MR. RIGHT ○ VMIN || YOONKOOK...

By matnae_jin

A story about Kim taehyung and Park jimin. both have different personalities where one wants to achieve his d... More

NEW START
INTRODUCTION
1. A New Beginning
2.MEET AGAIN
3.THE COFFEE SHOP
5. COMPROMISE
6. MOVED IN
New Book
7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS
9. ICE CREAM
10. BOSS
Question
11. DEVILS
12. I DON'T CARE
13. GUILT
14. LET'S TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER
15. CAR RIDE
16. WE HAVE A PROBLEM
17. PARTY
18. CHANGE IN DYNAMICS
19. DOMESTIC
20. HE CARES
21. LITTLE THINGS MATTER
22. REUNION
23. FIRST DAY
24. OLD FRIEND
25. BIG KID
26. SECOND DAY
27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO
28. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO PT.2
29. JUST PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
30. INNER CONFLICT
31. MESSED UP
32. HEAVY STORM

4. THE COFFEE SHOP Pt.2

218 20 5
By matnae_jin

Taehyung was already in the cafe when he got the msg that mihae and jungkook are coming. but the problem is his supposed to be boyfriend has still not arrived so he msg jungkook about this.

"Where the hell he is." taehyung is feeling very anxious about all this plan but he has no other option so here he is waiting for his fake boyfriend and his crush. he saw a pair of foot standing in front of his table taehyung thought that his fake boyfriend but when he lifts his eyes from table to saw the person, he was shocked the person standing in front of him was the last person he wanted to see now but here he is standing in front of him all dressed up.

is he the one jungkook send for being my fake boyfriend well this is not happening in this life span. 

"what are you doing here." taehyung asked.

"Mr. Kim I really want us to talk this out in a calm and peaceful environment. I hope you will listen to me this time." jimin said and then he sat right next to taehyung.

"How do you know that I am here, are you stalking me." taehyung asked being confused and shocked.

"No, I am not mr. kim actually I went to your office and your secretary was telling someone about you being here and I overheard it. it was not my intension to overhear it but all I want is to clear the misunderstanding mr. kim " jimin said very carefully not want the other to get mad at him.

"well I don't think this is good idea cause if I am here that's mean I am here to meet someone and before they came here you better be out of my side." said taehyung

"I will go Mr. Kim just sign the document and than i will be out from here please Mr. Kim you have no idea how important it is for me." said jimin being very genuine he really hope that Mr. Kim will sign the document cause it is about his dreams and well life too this is the last hope he have and if he will not be able to grab this than his life will be never same he will regret it for the rest of his life.

"I am telling you this last time i will not sign the paper I don't want you to work in my office I hope this is clear to you now leave." taehyung said to him.

but jimin has decided to not leave until he got the sign so he stays still and again told him to listen to him "Mr. Kim please I am even apologizing for my behavior give me a second chance this is very important to me I have to submit this tomorrow otherwise I will not get the job."

At this point taehyung is very frustrated his supposed to be boyfriend is not here and mihae and jungkook can come here any time. nothing is going according to plan he need to discuss the plan with his fake boyfriend before mihae came. he know nothing about his fake boyfriend he should at least know his name. don't forget to add how he is having a huge headache and this boy is only causing it more. taehyung has enough he slam his hand on the table and get up from his seat going near to the boy grabbing his collar making him also stand. now both are facing each other face to face although jimin is small compared to taehyung but the taller one can feel his breath near his face.

"Leave now if you don't want to regret it later I am being very nice here. leave before I make your life miserable" taehyung said to jimin leaving his collar but still standing close to him.

Jimin is intimated by this act of taehyung. he started to feel the fear in his heart the darkness the taller one hold in his eyes his all aura has changed. now he understand what people means when they said that the CEO of THE KIMS is very cold and arrogant and hold a lot of power. jimin can feel the power usually jimin don't submit easily but right now he is feeling very small. but he will not give that easily so he just stares the taller with the same gaze.

both jimin and taehyung was staring at each other soul standing very close to each other. at the exact moment mihae and jungkook entered in the cafe mihae halt in his way when he notice taehyung with a small boy. jungkook has also stopped in his way when he notice taehyung and the boy in a very intimidating posture.

"why are they standing so close to each other did tae saw us coming and started to act. well nice job tae and why no one tell me the guy is going to be this handsome." jungkook thought to himself.

"Is he the boyfriend of tae?" mihae asked to jungkook who nodded his head in yes.

