The strange teacher (DxD X OP...

Door omage1

A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant... Meer

Prologue/Bio
A lick is what you like
Teacher makes nose's bleed
Update/ Thx
Let loose
A beast
Remnants of the past
A ballerina who is ruthless
Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion
Kama the beast shows
Ritual (Preview)
Ritual
Nugget
Thanks everyone
Beast class
Oh Shit!
The snake
To save us all
Sorry
The meeting
How and who (Preview)
How and Who

III and VI and Blade

667 21 4
Door omage1

As the ORC was walking towards the school, Rias got this sudden feeling of evil.

She turns around looking at the sky to see the fallen angel.

Kokabiel: "Why hello there child and sister of Sirzechs."

Rias: "Who the hell are you?"

Kokabiel: "Kokabiel surprised you don't know me?"

Rias: "I do I just forget people that are like you annoying and with a big ego."

(Meanwhile in another universe)

Gilgamesh: "Achoo!"

Guado: "You good Gilgamesh?"

Gilgamesh: "Yeah I just got this sudden urge to hurt a child."

(Now back with the story)

Kokabiel: "Man seems you don't know don't you foolish girl."

Rias: "Everyone get ready for a fight."

Everyone got ready for a fight, as they did. Kiba runs into the school badly hurt, sense his last fight.

Issei: "Kiba where you been and why do you look like, you got out of a fight club."

Kiba: "No time this bastard has most of the fragments."

Akeno: "You mean Excalibur?"

Kiba: "..."

Kokabiel: "Freed you ready to have your own blade and the most powerful to ever be made."

Freed: "Fuck yeah I can't wait to show off my new blade, and bust a nut into some devil sluts."

Valper: "Freed come a bit down at least."

Freed: "Tch fine."

Kokabiel: "I can't wait when this blade comes together nobody will be able to stop us."

Issei does a dragon shot trying to hit down the fallen angel.

Kokabiel: "Oh my you missed."

Issei: "Yeah to grab your attention."

Kokabiel: "Seems to me you dumb dragon don't know anything about your place."

Issei: "I do fallen creeper."

Kokabiel: "Haha alright I will face you."

Kokabiel summons spears of light firing at the red dragon user.

Freed attacks Kiba and the other holy sword users.

Valper starts his ritual.

Valper: "It might not be at it's best but one thing's for sure, get the blades and the holy sword. Will be ours."

Across town:

Aruther was feeling magical energy clashing he starts to walk towards that area not knowing what might happened. 

Aruther: "I can sense unholy and holy magic not strong, but they might have answers."

The holy knight wondering if it's the larva state of beast VI or something else.

Back at Y/n's home:

There was no sight of the great woman or her workshop she seems to have died or did something else.

Y/n gets her hand out of some kind flesh like thing. Like coming out of a horror movie.

She takes a huge gasp of air and laughs like a psychopath.

Y/n: "Hahaha funny seems I inside of a stomach not any stomach, a homunculus stomach the one I made."

Y/n: "It did come in handy."

She looks over her tatters clothes.

Y/n: "Aw poo I liked these clothes a lot, might need to go back into my old clothes for a bit."

Y/n: "Or sense summer is not to far I can go into my summer clothes. I can make the blood get going for others."

Y/n: "Yeah lets screw with some."

She twirls around a magical veil drops over her, darkness engulfs her. She comes out and smiles.

Y/n: "Time to make my first arrest."

Y/n: "Sith and Lancer get ready to attack the winged bastard."

???: "And what of I contractor?"

Y/n: "Nothing yet you will be used when the time is right...Actually can you get ready to face him soon?"

???: "Yes contractor I will stall him for the time until you are done with your end."

Y/n: "Thanks now my mana creature take me to the school."

As it's stomach growls.

Y/n: "Good boy mommy will give you a treat later."

Y/n: "I'm going to scar a bird."

Kokabiel was fighting the ORC it was going both ways for a bit until. He drop two bombs.

Kokabiel: "I have two things to bring up sense this has been so much fun."

Issei: "Why would we listen to overgrown crow."

Kokabiel: "Hear me out for you might, miss out about your teacher."

Rias: "You mean Y/n?"

Kokabiel: "That's her name she seemed to give my lackies a problem, but she was just an ant to me."

Akeno: "What do you mean?"

