Scorched Twilight

By _Arius

Revenge is a long and arduous journey, and Y/n knows he isn't even halfway there. His search for the third of... More

File B129: Sathariel
Prologue: Midnight Chase
Chapter 1: Westward Crater
Chapter 2: The Ruler in Red
Chapter 3: My Only Child
Chapter 4: Proclivitic Plumes of Two
Chapter 5: Boot Camp, not a Highschool
Chapter 6: Lights, Camera, and Finals
Chapter 7: Skadi
Chapter 8: Mother and Son
Chapter 9: Purple Ring
Chapter 10: The Smell of Smoke
Chapter 11: Dysthe
Chapter 12: Black Lillies
Chapter 13: Brothers in Memory
Chapter 14: Act of War
Chapter 15: Basket Hilted
Chapter 16: Seraphiel, the Abandoned Son
Chapter 17: For the Sake of Privacy
Chapter 18: In Deed
Chapter 19: False and Fallen
Chapter 20: Babysitting
Chapter 21: Double the Plumes, Double the Perniciousness
Chapter 22: Sparks Fly, Smoke Follows
Chapter 23: Brethren
Chapter 24: Antlers, Rot, and Fury
Chapter 25: First Ascension
Chapter 26: Delusional
Chapter 27: Paradoxical Promise
Chapter 28: The Denouement of a Scheme
Chapter 29: Whistling Fire
Chapter 30: All You Ever Say
Chapter 31: Azeth Andrei Irune
Chapter 33: Pink + White
Chapter 34: Line Without A Hook
Chapter 35: Novacane

Chapter 32: Alone Again

72 6 0
By _Arius

Iberia

She could hear it, a weak and low whistle of a familiar woodwind instrument. The woman recognized the sound, but her heart thumped for a moment, the possibility of who she thinks is playing the instrument keeping her on her toes.

She was on a rocky beach, with more rocks than sand in the area, a wrong step could lead to getting cut by the sharp rocks. The smell of seawater was thick, overwhelming her senses, but she was used to it, and less used to the dryness in her throat from the air of the land she walked on.

How long has it been since she set foot on land, days? Months? There used to be more people like her, but now they are gone, leaving only a handful left to be waiting for their fate in the hands of those under the waves. She was certain of it, even she could be tempted by its lulling song.

The whistle was louder now, she dropped deeper into the shore with a short fall off a ledge, finding herself in an area of the rocky beach usually covered by high tides. There, she spotted a hill, the origin of the smoke was there, along with the sound of the instrument.

When she reached the top, there was a small hole on it, where the smoke funneled up to. She looked through the smoke and noticed that it originated from a fire, fire that was cooking some kind of meat. There was nobody she could see from her point of view, so she called out for anyone.

At the first few seconds, no reply, she was going to have to call out again before she heard shuffling, followed by a thud that resembled footsteps.

"C-Captain?"

Gladiia recognized the voice, weak and came out as only a whisper. Her lance cracked open the stone with a loud spark, leaving enough space for her to drop inside.

Gladiia: Yes, it's me.

"It's really... It's really... you, right? I-I'm not... hallucinating... here?"

Gladiia: No, you're not. I am real.

Now that Gladiia stood on the same floor as him, she could see how much he had changed. He looked no younger than a kid in his teens but was as thin as a toothpick, the outline of his bones visible wherever you saw on his naked body. Filth covered him from head to toe as well, from his own blood to mud and sand, he was covered in so much that his white hair wasn't even white anymore.

The malnourished kid was missing a whole arm, but stretched his other arm out to touch Gladiia's. He froze when he felt it, tears started to stream down his bloodshot eyes when he squeezed it, his legs collapsing like falling sticks after confirming that she was indeed, real.

Gladiia: How have you survived for this long?

"I... My arms."

One of his arms was cut, the wound becoming a stump starting from the elbow, the other had a two of his fingers and a significant chunk missing from his hand. Gladiia knew what he was referring to just from looking at a pile of bones picked clean of meat, and she wanted to bring him out as soon as possible.

Gladiia: Let's get you out of here.

"My... flute..."

Gladiia: I'll hold on to it, you can rest easy. I'll get you something to eat too.

"No meat please... Hehe..."

She didn't know why he could even joke at this moment, especially when his lips couldn't even tug upwards to smile. Gladiia grabbed her lance with her free hand and slashed at the rock wall, a hole opening up just big enough for her.

