The Angel, the Vampire, and t...

Galing kay Amature_writer13

A Demon and a Vampire are both abandoned by the people whom they thought loved them, in two different places... Higit pa

Chapter One- Vampire
Chapter Two- The Angel's Home
Chapter Three- Demon
Chapter Four- Trust and Hatred
Chapter Five- Coming Closer with Love
Chapter Six- The Omen and The Pledge
Chapter Seven- The Omen Was True
Chapter Eight- The Start of Something Horrid
Chapter Nine- Fever
Chapter Ten- Struggling with Feelings
Chapter Eleven- Offering to Help
Chapter Twelve- Babysitting
Chapter Fourteen- Tables Turning
Chapter Fifteen- Some Still Care.
Chapter Sixteen- Michael
Chapter Seventeen- Jeremiah
Chapter Eighteen- The Lair
Chapter Nineteen- The Angel's Tale
Chapter 20- Aftermath
Chapter 21- The Black Shirt
Chapter twenty-two- Angel Chosen
Chapter twenty-three- Needle Points
Chapter twenty-four- The Branding
Chapter Twenty-five- Ties settled.

Chapter Thirteen- Verbal Fight

36 3 1
Galing kay Amature_writer13

 It was late when Abrariel finally arrived home, nearly dawn. He was tired and wanted to sleep, he walked to his bedroom after putting the empty bottles by the sink for washing. On his bed was another onesie and a tiny, plain white shirt and small black shorts, a small note in Raziel's handwriting was on top.

Found these while I was cleaning my room, they will be perfect for the newborn.

Abrariel smiled, it looked like he wouldn't need to buy clothes for the baby, if Raziel kept finding some. As he put the tiny clothes on top of the dresser, he felt a wave of guilt, he had barely been here, in Heaven, and he was already making Raziel a grandfather! He couldn't imagine the stress Raziel must be under now, looking after two Mythicals and preparing for a newborn! Raziel didn't seem to mind, he seemed happy at the prospect of looking after a growing family, but that didn't stop Abrariel from feeling guilty.

He walked across his dark bedroom to his feather soft bed and got under the covers. He closed his eyes, sleep didn't come as quickly as he would have liked it too, leaving him lying in a pool of guilt.

*

Bright sunlight streamed tough Raziel's open window, walking him with its bright glare. He sat up yawning and rubbing his eyes, ruffling his feathers, and making them fluff up to get rid of the stiffness of sleep. He got out of bed and went to get changed, ditching his light, cream-coloured one piece he had worn that night for his normal butter-coloured robes.

He opened his bedroom door and headed down the hall to Abrariel's room, he should be home. He opened the door and crab-walked into the dark room, careful not to let in much light. Abrariel was bundled under the covers of his bed, lying sprawled on his side, he only looked a little uncomfortable. Raziel smiled, Abrariel was one month pregnant, and he was handling it better then Raziel had when he had been pregnant with his own child, Abrariel's little one seemed to be a lot calmer then his own had been.

Raziel went over to the Vampire and placed a gentle hand on Abrariel's pale cheek, brushing the hair off his face and pulling the covers up before he left the room. Raziel headed to the end of the hall, it was time for Telantes to get up, and he wanted to know what the Demon wanted for breakfast.

When Raziel opened the door, Telantes was already up, just leaving his bathroom, he looked up as Raziel entered the room, he had clearly woken up on the wrong side of the bed, because he asked rudely, "haven't you heard of knocking?"

Raziel ignored the tone and smiled at his youngest son, "I just wanted to know what you wanted for breakfast."

Telantes looked indifferent, "butter and jam on toast will do," he muttered in response.

Raziel nodded, "right. It won't take long, so why don't you get changed while I get it ready," Telantes said nothing in response.

Raziel left the room smiling and headed to the kitchen to get breakfast started. It was a simple breakfast, which was slightly disappointing, he had hoped Telantes would ask for more than toast, but oh well.

