Even in a Million Years

SkiSki26 द्वारा

The weddings finally happening, and the Kalanski and Kazer family is buzzing. All except two. Caleb has bee... अधिक

Authors note
Aesthetics
B + C playlist
~Prelude~
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty Six
Thirty seven
Thirty-Eight
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty

Thirty-Nine

11.7K 488 239
SkiSki26 द्वारा

Bailey

"Arya I forgot my hair curler," walking into her shared room with her brother, mine and Amy, she was sitting on the floor finishing her makeup

"Here," She holds in up, not looking away from the mirror where she had been applying a lash.

"Thank ya, where's my brother?"

"He went to another room to take a shit since Calebs take a shower in ours," she rolls her eyes.

"Thank god I didn't want his stank ass wafting through the room," Amy snorts.

Yeah, imagine growing up with him and his rank shits.

Just then the shower shuts off and a second later the door cracks open.

Great. Impeccable timing Bailey.

Caleb stalks out but stops immediately as he sees me.

I force myself to meet his eyes, feeling my entire body light on fire. I am able to catch a glance at his towel and perfect naked chest. He's perfect in every way imaginable. His tan skin stretched across muscles upon muscles, his arms as big as my head, god help me.

Praying he did not notice me briefly checking him out, I look back at Arya, I should not be looking at a taken man like I want nothing more than to rip that towel away.

"Couldn't get dressed in the bathroom asshole?" Arya rolls her eyes.

I mean in my defense even Amy was staring too.

"I was but forgot my pants out here." He snatched them off the bed before retreating back into the bathroom.

"Real discreet Bails," Arya's reflection grins.

"Fuck off," I stalk out of their room to the one right next door.

"You okay babe?" Emma raises a brow at my flustered state.

"Yup,"

She knew I wasn't but thankfully didn't push. Fuck I needed sex. I mean I had a low sex drive, but damn.

"You guys almost ready?" Danny questions emerging from the bathroom. "I wanna go,"

"I still have to do my hair,"

"So we're gonna be here for another two hours?" Arrex snorts, cracking an eye open to look at Em and I.

"Arrex shut up,"

"Am I wrong? Look at how much hair she has," He wasn't, just dramatic. It would take me forty five minutes max. It took me years but I could get my fully face and hair done in only and hour and a half which is a record for me really.

"My makeup is done bitch I just have to curl it really quick,"

"Quick my ass," Danny grins teasingly.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to talk to?" I shoot right back,

"Don't know what your talking about, I haven't had a girlfriend in years Bailey," he grins innocently yet still turns towards the door. "I am going to talk to my incredibly hot friend though that I would prefer to talk to right now,"

"Her brother is in there,"

"Kazer doesn't scare me," He just snorts before shutting the door, while Arrex sighs with a grin on his face.

"He's a loveable dumbass,"

"Mhm," he was a pain in my ass.

Within the hour I'm finished with my hair, of course the last one to finish getting ready, I slip on the sheer bodysuit I'd gotten a few weeks ago over the black lace push up bra. Paired with the skintight leather flares and sky high open toed heels I feel good. I look even better.

Arya aided in putting on a set of lashes so my makeup was perfected, this is the best I've looked in a while.

"Well hello Ms. Bailey-Belle," Tyler spins me around. The shameless flirt of a best friend never failing to hype us all up.

"Hi Ty," Kissing his cheek I look at everyone else. I had some really hot ass friends. "Everyone ready,"

"Waiting on you,"

"Beauty takes time," I chime leading the way to our Ubers.

"You don't need it dumbass," Wes snorts, throwing his arm around me, flanking my opposite side. "Where are we going?"

"Promise not to tell Ace or Brett?"

Following their enthusiastic nods I reveal the drag club we'll be going to.

"Fuck yes I love partying with drag queens," Tyler does his little excited jumps that have me smiling.

"You love partying Ty,"

"I deal with Kids all day everyday, it's my reward," One may think, considering it's summer, he hasn't had much to do but considering he coaches the little league baseball team and tutors kids at the highschool. He can't sit still for one second and enjoys nothing more than helping people and working with kids. His parents weren't always there growing up and he wants better for other than what he had, just how he's wired.

