The Villainess Rise from her...

By asdfghjklurs

[Villainess Series 01: Ellesmeere] One day, I got into an accident, remember my past and reincarnated in the... More

Villainess
Lady Ellesmeere Solar
Meeting (1)
Meeting (2)
Ellesmeere's Downfall
Plan
The Crown Prince
Start of as Friends.
Time
Changes
Table Turned.
Shopping
Tea Party (1)
Tea Party (2)
Birthday Celebration (1)
Birthday Celebration (2)
Great
Timeskip Stamps
Grand Magic Academy Arc
1st Years.
First Day
Day in Academy
Few Weeks
Grand Magic Competition
Grand Magic Competition (2)
Grand Magic Competition (3)
Grand Magic Competion (4)
Guild
Festival
2nd Year (1)
2nd Year (2)
Festival
Short Separation
3rd Year
Revealed
Festival
Reconcile
Graduation
Racine de la vraie histoire Arc
Proclaimed
Expected
Temple
Visitor.
True Colors
Shame
Characters
Charaters (2)
(3)
Embarassment
Pick Off.
Developer
Plot
Closing
Preperation
Awakening
Moves
Wrong
Holding Down.
Trial.
Trial (2)
Empire Arc
Date
Date (2)
Wanted
Host
Cyprus
Thoughts, Feeling and Plans
Sleepover
Devising
Annual Celebration
Celebration with a Baam
Escaped
Black
Hit First
Offense
Strike
Happy 1st Anniversary, TVRFHD!
Enemy
Ace
Rage
2Ds
Flaws
End
The Rise and The Downfall
Farewell, TVRFHD
HAPPY 1M READS!

Special Chapter: EXCHIEL SHAUN ×

9.1K 297 70
By asdfghjklurs

Author's Note:

Yass! You read it right, luvies! I made a special chapter for my favorite character here in TVRHD. Charaan, Exchiel Shaun! My oh so pogi crush na may mabangong pangalan. It's a romance..(?) not sure pala, kasi I'm not good with romance, well anyway. Lovestory siya ni Exchiel Shaun, and for sure! Kilalang kilala niyo na kung sino.

Before reading, pakidrop naman kung sino hula niyo na love interest ng bb ko, s'yempre bukod sa'kin! HAHAHAHA. Huwag kayo madaya haa, before reading it, pakilapag ng hula niyong bebe ni Exchiel Shaun (ko).

Exchiel Shaun Augustus de la Schulz POV

....

..

.

Hmm.

...

...

..

"Brother Exchiel!" I turned my head when I heard the familiar voice of my dearest sister.

I immediately smiled.

My sister, the only person could make me move, talk and even smile and laugh. She is a very special person for me

My sister, Ellesmeere Solar was the light itself of our household. She is wise, calculative, secretive, of course naughty, but very stunning. I'm glad that she grown to be the lady she wanted to be.

Oh.

"I've missed you so much, my talkative brother." I just smirked. She always teases me whenever she has the feel to do it.

"How's the palace?" Hm, believe of not. Our father, wanted our sister to get home when she just got married. Though, it's good.

My heart was squeezed when I saw a genuine and happy expression she has in her face. She's happy and I'm also happy for her.

"I'm fine, it's very homely like our de la Schulz duchy. Minus the fact that I'm separated with all of you." Her shoulder dropped which made me flinch.

Uh-oh.

What to do?

It's like this when we are going home at her wedding. She was crying nonstop that father might as well, stay overnight because of how pitiful our sister is. She grew up accustomed to have us, that she can always bond and see us.

How lovely. I smiled.

I just move towards her and hugged her.

"Enough of me, Brother. You. Need. To. Tell. Me. About. Your. Lover." I slowly get back when she was asking with her golden eyes are narrowing at me.

I tilted my head.

Where did she get this nonsense?

Oh.

Ahh.

I do have a lover.

I nodded my head with my self affirmation.

"Hmm, it's doing fine. I.. think?" We're doing good and as happy as ever.