Telantes entered the kitchen as Raziel was buttering the toast, turning the bread a nice golden colour, and filling the room with a heavenly scent. The Demon slipped onto one of the barstools, his feet dangling off the floor, Raziel thought he was short for his age.

"almost done!" Raziel told the stone set face that was watching him.

Telantes didn't even smile, Raziel wondered what was wrong, was he unwell? Had he done something to upset him? He was about to ask when Telantes started speaking.

"when were you going to tell me Abrariel was pregnant?"

Raziel was quiet for a moment, he finished making Telantes' breakfast, raspberry jam topped with fresh raspberries and a dollop of fresh cream, that was jam on toast for him, he placed the plate in front of Telantes on the countertop.

"we didn't tell you right away because Abrariel was very upset about it, how did you find out?" Raziel asked as he made himself a bowl of cereal.

"the way he acted before he went to the hospital with fever, he was acting like my mother when she was pregnant with my little brother," Telantes muttered, "that's how I knew."

Raziel leaned against the counter by the stove, his bowl of cereal in one hand, spoon in the other, wings half open and bent against the counter. So, Telantes had a brother? Interesting. "what was his name?"

"Maxis."

"nice name."

"I would rather not talk about it," Telantes muttered starting on his toast.

Raziel respected his wish for privacy and secrecy, it wasn't like he didn't have things he was hiding himself, he said no more on the topic. He watched as Telantes finished his toast quickly and left the table, Raziel was sure he saw a planning look in his eyes as he left, and he didn't like it.

*

Abrariel woke, it was sunset, and he felt very sick to the stomach suddenly, he got up quickly and rushed to his bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. He peaked out his bedroom door when he felt a little better, it was just dark enough for him to leave his room. He slipped out, closing his door behind him, he nearly ran into Telantes who was coming up the hall.

"Oh, sorry Telantes!" Abrariel moved aside to let the Demon pass.

Telantes said nothing, just snarled at him, hatred clear in his eyes, he didn't continue walking, "what do you want bloodsucker?" He asked, his voice dripping venom.

Abrariel flinched a little, it was an insult he hadn't heard in a few years, he brushed it off. "How was your day?" Abrariel asked, wanting to try and get on the Demon's good side, after all, they couldn't fight forever.

Telantes hissed, "it's none of your business."

"Oh, ok, what did you have for dinner?" Abrariel's voice was light, friendly.

Telantes snarled and shouldered past him, shoving Abrariel against the wall, he went to his room and slammed the door shut hard. Abrariel stared then sighed, looked like he would have to work hard to get Telantes to like him, break the hatred, but he was willing to do it. He went to the kitchen, eager for breakfast, as he got the bottle out of fridge, Raziel entered the kitchen.

"Did I hear a door slam?" he asked.

Abrariel nodded as he took the lid off his bottle, "I must have said something wrong."

"Did you have a fight?"

Abrariel looked at the Angel who was leaning against the wall by the arch, he shook his head, "no, I just said some friendly words, trying to make amends, it's a work in progress though," he started drinking.

"Your trying to become friends?" Raziel asked, sounding a little surprised.

"Yes, we got off on the wrong foot, we can't fight forever. Anyway, the baby doesn't need to hear us fighting all the time," Abrariel murmured taking another swing of his drink.

Raziel said nothing, not at once. "It's a good thing you're trying to become friends, Telantes will come around, just don't push yourself on him too much, but keep working on him, you will build the friendship no matter what," he murmured at last, smiling at him.

Abrariel gave a small smile back and finished his breakfast, putting the bottle by the sink, "when is Telantes meant to go to bed?" he asked.

"In an hour, why?"

"I'm going to try and be more friendly with him."

Abrariel headed up the hall before Raziel could answer or stop him. Part of his pledge was to make friends with everyone, Telantes was no expectation. He knocked on the Demon's door. He felt a twinge of nausea and placed a hand on his belly, now was not the time for the baby to be playing around.

Telantes replied to his knock and Abrariel opened the door and headed inside, he smiled at the Demon who was lying on his front, a book propped on the footboard of the bed, he snarled up at Abrariel as he entered the room.

