!Oneshot!

Contents: Floyd Leech x Reader
Type: One-Shot
"Doodles"
Requested By: W3ird0v0

Loading...

You could only yawn in Professor Trein's history of magic class as he was teaching his lesson

You could only yawn in Professor Trein's history of magic class as he was teaching his lesson. Sighing deeply, you put your head down and hope for the teacher to change subjects into something more interesting. Your desk neighbor, Floyd Leech could only give you a wide grin as you put your head down out of boredom.
"Is Koebi-Chan bored?" The eel teased, which only made you groan every more. However, Trein heard the noise that came out of your mouth and turned his attention to you.
"Y/N, is their a problem here?" The grey haired man asks you while glaring daggers at you for interrupting his lesson. You could only oblige by saying,
"Sorry Sir!" You manage to be forgiven by the Professor before going back to his old boring talk in history. You flip your notebook open and start to start to draw random doodles on the blank pages. This catches the Leech Twin's attention and starts to glance at the book.
"You doodling? Can I join?~" Floyd asks you. You raise your head up from your hand and look straight into his eyes. You stare him down with a blank expression but inside, you were burning up.
"Sure. Use this side of the paper." You say, giving him the other half of the blank notebook to doodle on. He gives you a big smile and starts to draw random things on his side. You starting to doodle pictures of animals and landscapes, while Floyd...just drew scribbles? How odd.
"Floyd Leech, what's the answer to this?" Professor Trein suddenly asked Floyd, pointing to the question on the board with a ruler. The eel suddenly moves his gaze from the notebook to the board. And his mind draws a blank.
"Man Professor Trein, i really don't care about this lesson...it's too boring~" The eel mutters out, throwing his hands in the air. The man could only sigh and instead asks another student. You could only sigh at Floyd's behavior at the lesson but you couldn't agree more that the lesson was just a snorefest.
"You only listen to the lessons that are actually interesting." You state to the eel, finishing up a small doodle of a landscape. Floyd could only whine at how boring most of Professor Trein's lessons were and only a very small time that his interest is peaked when he talks about the history of the sea.
The bell suddenly gave its dismissal that the class was over and you could now head to your next class. You get up from your seat and stretch your body out from sitting in the uncomfortable chair for so long. As you were packing up, you went to reach for your sketchbook only to find it was gone.
"Koebi-Chan~ I'm gonna keep this for a while, Alchemy class is sooo boring..." The teal haired boy says giving you a toothy grin before heading out with his twin, Jade to Alchemy class. You shrugged off the fact of him taking your notebook and could care less about it. It was only a sketchbook, so it didn't mean a lot to you unless it was a sketchbook with drawings that take hours. You exit the door and find your friend, Azul waiting for you to head to flight.
"Flight couldn't come any later?" Your silver haired boy says slightly whining at the fact of how bad he is at the class. You giggled at his reaction and start to walk down the halls to the outdoors.
"C'mon Azul, flight isn't that horrible, you just gotta get use to it!" You exclaim to him, giving the boy remarks and tips to control his broom. He was grateful that you were pretty good at flight and was able to learn from you.
As you guys get to the doors that lead to the bright outside. Coach Vargas, the flight coach suddenly jumps down infront of you two, making you and Azul jump back from the suddenly move.
"You two are extremely late!" The muscular man says, blowing his whistle at you guys. You flinch at the ring of his whistle blowing and could only cringe at his words. Azul only sighs and grabs to broom to join the rest of the group with you tagging along.