"Papa.. was still shocked when he know about it." I smiled when she giggled.

When I had a relationship with him, Ellesmeere was the first one to know. I made to sure to let her know about us before announcing it to my family.

"He still couldn't believe that you, all out of our brothers would be the first one to be in a relationship." I don't know if she's making fun of our father or she's teasing me, it could be both.

"And!" She was grinning like she wanted to scream. She was not this hoity-toity with the Crown Prince, since she was gentle.

"It's none other than, the Alistair Lucas De White!"

I smiled when I heard his name, well, it's my lover.

"Yiee, the beautiful couple are so dangerous with overflowing charisma and appeal." I don't know about her.. we're ikemen? She's also hard to understand.

She said the same to me, I was hard to get a read of.

"It's my bestfriend brother, so I'm very pleased!" She was nonstop giggling about my relationship.

I don't also know why she loves hearing mine and Alistair's story, what could she get from her brother and his lover right?

"Ahh, oh I love how speechless all of them." She was still smiling but she looked at me a gentle and sincere smile. "I'm also happy that everyone, both the family accepts your relationship with Brother Alistair."I brow twitched when I heard she calls her brother.

This girl, she's calling him her brother already? Well, it's not like--

She hugged me once again. "I had so much fun today, my brother! Send my regards to Papa, and brothers, to Brother Alistair too!" She then tip toed then kissed my cheeks. I also smiled and kissed her cheeks then to her forehead.

I caressed her face and said "Be happy, and take care."

I got to leave with her watching me disappear in her eyes. I missed my sister a whole lot.

"You're back, yet you're sighing deeply." Alistair voice was heard in my front. I looked up at the staircase of one of our manor in the capital.

He goes down and greeted me with his usual alluring smile.

I smirked and then pull him closer to kiss him. The kiss deepened that's when he pushed my chest. His beautiful face is blushing.

"How's your day, with your sister? Is she well?" My brows also furrowed. Is he also.. interest in being Ellesmeere brother? Wow.

"She's doing great, oh, I almost made her very emotional but I'm glad she didn't cry. I do not know how to console her if she ever cry with just.. me." I stopped when I was talking again nonstop. What made me smile is how he stare at me while talking.

Shit.

He's so seductive and sexy.

I pull him to my lap and we stare with each other. I could feel the tension with our breathes.

I bite my lips when he slightly grind to my lap.

"Ahh, Alistair.." my lips parted as I groaned his name while my lips are touching his neck. Oh, how I totally love his smell.

I groped his butt cheeks which made him flinch and cross his arms to my shoulder. "You naughty little guy." I continue kissing him with so much care.

And then, I tickled him.

Nah, I wouldn't let him have his way for today. He's very tired as I know how hard his succession is.

"Aww, we're not doing it? Hmm?" He asked as he traced his fingers to the middle front part of my upper body. I smiled and then kisses his face.

"Not today. You should rest for now, Love."  I let him laid his body then kisses his temple. I saw how he bites his lips then hide himself at his blanket. Then he take a peek on me. I smiled on how cute he is.

"Argh, that love is so hot and sexy." He said then nudge his face. I laughed then lie beside him.

We face each other as we both smiled. "It's like it was just yesterday... when we first meet each other."

'Brother, he's my bestfriend's brother. I bet you know the heir of the De White's Dukedom.' Ellesmeere, my sister intorduce me to a... guy? What's his motives with my sister? I need to know, he might..

"Alistair. Alistair Lukas De White. Young Master..?"

"Exchiel." I said then accepeted his hand offering to me.

I saw a smile plastered on his face. What a beautiful smile.

Technically, it's because of my sister that we know.each other.

"Oh. Do you need  this?" I asked when we both got our  hands in a same book.

"You can have this first." I saw how his face lightens up. I think he needed it, since he's a third year.

"Thank you so much, Young Master."

"Exchiel."

"Hmm?"  He turned to me when I say my name.

"Call me Exchiel and not young master." I said. If he continues calling me Young Master, I'm gonna call him Heir.

