My elite romantic comedy is w...

By EdisonSerna

Hikigaya Hachiman dies in the car accident on the entrance day of Sobu High School, when he wakes up he reali... More

Author's note
Prologue
VOL 1 Chapter 1 Welcome to the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education
VOL 1 Chapter 2 Throwing Overboard
VOL 1 Chapter 3 Advantage
VOL 1 Chapter 4 Interesting
VOL 1 Chapter 5 Next Steps
VOL 1Chapter 6 Acknowledgments
VOL 1 Chapter 7 Class D
VOL 1 Chapter 8 Homecoming Club
VOL 1 Chapter 9 Interacting
VOL 1 Chapter 10 Parasite
VOL 1 Chapter 11 First Impressions
VOL 1 Chapter 12 Two loners
VOL 1 Chapter 14 Friends
VOL 1 Chapter 15 Friends part 2
VOL 1 Chapter 16 Movements
VOL 1 Chapter 17 May 1st
VOL 1 Chapter 18 Gambling
VOL 1 Chapter 19 Hikigaya Group
Chapter 20 Circumstances
VOL 1 Chapter 21 Blackmail
VOL 1 Chapter 22 Unmasking
VOL 1 Chapter 23 Meeting
Chapter 24 50%
S.S Those who were left behind.
Author's Note 2
VOL 2 Chapter 1 Tranquility before the storm.
VOL 2 Chapter 2 Those Who Reached Me
VOL 2 Chapter 3 Alliance
VOL 2 Chapter 4 Beast
VOL 2 Chapter 5 Confession
VOL 2 Chapter 6 Rumors
VOL 2 Chapter 7 Trap
VOL 2 Chapter 8 In trouble
VOL 2 Chapter 9 The trial
VOL 2 Chapter 10 Change for Yourself
VOL 2 Chapter 11 Do you have 5 points?
VOL 2 Chapter 12 Confrontation
VOL 2 Chapter 13 Shizuku
VOL 2 Chapter 14 The Red Moon
VOL 2 Chapter 15 Stalker
VOL 2 Chapter 16 Potential
VOL 2 Chapter 17 Second Year Status
VOL 2 Chapter 18 Scum
VOL 2 Chapter 19 Phantom Asura
S.S FiancΓ©
S.S Ideal
S.S Determination
Author note 3
VOL 3 Chapter 1 Paradise Cruise.
VOL 3 Chapter 2 The special exam
VOL 3 Chapter 3 Fast Moves
VOL 3 Chapter 4 Handing out the work
VOL 3 Chapter 5 Maturity
VOL 3 Chapter 6 Doubts Affecting the Heart
VOL 3 Chapter 7 Arrogant
VOL 3 Chapter 8 Exercise
VOL 3 Chapter 9 C Class Camp
VOL 3 Chapter 10 The days on the island.
VOL 3 Chapter 11 Respect
VOL 3 Chapter 12 Relationships
VOL 3 Chapter 13 Unexpected Companion
VOL 3 Chapter 14 incident
VOL 3 Chapter 15 Culprit
VOL 3 Chapter 16 Distracted
VOL 3 Chapter 17 Burden
VOL 3 Chapter 18 Taekwondo vs. Hybrid
VOL 3 Chapter 19 Utility
Special note
VOL 3 Chapter 20 The fool
S.S Greed
S.S Destroy
VOL 4 Chapter 1 Accumulated problems.
VOL 4 Chapter 2 Birthday
VOL 4 Chapter 3 Observed
VOL 4 Chapter 4 Another special test
VOL 4 Chapter 5 The zodiac exam.
VOL 4 Chapter 6 Exam Eve
VOL 4 Chapter 7 the first session
VOL 4 Chapter 8 Apologies
VOL 4 Chapter 9 Cards
VOL 4 Chapter 10 Control
VOL 4 Chapter 11 In the shadows
VOL 4 Chapter 12 Among friends

VOL 1 Chapter 13 Leader?

2.1K 83 10
By EdisonSerna

I'm at a crossroads, classes are almost over, I think it's time for me to talk to them about my strategy. But as I thought it's too much for me, I can't depend on Hirata forever, I can only grit my teeth.

The dismissal bell rings, I see everyone starting to pack their things, so I have to act fast.