Wes and I just nod in agreement, we could use this little reward.

It doesn't take long to get to the club, bypassing the bouncers with the pass I was sent the entirety of the group is escorted to our VIP booth.

"Holy shit you guys planned this?" Brett yells over the music of the club looking at Caleb and I seated beside eachother.

"Belle did,"

"He helped," I shrug, "you guys like it?" Little do they know the last surprise awaiting them in about two hours minutes. I may have made friends with a queen or two who were more than happy to oblige my special request.

"This is amazing Bails, genuinely thank you I could not have planned a better day for us,"

I was practically beaming. This was what I wanted, a fun night for my friends and a good night for my brother and brother in law. Of all people they deserved it.

"You should be proud," seeing the look on my face Caleb leans over and holds his fist out for me, "You did amazing,"

"Yeah?" Bumping his fist with mine I smile,

"Yes, I mean look at them," He motions to the two at the bar alongside some of our friends. They were more than happy.

"I guess," I mean it doesn't take much to please them. They would've been happy with any bar really.

He just shakes his head and grins, starting conversation with one of Brett's older sisters and Emma. Amy tugs on my hand motioning to the bar.

"Come with me to get drinks," pulling me up we scoot past everyone on a mission. I know I said I wasn't going to be hungover for set up tomorrow...but a drink or three throughout the night won't kill me right?

Only it may have been a little more than three. Because Arya just left my Beck, Amy and I on the dance floor to get what I believe was round seven, and the club was still open for three more hours. She returns just as the clock struck midnight, and the performers on stage all gather as the music fades slightly.

"Hello my lovely people," The main performer of the night, Mara Morning, announces and everyone cheers. "Tonight we have some very special guests, celebrating their wedding exactly a day from now I would like to welcome the soon-to-be Kalanski's, Mr.Ace and Mr.Brett, please make your way to the stage for a very special performance."

Their gazes snap to mine, sending me a look that says oh god what did you do? To which I simply motion to the stage.

Arrex and Caleb come to us in the crowd with shit eating grins on their faces.

"They're both going to kill you," Arrex snorts, finishing off his drink while I start my seventh.

"This is fucking great," Caleb and Beck are all but cackling by the time the dance starts. With Ace and Brett seated on chairs in center stage as the performers begin to dance around them...and then on them.

Well I was not expecting this, but with the beet red look on both my brothers and his fiancé's faces, it was still fantastic nonetheless.

The entire wedding party was up and cheering throughout the entirety of the performance, all looking at me with looks of thanks. This was pure entertainment.

Finally after the ten minute performance, they all stand, leaving both Ace and Brett in the spotlight.

"From your wonderful wedding party, on behalf of all of us we would like to wish you congratulations and an incredibly happy life together." She announces and the entire crowd erupts into cheers, finally bringing their faces to true smiles.

The dancers all disperse through the crowd, too focused on them I don't catch Ace making a beeline to me.

"I am going to kill you,"

"No you're not," Caleb grins coming to my side, "You loved it,"

"Yes I did but I'm not nearly drunk enough for this level of embarrassment," He plucks my barely drunken cup from my hand

"Hey!"

"Payback," He calls over his shoulder, literally sauntering away from me.

"He took my drink," I feel my face pout as I look at Caleb. He just shakes his head and motions to the giant bar near us.

"How about a drink Belle?"

"Shots?"

"Or shots,"

"Tequila?"

"There is where I draw the line, you can shoot tequila, I have not been able to since college,"

"Lightweight," I snort at him, leading the way through everyone to the bar.

"You couldn't keep up if you tried," He smirks looking down at me.

"Last time I recall drinking with you Kazer, you passed out on the couch and puked in a trash can,"

I had him there, though I wasn't drinking like he was that night.

"That was because I drank probably twice the amount you could drink on a good day," casually sliding the bartender a $100 bill and motions for the drinking to keep coming for us, he then picks up a shot of whiskey and clinks it with my clear glass of tequila before both of us throw the glasses back, "That will not be the case tonight,"

"Mhm," I don't believe him, from what I've seen he's just that, a lightweight. "If we get fucked up our moms are going to kill us for being hungover while setting up you know this,"

"We are twenty-five and twenty-six year old adults, pretty sure we can make our own decisions Kalanski," He sends me a challenging look, "So are we going to test your theory or are you too chicken,"

He grabs the second shot glass of Whiskey, knowing I would do the same, we clink our glasses again, tapping them on the bar and throw them back.