Kokabiel: "Well that will be saved later, for this one is much bigger than someone, six feet under."

Everyone: "..."

Kokabiel: "Whoops sorry slip of tongue, but this is far bigger than that woman's head your prays, and wishes to god. Have fell on death's ears god's dead."

Everyone: "...What."

Everyone shock that god is dead and to hear Y/n might be dead."

Asia passed out from god's death, Xenovia and Irina fell to their knees.

Issei: "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU UGLY BASTARD OF A CROW."

Everyone was shocked to see upset about god's death.

Kokabiel: "You upset about his death?"

Issei: "NO JACKASS IM UPSET YOU ATTACKED OUR TEACHER AND ASSUME YOU KILLED HER."

Kokabiel starts to laugh like crazy.

Issei jumps into the sky attacking the winged bastard.

Issei: "Of everyone you fucked with you messed with our teacher, yeah she can be strange and super-hot. Even then she cared for us, bastard I will rip you apart."

Everyone looks in awe at Issei.

A few days ago:

Issei was thinking what to do and how to protect everyone, he thought Y/n might be a threat but, she was not. She was keeping everyone alive.

Issei: "No I will not do anything for you."

Kama snaps her fingers she turns into a beautiful woman. That Issei was doing his best not to lose his marbles over her.

Kama: "How about in this body and shape."

Issei: "Holy hell I-I oh fuck me."

Kama: "I can't until you pick your side."

Issei: ".................."

He was doing his best to hold his own against her and walks away from her. She was shocked to know he broke away from her.

Kama: "It would seem you fail to join me to bad later loser."

As she turns into a blue flame, and she was gone.

Issei: "I hope I picked the right side."

Now: 

Issei attacks the crow, as he tries over and over again to reach him, he was only hit down by spears of light.

Kiba comes back to himself and turns to attack Valper but Freed blocks the attack with his own blade, smiling like a mad man.

Freed: "Man this blade is the real deal Excalibur no blade can, compared to it."

???: "You call that the real deal Excalibur you are just making fun of it."

A voice can be heard, steel hits the floor under this person. The wind's felt sweet and felt like hope, and something else courage and dreams.

Freed: "Who dares make fun of the mighty Excalibur?"

???: "If this is this world's Excalibur well I can show you the real deal."

As everyone looks for this voice. They started to follow the voice and see it's coming from outside the barrier. Someone was there and he just grabs onto it.

Ripping it apart like it was ripping paper.

Kokabiel: "Ho-How?! no angel, devil nor fallen can't enter it unless you weaken from the inside. Or have an overwhelming amount of mana."

Kiba gets away from Freed and pointed his blade at the person.

Kiba: "You what are you doing here?"

Arthur: "Good to see you as well young knight."

As he removes his cowl to show his face. The girls were blushing at how handsome he was.

Rias: "Kiba you know him?"

Kiba: "We had a little struggle when we first met."

Akeno: "He sure is handsome and very beautiful to."

Koneko: "He's strong just him being here is enough to make me sick."

Xenovia: "This power this holy power, this feels like an arc angel is here...No it feels like, God is here."

Kokabiel feeling this power and magical power, he started to attack the knight in blue. Left and right the knight was dodging like it was nothing.

Kokabiel: "I don't like you; you remind me of him too much but far stronger."

Arthur: "I don't know who you are talking about, but I have no time with you. I have to protect this world from a greater threat."

As he moves pass Kokabiel, he was not happy with the disrespect. Trying to attack the blue knight he was surprised attack by Issei.

Issei: "Remember me crow boy."

As he breaks the bird's jaw.

Rias: "Are you here to help us?"

Arthur looks at Rias. As he just smiles and waves.

Arthur: "Sadly no there is someone here and who is much of a threat."

He was looking for something or someone.

Arthur: "I know your here where are you."

Freed attacks the knight but was stop by lighting.

Akeno: "Sorry ugly but you have to battle someone else huh Kiba."

Kiba filled with rage and anger nods towards Akeno drawing his blade out again. Attacking Freed.

Arthur: "Kiba is his name. Knight Kiba rage and anger is what you want, but what of the hopes and dreams of those of others."

Kiba: "BUT THERE DEAD BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN MONSTER."

Arthur: "Kiba you are giving him his wants. The more you feed him your anger and rage, he will use to kill you with."