"What do you want?" Telantes' voice was harsh.

"I want to get to know you a little, you know, seeing as we're brothers now," Abrariel started in a friendly tone, still smiling.

Telantes hissed, sitting up, the hatred in his amber eyes was like a blazing hot fire, "we are not brothers, we never will be," he hissed.

Abrariel ignored his tone, "what are you reading?" he asked moving to the bed, Telantes snatched the book, shutting it and putting it under his pillow, he glared at Abrariel.

"It's none of your business."

"That's ok, I love reading, history and fantasy are my favorites," Abrariel said in a light voice.

Telantes seemed to be getting very angry his lips drawn back in a snarl, his eyes chips of burning embers form a fresh fire, his claws flexing.

"What kind of books do you like to read?" Abrariel asked, his eyes betraying his slight fear for a brief second.

"Shut. Up," was the response.

Abrariel shifted his weight slightly, "I just want to get to know you."

Telantes hissed, he looked ready to pounce, the bed cover was ripped where his claws were working, Abrariel gave another smile, hoping to ease the Demon.

"I'm sure we can be friends, if it helps, I'm sorry-" he never finished.

With a loud yowl, Telantes lashed out, slashing his left hand across Abrariel's cheek, cutting it open before he pushed him to the ground as he leaped off the bed. Abrariel could feel blood running down his face from the deep cuts, he didn't need to worry, he healed fast, his fangs came out, as they always did in a fight, but he didn't want to fight. He pushed himself away from the Demon who was on his hands and feet, back arched like a cat, claws digging into the wood flooring, his grey face ablaze with anger, a snarl branded onto his face, he raised his hand to strike again when the door bust open.

Raziel appeared in the doorway, looking worried, his worry turned to fear and shock when he saw what was happening, "enough both of you!" he yelled, anger crossing his face now, and sticking.

"Telantes there is no need to attack! Go to bed now!" Raziel yelled at the Demon.

Telantes looked a little shocked at the Angel's tone, but crawled back to his bed, pulled the covers over his knees, and watched on as Raziel turned his anger to Abrariel.

"What were you thinking!" Raziel yelled at Abrariel.

Abrariel said nothing, just looked at the face in front of him, green eyes resembling green fire.

"You know he doesn't like you, don't push yourself on him, I thought that at sixteen you would have more sense! I would have thought you could tell when someone didn't want to talk to you!" the Angel continued.

Abrariel felt crushed, he was only trying to become friends with the Demon, he looked down and tried and failed to hold back tears. Raziel seemed shocked at the response.

"Abrariel? No, no, don't cry!"

Abrariel got up and bolted from the room, he heard Raziel call after him, but he didn't stop, he rushed to the front door and threw it open before he bolted down the moonlit dirt path, he didn't get far.

Raziel flew down from behind him, knocking him down to the ground, Abrariel rolled over and looked up at the Angel. He expected him to still look angry, but Raziel's expression was that of worry and concern. Abrariel bust into loud sobs, tears streaming down his face in rivers.

"no, no, no, don't cry," Raziel murmured, he lifted him up and brought Abrariel in for a hug, wrapping his wings around him, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," Raziel murmured as he rubbed the back of Abrariel's head as he tried to sooth him.

Abrariel just cried and cried, he cried for hours. When he finally finished, the moon was starting to set, dawn was only a few hours away. Abrariel was too weak and tired to walk home, so Raziel carried him back, the way Jeremiah used to, it made Abrariel feel safe. Even though his attempts at making peace between himself and Telantes had failed, he was still willing to keep trying, he wasn't going to give up, his vow was a strong as ever.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.6K 569 36
(Ongoing/slow updates) Lupita hated the moon, she hated fire, she hated blood, the vampires, the werewolves, the gods, magic, death. She hated everyt...
549 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...
83.6K 4.7K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...
217K 10K 15
--Demon Series, Side story to Book 3 (Raven, read it first)--- Vincent dreams of a happy life with his mate. He doesn’t get it. The man h...