BOF ~

By wnalya2312

Sunoo got a scholarship to a luxurious high school in Korea, which is full of rich kids. As soon as he went t... More

The Main Characters.
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

04

568 19 2
By wnalya2312

(The rooftop where Sunoo and Jae Bom hide) (today you will get a lot of pov, hihi🤭)

(Heeseung pov)

 Honestly, I don't like to see my friends bully poor kids. After two years of doing that, I just can't do it anymore.

That's why I would find an excuse to run away from doing those things. Also, Karina doesn't like it. She also wishes that my friends would change. But who would do that?

Everyone is scared of us.

Oh, and another reason to go to the rooftop is to sleep. However, I think there is someone who also uses my favourite place. I can't blame him, though. I am not the owner of the school, and everyone can hang out at my place.

My... why I said my...

Lately, every time I want to sleep, I hear someone singing a song, and to be honest, it sounds sweet and lovely. But then, every time I look for him, he is gone.

I bet that person loves this place too, and I don't mind sharing this amazing place with him. But I just want to meet him or maybe befriend him.

After 15 minutes of walking, here I am on the rooftop.

I spotted two people sitting on the floor while looking at the sky.

And I think I have found him. The boy who sings.

It sounds lovely and healing. Maybe he's just been longing for someone.

It sounds sad but healing at the same time. It reminds me of her. I have been longing for Karina. She's super busy with her schedule in Paris. I bet being a supermodel and a brand ambassador is tiring.

However, I can't wait to meet her in two weeks; I can spend time with her every day and maybe confess to her. I have been waiting for it.

As I walked closer and closer, I could hear his voice, which was so soothing.

And here I am, behind him.

I bet he must be scared of me. I mean, I am giving off the vibe of a stalker.

Aigoo, Heeseung..

I touch his shoulder, and finally he turns around to see me.

"Got you"

And, actually, I am surprised. He looks so cute, and his voice matches his face.

Lovely.

But then he looked at me with a serious face and held his friend's hand tightly.

Oh, sh*t, I forgot; I am scaring him.

I wanted to tell him that I was not going to hurt him, but then I heard my friends calling me.

"Ouh..Heeseung, you found him already?"

Shit, he is our victim?

(end of heeseung pov)

----------------------------

(Sunghoon pov)

As we are walking to the rooftop, I just can't stop thinking about the victim I used to bully, especially Kim Jun Myeon.

I mean, he said that one day someone would stop these things. Like, really?

Everyone in this school is crazy. Are you sure there is someone who could do that to me?

Me, Park Sunghoon. I bet 'that someone' will be scared of me as soon as I kick him.

After 10 minutes of walking, we finally arrived.

Ouh, and I saw Heeseung. I bet he must have found our victim.

"Ouh..Heeseung, you found him already?"

Heeseung then turn to us.

"Who?" Heeseung asked me.

"So, today we have two victims?" Jay asked me, as he is also confused.

Not until I saw someone with a hoodie on and a boy holding his hand.

Someone is trying to help him. Huh?

He then tried to run away from me. Me?

"Jake, catch him", I ordered Jake, and he quickly caught that boy and the hoodie boy.

He brought them to me. That boy looked at me with an angry expression.

"How amusing", I thought.

I took a look at him. He is so beautiful with his fair skin, his glowing foxy eyes, and not to forget those plump lips.

Oh, how I wish to devour him, but I hold myself back.

"Hey, you all need to stop this", the boy with the tag name 'Kim Sun Woo' said with a serious face.

"And the reasons?", I asked him. Well, you need a reason for me to stop, babe.

"You all are just big jerks,", he said.

I laughs.

Now, Heeseung, Jake, and Jay are looking at me with a strange face.

"Oh, you better take back your words."

I look at his friends, who hide his face in the hoodie.

He is our victim.

"Why are you helping him? You're just getting yourself into trouble." I smirked at him.

"Do I need a reason to do that", he said in a sassy tone.

"Wah, he wants to help his friends. AWW, how cute it is". I mocked him back.

"So,what? Is it our fault for not being born into a rich family? We just want to study hard and graduate in peace". "You rich people only think about trying to get on our nerves, sorry to say, but we also have pride", he answered.

I am a bit shocked. He is interesting.

I came to him, who was kneeling on the floor and cupping his face.

"Hmm, then you want to save your friend?"

He glared at me before saying this.

"Yess"

"Then kiss my cheek", I said to him.

He looked at me in shock. I bet he is scared, or maybe he feels a bit happy. I don't know.

