HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 65

2 0 0
By Graceguya1

Gina tells herself that she can't tell Antonio about the tattoo. She adds that the only person she can tell is her brother, and she can't do anything about that now because of the pregnancy. Out loud Gina says it went well, and John was okay with her being away for some time. She adds that he is doing well, but he still hasn't remembered who he is or what happened before the accident that nearly killed him. She adds that he only remembers the two children from his past, the little boy with his mother and that same little boy with an older man, playing outside.

Gina further explains that the doctor believes that the young boy in the second flashback, is John as a child with his mother, and in the third flashback it is him with his grandfather. Antonio says that she had earlier told him that while John was still mentally unstable he would mention the two children, a boy, and a girl. He says that they were probably his children and there was either a small age difference or they were twins. At the mention of the word twins, Gina's face goes white. She then says she is tired. Antonio puts an arm around her and says that they should go to the dining room. Gina agrees.

The next week, on Monday, Claudia meets up with her husband's lawyer, eager to know if he changed his will. The lawyer says that it is a private matter and that he is bound by a clause of confidentiality. He adds that she should ask her husband. Claudia tries to bribe him by pulling out a blank cheque and telling him to write whatever figure he wants. The lawyer however refuses.

Three days later on Thursday,

Gina has been stressed because of the whole tattoo issue. It has been eating her up. Isabella experiences labour pains, later on in the day and is taken to hospital. Antonio goes to spend the night at the hospital and Emma and Martin go to keep Gina company.

On Friday, the stress over John's tattoo causes Gina to experience pains as well and Martin and Emma take her to the hospital. Hector and Aranza remain with Adrianna, as everyone else goes to check on Gina. Claudia, Juan Patricio, Carlos, and Helena are of course there as well. Claudia glares at Clara, Armando, and Aurelio. If looks could kill, she would have. Carlos meanwhile looks at everyone, and his eyes settle on Anna Patricia. The air is so thick with tension, a knife couldn't cut it. Clara meanwhile is the picture of dignity and carries herself with decorum and class.

Helena glares at Anna Patricia. Anna Patricia sighs inwardly, and (to herself) says that she (Helena) can have Carlos, because she (Anna Patricia) doesn't date garbage, and she would never love anyone who would try to kill a child. John's handsome smiling face comes to her mind. She tries to push it out of her mind. Carlos says (to himself) that while he doesn't like Clara, Armando, or Aurelio, he wouldn't mind Clara's pretty daughter. Antonio meanwhile is stressed and just relieved that no blows have flown and no words have been thrown.

Meanwhile, back at Hector's house. Adrianna takes a deep breath. Aranza asks her if she is fine. Adrianna says she is okay. Aranza folds her hands and stares at her. Adrianna smiles, at her cousin's attempt to act tough with her. She ends up looking so cute instead. Adrianna tells Aranza and Hector who has since rejoined them to stop fussing, over her. Both look at her like she is crazy and Adrianna cannot help but smile. Adrianna says she is just worried about Isabella and Gina.

Hector asks her why she would be worried about Isabella after everything she has done to Antonio and Gina. Aranza says that she too wants to know. Adrianna says that she agrees that Isabella, isn't a good person, but that doesn't mean that she wants anything bad to happen to the baby, because the child is innocent, and she can't wish any harm on anyone's pregnancy no matter how much she doesn't like them. Aranza and Hector both agree with her.

Back at the hospital,

The doctor comes out and is faced with many anxious pairs of eyes. Everyone wants to know, about the children, Isabella and Gina but no one wants to ask. Finally, Antonio looking very tired asks.

Meanwhile, Gina is in her room. A nurse comes in and greets her. He says that he has come to give her some medicines, to control the hormones that cause the pains. The nurse, says that it's a combined therapy that contains an intravenous type of medicine and a gel being inserted. He says that it might hurt a little bit or be uncomfortable. Gina says that it's okay, and the nurse proceeds to give her the drugs.

Meanwhile, the doctor, says that, Gina is fine, but that she should take it easy. He adds that she is not likely to go into labour for at least another two weeks. He adds that, as for Isabella, with her due date, being in a day or two, she had chosen to stay in the hospital.

Later, Claudia goes to visit Isabella. She asks him where Antonio is. Claudia says that he had gone with that woman home. She, however, assures Isabella that she will ensure that Antonio takes responsibility. Isabella says to herself, that Antonio will never marry Gina, on her watch.

On Saturday, Hector takes Marianna for her final check-up as her due date, is in a day or two, and leaves Aranza and Emma, to take care of Adrianna. Yet again Clara insists on coming, and Ramon goes along with her. Armando, Aurelio, Luisa, and Anna Patricia go along as well.

Meanwhile, Aranza folds her hands and tells Adrianna that they are watching her, so no stubborn antics. Adrianna smiles and tells Aranza that she looks so cute when she acts tough. Aranza frowns.

