Flowers Bouquet

Par SemsemMahmoud4

It's just a book, but every night, flowers scent come out of it even I smell it in my dreams. In a nutshell... Plus

Ch.1 Murder Crimes!
Ch.2 Nightmares With Flowers Scent!
Ch.3 Dissappearance!
Ch. 5 What are you?
Ch. 6 Tit For Tat!
Ch.7 The Illusions Forest!
Ch.8 Feelings!
Ch.9 Taking Revenge!
Ch.10 Breaking The Curse!
Ch.11 Chasing!
Ch.12 A Piece Of Paper
Ch.13 There's Two Of Blaze!
Ch.14 The little Prince!
Ch.15 Flowers Bouquet!
Ch.16 Returning To My Home!
Ch.17 Reveal Your Identity!
Ch.18 The Little Burned House!
Ch.19 Demons In The Real World!
Ch.20 Purple Flowers Powder!
Ch.21 It's A Matter Of Three days!
Ch.22 Leaving Without Return!
Ch.23 McA Company!
Ch.24 One Destiny!
Ch.25 The Red Moon!
Ch. 26 Regret!
Ch.27 As It Was!
Ch.28 At The Sunrise!
Ch. 29 Family!

Ch. 4 Treachery!

0 0 0
Par SemsemMahmoud4

Previously: ✨️

Note💡: Treachery menas: things that are done to deceive someone who trusts you.
.
.
.

Nathan was angry from Althea when she told him, and indirectly, he was trying to make her promise him not to read fantasy books and go to that shop again. But, she had never listened to him, and she went to buy that strange book that shines with golden light secretly.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before midnight's, the book made her boyfriend fade in front of her. Panic and fear ran her body until the first stroke of the midnight. The book sent the golden light towards her for taking her.
.
.
.

Note💡: Stroke mean: one of the sounds that some clocks make at a particular time, especially ringing a bell once for each number of the hour.
.
.
.
.
.

💡✨️ Let's continue...✨️💡
.
.
.

Into the green forest that covered by different colours of flowers and the sunlight on each tree trunk, she was lying on the green grass while her brown hair was straightened on the ground and her hazel eyes were shining. She started opening her eyes one by one until she got surprised by where she is.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got up suddenly and started looking around to find the way out of here. She decided to walk forward until she got out, but she got shocked by the huge castle in front of her that covered by snow. She walked along the way to the castle, and when she was about to knock on the door, it got opened by itself.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sunlights were lighting most of the castle, and that helped her to see clearly a little bit. " What should I do? " she asked herself. A few minutes later, while she's standing still, she heard someone's shouting out and screaming for helping. She listened to his voice with interest, and then she opened her eyes widely.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She started following the voice until it led her to a long stairs. Suddenly, she felt fear, and she got hesitated about climbing the stairs, even though she knows Nathan is up there. She got over fear and climbed the stairs quickly for saving him. The stairs have no end as she thinks because she stayed climbing for fifteen minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A window without glass and a prison were waiting for her at the end of the stairs. She stared at the one who's inside the prison, standing and leaning his hands that have many bloody scratches on the wall, giving her his back.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Nathan! * she hurried to him while she's calling by his name in a crying tone.

* Thea!...No, No, No! You have to get out of here! Run, Thea!* he turned to the voice suddenly and got shocked, even he ran towards her while he's calling by her name out. He shook his head "No!", then he talked, fearly.

* Who did this to you? * while she's grabbing his hand from behind the prison, she talked, then she cried.

* A Fu**ing crazy hunter. Now, leave before he come! *
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once he finished his talk, he stared in fear at the one who was behind Althea. She knew he's behind her when Nathan squeezed her hand, strongly.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Good boy! You brought other one, here! * he talked with a malicious side smile while he's leaning his back on the wall beisde the window.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He was hiding in the darkness, because sunlights light up the whole place except the place beside the window. She was looking at a thing through the darkness that she can't realise its identity, but something insider tells her it's big and tall.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* W, w, we, we have never meant to bother you! We, we've come here, by accident. We...* she tried to talk without stuttering, but fear and shaking was so obvious in her voice.
.
.
.

Note💡: Stutter means: to speak or say something, especially the first part ot a word, with difficulty, for example pausing before it or repeating it several times.
.
.
.

* No one comes here by accident, little girl. * suddenly, he interrupted her talk with a scary voice, making them both swallowing sliva, fearly.
.
.
.

Note💡: Swallow means: to cause food, drink, pills, etc. to move from your mouth into your stomach by using the muscles of your throat. 

Note💡: Saliva means: the natural, watery liquid in the mouth that keeps it wet and helps prepare food for digestion.
.
.
.

* If you let us leave, I promise you we won't come again. * with a little begging, she talks while her eyes stare at him in the darkness.

* No one comes here and leaves... alive! * he laughed shortly with the same scary tone, then he talked. He's enjoying playing with their nerves.

* Wait!... What about choosing one of us to be here.* Althea looked at Nath, shocked while she's shaking her head " no!" When he suggested that so stupid suggestion like hell

* That's a good idea! But, I prefer fighting. * well, the other liked the idea, but he made it harder on them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He ordered Althea to bring the two swords, which are hanging on the wall and take one of them while the other is for Nathan. He threw the keys of the prison to Althea for opening it, then the couple stood in front of each other, and staring.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Make the other's bleeding, makes you won.*

* What?!!... Why don't you show me yourself for making you bleeding instead?. * both of them got shocked, but there's a question couldn't stop turning around inside her head. She forgot about what they are in for a few minutes and asked with challenging stares.
.
.
.
.
.
.

First rule, if you were in this situation where prusser and your life about to end forver, Don't ever get distract by anything because your enemy is waiting for this chance to get you. Nathan hit Althea with the sword in her belly, making her grabbing the sword while she's looking at him, shocked and can't believe.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once he took the sword out of her, she fell down on the floor. He hurried to the darkness where the other's standing and kneeled in front of him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* I won, sir!... I'm free, right?! * then, he rised his head up and asked.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A tiny side smile appeared on the other, then he let Nathan leaves. His happiness reached the sky when he knew he's leaving, then he threw the sowrd beside poor Thea, and left without even take a quick look at her, while she was looking at him leaving and tears were falling.
.
.
.
.
.

* Sorry! I never break promises. * the hunter said, then he left.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Only she and her blood are in the place. She fights to get up, but where she get the power from to do this. She closed her eyes, letting her tears falling down, waiting for her soul to leave her body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🌸 End of the chapter 🌸

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

400 15 11
Lucy has always been into the occult. She grew up on horror movies as a child and never grew out of it. When she and her best friend Mina realize the...
941K 20.3K 16
"You are mine, no one else's but mine!" He growled lowly into my ear, it was so alluring when his lips slightly brushed against my ear. "Let me go S...
1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
135 1 16
I never realised that everything i was feeling would somehow come to life. This is a story based on real life events and some fiction. Its up to you...