"Are we... the only ones alive...?"

Gladiia: No, Skadi and Laurentina are alive, possibly more.

"That... makes me happy, my... my... sacrifice wasn't in vain."

Gladiia: Shhh... Enough words, go to sleep.

"Thank you... for finding me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Train No. 12-3, bound for: Cerca Delmar Station will be shortly arriving at: Más Al Norte Station. Please give way for passengers disembarking from the train. Thank you for your cooperation. ]

The speaker repeated those words for another two times, the loud crackling making it difficult to fully understand the first time. People in the station walked in large crowds, despite the large number of people, the mood was gloomy and depressing.

A young woman, dressed in a gray uniform meant for Iberia's Inquisitors, with a sword stepped to her hip pushed through the crowd. Occasionally looking in her pockets to glance at pictures of her targets, outsiders who came from outside of this country. It was her job to tail them, but one look to the side made her lose them.

"Oof- Watch it!"

"Pardon me!"

Her shoulder collided with a person, causing him to trip and lose a slip of paper from his hand into the crowd, that was his train ticket.

The person in question was a young man, his glasses, although half used with one eye bandaged up, was kept in place with eyewear retainers behind his long black hair topped with a black top hat. He wore black too, an ulster coat that was a few sizes too big that his hand was hidden in his sleeves.

"My ticket!"

"I'm sorry again!"

She didn't have time to spare, leaving the grumbling man to frantically search for his ticket.

[ Train No. 12-3, bound for: Cerca Delmar Station has arrived at: Más Al Norte Station. Please give way for passengers disembarking the train. The train will leave in five minutes after arrival. Thank you for your cooperation. ]

Her efforts would be rewarded, finding the trio in the pictures falling in line for the incoming train. One was a white haired woman with red eyes, donning an Abyssal Hunter's outfit with a wide-brimmed hat. One was a kid, his hair and eyes were shades of black and white equally divided in the middle, wearing a coat the engulfed his tiny body from the neck down.

The last was a young man wearing all black, standing between the two. They seemed to be sharing a conversation, the Inquisitor cautiously walked towards them until they were in earshot.

"...think this is the right station? Iberia's a big country S-S-Skadi, so we really can't afford to pick the incorrect route."

Skadi: I'm certain this is the right way.

"I don't k-know, even Sathariel wasn't sure about the route, and you know how he is."

Skadi: We'll be fine Thanatos.

Thanatos: A-All right... *sigh* Why can't your me-merchant friend provide a more concise map, the one we have is so o-ou-outdated, we won't find Sal Viento at this rate!

Skadi: Get on.

Thanatos: Ri-Right!

Skadi was the first to go in, carrying a large metal case behind her, then Thanatos, helping what was presumably Y/n enter the train. The Inquisitor also entered through a different door to avoid suspicion, then pushed through the passengers until she was in the same car as them, finding a private cabin that was adjacent to theirs so she could continue listening.

"The third one... Sathariel. He was limping, but no prior observation in the last month has shown him getting into a fight. Could this be a health problem? And what does a forgotten coast town like Sal Viento have that they need to go?"

[ Train No. 12-3, bound for: Cerca Delmar Station will now be leaving: Más Al Norte Station. Please make sure you are properly seated, and your luggage has been stored in the space provided. Thank you for choosing: Dorado Railways. ]

The doors closed, and the massive vehicle rumbled and roared like a mechanical beast. It began to move out of the station, the buildings of Más Al Norte becoming a blur as the train sped through the city and into the countryside in a matter of minutes.

Back in the cabin, the Inquisitor leaned her back against her seat, focusing on the voices coming from the private cabin behind her.

Thanatos: I-I hope Y/n made it. Maybe we shouldn't have left him to buy his own tic-ticket.

Skadi: If he really got left behind, we can investigate on our own while we wait for him. This isn't going the be the only train bound for Cerca Delmar.

"Y/n, who's that? Is that another one of Sathariel's aliases. And what did they mean 'they hope he made it?' Is the man with them not him?"

All of this was becoming confusing, especially with the real identity of the man who was with them. If that wasn't Sathariel, then who was he? And where is the real one?

"Hehe, so Sathariel isn't with you? Shame, shame indeed."

