More Than The Gems

By shinwifey

Living in a world of luxury, she can have anything she likes, whatever that she loves, but then there's somet... More

More Than The Gems
Chapter 1 ✓
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

2 0 0
By shinwifey

Everyone is so hype up today. Ngayon kasi ang tournament na magaganap sa school and all students were so thrilled to watch the game.

"Kazumi, ayos na yan." I said since she's putting effort for the banner. I'm not used to that actually since I'm not into sports before at kami lang yata ang may pa banner at lobo.

The banner she made have a picture of Kairo-- only that it's Kairo's stolen picture in the classroom. He's yawning, his hand was closed on his lips and there's a tears on his eyes like he's really sleepy, bored na bored sa klase. Beside it is Kazumi's calligraphy saying "Kairobot, think well, kick well." then she put designs on it.

"Done!" she exclaimed cutely. We're also wearing same shirt, printed on it was Kairo and Laxus picture together. Ayos lang naman na hindi naka uniform. "Let's go!" aya ni Kazumi. I smiled and nodded, pasimpleng kinuha sa bag ang banner na ginawa ko kagabi.

The stadium was loud and surrounded by people, all players are preparing. I saw  the soccer team talking seriously and after that they put their hands to each other.

The game begun, both teams are good. I was amazed on their tactics and how they are blocking the ball from the opponent. I was thrilled when Kairo kicked the ball to his teammates and then it was passed on Laxus.

He needs to avoid the goalkeeper. He did swift moves to confused him, he played the ball using his feet and kicked it, making it pass the goal line.

The screams roared because of that. Kazumi is one of them, she badly want to stand up but it wasn't allowed. I also get my banner and raised it. Damn it, I didn't know I would do this.

"Gosh Crest! You have a banner too and what--" she reads what was written on it and her eyes widened, a smile plastered on her lips.

It's a yes if you won.

I didn't intended to answer him this way but I thought that it would be a great motivation.

We watch the game thoroughly, at talagang si Laxus at Kairo ang nagdadala, well there's another man na sobrang galing din, they scored goals the most.

However, the opponent still have the chance to chase them. The scores are close, mas lamang lang kami ng kaunti.

"GO KAIROBOT!!!" Kazumi screamed when the ball was passed to him. I observe him as he play. He move towards the defenders backside to protect the ball.

Even he was busy, I saw him glanced at us quickly. Siguro nahanap niya ang puwesto namin kanina at mukhang napansin ni Kazumi ang sulyap nito, making her scream again.

"KAIROBOT! IT'S A YES IF YOU WON!!" she said, imitating what I wrote. I blinked with that. What did she say?

"BUT I'M NOT COURTING YOU!" malakas nitong sabi na hindi tumitingin sa amin. It makes Kazumi pouted but screamed again when Kairo kicked strike the bottom half of the ball and it's a goal again!

Kazumi shake me after that and I can't calm her down, so as myself. Laxus looked at us and his mouth parted reading what's written on my banner and the rest is crazy.

Kairo and Laxus always scores the goal. At kahit magkakampi sila ay parang nagpapagalingan for some reason, they are so eager. What's with them?

Because of that, their team won.

I am smiling when I walk towards to him. He's fisting with his teammates. They are congratulating each other, malapit na ko sa kanila kaya narinig ko ang usapan tungkol sa celebration but Kairo and Laxus refused.

Nang makalapit na ko sa kanya ay nakatalikod pa rin siya sa akin. I tip-toed and whispered on his ears. "Hey, congrats." I mumbled and he quickly turned to me then he caught my waist.

I handed him a bottle of drink and wipe his sweats with my towel. Masaya ang mga mata niyang nakatitig sa akin. Nasanay na rin ako don.

"You're my girlfriend now, my girl." he murmured that made me froze. I blinked.

"Huh?" I said and processed it. Hindi ako makahinga nang may ma realize.

"Did you forgot? It's a yes if I won," he said and caressed my cheeks. I bit my lips because I knew I can't escape.