Arthur: "Everyone has dreams and hopes, the past leads it's hopes to you, and the now leads it's dreams to the future. Don't let their hopes and dreams die with you, if you die. They die."

Kiba not wanting to hear this from a holy sword user, but he knew he had to stop being angry.

He tries his best to not cry for his past friends but does so. In that moment he saw golden light coming around him golden sparks of his friends he could not save all around him.

Kiba: "Everyone."

Ghost kid 1: "Kiba listen to him he is right we leave our hopes and dreams with you so you can be happy. For us you got to see the sky and got to go to school."

Ghost kid 2: "You got to eat real food and drink real water and have soda."

Ghost kid 3: "You got laugh and enjoy life do it for us please."

Everyone saw Kiba still upset but, this time he was contempt. He get's up and draws his blade this time with everyone from his past helping him make a powerful blade.

Arthur: "Good now you can win and beat that so called Excalibur."

Rias and Akeno were trying to help out beat Kokabiel, with the help of Koneko.

Xenovia helps Kiba out as she gets up and goes after Valper. Everyone was doing their own thing until Kokabiel was going to do an attack to kill everyone there.

Then a sudden burst of water hits the fallen.

Y/n: "My oh my I leave for a bit and you kids seem to get into a big mess."

Everyone looks up with happiness but one with disbelief and the other not to happy.

Y/n: "Oh King of knights is here nice to see you again and let me guess you still looking for Beast VI."

She smiles and he just gives her a stern look.

Y/n: "My my, I know we had our time together but the more you look at me like that it's making me kind horny."

Everyone but Kokabiel and Arthur blush.

Freed: "Holy shit fudge she's hot my type of girl."

Rias: "HEY DICK EATER SHE'S MINE."

Freed: "Oh red bitch has claws meow~"

Kiba attacks him cutting him and destroying the blade.

Freed: "No I was going to have all the power."

Xenovia cuts down the twisted professor. 

Arthur: "You know she's here Beast III where is Beast class VI?"

Y/n: "I don't know dear knight just here to help my kids."

As she said such words the knight attacks, her as she moves to the right with a bit of her cut off.

Y/n: "Still fast as ever but you seemed to held back that attack."

Arthur no words said, but both flames and lighting try to hit him. Y/n stops the magical attacks with her water magic.

Y/n: "Kids don't this is fight between the grown ups. I don't know where she is at but I'm dealing with someone else as well. You met her before my other half."

Y/n: "Beast III/L."

Arthur: "Hm so then she is here to. You do know if you don't let me destroy you or get down with the remaining threats you will make this world into, singularity and you know who would be coming here." 

Y/n: "Yes I know."

Y/n: "I will have to deal with them if I don't hurry and last time I met them I got beat."

???: Finally the two people I wanted to meet again."

As a shooting star comes by and beats the fallen, and goes towards Y/n and Arthur, it was Vail.

Y/n: "Hello little lizard."

Arthur: "Hello shooting star."

Vail: "I will face you two at some point now that I hear of this new threat that even this woman can't beat, I wonder how strong they are?"

Y/n & Arthur: "Strong enough to beat you."

Vail: "And who is VI?"

Y/n: "Best not to fight them either she will rip you limb from limb."

Vail: "Well I will find her and find a way to meet whoever is that person you can't beat, now I got to take away this fool."

As he was about to fly away until he saw Issei.

Vail: "Red dragon better catch up or you will fall behind."

As he flies away and disappears from sight and the beast class and knight look at each other. Ready to fight each other.

(That will be it finally fk took a minute to make this all come back again srry that took so long as I said. The thing acted up and I lost almost everything and so now it's all back but tell me wat u think of this chapter. This took awhile as I said but another good work done anyways omage1 out P.S Going to Europe for a bit excited anyways talk to you all later.)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

668K 18.2K 34
I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know people like it so I'll post it again. I'm sor...
997K 24.3K 109
Kakegurui Imagines • • • Momobami Kirari Jabami Yumeko Saotome Meari Momobami Ririka Yomozuki Runa Ikishima Midari [ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] ___________...
50.5K 1.4K 28
Everything will be explained in the prologue but this is basically a story about a girl who caught the hearts of multiple people including the presid...
56.8K 2.3K 23
After many days of school. Finally things got interesting once a teacher was put on leave for being to sick to work. So a new young teacher who gradu...