The Inquisitor heard a new voice in the private cabin, this one elderly, but carried a lot of energy. She also noticed from the small window to hallway outside was being filled with people. Taking a peek, she could see that they were a lot, and they were armed to the teeth with weapons.

Thanatos: How d-do you know his name?

Skadi: Thanatos, get your weapon.

"Seraphiel sends his regards. Along with his Lord's blessing that's been bestowed upon us."

The elderly man stood from his seat, his hunched back making him look the least bit threatening, nevertheless he unsheathed his sword from his cane while flowing out a murderous aura.

"We shall do what he wishes. That is the price we pay for Terra's salvation!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a rude girl, made me miss the damn train."

The same young man earlier stood before the empty rails on the platform where his train should've been. Because of the bump in, he lost his ticket, which caused him to miss his train while searching for it. Frustration was written all over his face as he stepped back from the edge of a platform and collapse on a seat nearby, sighing.

Y/n: This day could not get any worse.

"Meow."

Y/n: Oh, Dog. You're back..

A small gray-furred cat, barely bigger than his fist scampered towards him, her mouth tightly biting on a piece of paper. It left it beside Y/n's foot, and leapt to the seat next to him and stared, as if expecting something.

"PET HER!!!"

Y/n: Oh. Glad to see that you're able to join us today Michelle.

Michelle: Don't make it sound like I was sick or something. Even I have days where I'd rather have it to myself. NOW PET HER!

Y/n: Sheesh fine. You did a good job finding my ticket, good girl."

Dog purred to Y/n's touch, carrying herself to his lap to rest as he gently stroked her ears. The young man felt his anger subside hearing the cat's sound of approval, he had grown attached to the cat to the point petting it was his way to relieve his stress or temporarily forget about his troubles.

Y/n: We should get going. I'm not about to waste money on another ticket.

Michelle: This'll be a good learning opportunity.

The cat climbed into the collar of her owner, head popping out of it as Y/n walked towards the edge of the platform, his actions catching the attention of some people.

Y/n: Expand my mind, capture all of them dancing in the air.

The red wings on his back began to vibrate, eventually coming off like moving a Jenga piece. Y/n had the shards reform in front of him, over the platform, taking the shape of an oval with a flat surface for him to stand on.

Michelle: Hold that formation. You need to retain it as long as possible to catch up to that train. Can you do that?

Y/n: I'm only good with forming swords, but I'll try.

Michelle: Then get on.

Y/n steadily stepped on the Shards, cautious of the slight wobble it made when he had lifted his other feet on. Once on, he made sure to make sure that his feet was firmly placed.

Men in uniforms started to weave through the growing crowd to confront Y/n, what he was doing seems to have attracted them.

Y/n: You secure, D?

Dog: Meow...

Y/n: I'll take that as a yes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanatos: -Not like it matters or anything, but did you pack those canned fish Y/n liked?

Skadi: In our luggage.

Thanatos: Which is now in the passenger car behind us, the one we just brute forced our way out of.

Skadi: Yes.

Thanatos: Drat. We're going back to get our stuff.

Skadi: Once we deal with these people.

Skadi, with her strength that was described to flatten mountains, threw the case that contained weapons into the crowd of armed people, crushing a few of them from the force of the throw and pushing them back significantly. Thanatos took those behind her, maneuvering through every attack like a leaf in the wind, his movements while striking with his scythe gave off the impression of dancing.

Skadi: Thanatos, come here.

Skadi grabbed the Ursine by his arm, as sharp blades grew from all parts of his body with the sound of squelching and tearing. She threw him, hard, with a technique that had him spinning into the air, easily slicing off everything in his trajectory.

Thanatos: I feel sick...

Skadi: I'll lessen the spin next time.

The two looked beyond, seeing more pooling in from the other cars, it wouldn't be stretch to say that they had taken over the entire train.

Skadi: Heads up.

Thanatos: Y-Yeah... feels like this is never g-g-going to end.

In the cabin that housed the female Inquisitor, she perked up again from another batch of footsteps outside of her private room. She chose not to act as she was aware of how outnumbered she is from the number.

"What the hell is happening?"

*thump* *thump* *thump*

There were now footsteps above her, the Inquisitor's hand was on her hip, ready to draw her sword at the moment anyone or anything enters her cabin. After a few moments of more footsteps, it seemed to lessen in volume, before she heard a door opening at the end of the passenger car she was on.