"Yes Laxus, I'm your girlfriend now." kumawala ang matamis na ngiti niya dahil sa sinabi ko. And like what he did before, he lifted me and spin me around. The happiness danced on his eyes.

"Congratulations! Grabe kayo na, picturan namin kayo!" Kazumi said and behind him is Kairo. Inakbayan ako ni Laxus and we posed in the camera.

"Let's celebrate since you two refused to celebrate with your teams. How about Karaoke Box? Sounds good?" Kazumi asked and we all nod.

The darkness filled up the sky  when we arrived at the Karaoke Box. Bumili lang kami ng lemon pie, yakisoba bread and juice para may pagkain.

There's a blue couch and a small table.  Sa harap nito ay isang malaking flat screen TV at katabi non ang mic stand. There's a song book and a remote control ready above the table.

"What the fuck is wrong with your voice Kairo?" I asked and cover my ears using my index fingers. He's singing a Japanese song that has Ikusen on the title. He's trying to reach the high tones even his voice started to hoarse.

"My girl has a sharp mouth, huh." Laxus said kaya napabaling ako sa kanya. I smiled a little. "Sorry, just blame my country please." I pleaded and it made him chuckled.

"Nakakarindi talaga boses niya. And he's a tone deaf!" si Kazumi naman ang nagreklamo. Nang matapos kumanta si Kairo ay nakahinga kami ng maluwag.

Kazumi is the next one to pick the song, unlike Kairo, her voice was heavenly as she sang the song of Mai Kuraki which is Your Bestfriend.

"Next, you should sing Crest." Kazumi said and I raised my hand to say no. But she neared me and caught my wrist to pull me.

"But what kind of song..." goodness, I'm not good in singing. I only know one song very well.

"Kahit ano," Kazumi said and I gulped. Okay, if that's what they want.

I hold the mic stand, I saw them very excited to hear me sing. I cleared my throat and insert my song.

"London bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down..." I heard Kazumi gasped and Kairo spit his juice.

"London bridge is falling down my fair lady." my eyes went on Laxus and his head was tilted while listening even Kazumi is hitting him.

"Build it up with iron bars. My fair lady." I rolled my eyes and stopped because they find it funny. Kazumi even recorded it!

I get my phone and search a song.

"Sorry, take two." I said and they laughed again, I also laughed.

"Grabe Crest. You made my day!" Kazumi exclaimed and Kairo put his arms behind his head and nodded twice. "The best, pwedeng pwede sa Asia's got talent." he said and I glared on Laxus deadly if he's about to say something too.

"It wasn't the London bridge, I'm the one who fell down to you, my fair lady." Laxus mumbled making Kairo and Kazumi screamed.

"Stop it, wait for the take two." I said when I finally found a song. Later on, it's sweet tune echoed on the room. I stared on Laxus and I saw admiration on his eyes.

"Maybe it's the way you say my name..." I sang and closed my eyes.

"Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you..." when I opened my eyes, I met his.

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime...
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine..." I watch how Kairo pulled him up then pushed him hardly here in front. Pagkatapos ay sumandal ito sa couch na parang hari.

Lumapit si Laxus sa akin, I shook my head and grab the microphone from the mic stand and put my free hand on his shoulder as he put his hands on my waist.

Then we swayed slowly.

"I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine..." I sang from the bottom of my heart.

"Always yours my girl." he whispered and my heart boomed.

"And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile." he smile widely and I swear I'm hyperventilating. Lalo na nang haplusin nito ang ulo ko pababa sa likuran.

"Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time..." I didn't sang that but him. Inilapit niya ang bibig sa mic but the mic was in front of my lips so our face are so damn closed.

"I think that you are the one for me." now, I'm the one who murmured the lyrics. I was shocked when he swung  me around using his one hand.

We danced slowly, never minding Kazumi pulling Kairo's hair and Kairo hitting her. We have our own world.

When the song was finish, mas lalo niya akong inilapit sa kanya. He planted a gentle kiss on my lips and I am so happy, like my heart wants to explode so badly.