Hachiman: Excuse me.

They all turn to look at me, I can't miss now.

Hachiman: Could you please stay for a few moments, I would like to say a few words about the class.

Several look at me in shock, others with curiosity, but I breathe a sigh of relief because everyone settles back in their seats, the most surprising thing is that Koenji also sat down.

I decide to go to the podium, this is uncomfortable, I have to activate the super serious mode to pass this situation.

Hachiman:I apologize in advance, for stealing a bit of your time, but I want you to consider it a necessary step in order to improve the class.

They keep listening to me attentively, hell, I must think they're potatoes, they're potatoes, they're potatoes. They can't hurt you, they don't think, they don't feel, so you can keep talking quietly, I tell myself.

Hachiman: I think that the class needs some necessary leaders that allow the correct communication among all, in this way we can achieve a union that makes it possible to become stronger.

Nodding at my words, I try to squeeze all the juice out of my brain to continue explaining.

Hachiman: You can correct me if you like, but I want to propose three leaders that I think are the most qualified. If possible I want those three people to come to the front.

With that I start calling the three future leaders of the D class.

Hachiman: Hirata Yousuke

Hirata gets up from his seat, I can hear several of the girls cheering him on and commending his confidence, as I said before Hirata is a key part of the D class, but more important is his loyalty to his classmates. He positions himself next to me and I call the next person.

Hachiman: Kushida Kikyo-san.

She is a little surprised but stands up happily and walks to the front, several of our teammates congratulate her, as expected, Kushida is a time bomb, I can't antagonize her so early because she will start suspecting me, besides I have future plans against her, I have to keep an eye on her and the leader position is perfect, for the moment I will let her sink in her self-satisfaction.

Hachiman: And finally.........Horikita Suzune.

I can see everyone's surprise when I say Horikita's name, it was to be expected, Horikita has been isolated and has only communicated with Ayanokouji and sometimes me, and her arrogant attitude has gotten her several thumbs down from the boys and girls.Ahhhhh, look at her even she is doubting my judgment.It's a troublesome situation but I have to establish Horikita as one of the class leaders if we will have to fight with the other classes. With a reactive expression she gets up from her seat and walks over to where we are standing.

I can see everyone's doubt, so let's settle this now.

Hachiman: These three people are the ones I think will take our class to new heights, I am willing to listen to any suggestions they have.

Everyone hesitates but I think Shinohara, decides to raise his hand.

Shinohara: Hikigaya-kun, I understand that Hirata -kun and Kushida -san are fit to be leaders, but why Horikita-san is also qualified as one?

Shinohara vociferated everyone's thoughts.

Hachiman: Horikita, she is one of the most qualified girls academically and physically in my opinion, also it seems to me that her judgment can be based on cool head to make the best decision, of course she has areas to improve, but as a class we should have sorority with our classmates.

I was prepared for the doubts towards Horikita's nomination, so I must continue to attack the weak point of the class.

Hachiman: You see, we all have areas in which we do not excel and the best way to overcome those weaknesses is with the help of our classmates, if there are some who are strong in studies then they can help the weaker ones in that area, the same goes for those who are physically weaker who will be helped by the stronger and faster ones in the class, this will help us improve the two most important points, as a team and an individual, that is my vision of the strongest class.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my head hurts from the incessant babbling I just did, but all I can do is push them an ideology, the D class has too much potential so I have to start juicing it up.

My classmates are shocked by what they just heard, seconds pass until Sudo starts clapping, thank you blockhead, you don't know how much I love you now, after the first clap the others start clapping of course with the exceptions like Koenji and Horikita who looks at me with a complex expression. First knot complete.

I hope for a moment that they calm down, I hope that my words will allow them to form stronger bonds, because we will need them.

Hachiman: Now that we are all on the same page, I would like us to prepare for the next events that will happen, the mid-term exams.

They put on serious expressions, ahhh , it touches my heart to see them so focused, brats, wait even though I lived two lifetimes I didn't pass 16, I don't know why I scold them.

Hachiman: So I would like everyone to start studying, besides the most capable can help those who have doubts, to allow free communication of learning, this is where I want to ask everyone for their cooperation, to help each other.

