Meant For You

By AsiasWritings

Jade, now happily married and with a family faces new challenges to being the wife of a successful and popula... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.

10.

69 1 0
By AsiasWritings

Jade.

It's been a few months since Chris has been on tour and as much as I miss him to pieces, I love how dedicated he is to checking up on me and Zaria while doing what he loves.

From the late night calls, to sending in flowers at either my job or at the house, or even going as big as bringing a catering service to feed me and Zaria brunch, breakfast or dinner.

He's just the sweetest father and husband that I couldn't be more grateful for.

My mom decided to come down to LA for the week and help out with baby Zaria to give mommy her me time, which I gladly appreciate by the way.

"Thanks for coming down mom, I'm really glad you came" I smile while looking at her and her granddaughters bonding.

"Of course, it's nothing when it comes to my babies" She smiles, "So how's everything?"

I sighed,"It's been pretty lonely to be honest. Literally all I do is work, take care of her and repeat. I didn't realize how reliant I've been on Chris and his company" I say with a slight pout.

My mother giggles, "That's your husband sweetheart, of course you're gonna be reliant on him and his presence. That's what a marriage and family is all about. Or, at least what it should be" She explains.

I nod my head in agreement, "True"

"So, have you've been keeping in contact with your father lately? Your brother says they've been keeping in "so-so" touch recently, his words not mine" She follows with a little laugh.

"I haven't heard from him as of late, but I do try to keep in contact as best as I can. It's hard when this little one keeps me a busy body" I smile while massaging her curly hair, "He's supposed to be getting out of his rehab facility soon"

My mom then raises her eyebrows, "Oh really?"

"Yeah, that's what he told me. Hopefully he's gotten his gambling addiction under control. And as crazy as it sounds, I'm actually impressed to see him make a change for himself and his family"

My mother scoffs, "Hmph, you and me both" She then stands up on her feet while holding Zaria, "Well, hopefully with the chance that God has gave him with the second family he's created, he doesn't chose the path of walking away again"

Reading in-between the lines, I completely understand my mother still feeling ill towards my dad. The things that happened in their relationship, their marriage, him hardly being in me or my brother's life is still a hard pill to swallow. But I'm willing to see the good of what could come out of all this.

"Sometimes I'm still disgusted that your father was so egoistic to bring another child into this world when he already has an adult daughter and teenage son. Children are a blessing but..." She trails.

"Mom-"

"What? I'm just speaking truth, he has bigger demons to deal with and clearly is leaving that child alone with the mother to recover from the same issues and trauma he didn't want to face with you or your brother. It's sad to be honest" My mom says bluntly.

"At least he's trying mom. You gotta give him that" I defend.

"I suppose, I'm just proud of how well you're taking to your new sibling"

"Whom I have yet to see, Julia is hard to contact, but she's probably going through the same thing that I deal with when it comes to Zaria" I assume.

"Funny how Zaria is an aunt at such a young age already" I chuckle at the thought.

"It's...different, but, it is what it is" Before I could finish my thought, my phone rang, picking it up, it was a FaceTime call from both Samantha and Kiki.

"Hey mom, I have to take this I'll be back ok?"

"Take your time sweetheart, gives me more grandma time. Isn't that right Zaria huh?" My mom says as she gets lost into playing with Zaria.

Smiling at their exchange, I answer the phone call as I quickly head upstairs.

"Hey y'all, what's up?"

"Hey boo, what you doing?" Samantha asks.

"Nothing much, my mom just came into town, she's staying for the week so...I'm just chilling in the house with her and babygirl"

"Awh, that's cute" Samantha says.

"Thanks, how's everything at the shop Kiki?" I ask.

"It's going good. Had about 20 customers today and about 10 to 15 orders total for cakes, cupcakes, and cookie deliveries"

"Oh! I forgot to mention I think I wanna add a limited-time dessert as an add on for Valentine's Day. Like chocolate covered fruits, strawberries to be specific, so could you put that in my paperwork for me tomorrow when you go in? Cause' once I go back in, I don't want to forget, let it slip my mind you know?" I explain.

"Of course I got you, putting it in my notes now before I pull off" Kiki says.

"Wait, you just got off?" Samantha asks Kiki.

