My elite romantic comedy is w...

By EdisonSerna

Hikigaya Hachiman dies in the car accident on the entrance day of Sobu High School, when he wakes up he reali... More

Author's note
Prologue
VOL 1 Chapter 1 Welcome to the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education
VOL 1 Chapter 2 Throwing Overboard
VOL 1 Chapter 3 Advantage
VOL 1 Chapter 4 Interesting
VOL 1 Chapter 5 Next Steps
VOL 1Chapter 6 Acknowledgments
VOL 1 Chapter 8 Homecoming Club
VOL 1 Chapter 9 Interacting
VOL 1 Chapter 10 Parasite
VOL 1 Chapter 11 First Impressions
VOL 1 Chapter 12 Two loners
VOL 1 Chapter 13 Leader?
VOL 1 Chapter 14 Friends
VOL 1 Chapter 15 Friends part 2
VOL 1 Chapter 16 Movements
VOL 1 Chapter 17 May 1st
VOL 1 Chapter 18 Gambling
VOL 1 Chapter 19 Hikigaya Group
Chapter 20 Circumstances
VOL 1 Chapter 21 Blackmail
VOL 1 Chapter 22 Unmasking
VOL 1 Chapter 23 Meeting
Chapter 24 50%
S.S Those who were left behind.
Author's Note 2
VOL 2 Chapter 1 Tranquility before the storm.
VOL 2 Chapter 2 Those Who Reached Me
VOL 2 Chapter 3 Alliance
VOL 2 Chapter 4 Beast
VOL 2 Chapter 5 Confession
VOL 2 Chapter 6 Rumors
VOL 2 Chapter 7 Trap
VOL 2 Chapter 8 In trouble
VOL 2 Chapter 9 The trial
VOL 2 Chapter 10 Change for Yourself
VOL 2 Chapter 11 Do you have 5 points?
VOL 2 Chapter 12 Confrontation
VOL 2 Chapter 13 Shizuku
VOL 2 Chapter 14 The Red Moon
VOL 2 Chapter 15 Stalker
VOL 2 Chapter 16 Potential
VOL 2 Chapter 17 Second Year Status
VOL 2 Chapter 18 Scum
VOL 2 Chapter 19 Phantom Asura
S.S Fiancé
S.S Ideal
S.S Determination
Author note 3
VOL 3 Chapter 1 Paradise Cruise.
VOL 3 Chapter 2 The special exam
VOL 3 Chapter 3 Fast Moves
VOL 3 Chapter 4 Handing out the work
VOL 3 Chapter 5 Maturity
VOL 3 Chapter 6 Doubts Affecting the Heart
VOL 3 Chapter 7 Arrogant
VOL 3 Chapter 8 Exercise
VOL 3 Chapter 9 C Class Camp
VOL 3 Chapter 10 The days on the island.
VOL 3 Chapter 11 Respect
VOL 3 Chapter 12 Relationships
VOL 3 Chapter 13 Unexpected Companion
VOL 3 Chapter 14 incident
VOL 3 Chapter 15 Culprit
VOL 3 Chapter 16 Distracted
VOL 3 Chapter 17 Burden
VOL 3 Chapter 18 Taekwondo vs. Hybrid
VOL 3 Chapter 19 Utility
Special note
VOL 3 Chapter 20 The fool
S.S Greed
S.S Destroy
VOL 4 Chapter 1 Accumulated problems.
VOL 4 Chapter 2 Birthday
VOL 4 Chapter 3 Observed
VOL 4 Chapter 4 Another special test
VOL 4 Chapter 5 The zodiac exam.
VOL 4 Chapter 6 Exam Eve
VOL 4 Chapter 7 the first session
VOL 4 Chapter 8 Apologies
VOL 4 Chapter 9 Cards
VOL 4 Chapter 10 Control
VOL 4 Chapter 11 In the shadows
VOL 4 Chapter 12 Among friends

VOL 1 Chapter 7 Class D

2.4K 86 6
By EdisonSerna

I wake up the next day, where I get ready to go to school, eat one of the instant noodles I bought yesterday for breakfast, and get dressed.

There is still about twenty minutes left before class starts but I decide to go out, and I find that Ayanokouji is also coming out of his room, seriously what's up with this timing, I have enough with being next to him,now I have to go with him on my way to school, I greeted him.

Hachiman: Yo!

Ayanokouji: Good morning

It's quite complicated for two lonely people to communicate fluently, but I think we formed some mental agreements to keep silent.

On the way, Ayanokouji breaks the silence.

Ayanokouji: Did you have a good rest?

Hachiman: Actually yes, it seems I was more tired than I thought.

Ayanokouji: It must be exhausting.

Hachiman: You have no idea.

With this banal talk we arrive at our classroom, we are in front of the door Ayanokouji opens it and I follow behind him.