After that, we become close and often enjoyed our leisure time in the library.

I catch the book that was about to fall in Alistair head. My forehead creased and then talked. "Please be careful next time. There are people in other side." I firmly said.

He was almost hit in the head!

I saw how surprised he is and thanks me. I smiled then patted his head. He complains that I shouldn't treat him a child when he's older than me, yeah, just a year.

"I remember you helping me a lot my studies, Ibelieve that I spent my last senior years with you and then-"

Our first kissed happened in the same spot where we first engage to a normal talk.

"We're both so shocked that our lips meet, I guess we're attracted to each other." He continued telling it as I kissed him.

I smiled then snuggles to him as he stroke my hair.

"We don't know what to do that day, and we become a couple in instant." I don't know if he were laughing or telling a story.

"I just know to myself, that I love how mysterious yet simple you are. I love that mysterious eyes of yours and I love you." I chuckled then planted a kiss on his face. "I also know that I'm inlove on how beautiful your existence, how captivating you are and how talented and magnificent you are, my sweet love. I love you." I whisperes to his ears my love for him.

I might not be a vocal person but I assure him my love through my physical actions, I also give affirmation and assurance.

I'm so inlove with this beautiful person.

I just love him.

'Hehem'  I peek at my sister who was giggling, the only one in the dinner table who had an idea, and know about me and Alistair.

"You're.. dating. I mean.. you're in a relationship with the heir of De White?" Father was shocked by my announcement, then he looked into my lover. My brothers did stopped eating and turned to us to listen.

"Yes, father."

I knew father will be shock, but I know how much he loves each one of us.

"I'm... happy for you son." I was.. I looked into my father who was smiling at me. Is this true? Am I not.. "You deserve happiness, my son. I only wish for each and one of you to be happy and had an amazing life."

"I guess, welcome to the family, Alistair!" Brother Ezekiah addressed. All pf my brothers smiled and congratulated me and Alistair.

"How I was shocked to realize that Exchiel was the first one to introduce their lover to me."  Father said then looked into my brother who didn't care what he is implying.

"Tahimik pero matinik."

I looked at my sisted who said something I couldn't understand.

"Papa, I'm already married--"

"Ellie, my child. It's for the custom of the Imperial Family, hmm? The official wedding of yours will happen when the bra- ehem. I mean the Crown Prince will ascend to the throne." Father.. was always saying this nonstop whenever Ellie, our sister got married. Our brothers could not help but also agree with father. She's still the baby of our family, so everyone of us is still on the edge with it.

"Alistair, my child might be a bit too much but please, take care of him. I and his mother, everyone of us will support you both." Father said smiling which made me and Alistair smile.

I squeeze his hand that I'm holding below the dinner table.

"Oh, Brother Exchiel smiled." I looked at our youngest also, Ezyreal Skylar. I just grinned when all of them reacted to it.

I'm glad that they accepted us, even Alistair family gave us a blessing for our relationship.

"I'm very happy that I'm with you."

I am too.

"Alistair Lukas De White." I gently called for his name.

The name that a exquisite and appealing person has. My sweet boy. The everything I could ever asked for. He was the starlighr in my life that could never be dimmed. He was the person the I could only see myself to be with. I just the person I'm holding to.

"Let's get married." I boyishly smiled and I received his answer by kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.9K 35
Zanelli Terrington has a few more months to live. Just like her past lives, nothing changes as she is still the 2nd princess of the Kingdom of Hawysi...
75.8K 2.2K 71
They thought they'll forever isolate themselves from the ordinary world. Until they found their group in a mission where they have no other choice bu...
1.2M 58.7K 61
Reincarnated as the Seventh Princess Book 1 (Trilogy) Despite the clichè title, a breath-taking story is yet to unfold, waiting to be told. Not ever...
431K 11.8K 37
COMPLETED Quinn Hash Salvador Isang ABM student at noong Grade 11 siya, nagkagusto siya sa isang lalaking akala niyang magiging sila pero sadyang ma...