"Yeah, Jade loves working me to death" Kiki says with a sigh while staring me down in the camera.

"I'm sorry that I gave you top manager position?" I say sarcastically.

"None taken" Kiki says as we all laugh briefly.

"So how's baby boy doing?" I ask Samantha.

"Girl running around, getting on my nerves" I giggle briefly, "Just like a free loader do. Eat, sleep, change diapers repeat. This potty training business though is tough work for ya' girl"

"Listen, what I did for my baby, anytime she finished eating- I wanna say about 10-15 minutes, I tell her, 'It's potty time' we have a little dance or sing along with it and she knows. It's took a minute to adjust but she took it on very easily" Kiki says.

"Girl I can't sing! The only one who know how to do that is Jade's man and I'm pretty sure Jade ain't gonna be up for me blowing her up telling her man to sing a jingle jaggle" We all then burst out laughing.

"Take it one step at a time, that's what I'm going to be doing with Zaria...once Chris comes home" I say with a drastic sigh.

"Jade that is no help!" Kiki whines while putting on her seatbelt, pulling out of the shop.

Laughing I say, "Sorry, it's true though. I miss him"

"I know you do sis'"

Soon as the laugher died down, I felt it was time to bring up a conversation that's been long overdue.

"So, I'm glad you guys called, I know I've been avoiding or kind of being bitchy about me and Asia's falling out, but, considering how long we've known each other, how long we've co-existed, I mean this girl used to be my roommate y'know?" Samantha nods, "We understand, completely" Kiki agrees.

"Well, I just wanted to point out to you guys that you were right, Asia slowly became distant with herself since I've been with Chris, hell even as far as trying to distant Gia and all her other friends from me but I get it, they we're friends first. It's just...it's just hard to talk about openly knowing how much she was apart of my life. Maybe that's why I..."

I found myself getting emotional, stuttering through my words trying to find the right things to say and really get over what happened between me and Asia's falling out.

"Aww, don't cry Jade, I hate seeing you so upset" Kiki says with a frown, "My mother never lied when she said a friendship ending is worse than a breakup"

"Ain't that the truth" Samantha adds.

"It just hurts...so bad. But, I just wanted to apologize for me being so cold hearted whenever her name was brought up and lowkey in some ways still defending her behavior towards me these past few years even before Zaria was born"

"Listen, people grow, people change and evolve and there's nothing wrong with that Jade. There's nothing wrong with feeling sad about someone you called a friend, a sister, hell if you wanna get technical maybe a family member. But that same person you've known for years is gonna grow and change regardless, no matter if it's good or bad" Kiki explains.

"And Jade, I...I know we haven't been the best of friends- hell, we couldn't even co-exist with each other at one point in time. We've had our issues, we've gone through shit, I get it y'know? And I will never fault Asia for being that friend for you in time of need you know what I'm saying?" Samantha says as I nod, "However, it didn't take two and two to put together that she was low key hating and a little jealous as time went on between you and Chris's relationship, hell I should know, I was jealous of yo' ass at one point in my life" I shake my head, faint laughing.

"Stop it" I say, giving her a stale face while wiping my tears, "Samantha, are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious. But like Kiki said; people grow and people change. If I've grown and changed to realize the fucked up shit that I did to you then she's definitely grown and changed to see that she wasn't feeling being that same friend to you anymore. And it's cool, because you got people who really fuck with you and vibe with you for real. And a man that loves the fuck out of you sis'. And one more thing, I know I will, never ever regret my baby boy, but the way he came into this world, was in such a fucked up ass way. I say that because I wanted it to look like I had the come up when really I got hit with reality real fucking quick. Like literally hit with that shit"

I nod, remembering the situation vividly, "I know" I say with slight sadness.

"And there ain't enough apologies in the world that I could give you Jade, and that's on some real shit. But, we grow and we move on with each day as it comes by and find new ways to connect and be on positive energy" Samantha adds.

"Not Miss Samantha sounding all poetic and shit Kiki applauds.

"Stop it and Kiki you better be watching the road!" I warn, "I am! Don't worry"

"That was really real for you to say to me Samantha, I didn't realize it hurt me sometimes seeing your son grow knowing he came not from love but from drama and toxicity. But your showing him how to love and how to grow and be such a sweet boy and that in itself is amazing"

Samantha smiles, "Thanks sis' I appreciate that for real"

"Of course, no problem" I smile back.