Coach Vargas was going over the instructions to todays practice lesson, and you could only stare at the window that led to the Alchemy room, the window was open and in the distance you could hear the sound of bubbling noises and glass beakers tapping against eachother with Crewel's voice shouting at his students. Your curiosity could only wonder why Floyd wanted your notebook so bad. As you were gazing and starting to zone out. Vargas blows his whistle again at you straight in your ear, making you yelp.
"Y/N! Listen to my instructions, if I have to tell you again. It will be detention!" The man says taking the silver whistle out of his mouth, glaring at you as a sign to listen. You feel embarrassed and could only keep your head down as he continues his instructions. Once he finish, you pair up with Azul and start to board yourselves on the broom.
"I'm not so sure about this Y/N..." Azul says nervously. He's never been good at flight and always needed your assistance in it. You didn't mind though, Azul was a good friend to you and you were more than happy to help him out in flight since he helps you out in Alchemy.
"Remember Azul, slow and steady wins the race." You state to him getting on your broom and launching yourself up in the air, with Azul slowly making his away to your flight level. You adorned the breeze of the fresh air, the wind sways your hair out of your face as your face starts to shine in the suns beams. You could only smile at the beautiful scenery that you take upon. But that suddenly disappears from your mind when you hear the silver haired boy yelp and start to go tremble as the broom gets out of control. You start to worry and quickly go down to help Azul out. You grab his broom for it to stop moving all around the place and slowly being you and Azul down to the grounds again. You get off your break and approach the trembling boy.
"Are you alright?" You ask Azul, putting your hands on his shoulders as you look at him with a worried expression. His face starts to burn up from your faces very close to eachother, he tries to distract himself by pushing up his glasses and averting his eyes from yours. "I'm fine Y/N, let's just continue..." he says shyly, and takes his broom to attempt to go back up. As you were helping Azul with his flight, you didn't feel the presence of a certain eel glaring daggers into Azul.

At the end of the day. You were tired and done of the work and boring lessons your teachers ages you. Putting your things in your locker, you shut the door and start heading to the Mirror Chamber to return to Octavinelle, only to start working at the Mostro Lounge again. You didn't mind working there though. You always had a good time serving customers and talking with the trio. As you enter the dormitory. You sigh deeply before walking up to the Mostro Lounge, you put on your uniform and start to get to work by serving customers, making drinks and taking their orders. It was busier than usual and tables were all packed up. You start to grow tired of taking peoples orders and making all the drinks, but you hid it all under you and kept a smile on your face. However what you didn't notice was Floyd. His eyes followed your figure around the Lounge and when you felt his presence on you, you could only shiver at the contact. When you were on break, Floyd decides to come back up to you with a usual toothy-grin and holding a notebook in his hand, gripping it tightly.
"Koebi-Chan~ I saw you and Azul outside at flight." The eel says with his smile suddenly turning to a glare. You suddenly felt your heart drop to your stomach. What was that scary look for? Did you do something wrong?
"I don't like when you give attention to Azul~" He says with his face going dark, with his figure hovering above yours.
"W-What do you mean?" You ask nervously. Your palms start to sweat under your gloves but you suddenly sigh when his expression changes back to his usual happy self.
"I made this for you Koebi-Chan!" Floyd says happily. Handing you back your notebook.
You open the contents and gasp when you see a picture of you drawn in it. It was a bit sloppily made, but you were still shocked that Floyd drew your own figure in your notebook. Your heart skips a beat as you stare in awe at the drawing and your face starts to burn up.
"Why did you draw me?" You ask shyly, averting your eyes from him and holding the notebook close to your chest. He suddenly grabs your hand and pulls you into a tight hug.
"It's because I like you Koebi-Chan!" He says with eager in his voice and starts to squeeze you and spin you around. Your face immediately burns up and you start to breath heavily.
"Cant breath Floyd!" You say as he finally releases you. You give yourself a deep breath and your face turns red.
"I've liked you too for a while..." You say and this only makes Floyd squeeze you again. You were happy though and didn't mind him and could only laugh as his action.

However you didn't notice that peeking out of the V.I.P room was Jade smiling at you two with Azul  only sighing at your guys's actions instead of working.

Authors note: AHHH! This so far was a very interesting one shot I've written today. Requests are still open! 🙌 I do encourage you guys to send them in because I will more than likely full full that request! Remember that rules are in the Introduction!! Have a good day/night! ❤️