HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 68

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Elsewhere Helena tries to call Carlos yet again, but he doesn't pick up. What could it be? She says to herself that it isn't an emergency with one of the children or his parents because Antonio and Hector are both at work. She continues (still to herself) and says that if Anna Patricia thinks she can steal Carlos, she has another thing coming.

Meanwhile, Hector has just shown Martin the pictures of the tattoo. Martin asks him if this is the same tattoo, of Becky (Rebecca), his mother. Hector says it probably is and explains what happened when Gina last visited John. Martin is shocked as well. He tells Hector they will need to carry out a DNA test at some point. Hector agrees.

Meanwhile, Carlos has arrived at Anna Patricia's workplace. She is busy, with customers, but stops and stares at him, when she sees him. He smiles at her but she ignores him.

Elsewhere, John calls Gina. He is, of course, happy to hear from her. He asks, her how she and the baby are doing. She says that they are fine, and that she cannot wait to start visiting him again and that she cannot wait for him to meet her son. Gina's voice is a bit emotional. She is still thinking about his tattoo. How will she continue visiting him and act like nothing is up?

John notices that her voice is shaky and asks her about it. Gina insists she is fine. He, however, doesn't believe her and says so. Gina still says she is. John calls her by all her names, Gina Ortiz and says, that he will be watching her. Despite the situation, Gina smiles. She tells him that, her father would also call her by her full names when scolding her.

Later at the end of the day, Anna Patricia gets ready to go and visit John. She is walking towards a bus stop, when she sees a car, drive and stop by her side. She is partly surprised to see Carlos there. He says that he would like to see her in private. She looks at him like he is out of his mind. She says that she has somewhere to be.

He comments and says that it is to visit, that madhouse and visit that crazy man Hector and Gina are obsessed with. She narrows her eyes at him and says that he is just plain rude and he is wasting her time. She does not even give him one last glance and continues walking on. A bus comes and she gets in. Carlos looks at the departing bus. He says that no woman has ever rejected him and that she won't be the first.

Back inside, the bus, Anna Patricia moves the encounter with Carlos out of her mind, and the first image that comes to her mind is that, of John's ever-smiling handsome face. She says to herself, that she cannot start to think, like that, because he is still recovering from years of being sick and no one knows what kind of situation awaits him when he returns to his home.

Later that night, at Aurelio's house. Aranza is sitting on a chair, she is going through old newspaper articles of the day her father died. She knows that she shouldn't do this because it leaves her feeling worse, but she cannot help doing it, every so often. Aurelio comes and finds her going through the pictures. She looks up at him and says that she knows that, she should not be doing it, but she cannot help but, go through the pictures every so often.

Aurelio takes her phone and, places it aside. He hugs her. She says that she doesn't doubt that Adrianna and Antonio love her, but she feels that her life would have been happier if her father and older siblings were still alive. Aurelio says that he understands, her but reminds her that they are all watching out for her from heaven. She starts to cry and he hugs her again.

Later at Hector's house, he is in his daughter's, room. He picks, her up, and says that he will do his best to provide for her and her sister, and kisses her on her forehead. Adrianna comes in and looks around the room. She still cannot, believe the wonders Hector and Aranza did to the room. Hector goes to hand her Gisela Paulina but she insists he carries her so that she can take pictures with her phone because they look so cute. Hector rolls his eyes but carries his daughter.

Elsewhere, Gina is restless. When is her brother going to talk with the rest of the family? They need to meet and find a way to do a DNA test on John. The suspense is killing her, with each passing second. Gina asks herself, if her greatest wish, a second chance with her father, has actually been granted. She is in her and Antonio's room, on the balcony. Antonio had gone to the kitchen and comes to find, her sitting on the bed. She is obviously restless. He asks her if she is fine, and she says she is. Antonio uses one hand to place one of her hands into his other hand. He then uses his other free hand to hold up her chin so that she can face him.

He then asks her why she doesn't trust him enough to open up to him about whatever it is that's bothering her because something clearly is a problem. Gina says that she's fine, and she is just adjusting to the changes the baby has brought. Antonio doesn't really believe her. His gut feeling is telling him that there is something, important that she isn't telling him. Antonio asks her if there is something painful that happened to her or Hector in their childhood. For a fleeting second, Antonio sees the fear on her face when he mentions that. Gina however recovers and says that she isn't hiding anything. Antonio is sure he loves Gina, but he is getting frustrated with her secrecy. Why can't she just open up to him?