"Awee! Are we burning?! I think we're bonding!" Kiki celebrates, "You're so goofy" I tell her.

"This girl" Samantha smirks and trails off.

"Well in all seriousness, I'm glad we got a chance to discuss it all for real y'all and can finally move past the bullshit" Kiki says.

I then plop lazily on the bed, finally feeling relaxed and at ease with the conversation ahead, "Me too you guys...me too"

Is all I could say.

1 am.

It's now late, past midnight as I finally finished my night routine due to Zaria having a bit of a fit.

I think she may be coming down with a cold. Thank God my mom came down here when she did.

Applying some lotion to my lower body, I hear my phone ring as it vibrates on the bed.

Picking it up, I smile instantly as Chris was attempting to FaceTime me. 

"Hey handsome" I answer with a flirtatious look.

"Don't do that shit cause' I'm horny babe" Chris says bluntly.

I open my mouth in shock as I quickly go to close my door, "Awe, I'm sorry. And keep it down, my mother is here you know, your mother-in-law?"

"Oh damn, my bad I forgot. Well, don't be doing that shit or else you gon' provoke a response"

I playfully roll my eyes, "Whatever boy, I miss you though" I slightly pout.

"I miss you too" He follows with a yawn.

Getting in the bed, underneath the covers I scan his face, "You look so tired, how was the show? I keep seeing tons of looks clips on Instagram"

Chris smirks, "You checking daddy out or something?"

"Can you just not? For one night please?" I say with a small giggle.

"Alright alright I'll chill, I'll chill" He says waving his hand in the air.

"Thank you"

"It was fire though. Crowd was lit, it's always a good time. You look beautiful though baby how was your day?"

"Pretty good actually, a little boring but, it was ok. I'm so glad my mom came when she did because, I think your baby is coming down with a cold, she gave me and grandma a hard time"

Chris sighs, "Damn, that might ruin the surprise I got planned for y'all, I hope my baby pull through"

I then quirk my head to the side, "Wait- what surprise?" I ask with a small smile.

Chris lays back on the bed, looking at me more comfortable, "I was thinking of having y'all come down with me on my last leg of the tour"

Chris has mentioned this before and for some reason I don't know why I'm so hesitant and a little nervous.

I sigh a little, "I don't know babe"

Chris's face scrunches up in confusion, "How come babe?"

"I just... I don't know how to feel about that- trust me, I miss you like crazy but, going on tour? With Zaria? No one will know me and I'll feel so out of place" I say while covering my face slightly.

Chris then bites his bottom lip, looking me up and down, "What?" I asks shyly.

"You so sexy to me you know that right?" Chris says with a smirk.

"Chris" I whine while blushing a little, "What?" Chris asks while licking his lips.

"I'm trying to be serious"

"Baby, when I tell you, you ain't got nothing to worry about trust me, I got y'all. You and Zaria are my family and my team is my family, we all gon' be just that. Nobody will just be cooped up in a tour bus or staying hours in the hotels nah we gon' get litty for sho' I promise you"

"With Zaria?" I ask, reminding him with my eyes the handful that our daughter is.

"Hell yeah, you know me I'm a big ol' kid" Chris says with a cheesy smile.

"You're so crazy, I love you" I smile, resting my hand on my face, leaning a little more into the camera admiring his features.

"I love you too wifey" Chris winks.

He then sits his camera down briefly to get up, curious as to what's he's doing, I hear a door click, assuming he's locking the door and I started to get a little antsy as to why he was taking so long,

"Chris, what are you doing?" I ask with a giggle to follow.

He then comes back to phone as my eyes immediately widen, seeing him shirtless and his towel hanging on for dear life.

I haven't gone this long without intimacy since being with Chris and seeing him in this manner automatically has me feeling some type of way.

"Chris..." I trail off his name slowly, "What are you doing?" I ask again.

Chris chuckles while looking into the camera, "I'm about to take a shower and I ain't wanna wait too long"

"Why don't you shower early nasty?" I say jokingly.

