UltraViolence - Ethan Landry

By karawritess_

Avery Elizabeth Addams finds herself stuck directly in the middle of an ongoing war in New York City. As a co... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

27 1 0
By karawritess_

I shake as I hold on to the ladder as it moves below me. This is a great idea. Cross the ladder that is twenty feet above the ground. Don't look down. Don't look down.

"We've got you Avery!" Sam shouts and I reach for her hand. She pulls me in and now it's Mindy's turn. She comes across swiftly although her arm is killing her.

"Come on Mindy!" I shouts as I notice Ghostface is nearly through the door on the other side. The side where Anika is still sitting bleeding out.

She makes it across and collapses on to the window putting her weight on to it.

"Anika come on!" Mindy shouts and I can hear the panic in her voice. She will get across right?

"Oh my God. I can't do it. I can't do it" She cries out while trying to cross the ladder. Please Hurry Anika. I can feel the panic rising in my stomach with every second that passes.

Suddenly Ghostface stands looming behind her and all of us go quiet. "What?"

"Anika you have to move right now" We all start screaming at her to move and she looks behind her. She lets a cry out and my heart breaks.

"You can do it Anika please!" I shout and she nods but I can tell it was fake.

Ghostface shakes the ladder and she screams as it moves up and down. Sam reaches out her hand to her but she's too far away.

"Baby I don't wanna die!" She says to Mindy and fresh tears slide down my face.

"Grab Sam's hand!" Mindy screams but she is still too far away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.2K 19
ghostface's gloved hand covered her mouth. "but that'll be our secret," he whispered. what happens when brielle carpenter finds out that ethan is gh...
9.6K 294 11
𝘊𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘡𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘡𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘡𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘐 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘡𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦, 𝘡𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦, 𝘡𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 ...
5.2K 105 18
- π“π‘π„π€π‚π‡π„π‘π˜ - Ethan Landry x Fem oc! Started: 5-22-23 Finished: 9-11-23 Isabella Carpenter falls for Ghost Face, yet again...
92.4K 3.2K 25
✧ q⁺ πŸƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, πŸ’‹ cherry garcia moves to new york city to continue school and live a normal life, but she's thrown into a real horror movie...