I can feel that several glances are directed towards me, but fortunately Sudo is here, so I greet him.

Hachiman: Yo, Sudo!

Sudo is a little surprised to greet him.

Sudo: Y-yo Hikigaya

Hachiman: Yesterday was something
Sudo: Yeah those senpais are idiots, anyway thanks for yesterday.

Hachiman: Don't worry, that's what friends are for.

Sudo: A-friends, ahh yeah right, friends.

I'm very hypocritical, I've never had friends yet I have the courage to call someone a friend, but this is necessary even if it turns my stomach to do so.

We finish the conversation and the bell rings, I go to my seat and settle down, we see that chabashira-sensei enters the room.

Chabashira: Good morning everyone, look at them all sitting in order, truly worthy of A class.

You don't need to have many brain cells to understand the thick sarcasm he was directing at us.

Chabashira: The superiors really quite surprised with yesterday's conversation, I am being suspected of freely sharing information with you, but I think after a proper investigation I will come out clean.

Hirata raises his hand.

Hirata:Sensei is sure you can tell this to us.

Chabashira:I don't see the problem, I also wanted to tell you one thing that I forgot about the -S system, in the mid-term exams where the average is not met, the students who don't meet the average will be expelled.

With these words caused panic in everyone but me, obviously I already knew, otherwise I would also have the same reaction, one of the trio of idiots stands up, the great Yamauchi.

Yamauchi: what kind of joke is this, sensei, this is too ridiculous.

I can see many agreeing with him and creating a fuss.

Chabashira: You can complain all you want but that's the rules, if you don't want to be expelled then just study.
He shut up all the dissatisfaction they had and continued speaking.

Chabashira: I want you to keep in mind, if it wasn't for Hikigaya, would you be as attentive as you are now? No, right, so don't get arrogant, for the moment you are still the defective class even though you have an overwhelming advantage, so stop acting like children.

Tch, thanks teacher for putting me in the spotlight again, I had enough with before so it just adds fuel to the fire.

Chabashira: I'll let you have some free time today, because of all the explanation of the -S system yesterday we ran out of time, I'll be back later for Japanese class.

With that he leaves the classroom and leaves us all, and Hirata decides to speak.

Hirata: Everyone, can you listen to me for a moment, starting today, we will be in the same class for the next three years. So, it would be great if we could all introduce ourselves and become friends. We still have time until the entrance ceremony, what do you think?

?: I agree! After all, we don't know our names, much less anything about each other.

After the first person agreed, the previously doubtful students voiced their support.At least this follows as in canon

Hirata:My name is Hirata Yousuke. Since I was often called by my given name, Yousuke, in high school, feel free to use it. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular and also plan to play soccer at this school. I remain in your care.

So, Hirata became the central figure of the class, and will probably attract everyone's attention how you would expect from one of the class leaders, my opinion about Hirata, he is someone I like, despite being archetype of popular boy I hate the most, he is someone kind and reliable, maybe because of his guilt he forces to be kind but always looks for the best solution.I will have to interact more with him.

Hirata: Well, if that was satisfactory... then can we start the introductions from the beginning?

Although the girl was perplexed and nervous, she soon made up her mind and stood up. In other words, she was stunned by Hirata's words.

Inogashira: M-my name Inogashira K-ko-

As she tried to introduce herself her words did not come out her mouth.
Either her mind went blank or she couldn't order her thoughts completely, she was unable to speak clearly. When the words would no longer come out, her face paled in embarrassment. Calm down I know the pain you are going through, I find some comfort in my performance yesterday.

?: Do the best you can.

?;It's okay if you don't rush~.

?:Doing it slowly is fine, don't rush.

After regaining some of his composure, he inhaled and exhaled to calm himself down. Then, after a while...

Inogashira: My name is, Inogashira... Kokoro. My hobby is sewing and I'm good at knitting. I will be in your care.
After finishing, the other introductions followed.

Yamauchi: I'm Yamauchi Haruki. In elementary school, I played table tennis at the national level, then I was the ace of the baseball club in junior high school. I had uniform number 4. But since I recently got injured during Inter High, I'm currently in rehab. Nice to meet you.

Kushida: So I'm next, right? My name is Kushida Kikyou, and since none of my high school friends came to this school, I want to meet all of you and be friends! First of all, I want to be friends with everyone here. After everyone has finished their introductions, please exchange contact information with me!

It's quite annoying because she talks a lot , usually you introduce yourself and say something about yourself and that's the end of it, I guess this the social power Kushida has.

Kushida: So, during the vacations or after school, I want to make memories with many people, so please invite me to many events. I have been talking for a while, so I will end my presentation here.

At this point it should be Sudo breaking all the harmony in the class, but thanks to my interference yesterday he is surprisingly quiet. Several classmates introduce themselves I guess it was worth all the ruckus I went through, it caused the class to become more united.

