HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 63

2 0 0
By Graceguya1

 Meanwhile, Isabella, Alejandro, Marianna, and Horacio are at her (Isabella's) house. With two weeks to their due date, it is time to start actualizing their plans. Isabella, says they should begin messing with Adrianna and Gina's, state of mind. She asks, Horacio if he, got a copy of Gina and Adrianna's medical documents. He says he has and hands them over to her. She hands one of them over to Marianna. They then go through them.

Elsewhere, Aurelio says that Aranza is very nosy and wanted to know if they had already decided on the baby's name. Adrianna agrees that Aranza is nosy. Aranza glares first at Aurelio then at Adrianna. Hector smiles and she glares at him too. Adrianna says not really. Aranza says she is sure Hector hasn't been much help on that front. Adrianna looks at her cousin surprised at how she knew. Aranza says she is a genius and Aurelio and Hector cough and make faces. She rolls her eyes at them. Hector does admit he has been postponing the decision and left the final decision to Adrianna.

He says he is okay with whatever she chooses. Aranza smiles and Adrianna looks at her suspiciously. She asks her what she did. Aranza pouts and says she is a good girl. Hector says that's debatable and Aurelio smiles. Aranza rolls her eyes at both of them and says that she has a suggestion for her niece's name. Adrianna is curious and tells her to continue. Aranza says she thinks her niece should be called Gisela Paulina. Hector, Adrianna, and Aurelio are all shocked. Adrianna asks her to explain why she chose that name. Aranza says that Gisela starts with G, so it fulfills the name pact, and apart from being a pretty name fit for a princess, it is also the name of the mysterious person who saved her.

She continues and says that Paulina is her (Adrianna's) mother's name, and she (Adrianna) should honor her memory by naming one of her daughters after her. Adrianna says she actually loves the name, and she asks Hector what he thinks. He agrees with her. Adrianna says that will be their (holds Hector's hand) daughter's name. She then looks at Aurelio and Aranza and asks them if they can keep the secret of the baby's name until after she gives birth.

Both say they will. Hector adds that they shouldn't tell Gina either, because he does not want her thinking he followed her idea about naming their children with letters starting with each other's first names, because he doesn't want her getting full of herself. Aurelio tells Aranza and Adrianna not to mind Hector because even if he makes fun of Gina, he loves her. Aranza says that she knows that even if he acts tough, he is a softie inside. Hector says that she is such a know-it-all.

A little bit later, Marianna reminds Horacio and Alejandro that it is up to them because Isabella and she are heavily pregnant. Alejandro says that he had the layout of the whole hospital studied and that their hired person is already informed of the plan. Isabella says that it's brilliant.

Meanwhile, Claudia is happy. Finally, her two great-grandsons are almost there. She is at the country club with friends. They are all chattering excitedly as they congratulate her. One of her friends says that it is a pity the mess Antonio is in, though. She adds that Isabella is a good girl, but the other (Gina) is from a questionable background. Claudia says it's a pity that he fell in love with her. She insists that the girl has him under some kind of spell. Another friend asks her what Antonio, will do about this very unusual situation. Claudia says that he has to be there for both children and treat them equally.

Gina and Antonio and Hector and Adrianna both go to Clara and Ramon's house. Clara, Anna Patricia, and Luisa fawn over them as usual.

The next day, Sunday, Antonio has errands to run so, Emma and Aranza come over. Antonio tells Gina that Aranza is nosy so she should be careful. Aranza says that she is intelligent and pokes his arm.

Meanwhile, Isabella is at her house. There is a live-in nanny, she hired to help her as she approaches her due date. Both her and Marianna are 8 and a half months pregnant and are on maternity leave. She looks at her huge belly and says that it is finally almost time for her to get that (pregnancy) over with and she can finally get back to her normal weight. She rubs her tummy and tells the child that he is a tool, to get Antonio who should always have been hers.

Back at Antonio's,

Gina looks at Aranza pace around and smiles. She knows her sister is itching to ask something. She then asks her if she wants to ask something. Aranza smiles and asks her if she and Antonio have already decided on the baby's name. Emma adds that she cannot be trusted to come up with a classy name. Gina throws a pillow at her friend but smiles. She then admits that she hasn't really succeeded in coming up with a name. Aranza says that knowing Antonio as well as she does she knows he is of no help in such matters. Gina smiles but doesn't say anything. Aranza says the three of them should come up with something. Emma readily agrees while Gina refuses. Aranza and Emma however quickly wear down her defenses.

Elsewhere,

John is enjoying his Sunday in his room. His inability to remember who he is is heavily weighing him down. He asks himself who he is and where he comes from. He then has another flashback of the two children.

