Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold

324 7 0
By Kedarcriticalgod

"... Sir the prisoner also said something about the President not being involved in all of this, this is a coup by Minister Dourov." 

I finished my debrief with the man. I was standing in my office with him on a hologram screen showing him sitting at his desk. 

"This seems to go with the other sources we have so far, the Russian President hasn't been seen since he visited Dourov's compound." 

I saw the look on his face, which just screamed conflict and fear. It seems that some things were going on back home in the States and I could only guess it was something that was about me. 

"What happened?"

I asked, not about the briefing now or anything else relating to professionalism, I was just here now as a concerned grandson, adopted or not, he was still family. With a sigh and a few moments later, he chose to talk. 

"I guess you already know about how the population thinks you are a new heartless aspect for our new ambitions, to sum it up, we are evil in their eyes and you are innocent and were taken from your family by us when you were younger to train you in the ways of the military, as a new kind of soldier, a new weapon with unmoving loyalty to the one who took him."

I stayed silent, knowing that he wasn't finished with his explanation as yet and he still hadn't gotten to the part that is bothering him as yet. 

"We had sorted that out by releasing part of your origin, your Japanese heritage but not exactly where, when that had calmed down, groups of people calling themselves your saviors are trying very hard to shut down the program and to return you back to the population to live a normal life." 

"That in itself was a troubling time but it was squash as well but then something came up." 

He said and the holo screen showed pictures of Lily and my maths teacher. 

"Those two were here every day looking for an audience with you but were denied any entire on base until they were caught trying to sneak into the base but were apprehended with no harm done to them but to keep public face and to not let them start up a new rumor, they are currently on board a C-17 on route to your location, they had left base at around 0600 this morning." 

He informed me, showing a GPS ping on the plane as it travels across the ocean. 

"Sir is that a wise decision to make, we are in an active war zone and the new information makes it even harder to beat the enemy, sir"  

I tried to reason with him but he stood by his decision, guess with more age, you not only grow wiser but grow more stubborn in nature. 

"I'll suspend all advancement of our forces pending a new decision from the President on what he wants to do about this situation, as of now, I am suspending your involvement in this war and you will be contacted on a new mission package should there be one for you and your team." 

"Understood sir." 

He nodded his acknowledgment and then ended the call. I picked up my holo device and went to the mission hall to give the news.

After about 5 minutes everyone was there and they were awaiting what I had to say. The meeting was only for the team leaders of each specific marine group, but for the special forces, the entire team was required. 

"Morning Commander" 

They were all on their feet and were saluting me after making a visual confirmation of my presence within the room and I saluted them as well. 

"At ease, you guys can sit." 

They did as told while I took another sit in front of the room. 

"So what's the latest from up top boss?"

Pops asked me and it made me sigh, they weren't going to like this since they were more of the on-the-move type of team and I myself didn't like this at all. It's not like I don't want to see Lily and Miss Patterson but them here and the fact that this place itself is hostile wasn't really a safe environment to house civilians, we already had the wives of the bravo team here. 

"The situation is developing as we speak but orders from the general are an immediate stand down and hold all positions, we are not allowed to advance any further than where we are now, this is so that the General can get new orders from the President on how to proceed from here with the information of one of the Russian ministers going rogue." 

I told them and saw a brief look of anger on their faces but then it disappeared as I explained more about our situation.

"So all our units are going to be stranded in enemy territory while we wait on cake eaters to decide our next move?" 

The commander of the Alpha company asked me and I shook my head at him. 

"We won't abandon them, should they need support, we will always be here and I will set up a weekly drop point to supply all units on the front lines, should they need backup, I will permit the carrier to carry out QRF responses and any air support needed." 

I told them and they all nodded, leaving me with a sense of accomplishment that I had thought of that before I meet them, I had to keep my troops alive and supplied no matter what's the situation or problem. 

"Thank you, Commander." 

I nodded at the Charle Company's Commander and then continued with my orders. 

"I want all company commanders to get in touch with their company and coordinate with them for a medevac, I want planes and helicopters leaving and coming with troops, the remaining troops here of your company are going to be the relief squads, they take up the positions of the down members evacuated." 

I told the company commanders and they all nodded with a "Yes sir", my attention was then turned to the SEALs and SAS forces within my presence. 

"I want all members of Bravo, Task Force 141, and Demon Dogs fully ready, when we get a call for reinforcements I want them to be able to leave the base within 10 minutes."

"Yes, commander." 

I heard from the special teams present and I nodded. 

"Commander Warshower is going to be acting Commander in the field should you guys go out, I want the troops on the Assualt ship to be geared up and moved out on the different battle lines we have set up, so Beach X, frontline Vorkuta, and frontline Revek tell the captain of the ship to provide any air support available and have them tasking overnight, the Russians will be on the troops in a day when they figure out that we have stop advancing, so I want all available support on the three battle fronts, am I clear?" 

I asked after giving orders. 

"Roger that Commander, on it." 

I heard my mother and I just smiled at her, she had a higher rank than me, and even though General gave me full control of the base she was the one that has the most senior years but yet still she wasn't sour about it and she responds well with the orders I gave her and If I did do anything wrong or she feels like something else could be done she knows she has my support to take over if needed. 