"isn't he handsome and cute, perfect for our tae" said jungkook adding fuel to the fire he can clearly see in the mihae eyes who is throwing daggers towards them.  

"tell tae I have some work to do I will meet him later" said mihae ignoring the previous statement of jungkook.

"wait, what are you not going to meet him. i mean he is just 10 steps away from you and what with the sudden work." asked jungkook although he already know his plan is succeeding already.

"No, i just remember now it is important so I will meet him later." said mihae and went outside the cafe jungkook followed him outside after giving last glance towards the duo who is still facing each other.

"OK I will tell him have a safe ride." said jungkook and with that mihae left the cafe.

meanwhile in the cafe jimin can't handle the staring competition anymore and back out when suddenly his hand hit the coffee and it fall on taehyung's shirt.

"I am sorry Mr. Kim it happened unintentionally."

"Get lost I said get lost " taehyung scream at him causing the whole cafeteria to look at them. And jimin don't want to create any more drama and make taehyung more angry he left from there.

outside the cafeteria jungkook was talking on the phone so he didn't notice that jimin is gone already. he went inside to meet tae who was sitting in the chair alone with very bad mood. 

"what happened dude why are you sulking ?" jungkook asked to taehyung who get panicked seeing jungkook here. jungkook is here that's mean mihae is also here.

"where is mihae? and where the hell is my supposed to be boyfriend ? " taehyung asked jungkook when he notice that  mihae is not with him.

"easy bro your mihae is gone he has some urgent work to done, but don't you worry cause our plan are successful he saw you with your boyfriend and let me tell you he didn't take it well i was able to smell the jealousy." jungkook told taehyung excited that the plan worked.

"which boyfriend the idiot you send for being my boyfriend doesn't arrive. I am still waiting for him to come." taehyung told jungkook feeling frustrated to believe in jungkook to handle everything. he should do it himself.

"what are you talking he doesn't arrive yet than who was the boy with you before." jungkook asked him being confused and than he checked his phone only to realize that the boy he send for taehyung messaged him that he will be late due to traffic.

"don't remind me about that boy if i was not meeting mihae i had already killed him. he was no one and I will make sure to never saw his face ever again." taehyung said to jungkook who was now in the fear of how to tell his friend that he told mihae that the boy he does not want to see in his life is his boyfriend.

"well we may have some problem here tae actually mihae saw you with the boy." jungkook told tae.

"so what just tell him that he is just someone and my actual boyfriend didn't arrive at that time and also find me a good one who reaches place in time. I hate indiscipline people you know that." taehyung said it so causally and jungkook realized that his friend didn't get the situation. so he tried again this time being a little straight.

"Actually I told mihae that I had already meet your boyfriend and when he asked me if he is the one I thought he is the one so I said yes to him so we can't tell him that he is not your boyfriend cause than he will be suspicious and the fox he is,  will easily found out that you are lying to him." jungkook told him in one breath and with close eyes doesn't want to know his best friend reaction cause god he is totally going to kill him today.

"what.." taehyung shouted once again gaining people's attention. jungkook than gave the awkward smile to them and making taehyung sit in the chair giving him water to drink.

"please tae I am your best friend you can't kill me I am to young to die I haven't even slept with that hot chic next door please." jungkook said it feelng the fear inside him by seeing his friend reaction. he know taehyung for long to know that if taehyung doesn't like some one in first place he doesn't like the person at all. although it is not a good thing but he can't do anything cause taehyung doesn't change himself for anybody no matter what your relationship are with him. 

"what are we going to do now mihae thoughts that boy is my boyfriend we can't told him he is not and we need a boyfriend for our plan to work cause I just can't tell him now that all of this was a lie. what will he think about me. what the hell I am supposed to do now." taehyung asked jungkook although he wants to kill him right now but he need him to get out of this situation so he will do it later.

"we only have one option." said jungkook to taehyung hoping in mind that he doesn't throw any tantrums.

"what" asked taehyung wanted to be out of this situation already.

"asked that boy to be your boyfriend........."

~~♥ ~~

so here is your update a very long chapter.

what do you think happened next tell me in the comments and what do you think about this chapter don't forget to vote.

love you all ♥♥♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 663 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
97.4K 5.8K 45
Six months after their breakup, Park Jimin was hit with a bomb by his ex-boyfriend Kim Taehyung that he was getting married and Jimin was invited to...
762K 37.7K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
32.5K 2.6K 19
Jeon Jungkook, a successful 21 year old, is living a normal life. His best friend, Kim Seokjin, is an over protective older brother to adorable and s...