*********
"You can take a bath for now, I will cook." he said and put our bags in the sofa. Kakagaling lang namin sa school and he wants to cook for me.

"Is it okay? I can help." I suggested. Pwede naman ako maligo pagkatapos. Tingingnan ko siya na inilalabas na ngayon ang ingredients mula sa plastic bag.

"It's alright, my girl. After mo maligo, tapos na to." sinunod ko na lang ang gusto niya. I took a quick bath and wear my white oversized shirt and black short.

When I went to the kitchen, I saw him putting plates and spoons above the table. I smiled and hugged him from behind. He chuckled and tightened my arms around him.

"Oh, chicken!" I grimaced when I saw the foods. Inalalayan niya kong makaupo sa dining chair at lumipat naman siya katapat ko.

"This dish is called Oyakodon, a chicken and egg rice." he mumbled and sat in front of me. It looks delicious, there are chickens, eggs and onions soaked in sauce. Nilagyan niya ng kanin ang pinggan ko.

"I didn't know you can cook Japanese foods," I said at nagsimulang kumain. He have his own foods but I still scoop a dish and feed it to him. He smiled.

"I am watching tutorials videos since I want to cook for you and make sure you're eating healthy. I thought you only eat dishes and not with rice." litanya niya. I didn't know how many times I'm going crazy in everything he does.

"Nakasanayan na. And foods are better with rice." I said and enjoyed my meal.

He washed the dishes after we ate. I only wipe the utensils since he's the one cleaning it. Ako dapat but he insisted na siya na nang i punas ko sa pinggan ang sponge. He told me that I should wet the plates first.

"We're done. Are we going to study now?" I asked kahit na ayaw ko pa. Palagi kaming magkasabay nag aaral after class, para maturo sa isa't isa kung meron ba kaming hindi naintindihan, review so we would be prepared in case there's a surprise quizzes and advance study for a recitation.

Indeed, studying won't stay only at school. For a student, its their shadow. When they got home, they need to think the tasks given to them or prepare themselves for what will happen on their school tommorrow.

"Later, my girl. Let our minds rest first from studying. You can study better if your mind rested from gaining informations for a long time. We have to relax, do you have idea in mind?" he asked me kaya nag isip ako.

Ano ba ang magandang gawin?

"How about let's play a game?" I said excitedly. Pumayag naman siya so I search games in internet and chose the truth or dare.

"It's simple, they said you only need to spin the bottle and ituturo non ang tatanungin. Oher player will make you choose between truth means answering the question and honestly or dare means following what they ask you to do." I smiled while reading how to play it. I wasn't aware that this kind of game exists. I only know Xbox and PlayStation.

"Okay, who will spin the bottle first?" Laxus asked while we're sitting in the floor in the living room.

"You love me so I will." I said and about to spin it when he stopped me. "You love me too, and you always use the 'i love you' card huh." he said and smirked.

I kissed him quickly to distract him and spin the bottle, he froze and his lips parted, I smiled widely when the bottle pointed him.

"What..." he murmured, confused. Nakita niya lang na nakaturo na ang bote sa kanya kaya nagsalubong ang kilay. "You're unfair my girl, you always use my weaknesses." he sighed.

"Truth or dare?" I asked and he chose truth. I held his hand so I can grip it when I drop my question.

"Ahm what is your most embarrassing moments?" I asked and gripped his hands so tight. Ang hirap dahil mukhang hindi naman siya nasasaktan. Wala naman atang kwenta.

"Fine, just look at my eyes so I can make sure you're telling the truth." I said and he looked at me but then he placed his hands near my face.

"I'll tell the truth pero hawakan mo pa rin ako." he said and I don't know if that was because he wants to follow the rule or he's flirting.

"I- I have no super embarrassing moments but I guess I have one back when I'm in highschool." he started and it made me interested. "I have group of friends and we're always in chaos, it's actually normal for us to hurt each other as a greeting." his face started to flush.

"T-then one day after school, I think I saw Jay-- my friend because he have the same features and postures as him although I only saw his back. When I thought it might be him, I ran and choke him hard to greet until we stumbled on the ground... only to find out that it's a fucking stranger."

