My elite romantic comedy is w...

By EdisonSerna

Hikigaya Hachiman dies in the car accident on the entrance day of Sobu High School, when he wakes up he reali... More

Author's note
Prologue
VOL 1 Chapter 1 Welcome to the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education
VOL 1 Chapter 2 Throwing Overboard
VOL 1 Chapter 3 Advantage
VOL 1 Chapter 4 Interesting
VOL 1 Chapter 5 Next Steps
VOL 1 Chapter 7 Class D
VOL 1 Chapter 8 Homecoming Club
VOL 1 Chapter 9 Interacting
VOL 1 Chapter 10 Parasite
VOL 1 Chapter 11 First Impressions
VOL 1 Chapter 12 Two loners
VOL 1 Chapter 13 Leader?
VOL 1 Chapter 14 Friends
VOL 1 Chapter 15 Friends part 2
VOL 1 Chapter 16 Movements
VOL 1 Chapter 17 May 1st
VOL 1 Chapter 18 Gambling
VOL 1 Chapter 19 Hikigaya Group
Chapter 20 Circumstances
VOL 1 Chapter 21 Blackmail
VOL 1 Chapter 22 Unmasking
VOL 1 Chapter 23 Meeting
Chapter 24 50%
S.S Those who were left behind.
Author's Note 2
VOL 2 Chapter 1 Tranquility before the storm.
VOL 2 Chapter 2 Those Who Reached Me
VOL 2 Chapter 3 Alliance
VOL 2 Chapter 4 Beast
VOL 2 Chapter 5 Confession
VOL 2 Chapter 6 Rumors
VOL 2 Chapter 7 Trap
VOL 2 Chapter 8 In trouble
VOL 2 Chapter 9 The trial
VOL 2 Chapter 10 Change for Yourself
VOL 2 Chapter 11 Do you have 5 points?
VOL 2 Chapter 12 Confrontation
VOL 2 Chapter 13 Shizuku
VOL 2 Chapter 14 The Red Moon
VOL 2 Chapter 15 Stalker
VOL 2 Chapter 16 Potential
VOL 2 Chapter 17 Second Year Status
VOL 2 Chapter 18 Scum
VOL 2 Chapter 19 Phantom Asura
S.S Fiancé
S.S Ideal
S.S Determination
Author note 3
VOL 3 Chapter 1 Paradise Cruise.
VOL 3 Chapter 2 The special exam
VOL 3 Chapter 3 Fast Moves
VOL 3 Chapter 4 Handing out the work
VOL 3 Chapter 5 Maturity
VOL 3 Chapter 6 Doubts Affecting the Heart
VOL 3 Chapter 7 Arrogant
VOL 3 Chapter 8 Exercise
VOL 3 Chapter 9 C Class Camp
VOL 3 Chapter 10 The days on the island.
VOL 3 Chapter 11 Respect
VOL 3 Chapter 12 Relationships
VOL 3 Chapter 13 Unexpected Companion
VOL 3 Chapter 14 incident
VOL 3 Chapter 15 Culprit
VOL 3 Chapter 16 Distracted
VOL 3 Chapter 17 Burden
VOL 3 Chapter 18 Taekwondo vs. Hybrid
VOL 3 Chapter 19 Utility
Special note
VOL 3 Chapter 20 The fool
S.S Greed
S.S Destroy
VOL 4 Chapter 1 Accumulated problems.
VOL 4 Chapter 2 Birthday
VOL 4 Chapter 3 Observed
VOL 4 Chapter 4 Another special test
VOL 4 Chapter 5 The zodiac exam.
VOL 4 Chapter 6 Exam Eve
VOL 4 Chapter 7 the first session
VOL 4 Chapter 8 Apologies
VOL 4 Chapter 9 Cards
VOL 4 Chapter 10 Control
VOL 4 Chapter 11 In the shadows
VOL 4 Chapter 12 Among friends

VOL 1Chapter 6 Acknowledgments

2.5K 88 8
By EdisonSerna

Hachiman:..........

Ayanokouji:...........

This is bad, I was left alone with the main character, it's a critical situation, I didn't plan to get in contact with him this early.

