|Seven Minutes In Heaven 2/7|

hey guys! Hopefully you enjoyed the first part of Seven Minutes In Heaven, this part will be Savanaclaw, the stories will go in order!

|Seven Minutes In Heaven|
Dorms Included:
Savanaclaw

Characters Included:
Leona Kingscholar
Ruggie Bucchi
Jack Howl

|Type: Scenario|

Loading...

-Leona Kingscholar-

You slightly cursed under your breath when Cater decided you should be the lucky person to draw from the box first

You slightly cursed under your breath when Cater decided you should be the lucky person to draw from the box first. However you kept denying that you shouldn't be the first one to choose. After some convincing, Cater finally sighs, before going up to someone else no other than Leona. The lion scoffed at Cater and denied also to go first, but when the ginger-haired boy said this was a game and theirs competition...oh boy. Now Leona is in it.

"Fine Cater..."

Leona says, muttering under his breath while he digs through the mountain of papers. Once he finally picks his paper, he draws his hand back and opens the slip of paper. The whole room goes silent for a few seconds before the lion just scoffs. Then with no hesitation, he grabs you and throws you over his shoulder, bringing you and him to the closet.

"Oh- well okay! Have fun in there~"

Cater says before Leona shuts the doors close then finally puts you down.

"Hey! You didn't have to throw me over your shoulder you know! I can walk."

"You're slower than me so what are you talking about?"

Ugh. This lion just wanted to get the best of you. You cursed again under your breath at him. But unfortunately for the closet being very light, you could hear a pin drop.

"What did you just say?"

Leona says. Slightly growling under his breath after what you said to him, however you chose not to respond and just crossed your arms and looked away. Sadly, the lion didn't satisfy with that, so instead he pushes you into the wall. Slamming your back onto the closet, you flinched at the sudden pain. But before you could even say something, Leona slams his hands next to your head before giving you a deep kiss. Your eyes suddenly go wide and you could already feel your legs getting weak. After a minute, the lion finally breaks the kiss between you two, and you could only heavily breath. Trying to catch your breath, you could see the lion's emerald eyes looking down at you with hunger. You gulped at his expression and without a warning, he goes for your neck, slightly biting it. You could only gasp, but instead of you surrendering under your breath, Leona covers your mouth with his hand, not letting you whine out any sounds. Just as he finishes biting your neck and letting loose for you to catch your breath. The door flings open, allowing light the flood in.