"Stubborn as hell," He smiles shaking his head.

"Mhm and what about it?"

"Nothin Belle," He picks up a third and I do the same.

We continued this pattern for god only knows how long until I feel myself spinning on the dance floor alongside Arya and Emma.

"It's one, are we leaving soon?" Caleb questions the three of us, each as drunk as the other.

"We're closing this bitch!" I yell and the other two cheer, I feel myself get dizzy though and stumble.

"Water?" Caleb hands me a cup, steadying me by my arms. I take it and chug, not that it does much considering I am way past my limit.

"I wanna sit!" Arya grabs my arm and tug me towards the bar, Caleb and Emma following as we plop our asses onto the stools, and almost immediately all fall off if Caleb hadn't been standing behind Arya with his arms out holding us all up.

We just giggle like a bunch of schoolgirls.

"It's like our own personal backrest,"Emma snorts through her laughs

"I'm glad I can be of service to you dumbasses,"

Yeah I can think of a lot of way he could be- No. No horny Belle is not coming out tonight what the absolute fuck is wrong with me.

Tequila. That's what's wrong with me.

Wrapped up in the fact that a thought like that popped into my head, I don't even notice the beautiful drag queen sat beside me.

"Hello gorgeous," she chimes, "and hello gorgeous-er, what is your name sweetheart," she coo's immediately spotting Caleb behind me

"Okay not going to take offense to that," I grin

"If I let you go to shake her hand will you be able to not fall?" He moves closer so I can hear and I simply nod. He does just that and shakes her hand "Caleb Kazer ma'am, a friend of the grooms from earlier, That is my sister Arya, The grooms sister in law Emma, and this is his sister who organized it all,"

"Candi Jewel," she smiles and shakes both of our hands,

"Thank you for suprising them earlier, it made their night,"

"I'm happy we could could all help. When Tamara told us we were more than happy to participate," she smiles, "Can I get you kids a round?"

"Oh no you don't have to," Caleb declines

"Sweetheart, when a drag queen wants to buy you a drink, you let her buy you a drink, so what are we having?"

"Yeah caleb," Arya snorts

He just sighs. "A shot of whiskey for me and three tequila shots for them please,"

"Comin right up," she motions to the bartend and he nods.

Just then a few guys flank the other side of Candi. The one was kinda cute, eyeing new from across her. He decides to get up and join us taking up the spot behind me as I faced him, my back leant against the bar.

"Can I help you?" Sending him a smile, he was alright. I guess he'd do.

"Let me buy you a drink?" He has a charming smile I'll give him that. A little older looking than I was, probably two or three years, with a nice bit of stubble peppering his jawline. He was okay, nothing new though.

"Hmm," I contemplate just as the round our new friend orders us arrived, tipping my classes with theirs the five of us all shoot our glasses back, "I don't think so, but how 'bout I offer you a dance? Just one.

"It would be wrong of me to say no to a girl like you," he holds his hand up, and just like that I was on my feet, looking between me.

On one side I had Candi cheering for me, on the other I had Caleb asking if I was okay.

"I'm good," I nod, "Just a dance, I'll be back after this song," and I follow this mystery guy through the club.

"You get one dance and then I'm back with my group," He just nods in response.

Maybe this wasn't the best idea, dancing with a guys who's name I didn't even care to ask for, Bu the second our boding connect and I feel his chest agaisnt my back, any ounce of worry is out the door. I wanted to dance , nothing felt better than drunk dancing.

His hands where everywhere, and I didn't seem to care too much.

"You're a good dancer blondie," His lips were so close I could feel them brush agaisnt my ear

"You just like my ass against you bud," I smile wrapping my arms around his neck as he kisses mine once or twice. The music dies down a little and I attempt to make my escape, thanking him for the dance but telling him I should get back to my friends.

I get a few feet towards the bar before my arm is grabbed. Great, here we go. I told him he gets one dance, why can't guys just take what they can get and leave it be?

