What have I gotten myself int...

By satanspotato9319

Life was ok for Addison. Things werent really exciting or anything like that but she was happy living with he... More

Prologue
I guess this is.. real life?
Ok... What now?
So not poisoned?
One true mate.
Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire
Hes alive
Still Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire
He came back, weird as ever
Parents are terrifying
Weird day.
This cant be good

Back here

11 1 0
By satanspotato9319

(Picture is Soren)

-Jax-

He's just trying to help!

I wake up with a groan, my head was killing me. I sit up and look around myself, this wasn't Addison's house..

How did I get back here? This war ended decades ago. Might as well look around.

I get up and walk out of the house, going to look around the neighborhood.

Is Axton here? Am I human?

I collide right into someone, " Sorry-"
The guy turned to me, " Watch where your going!"
" Jeez man I said sorry." I go to walk past him, but soon I was on the floor. Bastard. I pull myself up and keep walking. I didn't want to deal with this, I needed to see if I could find Axton.
The guy grabs me by the back of my shirt, and pulls me back, " I think you need to learn your lesson."
I try to pull his hand off but it wasn't working. Human then.. I was always weak. This is probably where I die, I wonder how I got back here.

I open my eyes when I didn't feel anything after they threw me on the ground. I see them running off, and then Axton kneeled down in front of me, holding his hand out, " Are you ok?"
He's here! Thank god.
I take his hand and pull myself up, "Thanks, I'm just weak."
He smiled at me, " Says the one who doesn't show up when I want to train him."
" Sorry."
" Your fine. Oh, this came for you." He hands me a letter.
I think I know what this is. I take it and open it, and I was right. I'm now part of the war.
Axton hugs me, " I'll be there to protect you."
I return his hug.

I know he will be, he saves my life.

-

I sit up and pant, where am I? Was that a dream?
Addison looks from her phone and smiles, " Your awake! I was starting to get worried. I was afraid that Xavier did something awful."
" Uh yea im ok.. I had a weird dream."
" What was it about?"
" When I got drafted with Axton, before I was turned."
" Was it a good memory?"
I smile a little and nod
" Then it's ok. Cmon let's get you home." She stands up and holds my hand.
" But we still need to figure out who you needed compelled and why you can't remember."
" We'll figure it out at your house, away from the two protective boys, well one protective brother."
I nod and we head towards my house.

I hope her brother wasn't behind it, cause if he is then I cant promise he'll see another day.

She makes herself comfortable on the couch and I sit beside her. She smiles and holds my hand, " So hows this work?"
" Ill compel you to get rid of any someone else has done to see if you can remember what happened."
She nods, " Sounds simple enough."
I meet her eyes, holding her gaze, "You will remember everything that happened today, every detail, and you'll tell me everything."

" I woke up at 8:16am and got up, got dressed and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. The other two were still asleep so the house was quiet. I made microwave bacon and cereal, I didn't feel like making a big fancy breakfast. I hung around the house, and when I went to get a snack at 2:27pm I realized we were out of eggs so I told Xavier, who was in the living room. He then left to get that for me plus he said he had some work thing that came up. At 2:38pm the doorbell went off. I figured it was for Xavier or Soren. I went to answer it after neither of them did, and there was a man there. He had light hair, dark eyes and light skin. He was smiling great big, and asked if Soren was home. I told him I would go check and shut the door on him, going to go check his room. On my way up the stairs the man held me down against the stairs. He started to talk about how Soren did something to him, and I got my hands free and forced him off myself. I got up to Sorens room and he said he would take care of him, and I followed him downstairs. Soren had the man in a chokehold when I got down the steps, and the man was threatening to kill him if he moved, so I texted you to come compel the man since I thought that would help Soren. He snapped the man's neck a minute after I texted you, then came over to me and told me to forget and go to sleep. Then you woke me up."

I nod and stand up, helping her to her feet, " Who's this Soren guy?"
" He's Xavier's friend, he's a vampire. I dunno how old he is though."
" Let's go talk to him about this."

She nods and leads me back to her home, telling me to wait in the living room while she headed upstairs.

Her house was pretty on the inside, it matched her, well some of the decorations did. I guess her brother and Soren had decoration rights.

She comes back down with a guy who looked around my age, maybe older. He smiles and holds his hand out to me, " Hi, mine names Soren."

Why does he talk like that?