"Seraphiel? No, wait, you're-!?"

The voice outside was cut, followed by the literal sounds of cutting flesh and screaming men. This was all she could hear, her breathing picking up when the screaming completely stopped, and footsteps was approaching her cabin.

She heard a knock outside, it made her jump a bit.

Y/n: I know you're in there.

Dog: Meow.

Y/n: Hush, I'm trying to act menacing here. Sorry about that, I don't know if you are out for my head or are just a normal passenger. But I highly recommend you stay in your cabin, okay? Good boy or girl, or whatever you are. See ya.

Y/n smiled even when there was no response, he fixed his hat before moving to the next passenger car, finding a pile of bodies blocking his way. He was quick to moving them away to clear a path, giving him a clear view of a single old man covered in blood, huffing in exhaustion.

"To... think... you two would push me to this extent. If my life is what I have to sacrifice to kill you, then so be it."

Murderous aura enveloped the old man, as if taking a physical form, every vein in his body bulged, steam coming out of his nose. He tightly gripped his katana, taking a deep breath.

"Today, you shall meet your matc-!"

Y/n: Bang.

The old man dropped dead to the ground, a small hole pierced through his skull. A single red shard flew back to Y/n's wings as the young man smiled at his two companions, clapping his hands in a non-sarcastic way that looked sarcastic anyway.

Y/n: Great job getting them guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The female Inquisitor carefully stepped outside of her cabin, visibly shocked to see how spotless her surroundings looked, as if she didn't hear what had happened hours ago. It was dusk, the sky dark blue with no sun in sight, the Iberian countryside becoming swallowed by darkness, just like how it was during the Profound Silence. At the speed they were going at, the train would soon arrive in Cerca Delmar Station tomorrow at exactly noon.

A cat passed by her feet, sauntering into the cabin of where her targets were.

Her eyes peered around the open cabin beside hers, spotting there figures sleeping. Skadi was facing towards the wall perpendicular to her seat while she leaned against Y/n's shoulder, Thanatos on the other hand slept on the Sankta's lap.

To a normal person, they looked like a dysfunctional group of siblings sleeping against each other, being as vulnerable as possible.

"To think these were the same people who slaughtered numerous people earlier."

Y/n: Pro tip if you're gonna continue to trail us: If I don't have a sleeping mask over my eyes, then I'm not sleeping.

The Inquisitor was surprised as Y/n slowly opened his single eye, a relaxed smile on his face. She was also surprised to have her objective discovered. That relaxed smile quickly turned into a frown, recognizing her.

Y/n: Hey! You were that bitch that bumped into me! I missed this train because of you!

"My apologies, I was in a hurry-"

Y/n: To trail us? Then congratu-fucking-lations, you unknowingly lost one of your targets because of a mistake. So why are you here, Ms. Inquisitor?

Irene: It's Inquisitor Irene for you. Your presence along with the Ægir and Ursine in Iberia can only spell trouble.

Y/n: It's because Skadi is Ægir and Thanatos has ties to an organization known as Reunion, right?

Irene: You are also known as a Lateranian Veteran and former Aide to the L.G.D. Superintendent. The three of you have such diverse backgrounds, so it puzzles us why you three would travel together.

Y/n shrugged, carefully not to wake up Skadi. Dog suddenly jumped to his neck and laid there, making Y/n's heart melt.

Y/n: Just searching for a friend, she got kidnapped.

Irene: And why would this "friend" be in the only known town with a station that's closest to the southern coast?

Y/n: That's just where her friend is, I don't know what they got to be able to locate each other either, so cut me some slack here.

Irene: Even then, your behavior has been extremely suspicious.

Y/n: I am aware.

Irene: Instead of arresting you three now, I will continue to observe at a distance instead.

Y/n: Sure...? I'm actually going to sleep, so close the door if you're leaving.

A mask was taken out to cover his eye, as the door to his cabin was closed.

Michelle: You think an Inquisitor like her will ever be a threat?

Y/n yawned as he leaned further back his seat, his head tilting upwards to face the ceiling.

Y/n: Nah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cerca Delmar

[ Train No. 12-3, has now arrived in: Cerca Delmar Station. Please make sure to not leave your personal belongings in the vehicle. Thank you for choosing: Dorado Railways. ]

Only four people stepped out of the train, including a cat.

