Legado | ๐‘ซ.๐‘น

By sebastianvettelscar

Ayrton Senna was a legend. His name spoken amongst the masses, funeral one of the biggest processions in the... More

Introduction
Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Epilogue

Part 10

6.7K 176 10
By sebastianvettelscar

After some rather calm yet slightly chaotic cool down days after the weekend, the drivers slowly began to filter out of Spain. Some went straight to Monaco since that was where the next race would be, others flew to their teams headquarters because they had been called down there (which meant that a lot of the drivers were in England around the Silverstone area due to the placement of the team garages) and others flew out to visit family for a few days before flying out to Monaco.

In the case of Emilia, she had been dragged to Switzerland by Sebastian because the German didn't like the thought of her being alone in Monaco until everyone else arrived.

Despite the fact that both Daniel and Charles would already be there...

"Lia!" The voice of Sebastian's wife, Hanna, echoes through the air once the front door of the house was opened. "Girls, Emilia's here with Dad!"

"Em! Em!" She could hear two pairs of footsteps following the sudden shouts echoing through the air.

Evelyn reached Emilia first, jumping into the arms of her godmother and holding onto her tightly as her younger sister, Rebecca, attached herself to her godmothers leg. Hanna was left smiling at the adorable sight of her daughters reunion with Emilia after so long of not seeing her but couldn't help but laugh at the pure betrayal that sat laced into her husbands face when he saw that his two daughters were more excited to see their godmother than they were their own father.

"Oh did I miss you." Emilia says softly, squatting down so that Evelyn could touch the floor. "But I think your dad wants some hug too, girls."

So, when she finally managed to pry the stubborn Rebecca from her leg and hand her off to Sebastian whose sour look disappeared immediately. Emilia stood up straight and moved to hug Hanna.

The two woman did eventually move out of the foyer of the house, since Sebastian demanded he would go and take his and Emilia's bags upstairs. Emilia joined Hanna in the living room, a cup of coffee in her hands as she sat across one of the sofas with little Rebecca cuddled up into her side attempting to colour in a page of her Disney princess colouring book.

"How's it been?" Hanna asks. "Chaos as usual?"

"You know it has." Emilia comments. "Seb's been trying to keep everyone in check."

"And it would work if it wasn't for you immediately telling them the opposite!" His voice echoes from upstairs.

"Whose them? The usual lot?" Hanna laughs, ignoring her husband to continue chatting with Emilia.

"Daniel, Max." Emilia lists off, using a hand to push some of Rebecca's hair behind her ear with a soft smile. "Fernando, Checo, Valtteri. Sometimes even Kimi because he likes annoying Seb."

"Don't forget Charles and Pierre!" Sebastian shouts from upstairs.

"Your not their parent I am!" Emilia calls back. "Well Charles' at least."

"Charles is Jules' godson right?" Hanna asks.

Emilia hums, nodding her head as she turned her gaze back to Rebecca who had tugged on her shirt to get her attention. Once the four-year-old had finished babbling to her Emilia turned her gaze back up to Hanna only for Sebastian to walk into the room.

"Did Em tell you about Daniel?" Sebastian asks, sitting down next to his wife.

"No!? What about Daniel?" Hanna asks, snapping her head to Emilia.

"Nothing about Daniel, for gosh sakes Seb." Emilia sighs.

"Daniel is infatuated with her." Sebastian informs his gobsmacked wife. "But Em won't do anything about it."

"Daniel Ricciardo?" Hanna asks, Emilia nods in confirmation. "Em you get that fine arse to be yours before I do!"

"Sorry?" Sebastian half-shouts.

"Shh, nothing darling." Hanna waves a dismissive hand.

Emilia was left laughing at the husband and wife as Hanna tried to hide her laughter at the pure shock that Sebastian held on his face like it wasn't a topic of conversation that he had heard Emilia and Hanna chatting about many times before. Much like her husband, Hanna seemed determined to get Emilia back in the dating game despite the many times Emilia had told the other woman that she wasn't looking to date at the moment.

Hanna said it was because she hadn't even tried dating after Jules.

Emilia said it was because she only wanted Jules.

But anyways, Emilia headed upstairs to the guest room to shower and get changed because she hated the feeling of having that 'aeroplane' stench on her skin and clothes when she got off of a flight. When she returned downstairs, Hanna was still in the living room scrolling through her phone whilst Sebastian was outside playing with Evelyn and Rebecca.

"So, Daniel?" Hanna asks after Emilia settles down again, this time with a glass of wine in her hand.

"What about Daniel?" Emilia questions, taking a sip of her wine.

"Anything there?"

"What has Seb been telling you Hanna?"

"That Daniel is infatuated with you and that your a tight arse bitch who is scared of a relationship."

"Since when has Seb been back into the swearing game? I thought he was all 'swearing is bad and should never be done'?"

"Since you refuse to acknowledge that people want to be with you." Sebastian's voice echoes.

Evelyn came rushing into the living room behind her father, the 7-year-old climbing up onto the sofa with Emilia and sitting on her godmothers lap as Sebastian joined Hanna with Rebecca sitting herself in between them.

"Emmy," Evelyn looks up at her godmother.

"Yes sweetheart?" Emilia asks, smiling down at her goddaughter.

"Daddy says that Danny really likes you."

"Sebastian!" Hanna gasps.

"You did not recruit your children to try and get me to admit anything about Daniel."

"Nooo." Sebastian says with a smirk. "Not at all."

Emilia gives her best friend a deadpanned look which just makes him grin before Hanna hits her husband on the arm causing him to turn to face her in confusion before Hanna started laughing at him.

Emilia looked over at the couple, smiling at the love they held. She was meant to have that with Jules but fate had different ideas and from then she had said she wouldn't have it with anyone else because she always felt guilty about it.

But, sitting here with Evelyn, watching the love held between Sebastian and Hanna Vettel.

She found herself slightly jealous.

Emilia spent the rest of the day playing with her two goddaughters and talking with Hanna before she eventually headed up to the guest room later on. The Brazilian woman lay on her side scrolling through her phone but barely paying mind to what was actually happening on the device.

"Em," She hums in response. "You alright?"

"Just thinking." Emilia smiles at Sebastian.

"Okay, your sure?"

"100%."

Sebastian smiles at his best friend before closing the door behind him. Emilia sat up once the door had closed and she heard Hanna and Sebastian head into their own bedroom.

The Brazilian woman sat up against the headboard and pillows of the bed, pulling up her contacts on her phone and scrolling through until she found Daniel's number.

"Emily." That stupid accent that made her smile so much echoed down the phone.

"What did I say about calling me that?" She laughs.

"I don't remember." He grins. "How's Seb's fam?"

"Fam?" Emilia questions.

"Don't ask, to much time around Max." He mutters.

Emilia hated the way Daniel was able to lift her spirits with the easiest words.

"When are you coming to Monaco then?" Daniel asks.

"I'm staying here until Sunday morning and then I'll be down to Monaco." Emilia replies.

"Okay cool, we can go to dinner."

"Give a girl some warning first Ricciardo."

"No."

"Why dinner then?"

"Am I not allowed to take you out for dinner."

"You must have a motive."

"Spending time with one of my favourite people?"

"Not good enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 227 18
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ผ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๏ผš When actress ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒฬ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‡ reunites with childhood friend ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
46K 347 21
Just a few Motorsport fics... Hope you enjoy!
16.1K 662 23
For as long as she could remember, Eilana Santos had looked up to Ayrton Senna as her inspiration, his face etched into her vision and her father rem...
333K 5.3K 23
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™˜'๐™จ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...