"A nigga was tired, lazy the whole nine, and especially around this time when there's some things I wouldn't mind doing to you right now"

Catching the hint immediately, I lean back from the camera, resting slightly on my thigh admiring his body from head to toe, "I miss you too"

"Someone else misses you too" Chris says, swallowing looking at my view, clenching his jaw.

I immediately felt a rush of chills spread through my body seeing his dick already sprung hard through his white towel barely holding on.

"Likewise" I say simply.

"What you got on right now?" Chris asks.

I laugh a little, "You sound like a creep"

"Hell nah, I'm horny and I'm trying to see what my wife got on right now in front of me" Chris says bluntly, "So, how does that make me a creep?" He asks me, following with a laugh.

"For what purpose do you need to know? To make you harder?" I ask him.

"Nah, cause' I like seeing you get wet" Chris says while biting his lip.

"Oh my God..." I whine, "I don't wanna get all hot and bothered and you not being able to touch me and hold me, physically not virtually"

"You so articulate with your words, it's cute" Chris says while I roll my eyes dramatically, "Yeah that's how yo' eyes be when I'm deep inside you"

I exhale deeply while looking at him intensely, "Jade I don't why you be acting like that pussy ain't got me hooked for real, it's hard being on tour and not getting a release"

I chuckle, "You're so nasty"

"It ain't nasty, let's just call it venting and it's cause of you" Chris says, still giving me that same dark look in his eyes whenever he gets to that point of lust that just fuels my body and causes flutters to fill my stomach.

"I sometimes still think about our first time together y'know..." I reminisce, "When I gave myself to you"

"You do huh?" Chris asks while cocking his head to the side.

"Mhm" I say while taking off my robe, exposing my purple and white laced bra, getting more comfortable in the covers, "I was so nervous too"

Chris chuckles, "Why baby?"

"Because you're you, your size really worried me a little and how I would take it, just the whole thing" I say shyly while looking up thinking about it, instantly feeling myself get wet in my panties, "But most importantly, I love how you would just take your time with me. You made sure to understand my body, with every touch, lick, kiss and taste, cause at this point you're kind of hard to resist, you know that right?"

Chris smiles, "I could say the same for you too. Even though that was tour first time, that was my first time taking on your body in ways you ain't never experienced. And I'll never forget that, that shit sexy as hell"

I then bit on my bottom lip, squeezing my legs tightly together, "You're something else, you know that?"

"So what you want me to do since I ain't there right now with you?" Chris asks me.

I smile shyly, "I don't know...there's a lot of things you could tell me, things that would make how I'm feeling worse" I finish off sarcastically.

"That's a good thing, cause' that would mean you're in my same predicament" Chris says, sticking his tongue out.

"Bye Chris, go to sleep"

"I can't" Chris says while lifeless dropping his towel, causing his dick to spring free in the air, "Cause' you got him wide awake now, so do something about it"

Slightly shocked but not surprised, I then instantly thought of something that would drive him crazy.

With a devious smirk, I say, "So I have to do something about it you say?"

"Yeah it's your job"

"Ok then"

And with that, I simply hung up the phone.

Giggly shyly cause' I know he's either confused, pissed or both, I quickly get up to lock my bedroom door, hoping I wouldn't be making too much noise, I go into my nightstand to grab my rose vibrator.

I can't believe I'm about to do this, I thought.

But Chris has me feeling some type of way now and I need this release desperately.

Getting comfortable under the covers, Chris constantly continues his attempt to FaceTiming me, but I decline with each call.

It didn't take long for him to send me a splurge of texts:

Hubby❤️: wyd?? 2:08 am.

Hubby❤️: bae I was just playing lol 2:08 am.

Hubby❤️: so u gonna decline my calls fr 😂😂 2:09 am.

Hubby❤️: aight bet 😉🙃 2:10 am.

Curious to what his last text means, I dismissed it and went to press record.

Feeling so naughty for doing this, I slowly take off my panties while trying to avoid the camera, I still give it a clear view. I move the covers away from the lower half of my body, instantly seeing my pussy gluten from the slippery witness that occurred.

I moaned slightly as I glide my fingers through my second set of lips before turning the rose toy on and have it immediately touch my clitoris.

Gasping instantly at the feeling, I worried that I made too much nosie so I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and continued to fondle my love box with another.