Skadi yawned as she carried her metal case out of the station, looking around the disheveled town for anything interesting to do.

Skadi: What a bore.

Thanatos: We a-a-are pretty far from the C-Capital city, so there isn't much landm-marks here.

Y/n was the last to come out of the station, Dog jumping off his shoulder to climb up Thanatos'. The Sankta was holding a crudely-drawn map, the color of its surface and smell of the paper indicating that it was older than them.

Y/n: Fortunately we're aren't here to sightsee, this old map is the only clue we got to Sal Viento, fuck modern Iberian cartographers for making our jobs harder.

The Ægir woman went to his side to check the map, her finger pointing at a shape and dragging it to a different location.

Skadi: According to the map, Sal Viento shouldn't be far from Cerca Delmar. If we find a cliff at the outskirts of town, maybe we could get a clear view of the shore.

Y/n: Sounds like a good idea, let's get going then.

Thanatos: U-Uhm... guys? I th-t-think we're bei-being followed... I've been f-feeling the same presence si-since Má-Más Al Norte...

Y/n knew who the Reaper was referring to, just out of the corner of his eye, he could see Irene having a conversation with a shopkeeper nearby, occasionally sneaking glances at their group, specifically him.

Y/n: Ignore them, what's she gonna do, shoot us for doing nothing?

Thanatos: R-Right... I'll update i-if she continue to fo-follow us.

Y/n: Let's stop wasting time then, it won't be long now till we find Sal Viento. Can you still carry our weapons, Skadi?

Skadi: Yes.

Y/n: Thank you then. We move to the outskirts now, the cliffs near the sea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

Seraphiel: Are your preparations complete?

The room was constantly a freezing temperature, a far cry from the unbearable heat outside. Icy stalactites hang on the ceiling, just above them.

Seraphiel's voice was clear, he wore a giant coat to help with the cold, but his voice showed no audible change from the temperature. He was speaking to two individuals in the room.

Yama: They are ready to be deployed at a moment's notice. But if I may ask, is the girl worth all this trouble? She is the last one of his incomplete Reapers.

Seraphiel: I have already dealt with two out of three of his early Reapers, the knowledge of a third and final one that's still alive bugs me to no end. Aside from that, her Arts are incredibly valuable, I would like to take it.

Yama: Like you need it at all at your rate of growth.

Seraphiel: Is that backtalk I hear?

Yama:...

Seraphiel: Good. All of us are still people in the end, we aren't just his creations. To express ourselves with words and opinions is a sign of humanity. Giltine?

Giltine: Yes?

Seraphiel: What about you? Can you sense him?

Giltine: Yes.

Seraphiel: Then I'll have you get rid of Y/n L/n, then retrieve your old leader, Thanatos. I have grown bored over the period of a year with what he's done to such a specimen like Thanatos, simply a waste of potential, and a waste of followers.

Giltine: I'll do it right away.

Seraphiel: I'll have an aircraft bound for Iberia prepared for you, the flight should take likely a day. I hope for your success.

Giltine: Mm. You're too kind.

Seraphiel: Then repay my kindness with results. You two may leave.

Seraphiel turned back, after they had left. He walked towards the end the room, hidden behind a large curtain covered in a layer of frost. His hand shook the ice off with a tug, before pulling it away to find a large container.

Seraphiel: Now, how do I wake you up, Hel? That's what my father planned to name you, anyway.

Inside the container was ice flakes into intricate pattern, like the most beautiful chandeliers, or the most detailed of statues. At the center was a being encased in a cocoon of black ice, their physical body long gone, left only of their past identify was a pair of long Cautus ears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outskirts

Y/n: Come on, get down here. You'll regen if you break your legs anyway."

Skadi: Sathariel's right, y'know.

Thanatos: Shut up!! Ju-Just... Just give me a m-moment!

Y/n groaned, tilting his head down to share unamused looks with Skadi. They were at the bottom of a rocky drop off, Sathariel still at the top as he stared at the ground in fear.

Skadi: Told you we should've pushed him.

Y/n: You shut up. Come on already! I'll catch you!

Thanatos: How can you be so sure that you'll catch me!?

Y/n: Dog is with you!

A distant meow could be heard from above.

Y/n: Just close your eyes and take a step forward!

Thanatos: No!