The class nods at my idea, I'm glad they like it, haaaaaa, I've been too tense about them being too opposed.

I turn to Hirata and he seems to love the idea, Kushida also agrees with me and well Horikita is watching me, at least I have to be thankful he doesn't kill me with his eyes.

I decide to give my final lunge, with this the foundation of the D-class will be formed from much earlier, which will allow me to be more flexible for future plans.

Hachiman:Hirata, Kushida-san and Horikita.

I make them pay attention to me and bow to them, and begin my attack.
Hachiman: I know I'm imposing a duty that doesn't correspond to you, but I would be grateful if you would take it, I'm sure that with your leadership we will become the strongest class, so I hope to continue working with you.

With that said my shoulders feel lighter, a rather heavy burden is lifted from me, but seconds pass and I hear no response until I finally hear something.

Hirata: Huh?

Kushida: Huh?

Horikita: Huh?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh?! I raise my head and see confusion written on my companions face, I'm sure I didn't bite my tongue, also my tone of voice was correct, ahh maybe it didn't sound so sincere, countless thoughts were going through my mind but I can't find the answer.

Koenji: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Koenji starts laughing, it's the only thing you can hear in the room, Koenji the self proclaimed perfect human is laughing his guts out holding his stomach while banging on the table, I never thought of seeing him like this, which makes me feel much worse, did I really do that bad?

Koenji manages to calm down and says.

Koenji: hahahaa...I gambled on spending a little of my time listening to you talk, but you really don't disappoint dead fish-kun, I'll keep watching you, bye.

Koenji gets up and leaves the room, that bastard literally stayed to laugh at me, an indescribable atmosphere hangs over me as my thoughts run on and on until they are interrupted by Hirata's voice.

Hirata: What do you mean Hikigaya -kun, you talk like you're not going to lead the class?

What is this bastard talking about, his brain cells burned out by becoming more handsome, this is bad if Hirata only has his looks he becomes useless.

Kushida: That's right, Hikigaya-kun, the class is united thanks to you, that makes you our leader.

Wait, wait, wait, wait a damn second, when did I say I would be the class leader? I never said anything about that, ahhhhhh, this is bad, come on my last hope please don't abandon me.

I turn to Horikita, no, Horikita-san, please don't abandon me.

Horikita: Although it's hard for me to say it, I recognize your abilities, there is no one right now in the class who is able to lead like you, Hikigaya -kun.

And so my last hope vanished, I just have to accept the reality, ahhh, I feel dead, to top it off my classmates follow those three and continue stabbing my body.

Sudo: Hikigaya, he's the coolest guy I've ever met in this school, I wouldn't take orders if it wasn't him.

Karuizawa: I don't understand you very well, but I don't see any future if Hikigaya is not the leader.

Sotomura: umu, Hikigaya is the shadowy and mysterious captain who guides us to victory.

Inogashira: Even now I can't forget how he faced Sensei, he looked pretty cool.

Ike: I think he's a bit shady, but it's not bad at all to be saved by him, ahh, but I'm just saying that as admiration don't get him confused.

Yamauchi: He has a long way to go to reach my level, but I guess he can make a good leader.

Satou: His speech just now really motivated me, I feel that the sky is the limit if I'm with you.

Yukimura: I may differ on some things, but I can't deny that your insight is unmatched in this class.

Shinohara: After Hirata -kun, he is the most respectable boy in the classroom.

And so with many bona fide comments, my grave is already dug.

I didn't know that my classmates' trust in me was so great. If I continue to refuse to lead the class, I will have lost all the effort I put in.

Hachiman: I never thought of being the class leader.

Hirata: Hikigaya-kun, I also think the same as the others, Hikigaya-kun is the ideal leader of class D, you were able to wake us up to reality as well as unite us.

Hachiman:*sigh* I have a condition.

Everyone looks at me with expectant looks , ahhhhhhhh, seriously what's wrong with them, just getting through this week and I feel like my life expectancy just got shorter.

Hachiman: I will be the leader until we reach A class, the rest is up to you.

Hirata: That's fine with me.

Kushida: We'll do our best.

Horikita : That's my goal anyway.

With this I became the provisional leader of class D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.4K 21
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†
91.3K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
152K 876 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
22.2K 99 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!