My mouth parted and I felt sorry for the stranger. Just imagine you're walking peacefully and someone will choke you that you didn't even know!

"Minus points, Laxus." I said and laughed.

We spin the bottle again and I'm so happy when it pointed Laxus again! I'm so lucky.

"Damn bottle for favoritism." Laxus mumbled and I smiled evilly. He chose dare this time. Ano naman kaya ang ipapagawa ko?

"Oh yeah! Do a thirty push ups while I will sit at your back then repeatedly say you love me." I smirked and stood up, and wala na siyang nagawa kundi ang mag push-up habang prente akong naka upo sa likod niya.

"Ilan na?" he asked, maybe he lost count because he's busy mumbling another words. "Thirteen," I said and he groaned.

"No, I think it's nineteen when I lost count." he said but still continue.

Pinaikot ulit ang bote at sa akin naman ito tumapat. I blinked and glared on it, hoping that it will point to Laxus.

"Let's study now!" I insisted but Laxus shook his head with a smirk on his this time. Nakagat ko ang labi dahil for sure gaganti siya.

"Truth or dare?" he asked and I don't know why he use the sensual tone.

"Truth," I said and I had shivers when he smiled.

"Your hand," ibinigay ko sa kaniya ang kamay. Will he really grip it? Parang hindi naman girlfriend ang tatanungin niya.

"Now, my girl..." he said and my eyes went on him. "Tell me some of your absent-minded moments." he said and locked our fingers together.

My face flushed on his questions, marami naman akong moments kung saan lumilipad ang isip ko but maybe, the unforgettable one is about my phone.

"I finished shopping and when I entered on my car, I searched my phone in my pocket. That's a new version of iPhone so I'm scared to lose it. I repeatedly search my pocket but it's not there so I started fo get nervous just by thinking I left it inside the mall."

"Bumalik ako kung saan ako namili, nagtanong tanong but they said they didn't seen anything. Pumunta na din ako sa announcement room to report it." nakita kong nakikinig lang si Laxus at nangingiti. I want to hit him but he's holding my hands.

"I started to cry in the mall, people were looking at me since I'm sobbing. I want to ask Dad if he can help me so I check my shoulder bag, kinuha ko ron ang cellphone at tinawagan si Dad na nawawala ang phone ko." Laxus laughed and I started laughing too.

"Then he said, "what are you talking about? You literally calling me right now using your number." that's what he said and I realized I am holding my phone." I laughed too.

We continued to play for an hour, madalas naman napipili si Laxus. I asked him a lot of questions, like did he prank someone, the longest time he didn't take a shower and many more. He rarely choose dare so when he did, I asked him to bark for a minute and eat the cookies I put on his forehead without using his hands.

"Dare," walang ganang sabi ko dahil sa akin tumapat ang bote.

"Hmm, what about try to lick your elbows?" he said that shocked me. That's hard.

"No way! I can't--" he cut me off by saying it's a dare. Sabagay, hindi ko din naman siya pinagbibigyan kanina.

I tried to lick my elbow many times but I always failed. My tongue can't even touch it while Laxus was having a great time making fun at me.

"Ayaw ko na! This is hard and very impossible. Palitan mo na lang." I pleaded and he licked his lips before nodding. Mukhang hindi niya ko matitiis.

"You want easier dare?" he said and I nodded abruptly.

"I can't reach my elbow so it's really difficult." I added since he started  to melt now. He smiled and shrugged.

"Okay then, just lick my lips." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 5.6K 40
Sophie is just an average girl with simple life. Until one day, she finds herself caught in a complex love triangle between two popular guys at her u...
2.1M 98.9K 38
[NOW A FREE STORY] Peñablanca Series 1: Brave Hearts "Fragile but brave..." Amalia Argueles has adored the charming basketball captain Atlas Montezid...
8.7K 555 22
[ SAALVADERA SERIES # 1 ] Summer Elena Gonzales always believe that romantic love is not for her. As marriage didn't work with her parents and betra...
326M 6.8M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.