I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

By story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

1 1 0
By story_writer77

Taehyung's POV;

Tomorrow morning,

It was 6:30 a.m when I woke up. The sun was shining and it hit my face through the window. I opened my eyes slowly but didn't find her with me.

Yeah, she sleeps with me, on the same bed. That is the only thing which seems "husband-wife" between us. But I hardly find her with me in the morning when I wake up. That's because she always rises earlier than me.

I went to the washroom, took a bath to refresh myself, wore my formal attire and then got outside of the room to greet her in a decent manner.

I heard some noises from the kitchen indicating that she is there. I entered the kitchen and saw her preparing breakfast. But she was not ready to go to office as she was in her normal clothes.

Taehyung: "Hi. Did you prepare breakfast already?"

Jeun: "Yeah I thought to prepare it a little early because I was hungry. We'll eat first and then I'll get ready for office."

Taehyung: "Sure. Isn't aunt Hana coming to work today?"

Jeun: "No she informed me this morning that she is a little sick. Maybe she'll come tomorrow."

Aunt Hana is our maid. We call her aunt as she is older. She comes in the morning for house chores. Basically the head maid because other maids come in the evening. No maid stays in our home all the time. I don't let Jeun do any work except our office work but she cooks herself mostly. The rest of chores are handled by maids.

"Let's eat first and then I'll tell you something."
I told her.

After eating she immediately asked:
"Tell me what is it?"

Taehyung: "I thought it is boring for us to stay in home and just keeping ourselves busy in office work. So we are going to do work for 2 more days and then enjoy shopping."

Jeun: "Shopping for what?"

Taehyung: "We have flight for Paris next week." I smiled at her but inside I was curious for her reaction.

She seemed surprised.

Jeun: "What? I-I am really shocked to hear this."

Taehyung: "Don't you like Paris?"

Jeun: " No I love it and I am so excited to go. I just can't digest the news now."

Taehyung: "We will go to shopping for the necessary things and some dresses as well. And then fly to Paris. Have you ever gone there before? "

Jeun: " No absolutely not. I never got the chance. But why didn't you tell me about this plan? "

Taehyung: " I first thought to tell you one day before our flight but told you earlier so we can plan everything according to your choice. "

She looked down and smiled. Her cheeks were red.

Jeun: " Thank you for everything. I'll just go and get ready for office. " She said, more like whispered.

Taehyung: " Yeah sure."

She was happy by the surprise and I was so cheerful and satisfied to see her like that.

It has been maybe more than a year since we met each other. Our beginnings were not pleasant. Nothing was pleasant at the start. But now, as time passed, all those things kinda feel like just some moments of past which are gone now. Jeun, she doesn't feel awkward around me anymore. At least this is what she shows me from her behaviour.

And this trip to Paris is going to be our first step to a new, romantic and happy life. In which I won't let anything bad happen to her.

Jeun: "Hey. What are you thinking?"

Taehyung: "Oh yeah I was thinking nothing. Are you ready."

Jeun: "Yes I am now let's go."

With we sat in our car and reached the office building. The employees greeted us. Jeun started her work and I went to my office to start my work.

After sometime I went to Jin hyung's office room which is nearby to tell him the news.

"Hello hyung how are you."

Jin: "Oh hi I am great how're you doing?"

Taehyung: "I am good. I wanted to tell you that.. Me and Jeun are going to Paris next week."
I smiled showing my teeth.

He seemed so surprised.
Jin: " What? When did you decide? How did all this happen? "

Taehyung: " I just decided yesterday. I am going to propose her there. Isn't that good? " Before Jin hyung could open his mouth wide and even react with a shocked face,

"Wow bro I didn't know you have become a Romeo. "
Jimin spoke entering in the room with a huge smile.

Taehyung: " Oh come on it's not like that. "

Jimin: " But didn't you tell me that you're not going to propose her soon? Not before you deal with your enemies? "

Taehyung: " I did but then I changed my mind. There is no point in wasting time now. And I am not afraid of anyone. "

Jin: " I guess that is the right step Tae. I am so happy for you both. "

Jimin: " Well the earlier the better. Good luck. "
Jimin said hugging me. Jin hyung joined us too.