"Where you goin?"

"Back with my group, we're leaving in a bit," Trying the sickly sweet voice on with him as to not cause further problems, I take two more steps back towards the bar

"Why don't I come back with you?"

"Considering I'm sharing a room with my brother, that won't be happening," I grin at him, realizing now that this may not have been the best idea. I just wanted to fucking dance with someone.

"Then come back with me,"

"No, I'm sorry I can't, but how about you give me your number and I'll call you," I wouldn't but if it'll get me out of this then sure, he can think that.

"Fuckin tease," he finally lets my arm go, practically throwing it down.

"No you're just a dick who doesn't know how to take a hint," I snap back. Sometimes I wish I could just keep my mouth shut, it would be better for me in these kinds of situations, where I now have a man more than half a foot taller than me in my face.

"Back the fuck up," I hear Danny's voice beside me.

"Fuck off," he sneers at my friend. I feel a presence on the opposite side of me. Glancing quickly at him, Caleb stood there with his face stone cold focused on the douchebag who was staring me down with some bullshit intimidation technique.

"Sir I'm sorry if you're bothering one of my guests I'm going to have to ask you to leave," I didn't realize Candi had come over with them.

He sneers back with his own reply, now getting her face stating a string of slurs I've giving hated since I knew what they meant.

This time Caleb steps in front of us both, blocking Candi and I from the man and subsequently forcefully shoving him back.

"Leave," the one word is enough to send even me backing away. Looking at Candi now checking me over.

"Are you okay?" Once behind the shield that is Caleb.

"Are you okay?" I question right back, "I'm sorry I didn't think this would be a problem, he shouldn't have said what he said,"

"I'm used to it sugar, we all are it just comes with the territory," She nods, "How about we-"

She cut off by loud belts of yelling.

Fuck.

My gaze snaps to where Caleb was standing...now on the floor in a fight with the douchebag. One of the guys friends jumps in, attempting to land a punch on Caleb, though it's quickly intercepted by Danny, who happily joins in.

I move back, the backs of my legs hitting the stool where Caleb had sat when I left. Arya and Emma still in their seats watching the shitshow.

"What do we do?" Em questions

"We let the boys fight it out until either the bouncer or my brothers come," I state. I knew better by now than to get involved.

I look at Arya who had been holding Calebs phone to her ear only to the hand it to me, "She's done talking to me apparently,"

I mouth to her 'who?' As I take the phone and hold it to my ear.

"Bailey?"

"Hey Liv," I yell, "What's up?"

"Why us Arya answering her brothers phone? Where's Caleb?"

"He's kinda handling a problem right now," He was winning, of course he was.

Arya, beside me yells, "kick his ass!"

Which does not go unheard by Liv.

"He's fighting?!" She just about yells into the phone "Bailey you have to stop him,"

"I would if I could Liv, but if guys want to fight they're going to fight," I tell her. I used to try to at least prevent the fight before it started, now though, you just gotta let some things take it's course. "If anything happens, there are three doctors here trained to help, I'll keep you updated,"

"I swear to fucking god if this gets out I'm going to kill him,"

Oh she wasn't worried about anyone getting hurt...just the media, great.

"Okay okay, the bouncers are here, I'll keep you updated okay?"

"Thank you, I'll call his manager," I really didn't give a shit about the press but I send her a quick 'okay' just as the bounces pull both Danny and Caleb up off the two guys.

"They're with me and were helping us with those two who were harassing us both," Candi nods, "They can stay," the bouncers drop their hold on both, dispersing through the crowd as both Danny and Caleb make their way back to us.

"What the fuck was that?" Arya yells that them both

"He was grabbing Belle and called Ms.Jewel here a slur I'd rather not repeat," Caleb shrugs as if asking 'what else was I supposed to do?'.

"What's your fucking excuse?" She pins her glare on Danny.

"Well a two on one fight just isn't fair sweetheart," He winced through a grin. Neither of them went unscathed. Sporting bruises, Caleb donning a long cut on his forehead.

"He was wearing a ring," he shrugs when he sees me eye wing the gash.