He should be proud to kiss me, you know. I am so handsome, and everyone in this school likes me,okay?

But maybe he will not do that because he is scared of me.

"Really?", he said while looking at me in disgust.

"Yess, now or your friend will..." Before I continued my words, he kissed me.

On my cheek.😳

I look at him in disbelief.

Everyone on the rooftop is shocked.

Then I heard someone banging on the door from the rooftop.

I turn to see Y/N.

Ugh, I hate her/him.

(end of Sunghoon pov)

Y/N, who looked at that scene, walked himself/herself to F4.

"Yah, you F4, you touched Sunoo and that boy, and I killed you one by one; you hear me", Y/N said while glaring at Park Sunghoon, the leader of F4.

Jake looked at Y/N. The same goes to Jay and Heeseung.

"His / her face said a lot; she/he don't like us", Jake thought.

"Everytime she's back from his/her training, he/she will always tried to save the victim",Heeseung thought.

"Sunghoon.better be careful of him/her",Jay thought.

"Oh, I am so scared,", Sunghoon answered while making a face.

The other members just fake smile while looking at y/n.

"Don't test my patience; you know I have been wanting to punch you in the face since you made most of your victims leave this school ".

"If you touch my boy, I will reveal this shit you were doing to the media. I'm pretty sure you don't want that, right, Sunghoon?" y/n said while looking at Sunghoon.

"Ugh, you are so annoying, y/n.", Sunghoon glared at y/n.

Y/N then looks out for Sunoo and Jae Bom before taking them out from the rooftop.

----------------------------------------------

(Okay now on to why Jay is so clingy and weird before he is with his friends.)

(Jay pov)

I bet my friends are looking at me weirdly, but I don't care.

Ugh, I can't. I can't stop thinking about that boy I met in the convenience store. (E-Mart)

I know he is dangerous to me. No, actually, I am afraid that he will make me weak.

Is all start when It was raining yesterday. And I just stop by with my flings to buy something so that she can cook it for me.

But, to tell you the truth, every time my flings tried to impress me with their cooking, I just didn't find it enough.

They always thought I loved to eat something luxurious and fancy. But, you see, I don't give a fuck about rich food. That was never enough for me.

And they want me to cook for them? They don't deserve my cooking. Is for someone I love.

I cook something that is comforting, as I used to live with my real mother in a setting that is not that rich, I think.

Just because my parents are good chefs, I forgot to tell you that my father is as great a chef as my stepmother is.

However,my mother doesn't know how to cook, which is why I cook for her. I love my mother.

But one day, she left me.

She promised me that she would never leave me, but she lied to me.

She made me realise that love is for the weak, and I don't want to be weak.

That's why everyone looks at me as a playboy, but actually I just flirt for fun.

Ok, back to the story.

As my flings go to the section she wants, I decide to go to the food items, which have a snack and my favourite chocolate.

But then I saw this boy in the same area as me, looking at the sweets.

He looks at the two sweets, which are Welch jellies or Chupa Chups lollies.

"Which one should I choose, Aigoo? I can't choose. That Mr. Ddeonu will be mad if I am late."

Then the boy saw me look at him.

"Hey, you"

He waved at me.

"Me?", I asked him.

"Yes, you who hold Cheetos.".

"What should I choose between those snacks?"

"Hmm, I don't know, which one of the snacks do you love?", I said while looking at him.

He looked at the snacks with a confused face.

(his face)

Oh my, he is so cute.

No, no, Jay, don't fall off him. He is just a stranger, and we will never meet again.

I look at him before giving my answer.

"Maybe Welch jellies, because I think you must love to eat gummies?"

Then he looked at me and gave a flashing smile.

"Oh my gosh. You are right. Thank you so much."

"Your welcome", I smiled at him back.

"I want to thank you; mind telling me your...", before he is about to continue his words.

My fling called for me.

"No. Why must she show up now?", I thought.

"Babe, why are you here?"

That boy looks at me.

"Ouh, your girlfriend is calling for you. I should go". He said that, and he bowed to me before he was gone from my sight.

That's my story. After I went shopping with my fling, I told her to get lost.

And then I tell all my flings to get away from me.

That's weird, right?

That doesn't sound like me at all.

Why do I do that, though?

I need to forget about the boy.

But, I can't.

(end of Jay pov)

----------------------------------------------

hihi..that's a lot of things is going on. Stay tune for more drama🥰🥰.

Thanks for voting my story. I am so happy. It boost my confidence to write more.hihi..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.9K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...
22.2K 1.1K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...
75.6K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
68.9K 2.3K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...