Seeing his refusal, Y/n grew a frustrated look, he calmly turned to Skadi, who was grabbing her greatsword.

Y/n: Skadi. Do the thing.

Skadi: Roger.

With a long wind up, Skadi slammed her sword into the side of the cliff, triggering a violent but short tremor of the earth. That was enough for Thanatos to stumble and fall off the side of the cliff with a scream, to which he was caught by Y/n.

Y/n: Finally. Dog, are you okay?

Dog: Meow...

The cat popped out of Thanatos' coat, scampering to Y/n's side instead.

Thanatos: I hate you guys...

Y/n: To think a Reaper would be afraid of heights...

Thanatos: To think Pride's biggest fear has a fear of snakes.

Y/n: I am going to beat you up.

He extended his hand to the fallen Thanatos, to which the annoyed latter took and was helped up to his feet.

They continued to explore the area, sticking close to the coastline, the water was a dark blue, everytime one of them stared at it too long, it would give them unusual shivers.

Michelle: This place...

Y/n: Look familiar to you?

Michelle: No... this feeling I'm getting... can't you feel it too?

He could, it was uncomfortable. Like an invisible force latching to his heart, squeezing it gently enough that it didn't hurt, but hard enough that he could feel the discomfort it brought. It was so foreign to him.

And that... sound, it was and wasn't a voice, perfectly blending in to the roar of the coastal wind, he couldn't even even notice it if it hadn't prolonged even after that wind that blew on their clothes was gone.

Skadi: Sathariel.

Y/n: Yeah.

Skadi: It's calling to us, what does it want?

Y/n: What is it, even?

Skadi: I've fought countless terrors, all of them have distinct noises, but I've never heard of this one before. It sounds... I don't know.

Thanatos: Uhm, g-guys...? I-I think we're h-h-he-here...

Y/n: Let's discuss it later, come on.

Skadi nodded stoically, rushing to Thanatos who stood over a cliff. Once they were there, both let out a soft gasp, seeing the town for the first time.

To describe it as a town would be an insult to other towns, it looked more like some ruins than a place people would actually live in. Tall archways that towered and curved over the town was a bad earthquake away from falling off and hitting the houses. There was almost no light save for some fires burning outside, it was definitely a dead town, yet they could see the specks known people living there.

Thanatos: These people m-must be suffering...

Y/n: What a dump. Skadi, can you feel her presence?

Skadi: I... It's being suppressed, like a wall is being out between us... But aside from that, this town... doesn't feel right.

Thanatos: How so?

Skadi: It's surrounded, overrun, infected, whatever words fit the best.

Y/n: By what?

They heard it again, that roaring. But this time it was different, and many, the sound was as if you recreated a church choir by memory, while playing on an off key organ.

Skadi: There are many...

Thanatos: Many? What?

Skadi: Seaborns...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crawling feeling on her neck disturbed her, like a trip wire. She could sense them on the outskirts of this rundown town.

Gladiia: She's here.

"Who's here, Captain?"

A young voice belonging to a short boy who stood beside her. He had white hair and red eyes like her, wearing a pink hoodie with shorts, wielding a staff with a glass orb at the end almost filled with water in both his hands.

Gladiia: Skadi.

The boy's eyes brightened, he smiled as he tugged on Gladiia's sleeve, wanting to meet his comrade.

"Let's go meet her then, Captain! I miss her so much!"

Pulling her sleeve away, Gladiia kneeled down to the boy, she looked at him with a stoic and serious look.

Gladiia: Rosemary, they are our enemies. When we see them, we fight, is that clear?

The young hunter, Rosemary, looks at the ground disappointed, he replied back with a disheartened whisper.

Rosemary: Right...

Gladiia: Remember why we joined them.

Rosemary: T... To fix Laurentina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to my discord friend for letting me steal his OC, he's the one in a creative writing course yet I'm the one writing this. If you're reading this, which is very unlikely since you don't have Wattpad(good for you), you still owe me for that fucking train fee.

Anyway, not much to say here, but I guess I'm back from my... 6 month break? God I'm still getting used to this, but it's alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.2K 35
Several months of moving on from them, they had come needing you again. Now you had no choice after the risk of them disbanding the group, you finall...
194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
18.3K 833 43
As an underground coral energy deposite was disturbed and invaded by the neumerous greed stained hands of corporations...a single voice cried out fro...