"Alright, let's get it moving then, meeting dismissed." 

The dragging of chairs across the floor could be heard as they all stood on their feet when I got up, they all saluted me and I saluted back, watching the Marine commanders leaving and the SEALs and SAS team staying back. 

"What's up?" 

I asked them and could see the worried look on their faces, telling me it was something about this plan that had them worried. 

"You sure the USS America captain is going to obey the orders?" 

Pops asked me and I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"Why wouldn't he?"

I asked him and he sighed sitting down and prompting us to do the same. 

"Her captain isn't one about sending out units in Russian airspace especially slow-moving air assets like choppers and LAVs, he says that it is an unnecessary risk." 

I looked at him weirdly again as I took out my radio and switch the frequency to the ship's radio frequency. 

"Captain Hubble, this is Dracula base come in?" 

I asked over the radio and for a few seconds it was silent until I heard the captain's voice coming in from the speaker. 

"Dracula base this is captain Hubble clear for traffic." 

He responded. 

"Captain we have new orders to hold what we have at the moment while the general consults the President on a developing situation, I want you to get the Marines on board to ship out tonight and I want you to provide any and all air support needs the troops on the ground need as well overnight tasking of any artillery aircraft you have, do you copy?" 

The line went dead after I release the button and then after a few seconds, it came back to life with the captain. 

"Sir I can get the Marines ready and rolling tonight but I am unsure of the last two sir, our air assets are ver-" 

I didn't let him finish as I started to talk. 

"Captain this is not up for debate, I want those Marines and air assets for our troops if you had forgotten already then let me remind you that our troops are in enemy territory and are going to be staying until the General and the President can figure out a way to proceed in this situation and when the Russians figure it out that we aren't advancing, we could lose our hold and our men, so I again tell you, making all request happen and keep the overnight air support rolling, clear?" 

I asked after I had finished putting him in his place and once again the line went dead but it came back up after 6 seconds. 

"Yes sir, I copy all requests and will carry them out sir, I will have the Marines ready to go out to the three battlegrounds and have air assets ready to provide support and night support as well." 

He told me and I smiled, not that he could see it anyway but my teams can see it though. 

"Roger that, Base out."

I said and put up the radio, looking back at the others who seemed shocked by what happened but I didn't want to deal with a long explanation so I got up and walked out, going back towards my parent's house to take Akiria out clothes shopping. 

When I finally reached the house and unlocked it, I went in and took off my shoes, going towards the living room to see the same woman I was looking for on the couch, laying down in my Oba-san's lap and her legs in my Mother's lap as they seem to be talking. 

"So he is just helping out other countries on orders or is it cause he wants to?" 

Akiria asked them and they gave me the firm accusation that they were talking about me.

"I don't know really, my Sochi had a complicated life when he was young and I can honestly say that when the SAS people came and took him it was the best thing for him and I am grateful for everything they did for him but for the way of how he thinks or why he does what he does I can't tell you, I can never get why." 

My mother told the woman in her lap and I leaned again on the wooden frame of the doorway to listen more to their conversation. 

"I think he does it out of the goodness of his heart, you know how Naruto has a soft spot for helping people no matter what they did to him or others." 

My Oba-san said and I smiled, it was partially true but it also isn't, this job helping people out of the goodness of your heart can cause you to lose your life should you choose to help the wrong people. 

"Ahem, you are right Oba-san but I also do it 'cause I am told to as well as ordered to. It's just that the world outside the elemental nation is filled with people with ambitions who would do anything to get their dreams or ideas onto others or the world and they don't care what they have to do to do it, so I only help out of the goodness of my heart when I know that they aren't planning to kill or use me for some dream." 

My statement made my presence in the conversation and room as all three ladies looked in my direction, their faces contoured up in a smile. 

"Well at least you still help out of the goodness of your heart, so how was everything?"

My mother asked/ stated and I walked to the couch and took a seat next to them.

"As of now we are on a standstill order by the General, we hold our lines and wait on confirmation on how to proceed from a recently developed situation that sheds some light on this war, just waiting on the General's word to more." 

I told her and laid back, looking at the ceiling as I exhaled, wishing I had a cigar right now to smoke. 

"Well that sucks but it also will make your siblings happy, you can go out on missions with them now or train them if needed." 

I looked over to my Oba-san and smiled at her optimism, needed some of that right now. 

"Yeah I guess you can say that, well do you guys want to come with us to look for some new clothes for Akiria and Rei?" 

I asked them and my response was a "yay" and me being dragged from the couch, onto my feet, and to the door with all three women in front of me, putting on their shoes and it made me do the same. 

............................................................................

At the end of this chapter 

I'll leave it here and sorry for not updating all week, just been busy with my exams oh and I also put out a new story called "Transported to World War II", go check it out, 

See you guys soon

✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 512 12
When Naruto became a gennin Hiruzen tells him of his Uzumaki heritage giving him access to to a chest and letter left by his mother. Learn of his he...
27.1K 486 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
135K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
48.8K 961 34
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...