Meanwhile at Antonio's house:

Antonio had been awake for some time, and as he is in the kitchen, he hears, Gina scream. He had left the door open, so he could hear her. He leaves, the glass of water, he was drinking on the kitchen counter and rushes up the stairs towards her.

Meanwhile, the doctor tells them that Marianna should be just fine, but she has chosen to stay there as well. Hector asks to see her.

Meanwhile, Antonio has already called a taxi and tells Gina it's on its way. She is crying but the contractions have slowed. She says that it's not the time for her to give birth and she doesn't want anything to happen to their son. Antonio helps her remain calm, and take deep breaths.

Elsewhere,

Horacio and Alejandro are at Alejandro's house. Horacio says that they have taken care of Gina, and that, they need to be on standby with their person waiting for Adrianna. Horacio's phone rings and he talks to someone. He seems happy after the call ends. Alejandro asks him what he was told. Horacio says that Antonio was seen rushing Gina to the hospital, meaning, their plan worked. Alejandro can't believe that they actually pulled off such a grand scheme.

Elsewhere, Aranza's phone rings. Emma says from her smile, she can tell it's Aurelio. Aranza picks up the call. She can tell that something is wrong from the edge of his voice. Aranza is worried and asks him what's wrong. Aurelio tells her that Antonio, rushed Gina to the hospital, and they had arrived a short while ago. Aranza asks him to keep her posted. As soon as Aranza is off the phone, Adrianna asks her what Aurelio told her. Aranza looks at the floor, then at Adrianna. She doesn't want to tell her, because she doesn't want to worry her, while she is so heavily pregnant, but her cousin can be so stubborn.

Adrianna repeats her request for Aranza to tell her the truth. Aranza takes a deep breath and says that Antonio rushed Gina to the hospital. Adrianna looks worried at that piece of news. She says that Gina isn't due for another two weeks. She starts rambling on about what if Gina isn't well, and something is wrong, and if something is also wrong with her. Emma moves to calm Adrianna down.

Meanwhile back at the hospital, Gina has been taken to a room. Aurelio who has gone to the cafeteria, hands his grandfather a cup of tea. He says, he looks shaken. Ramon says that the last thing they need, is him falling sick. Clara glares at him, in a that-is-not-funny way. He smiles at his wife.

Back at Hector's house, Adrianna's contractions have started. The worry over what could have caused Gina to go into early labour triggering her own labour signs.

Elsewhere, Antonio calls his grandmother. He tells her that he is back to the hospital with Gina because she seems to be going into labour.

Shortly after,

Hector is tired. He just wants all this to end. Could it get any more complicated? Martin watches Hector as he approaches him. Hector looks up, on seeing him. He asks Martin what's wrong. Martin says that Emma just called and they are on their way with Adrianna. Hector is worried and asks Martin what's wrong with Adrianna. Martin says that Emma said that Adrianna's contractions started soon after she heard about Gina. Just then the doctor comes out, and they all look at him expectantly. He says that both Gina and Isabella, are likely to go into labour, within the day.

Antonio asks how that is possible, given Gina still has two more weeks.

The doctor says that either she miscalculated the dates, her body was ready or something triggered it. He says he has to return to some patients. Hector has a flashback, of the Saturday, after Gina's last visit to John alone. He knew his sister, well enough, to know when she was keeping secrets or when something was bothering her. She acted differently than usual, after the visit. Hector says to himself that something happened during that visit and that he will ask her about it.

Sometime later, Adrianna, Emma, and Aranza have arrived at the hospital and Adrianna is being brought in. Antonio runs his hand through his hair, as he does when stressed or confused. He hopes, nothing happens to either Gina, Isabella, Adrianna, or the children.

Meanwhile, Marianna is in her hospital bed. She says to herself that, this is the final leg, and she is going to get Hector. She puts an arm around her belly.

Meanwhile, Adrianna is in the examination room. A nurse comes in and explains that she has to be given some medicines to control the pain, given that it's not her due date yet, and explains that one dose is given through the veins and the other is a gel inserted in the cervix. Adrianna agrees and the nurse begins the process.

A few hours later Isabella and Gina go into labour. Despite the drama and tension both deliver healthy baby boys.

Elsewhere, Gina looks at her son with love. Her small miracle. That slice of heaven that she and Antonio created. She kisses his forehead. Isabella looks at her son, and then says to herself, that finally it is over, and she cannot wait to use him to get Antonio. She then says she's tired and wants to sleep. The children are taken to be cleaned up and then to the hospital nursery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 3.1K 35
Book 2 of 3 Sanem has one fear and that is to somehow lose Can again to a threat that is yet unarmed an unknown. She will do whatever necessary to pr...
291K 6.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
82.4K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
82 0 60
This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a trilogy. Twins Hernan and Gabriela Montes...