A little later, Gina, Aranza, and Emma have arrived at a name- Hannibal. Aranza suggests that they should add the name Miguel in the middle because it is also Antonio's middle name and it was the name of his great-great-grandfather. Gina loves the idea. Aranza says that the name also fulfills the name pact. Gina is surprised Aranza knows. She says Adrianna told her. Gina says that they should keep it a secret between the three of them. Aranza asks why.

Gina says that she doesn't want Hector to get full of himself and she needs time to think of a reason to give him so that it doesn't look like she considered him in naming her son. Aranza says it's so cute when they make fun of each other or pretend they don't care about each other. She adds that they are like twins. Gina goes momentarily pale but quickly recovers. Emma asks her if she is okay and Gina says she is. Aranza says that they shouldn't tell Antonio as well. Gina agrees and says that it should be a surprise as well to him.

Two days later, it is on a Tuesday. In the evening, Anna Patricia, Hector, and Gina have gone to visit John as usual. As soon as they arrive they are told that the doctor wants to see Gina. Hector and Anna Patricia look at her worriedly. Is there something wrong with John?

At Antonio's,

Antonio is with Adrianna. She asks him what's wrong. He says she knows him so well. Adrianna says she is smart. He remarks that she is also very humble, then says that Gina is sometimes so stubborn it is irritating. He complains to Adrianna how Gina insists on visiting John even while heavily pregnant. Adrianna says that she understands how he feels. She says that she is sure Gina would never harm their son and adds that pretty soon she will be unable to continue with her visits until she gives birth. On seeing Antonio's skeptical look, she adds that for Gina's own safety and the baby's, her permission to visit John will be temporarily rescinded.

Back at the hospital, Gina is in Dr. Alves's office. He asks her how many months pregnant she is. She is surprised at the question but answers and says that she has started the 1st week of her ninth month. Dr. Alves says that he is concerned for her well-being and that of her baby, and he would not want anything to happen to either of them and he does not think it is safe for her to continue visiting John so far into her pregnancy. Gina expected this discussion would happen at some point but is still shocked.

Meanwhile, John asks Anna Patricia and Hector where Gina is. She tells him that the doctor wanted to see her. John asks them worriedly if she is okay. Hector assures him that she is perfectly okay. John pauses and says that maybe it is he who is not well. He says that maybe the doctor wants to tell Gina that he is going to get worse. Anna Patricia tells him to be strong and not to have negative thoughts.

Meanwhile, Gina does not argue with the doctor. She asks him when is the latest he can allow her to visit John. Dr. Alves says that beyond Friday that week if he allowed her to continue visiting, it would be professional negligence on his part, especially if anything happened to her while she was there. Gina says that it saddens her but she would never put her child at risk. Dr. Alves says that John would understand and says that the progress he has made because of their visits is remarkable.

The next day on Wednesday,

Early in the morning. Antonio is getting ready for work. Isabella calls him and he frowns but picks it up. He knows that as usual, she is up to cause some drama. He tries to ignore her call but she is persistent. He picks it up and she dives right in and picks a quarrel. Aurelio is walking to one of his, classes. He is near the students' hostels when he runs into Mauricio. Mauricio looks at him over and over like he is trash. Aurelio ignores him. He does not want to waste his time on him. Mauricio, as usual, is looking for trouble. He rudely reminds Aurelio that even if he is Juan Patricio's grandson, he is still trash. Aurelio shoots daggers at him with his eyes but doesn't reply. Mauricio pushes him and Aurelio decides he has had enough. He begins to fight back.

Elsewhere, Hector, who is in the garden, receives a call. He picks up his phone. He looks at it and frowns. The call is from Marianna. She is at her house. Marianna has a special way of getting on his nerves. She says that he treats the baby he is expecting with Adrianna better than the one he is expecting with her. Hector runs his hand through his hair. Marianna is unbearable. Does she always have to stir up trouble?

He asks her how he did that when he has provided for the baby to the best of his abilities, and he went to most of the hospital visits. Marianna insists he acts like Adrianna is carrying some pampered princess. Hector asks her if she has anything else to say other than to get on his nerves.

Meanwhile, Aurelio and Mauricio are being separated as a small crowd watches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1K 61
More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the triplet Alphas: Godric, Griffin, and Gabriel...
82 0 60
This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a trilogy. Twins Hernan and Gabriela Montes...
493K 24.2K 42
'We always say what's gone is gone but it's not, Evan. Past is always present. It's present in my memories, in my scars, in my nightmares.' Ramona's...
840 57 14
Aurelia Potter finds herself torn between love and duty. As the twin sister of the famed Harry Potter, she navigates a complex web of relationships...