"You need that stitched up,"

"I'm not going to a hospital Belle,"

"Good thing you have three-" I stop looking at Danny's bruised fist "Two and a half surgeons who can do it here,"

"More like one, Spence is out of his mind right now," Danny motions to Spencer sitting in our booth with Brett's youngest sister, Tyler and Wes. "You're up Bails,"

Standing, I follow Candi through the crowd with Caleb close behind to a quiet hall and empty room full of makeup and unused intricate costumes.

"Here's the first aid kit," she hands me a huge kit which thankfully contains the surgical thread and needle I needed.

"Sit down," I order Caleb, grabbing two cold packs, one for the dude of his head and the other for his right hand containing busted knuckles.

"Belle you're drunk as fuck,"

"Shut up," I practically slur, "You have a choice between me and a hospital, what do you want?"

"Fine," he sighs, sitting in the chair before me. I take his hand, resting it on his thigh and gently placing one pack on his hand.

"You did not have to do that," Candi sighs "The bouncers wouldve removed them,"

"They were disrespecting you both,"

"Violence isn't the answer sugar,"

"Sometimes it is," Co and I both chime at the same time. "Arrex, Ty and I used to beat the piss out of dudes who said less that what he did, he deserved that,"

"Well if you ever quit football, you have a position of a bounce here," She smiles at him, "Are you kids okay? I'm going to talk to my manager really quickly,"

"Yeah we're alright, thank you," Calebs voice softens, "Thank you,"

"Anytime, you and your friends are always welcome,"  She smiles at just one last time before leaving, close by the door behind her.

"I like her," I grin, pulling the flashlight out.

"Me too," he mirrors it and nods.

"Okay follow the light with your eyes," He just stares into mine with a grin on his face. I physically feel my heart rate pick up.

"What?" I grin, "Come on, I have to test for a concussion,"

"Yes ma'am," He does as told, the little smile not leaving his face. Only dimming when I finish the last of the tests and pick up the needle.

"Is this gonna hurt?"

"Don't be a baby," I snort, wiping the cut with a sterile wipe, "I can stitch someone up with my eyes closed and a hand tied behind my back,"

"That what you tell all you patients?"

"Only the fun ones," I snort threading the needle, or more so attempting to. "Hold this," I sigh handing him the needle in the position I need it. Showing him how exactly to hold it.

I'm then able to do it perfectly.

Knotting it like it's second nature while setting up the spread of tweezers and small clamps. I pat the cut one last time with another sterile wipe, I prepare the cut to stitch.

Just as I go to poke him, he gently grabs my wrist. "Are you sure you can do this?"

"Yes Caleb, I promise you I will not fuck up your head." I stick my pinky out, and the corners of his lips tip up and he wraps his pinky around mine and nods. "It may hurt a little but hopefully any last adrenaline you have kicks in." But before I can do anything I spot a bottle, and hand it to him.

"Drink," He does as told and I do the same.

I make the first poke through his skin and he hisses in pain, gripping the edges of his chain so hard his bruised knuckles go white.

"I'm sorry," I try to go as fast as I can. Within less than ten minutes I'm done.

"Done?"

"Yep, and perfectly you won't have a scar pretty boy,"

"Oh fuck off I'm not a pretty boy," he stand to his full height stretching his arms above his head.

He was beautiful but no, not a pretty boy,

Just then Arya enters. With drinks in hand.

"Thought you two might want these," She smiles handing them to us, "Did you know the queen you were talking to owns this place?"

"No fucking way," Caleb smiles,

"She's given us all free drinks for the rest of the night, on the house,"

I just look a the huge smile on Calebs face, "Enjoy it, this is probably the only time you'll be rewarded for kicking someone's ass,"

"Oh I will,"

The three of us leave together, practically glowing but not allowing a hiccup to ruin this night.

We have a little less than two hours left, we will make the best of it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

73 0 7
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
Life Without You luv_ash1234 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

49.5K 1.3K 43
After the sudden death of her sister, Sierra finds herself spiraling into a darkness she can't seem to get out of. She just can't picture living with...
17.5K 544 73
Aspen Carlee Ellington. "Beau's Girl" That's how I've been known since the 10th grade. Every time I looked into the future...whether it was an hou...
1K 275 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...