Leaning back, I grind my hips slowly to a steady rhythm that the rose toy was going along with.

"Oh fuck" I semi-whisper with a moan, "God I miss you" I struggled, attempting to say. But also thinking in the back of my head how irritated Chris must be getting with me sending him basically straight to voicemail.

While continuing to run the rose toy in circular motion on my clit, I uncover my mouth with my hand and stick my two fingers deep inside of my pussy, causing me to throw my head back, thinking of how Chris's tongue and fingers would feel 10 times better.

"Oh...uh...shit...mmh!" Close to getting louder than I should be, I took my fingers out quickly to cover back my mouth.

Feeling the brink of my orgasm arise, I pulsate my fingers a little faster feeling my pussy continue to throb and get wetter. My stomach begin to tie itself in knots, feeling butterflies and slight chills absorb throughout my body, imagining Chris plunging himself inside of me, harder and deeper as much as he could possibly go.

"I'm...I'm...I'm!- Ooh..." I say feeling a thrust of wetness splurge into my lower half as well as the sheets.

Feeling like I ran a marathon, my body seemingly began to feel relaxed, a little tired but not fully satisfied, enough to feed the craving of needing my husband's intimacy.

I look back at the camera that's still reading record, I then grab my phone, giving the video one last wink for Chris to see before stopping the video.

After unblocking him I press send, curiously waiting for his reaction...

20 minutes later...

2:45 am.

After cleaning myself up I started to feel really tired, as I'm not used to being up this late.

Going back to check my phone, I slightly frown as I notice I got nothing back from Chris.

I hope he isn't mad at me, I thought.

Getting tired of waiting for a response I decided to ring him up, only for him to take me straight to voicemail.

Gasping in shock slightly, I quickly get a text from him shortly after that read:

Hubby❤️: 2 can play that game 😈 2:55 am.

Three dots then appeared back on screen, confused and curious as to what he might meant, it didn't take long before a video popped up next.

Hesitant to click on it, I lowered the volume before I pressed play.

The video shows pre-cum dripping down Chris's fingers as he slowly massages and jerks his dick. Instantly causing those same chills for me to feel again that I felt earlier.

Not to mention, his soft, sultry moans in the background didn't make feening for him any easier.

He started to jerk a little faster causing his orgasm to flourish more rapid than before, instant making me bite my bottom lip in response.

I chuckle faintly as the video ends. Seeing his reply right beneath:

Hubby❤️: 😉 goodnight 😘 3:05 am.

I giggle replying back, "Goodnight baby" I say aloud as I press send.

Feeling my eyes get lower, desperately trying to stay awake, I put my phone on the charger, wasting no time in catching some z's.

| The Next Morning |

9:15 am.

Aside from being exhausted due to last nights endeavors, it didn't stop me from wanting to make both my mother and daughter some breakfast.

"Hey honey?" My mom calls out.

"Yes?" I say, putting two slices of bacon on both of our plates.

"Were you having a bad dream last night?" She asks.

I squint my eyes in confusion, scoffing, "No, why?"

"Well I heard faint screaming coming from your room. I didn't want to just barge in and knowing how you were when you were a child and the nightmares you used to have I thought- oh, what am I kidding? You're a grown woman now, I guess it's just a mother thing"

Instantly feeling embarrassed, I waved her off shyly, trying to laugh off the look on my face, "Yeah, it must've been a silly...scary dream. That's still sweet of you mom"

Zaria begins laughing while chewing on her avocado slices. I shake my head in the process.

That will never happen again.

Turning back to the stove, stirring and chopping up the scrambled eggs I smirk deviously, thinking about last night, "That's how you wanna play this Chris? Ok" I say lowly to myself while continuing to smile and finish up breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 14.2K 31
" I promise I will cherish you.. I will show you how much I care for you. I love you.. you are my life jeon y/n. " ~~~~~~~~~ Your married life is not...
3.2K 138 31
Welcome to the world of Leeyah and Chris where nothing last forever and everything is temporary, even your emotions. Will the odds be in their favor...
1.8M 56.8K 57
For 8 year old Jasmine, 18 year old Chris was her superman. There was nothing more than she liked than spending time with her babysitter. But the day...
9.9K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...