Ike: I'm Ike Kanji. The things I like are girls and the things I hate are handsome guys. I'm looking for a girlfriend anytime, nice to meet you guys! Of course, they better be cute or beautiful!

?: Wow, cool~. Ike-kun, you're so awesome

Said one of the girls, I don't know who it was because I'm just watching those who are introducing themselves trying to record their faces in my head.

Ike: seriously, really? Wow, I thought it wasn't bad, but... hehe.

?: Wow, girls, he's cute. He's recruiting girlfriends!

And so they made fun of Ike, I guess where I say that 90% of my classmates would look at me with disgust, not something I blame them for, it's just too embarrassing from a third party's view.

Hirata:Um, you can introduce yourself.

Koenji: Fu~. Okay. My name is Koenji Rokusuke. As the sole heir of the Koenji conglomerate, I will be the man responsible for Japanese society in the near future. Pleased to meet you, ladies.  From now on, I will relentlessly punish anything that makes me uncomfortable. Be careful with that.

Hirata: Uh... Koenji-kun. What do you mean -anything that makes me feel uncomfortable?

Feeling disturbed at his words, Hirata asked him.

Koenji: Exactly as I said. But if I were to give an example. I hate unattractive things. If I saw something ugly, I would do as I said.

The weirdest one in the room Koenji, arrogant but he has the arguments to do it, after all in the second year he was able to race the whole class during the island test, it is a variable that you have to know what to use.

That would end his presentation but he turns to me and points at me, Oy Oy Oy Oy Oy, why are you turning around?

Koenji: Look for example dead fish eyes- kun, it's quite unpleasant to look at but because it's a little interesting he was able to avoid my punishment.

Hey, that was pretty insulting, but I guess that's just the way it is Koenji, I'll keep quiet so as not to provoke a more troublesome situation. Unexpectedly Hirata defended me

Hirata: Koenji -kun please apologize to Hikigaya-kun, we owe him too much for you to be insulting him for no reason.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh?! Hirata-kun that was great and all, but you're going to embarrass me.There followed Kushida.

Kushida: That's right Koenji-kun, Hikigaya-kun is very kind to save us from a very bad situation.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, what the hell is going on!

?: That's right apologize.

?: Don't say bad things about Hikigaya-San.

?: It's cruel of you to say that to him.

And so between several male and female voices are raised against Koenji, to which he goes back to his seat without paying attention, I could expect it from Hirata and Kushida but that several classmates will raise their voices in my favor is quite surprising, I guess I will have to recalculate my position in the class.

After this little incident, we continued with the introductions until we reached Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I practice piano and calligraphy, I also like to read, I hope we get along well.

Ayanokouji well done, looks like you didn't fail the introduction this time, you can rest now Ayanokouji from the other universe, ahhhh, I feel like a parent sending their child to school for the first time, I don't know what the hell I'm saying but it's a pretty weird feeling.

At the end we hear everyone's applause, the next one is Horikita.

Horikita: Horikita Suzune

And with that it ends, I'm surprised that she will introduce herself, maybe my words were for the best and she meditated on them. Where she would have been the canon Horikita would have ignored everyone no matter what.
With finishing her simple introduction finally comes my turn. So I stand up from my seat I can feel the various stares from my companions, it's something that keeps unsettling me but I'm mentally prepared for this.

Hachiman: My name is Hikigaya Hachiman, I hope you haven't forgotten my name haha.

I tried to joke but was only met by awkward silence, until Hirata speaks up.

Hirata: It's impossible for us to forget you Hikigaya-kun you are our savior.

Hirata your expectations are crushing me, please no more, I tried to make a joke which backfired, and what you said made me feel more embarrassed it was worse than remembering my memories of chuunibyou, so I better move on.

Hachiman: ahh, right, I practice a little taekwondo and I like to read, I hope I get along with everyone.

I decide to finish here, and I sit in my place, I know, it's a very bland presentation even I feel my face burning a little from embarrassment, I hear them clapping I don't know if it's out of pity or embarrassment. I can see Hirata smiling at me while clapping and I also see Kushida with a thumbs up with a smile of approval, what are they, my parents?

We continue with the last introductions.

Sakura: Sakura Airi, a pleasure to meet you.

With this ends at least it was better than Horikita's introduction,Sakura Airi, a tragic girl in my opinion, to be expelled by the person you like and to move away from your friends is quite bad, we are both loners but the difference is that she doesn't want to be loners while I do. I would like to avoid her expulsion. We hear the applause that is used by Courtesy and we move on to the next person, who is Sudo.

Sudo: Sudo Ken, I like basketball and I hate cocky guys, if someone gets too cocky I will hit him.

You can feel the tension generated by what he said, this airhead is really annoying, it seems that he wants to fight every minute, he really deserves the title of muscle head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
61.8K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
571K 51.1K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...