I take his hand, " Jax. Why did you compel her?"
" I felt it had been better for her would she didn't remember getting assaulted  'i  her own home." He puts his hands in his pockets.
" Who was the guy you killed?"
" He was upset because he received  i was the reason he lost his lover."
" Were you? How old are you?"
" Thy just full of questions.  Nay i do receive not  so.  I knew her briefly, having run into her a couple times ere ne'r seeing her again.  I be 745."
" Hot damn-"

I knew that there was some old old vampires out there but Axton was the oldest one I knew and he's barely 250. I guess I never really believed there was anyone older then him. That also explains why he talks like that.

Soren simply smiled, "I compelled her  'i  a way so that it would fade over time, or anyone could doff it.  It wasn't terribly ill so she would remember it again eventually.  I be glad she found some one whom cares about her, other then her brother."
I nod, " I want to help her."

" Thou seem familiar to me Jax."
I shrug, " We've never met."
" Yes i wot.  'tis moe how caring thou are towards addison i recognize, the way thou behave.  Who thy sire?"
" Axton Mikealson."
He smiles brightly, " Yes that's whom thou resemble.  I met him when he had first been turned. I help him till he could help others like thou."
" He's never mentioned you."

I actually don't know that much of when he was turned, he doesn't like talking about it. All he's said is that someone tried to feed off him, he fought back, and they turned him for it.

" That's alright. I do not help people like him for the credit, i doth it because they want it"
Addison spoke up, having been silently watching us this whole time, "Ok um.. Thanks Soren, but Jax should head back home. Xavier will try something again if he sees him in here."
Soren met her gaze, " If Xavier hath a problem with the company we keep, then he find somewhere else to live."

Im starting to like this guy.

Addison just nodded and hugged us both before heading up to her room, saying she had enough adventure for one day.

I watch her leave, then turn back to Soren, "Um.. You think we could talk more?" I had so much to ask him. About Axton, about the other people he's helped, who turned him.
He smiled and nodded, leading me to his room.

It was nice, it didn't look like a 700 year old lived here, more like a nerd did, it was comforting. I sit down in a chair and he sits on his bed.

" How close were you, you and Axton?"

" I found him  'i  the woods one night.  I was trying to clear mine pate, and i came across him.  He was crouched down by a dead corporal agent , covered 'i blood and crying his eyes out.  He hadn't join to terms with what a life as a vampire meant. I help him calm down and take care of the corporal agent , then i took him back to mine home. I got him cleaned up and told him he could keep till he was content to leave. I taught him how to hunt, how to compel and how to fight, as i doth for every newly turned vampire i accept into mine home.  He told me about how he was turned.  I hate people whom force this on some one then leave 'em to figure it out, 'tis cruel and i wouldn't would such a thing on anyone.  After a year he was confident enough to leave and be his own person again.  We were good friends, though we haven't spoken since he left.  I do not mind though, I be just glad i was able to help."

I nod slowly, taking it all in, " He doesn't like talking about when he was turned, not to me at least."
" 'tis a comptible subject to him."
" Have you turned anyone?"
He smiles sadly, " No, everyone i sire sadly pass aroint within a year. I be not sure why, yet I be content helping others. Though there was one person i sired that survived. Her names Willow. I found her bleeding out 'i an alley, the victim of an assault. As far as i wot, she's still alive. She befell visit me a few decades since with her noble gent. I be technically engaged yet it won't  hast much meaning for another few hundred years."
" What do you mean by that?"
He clasped his hands together in his lap, " Well back 'i 1462 i was engaged to marry a woman, Myla Blackwood. I be not sure why, yet her father chose me.  At the time, he was the ruling power of the vampire population 'i england.  He quoth that we would marry the day he died, which won't be for a while.  I be not sure why he set it to that though, he ne'r tells anyone aught, and i haven't seen him since 1489, and i havent seen Myla since 1965. I hast ne'r felt any sort of sexual or romantic attraction, so her disappearance hasn't affectioned me much. I hope she found some one whom can be the lover she wanted."

I nod, standing up, " I should be getting home. Thanks for answering my questions Soren."
He stood up, smiling warmly, " Of course Jax, anytime."
I smile a little, and leave the house, heading home.

Today was interesting. It was good though. I helped Addison and learned some cool stuff about Axton and Addison's roommate Soren.

Today was good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
358K 9.5K 62
"THEODORE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" She screamed. I could hear Chase laughing on the other end of the line. " WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPYING...
3.5K 65 5
WARNING: EXCERPT ONLY! "And you smell delicious too." He whispered beside my ear. "Like honey and cinnamon were mixed to create a scent so irresistib...
41.9K 1.5K 44
"Luce, I need to tell you something" Jax said in a soft voice. "Oh no you don't! You say a word and I will send my panda-corns to maul you!" I threat...