Hachiman: Ayanokouji, I'm heading towards the dormitories, what are you going to do.

Ayanokouji: I guess I'll head there too, my room is 401, what's yours?

Come to think of it, I never had time to look at my room number, so I took out my ID.

Hachiman: My room is number 402.

It's serious what kind of luck is this, I have enough interacting with him right now, now I have to have him as a neighbor for three years. I try to remain calm, so that the discomfort on my face doesn't show.

We move towards the dorms, we don't speak a word, we are both socially awkward, we can respond to a conversation but can't start one, as time passes the awkwardness becomes less, it may be because we formed a non-verbal agreement along the way. When we least expect we arrive at the dormitories and take the elevator, we arrive towards the door of our rooms and I decide to break the silence.

Hachiman: Ayanokouji, we could talk, if you want it can be in my room.

He looks at me and with his usual face he answers me.

Ayanokouji: Sure

So I open the door to my room, it is as simple as it is described in the novel, there is a small table in the center so I decide to sit there.

Hachiman: I'm sorry, I don't have anything to offer you to drink, if you want something tell me, I'll go buy it.

Ayanokouji:No, it's fine like this, I rather wanted to know why you wanted to talk to me.

Straight to the point, eh, well it doesn't matter of all I was planning to be straightforward too.

Hachiman: Ayanokouji, I want to thank you.

Ayanokouji: Why?

Hachiman: Relax, you don't have to play dumb, you helped me calm down in front of the whole class, it was a pretty subtle move but it was a big help and also thanks with the support with Sudo, you can tell he's a good kid but his hot blood is a problem.

I can see that his composure becomes a little more serious even though it doesn't show on his face.

Ayanokouji:So you noticed it, it was no big deal, I'm glad it helped you.

Hachiman: You are more insightful than you seem, Ayanokouji, as you could deduce I'm not used to talking to a large amount of people, I actually drew a blank at the time, so really, Thank you.

Ayanokouji when confronted with my sincere thanks, makes a conflicted face, Huh, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the masterpiece of the white room, the fourth generation demon, the perfect human, lost his poker face for a simple thank you.

The truth is that I prefer Ayanokouji as an ally, yes I know, he is cold, calculating, maybe for him I am just a disposable pawn, when he sees no use in me he will simply get rid of me, but I can't antagonize him, I don't think anyone in this school can, I have knowledge of the future which is a great advantage, but Ayanokouji is simply too much for a simple high school boy like me, I will side with him, even if he considers me as a clown that can be dispatched at any time, even if he doesn't consider me as an equal I will do it, I will not despise him or promote him.I will take his side.

After only a moment of his mask breaking, he returns to his apathetic face and responds.

Ayanokouji: Really, it was nothing.

Hachiman: Ayanokouji could you give me your contact please, you know I'm not good with people so I think you are the most reliable person I have at the moment, of course you can refuse if you don't want to.

Ayanokouji: The truth is that I was also thinking of asking for your contact, I don't know why but I think we are very similar.

Yes, yes, Ayanokouji we are very similar we both consider human relationships quite problematic, you want to learn from them and I want to escape from them, we are both very twisted.

Hachiman: Of course, here it is.

Ayanokouji: Thank you.

And with that we exchanged contacts and Ayanokouji said goodbye leaving my room.

Hachiman: *sigh*.

I decide to lie down on the bed to process the information I have in a single day, that is an irrevocable fact that I am in the world of Classroom of the Elite, I decided to throw away all kinds of peaceful life.

The truth is that it was a reckless action but I don't regret it, but now my position in the class has instantly risen to the level of Hirata and Kushida, leaving me as a possible leader, so I'm going to make the decision to be more proactive even if it doesn't fit my personality, if I don't have allies I will be easily devoured by the other classes, hell, I might even have a hard time with my classmates.

I will have to get used to talk to people using a mask that I hate so much, I wonder why I do it, most likely it is complacency, it is hypocritical I know, but I want to change some things.

I decide to stay in my room merging the two memories of my life, after all it is quite confusing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
162K 968 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...