I said breaking the hug:
" Oh and please don't tell Jeun that I am going to propose her. I just told her that we're going to Paris. "

Jin: " Yeah this is going to be a huge surprise for her. "

Jimin: " That's great. "

Taehyung: " Ok I am going to my office room to take a look at some files. I'll just work till Saturday. And we have our flight on the Friday of coming week. So till then me and Jeun will be doing shopping and planning our trip. "

Jimin : " Ok don't worry we'll handle everything here. How about I come there with Rose? We'll have fun together. Jin hyung you should also come with us. "

Taehyung: " Hey Hey who told you that you can come with us. No one is going to disturb both of us. You go somewhere else with Rose noona. "
I made a worried face.

Jin: " Come on Tae he is just joking. " And then Jimin started laughing.

Taehyung: " You naughty. I'll deal with you later. "

He was still laughing at my worried face when I went outisde towards my office room.

The rest of the day went well.

We worked together the next 2 days and then did a lot of shopping. I bought Jeun a lot of dresses. The comfortable ones, the fancy and the casual ones. Almost everything along with shoes, jewellery, makeup etc. She wasn't a money waster but I dodn't want her to feel short of anything while we were there in Paris. But I decided that we will buy a lot of things there as well.

I guess I want to go bankrupt by a single trip to Paris with her. But who cares, I'e already got a lot of money.

On Friday;

It was Friday and we reached Paris at 2 p.m. It was noon there. I have my own apartment and a car in Paris as well. It is because I come here often for business purposes, and I like the city as well.

The City of Love it is, where I am going to start my love life with her, Kim Jeun.

Ok stop with your thoughts Kim Taehyung and focus on your surroundings, my mind told me.

I brought Jeun to my apartment and she was surprised to know that I have an apartment and a car here too, she gets surprised so easily.

Jeun: "I am surprised by how excellently it is clean and maintained."

Taehyung: "It is usually clean. But I got it maintained again for our stay."

Jeun: "I didn't ask you one thing yet. How long are we going to stay here?"

Taehyung: "One month."

Jeun: "One month? Aren't we going to get bored here?"

Taehyung: "We'll keep exploring every place. And we're not going to stay only in Paris, we'll visit other worthy places too."

Jeun: "Wow that's great."

Taehyung: "And we'll totally focus on ourselves here. Nobody is going to disturb us. No work, no person, only you and me." 
I said coming closer to her, but she backed away.

Jeun: " Well, nobody disturbed us in Korea too. It's not different here. "

Before I could come closer to her, she said:

Jeun: " I am so tired. Can we take a nap first? "

I sighed and said:

" Okay. The bedroom is there. " I pointed towards the bedroom door.

As we both were tired from the flight, we instantly laid in the bed and drifted off to sleep.

       Her behaviour sometimes makes me doubt about my proposal. Most of the time I think negatively, that she'll reject me, and say that she wants to go back to her brother's place, don't wanna live with me anymore, and more stuff. But I have my faith in her, and I will propose her nonetheless, and I'll try my best to make her accept me. Because when we were shopping for our trip, she was so excited and cheerful, that I thought she'll say yes to me right there if I ask her.

We woke up in the evening after taking a nap and then took a shower. We unpacked our stuff together and got ready to explore the night view of Paris!

We were in the car going to a famous restaurant to first eat something. And then explore different places.

I was driving the car and most of the time focusing on the road. But when I glanced at her, she seemed so gleeful. Her smile and facial expressions were telling me that.

Taehyung: "Do you love it here already? We haven't even explored anything."

Jeun: "I've always loved it. The lights, the sound of traffic, the beauty, the environment, everything seems so romantic and full of love and happiness. The feeling of actually being here seems so incredible. I have always dreamed to visit Paris once. Never thought it would be like this, with you."

Taehyung: " I'm glad to hear that. "

Jeun: " Thank you for bringing me here. "

Taehyung: " No need to thank me. Just enjoy the present and upcoming moments. " I smiled at her widely, imagining the moment when I'll finally propose her.

End of Chapter;

Hey guys this is the new chapter. I hope you liked it. I noticed 6 views on my chapter after the day it was posted. I am so happy that some people are reading it. Please also give it a vote. I would appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 17.2K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...
559K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
242K 15.7K 56
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
59.7K 2.9K 51
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...