The next day, On Wednesday,

Hector calls Luisa in the morning. He says that he and Gina, are requesting a family meeting. Luisa is a little surprised and asks Hector what he and his sister did. Hector says they didn't do anything. Luisa sighs in an I- don't -believe- you manner. Hector smiles and says, that neither of them did anything but it is important the whole family discusses it. Luisa asks him if he is afraid of saying more in case Adrianna overhears something. Hector says he is. Luisa says that they will need to discuss and agree on the time date, day, and venue as a family. Hector says that's okay, but it should be soon.

Luisa says that she understands that he can't speak freely because Adrianna might hear something, but he can answer questions with yes or no type answers. Hector sighs and says does he have a choice. Luisa tells him not to act wiser than her but smiles. She asks him if it has something to do with him and his sister. Hector says something like that. Luisa asked if someone has discovered their identities. Hector says no, but it's more like a twist. Luisa says that they will talk later and tells him goodbye.

Back at Marianna's house, she is awake. She goes to check on the baby. She strokes the baby's face and then says that she cannot wait for the month to pass so that they can actualize their plans.

Elsewhere, Isabella looks at the baby with pure annoyance. She says that she cannot stand the sight of that brat because he is Gina's son and evidence that Antonio is in love with that crazy girl.

Elsewhere, Gina looks at her phone. It's Clara. She is in her and Antonio's room. She has on a towel, having just showered. She picks up her grandmother's call. Clara asks her if she is alone. Gina is surprised at the question but says that she is in her room, with the baby, dressing. Clara says they have to talk. Gina tells herself that this is her grandmother's serious tone, and asks herself what could be going on. Clara says that Luisa just called her, and told her about Hector calling her because the two of them (Hector and Gina) requested a family meeting.

Gina admits that she had told her brother to arrange a meeting. Clara coughs and Gina rolls her eyes. Clara, calling Gina princess, says that she loves her but if she and her brother are in trouble or have done something, she wants to know what it is. Gina assures her grandmother that she and Hector have not done anything wrong. She tells her grandmother that its developments connected to their father and the accident that killed him. Gina adds that she shouldn't say more over the phone, but that she (Clara) should wait until the meeting.

A little bit later, Anna Patricia's phone rings. She checks the number and it is unknown. She ignores it but it rings again. She picks it up and says hello. At first, there is silence, so she repeats her greeting. Carlos calls her beautiful and asks her how she is. Anna Patricia tells him never to call her again and hangs up. Carlos is in his office at Montes De Alba Inc. He adds that he always gets what he wants and that she will be no different. He also adds that everyone has their price.

A family meeting is agreed to for Saturday during the mid-morning hours at Gina's house. Also on that day, Antonio was to go to visit Isabella and her son.

Later that night, Gina tells Antonio that her family will be coming over on Saturday. Antonio looks at her a little suspiciously. She asks him what's wrong. Antonio asks him why Aurelio isn't coming. He asks her what they are planning to discuss that Aurelio isn't supposed to know about. Antonio watches Gina as she looks scared. He says that he has defended, their relationship from his grandmother and Isabella, and they have a son together, and asks her why she still doesn't trust him, enough to tell him whatever it is that's bothering her.

Gina doesn't know what to do. She knows she can't tell Antonio who she is, no matter how much she wants to stop lying. This isn't the time to do it yet. Apart from that, it is a joint decision she has to make with her brother. Gina says that she isn't keeping anything from him, she adds that it's just a normal family visit. She adds that Aurelio isn't going to be there because it's just the adults coming to see the baby and it's not really a major event. Antonio watches her. He still believes that there is something she isn't willing to share with him yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 790 71
This is the sequel to Mafia's Innocent Angel. You need to read it so you have more of an understanding of this book. Writer- I wasn't going to put...
11.7K 603 61
More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the triplet Alphas: Godric, Griffin, and Gabriel...
52.7K 2.8K 31
Book 2 of 3 Sanem has one fear and that is to somehow lose Can again to a threat that is yet unarmed an unknown. She will do whatever necessary to pr...
8.9K 132 24
"The Handler thought it was part of the plan. It wasn't." "What? You think I wouldn't help you after all we've been through?" - - - First book of Do...