The Being Nobody Knows [ 4thW...

By WashuVashu

A story about a guy who wants to mess something or someone up in the WARHAMMER 40K UNIVERSE. More

Chapter 1: Me being me
Chapter 2: So anyway I started blasting
Chapter 3: Messing with idiots
Chapter 4: Just hit Random
Chapter 5: My first follower
Chapter 6: Terraforming and my new Followers
Chapter 7: An Invasion Attempt
Chapter 8: A Duel
Chapter 9: The Council
ANNOUNCEMENT
So... Everything is CANON... huh?
Side Story #1: Salvo

Chapter 10: Hehehehe

303 6 0
By WashuVashu

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW CHAPTER WELL TOO BAD! GAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH

Alrighty then shut your assholes, I have concluded that this whole conquering the whole universe shit was a bad idea and I have an awesome plan to pull myself from it. Look I ain't no pussy from my stunt last chapter, I ain't scared. I am getting lazy being a god or ruler or anything.. I just wanna fuck shit up! But this whole Warhammer 40k universe shit is getting old.. So I am going to another universe! Yeah you heard me right! My friend the author, will make a series of my awesomeness!

Author: A series about you??

Y/N: Yes!

Author: I am not making a series about you, I made you so that you can fuck shit up in the Warhammer universe!

Y/N: Well you can't do anything about it! Have you got any ideas since the last chapter?

Author: What- I umm... None...

Y/N: Exactly! So I suggest that I will fake my death and move to another universe!

Author: Move? You ain't coming back to the Warhammer universe? What about your followers?

Y/N: Nah they'll be fine without me. I just want more action! More seriousness! Like uhhhhhh.... Arcane! Or uhhhhhh... Oh oh oh Miraculous Ladybug!

Author: Miraculous Ladybug? You fuckin serious?

Y/N: Hell yeah I'm fuckin serious!

Author: But why Miraculous Ladybug? You could've just picked like uhh Marvel or DC?

Y/N: I'll do those later! But first, I wanna do Miraculous Ladybug!

Author: But why though?

Y/N: It's because I would love to see every character trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure once I appear! Don't worry, I won't do anything dumb while I am there.. I just wanna see the action unfold! I will make my first appearance awesome!

Author: Ugh... I can't believe I am agreeing to this but alright we can do Miraculous Ladybug.

Y/N: YES!

Author: BUT! Only for a couple of chapters. I ain't wasting my time on the whole thing. Also, I will get to pick which universe we get to go next after Miraculous Ladybug.

Y/N: Deal!

Author: Lolz I still don't get why you really like Miraculous Ladybug- HEY THAT'S MY KEYBOARD GIVE IT BACK!

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS! IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR WARHAMMER 40K FANTASIES IS GONNA END! I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS! I AM ALSO SORRY THAT YOU HORNY ASS MALE READERS WON'T GET ANY TAU PUSSY IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS! GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Y/N: Don't leave us, I will return to the Warhammer 40k universe once I finish my Miraculous Ladybug fantasies 😏. That I promise you as the being nobody knows!

JUST THINK OF THIS AS THE ENDING OF VOLUME 1! NOW THEN! AUTHOR!! ANNOUNCE THE UPCOMING STORY ABOUT "Y/N in Paris? OverpoweredMaleReader x Miraculous Ladybug"

Author: Sheesh you really put the "x" on the title instead of versus huh?

Y/N: YEP!

Author: Ugh well you heard him. I am announcing that this will be the end of The Being Nobody Knows Vol 1. But don't worry Y/N will return to the Warhammer 40k universe once his Miraculous Ladybug fantasies are finished... But hey thanks for reading my book! I will see you guys soon!

Y/N: SEE YA AT THE NEXT BOOK GUYS!!

Please help me I'm taking hostage by Y/N. He really wants that Miraculous Ladybug fantasies so much. Oh god he is coming back, he wants me to finish the first chapter! PLEASE HELP M+$!$!$?hdjdnsmsmsmkjsksksksksjhsbndndjdjnsjskjWJSNNSBSnekenbwuziisojebwjbwdbwxnwlcbbxrbrbcbcrxkhlqdqqjlhwokbehwbwkdkwzoebxkwhlwbownkwbkelwhlwhoqhshkqbebwnwbzsihissbbl

You don't see shit. Now go read my Miraculous Ladybug fantasy, you disgusting horny ass male reader!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 20 15
When Holly's inquisitor sends her to act as a commissar's bodyguard she obediently complies while awaiting further instructions. For the first time s...
40.8K 551 18
A story of hope and brotherhood, a story of ever expanding light and newly birthed darkness. When the people of Falmart find themselves in a wider, f...
3 0 1
A story about a father and son changed from human to robot and the son seeking answers about his fathers actions against the galaxy itself
51 0 16
A Warhammer 40K fanfic that is not exactly accurate SO DONT HOUND ME ON THAT. there will be more books on the way