My Saber Star(Complete, In Ed...

By Ryos_Shadow_Cheney

Takes Place half a year into the disbandment of Fairy Tail. Lucy Heartfilia had sacrificed Aquarius to save... More

Chapter 1: Lucy's Sucide Attempt
Chapter 2: I Hate You! I Love You
Not a Chapter. Please Read
Chapter 3: Lucinda of Sabertooth
Chapter 4: Fairy Tail is back
Chapter 5: Hisui joins Sabertooth; U did this to me!
Chapter 6: Seven year Coma; Lucinda Awakens
Epilogue
Special Mentions: Copper

Chapter 7: My Saber Star πŸ‹

66 1 4
By Ryos_Shadow_Cheney

A/N: I can not promise that this chapter be as long as the others. I can't even promise for it to even reach the 1,000 word count. I will try tho. This chapter is the mating chapter so yes there will be a lemon. I'm sorry in advanced if it seems rushed for I am not expierenced with lemons. I'm going to try and keep this in Normal POV.

Normal POV:

The Shadow Dragon Slayer Rogue Cheney is walking the streets of Crocus with a ankle length blonde haired woman resting in his arms bridal style.

Once the two slayers reach a cottage that resides outside the city, the Shadow Dragon slayer that has waited seven painful years closes the cottage door and locks it before taking the majestic blonde to his bed.

"Every mating season during the past seven years my instincts have told to me to claim you even in your comatose, I knew I couldn't do that to you so I had Sting chain me up till the season ended. It was painful to be seperated from you, but I knew that someday you would return to me... Now that you have at last, I can't keep my Dragon contained. I love you Lucinda and I want to be forever your's." Rogue said with a soft posessive growl.

"I truely regret putting you and everyone else through that pain for so long... What I did is no better then what Fairy Tail did..."

Before she can finish the blonde is cut of by a pair of chapped lips on her own. It was a needy kiss filled with longing.

Reluctently parting from her, Rogue reassures the blonde under him.

"We don't blame you Lucinda. Depression is a powerful and unpredictable thing. What happend is not your fault and it never will be. We are all just happy that you've returned to us, and I'm sure that we can overcome this together."

"Ryos... "

Feeling her own instincts take over Lucinda leans into his ear.

"I want to be your's Ryos, I want you to show me our future together... claim me so that we can ensure that we'll always have eachother." Lucinda purr's with her body taking on a purple galatic appearance.

Feeling his shadows surround him as black scales form all across his body, Rogue allows his own Dragon Force to take over.

The Two slayers now in their Dragon Force forms share a heated love filled kiss.

Holding her face in his scally claws, Rogue slithers his Draconic tounge over her soft lucious lips asking for entrance.

Feeling the sensation of his tounge requesting for entrance to her mouth, Lucinda parts her lips granting him access to explore her mouth.

With the granted access, Rogue slips his tounge inside her warm inviting cavern and takes his time eagerly exploring every last nock and craney of her mouth.

Hearing the soft moan escape the woman underneath him, Rogue decides that he want's to hear more.

With that thought in mind, he parts from the woman's lips causing them both to heavily pant for air.

With a quick glance at her breathless expression, Rogue slowly trails soft kisses down her jawline and softly bites down as he goes leaving hickey's along the way.

He plants his face in the crock her kneck and licks and sucks softly earning a gentle moan from her. With the wanting to hear her, Rogue sucks on her kneck a bit more furiously, but not enough to mark her yet while he uses his claws to remove her shirt.

With a gasp, Lucinda quickly covers herself up.

"P-please don't look, I'm hidious." Lucinda whimpers.

Scanning her over, Rogue notices why she's self-consious all of a sudden. Her body is littered with self-inflicted scars... scars that can never fully heal.

"Lucinda listen to me. You are not hidious, you are beautiful both inside and out. I know that those scars are painful reminders of what you've been through, but right now none of that matters. We will forever be together and I love you. You are my precious Saber Star."

Slowly uncovering herself, Lucinda nods. "I love you too Ryos. It's contridictory to your magic, but since the day I remembered you have been the light in the dark abyss called Depression. You have been the light guiding me on my healing journey. I believe that makes you my Shadow light."

With a deep blush the shadow dragon slayer stuffs his face in her busts attempting to hide his flushed face earning a melodious giggle from the woman.

That simple sound sent his dragon into overdrive.

Wanting to claim her, he slightly lifts his head onto her right boob and takes the harden nipple into his mouth and swirls his draconic tounge all around it while he takes the left nipple into his claw fondling the bud between his talons.

With a delightful moan, Lucinda arches her back allowing him to take more of her boob in his mouth.

"Ryos Please"~

Her pleas excite him. With a "plop" sound, Rogue releases the right boob, and repeats his actions with the left while he fondles the right boob.

"Ryos, please stop teasing me. My Dragon's growing impatient"~ Lucinda growls.

With a chuckle Rogue removes both of their remaining clothes.

Bending back down he nuzzles his face in her hot driping core the scent of needy lust driving him insane as he slithers his tounge between her folds.

Gripping his black locks with her clawed talons, she pants as she moans his name.

"I'm going to stretch you out first, Cinda."

Receiveing a nod, he removes his tounge and replaces it with a claw.

Feeling her tight walls grip around his clawed finger, Rogue starts moving his finger in and out of her folds, before adding in a second clawed finger.

Allowing her to adjust to the second finger, he performs a sizzor motion while he pumps to stretch out her walls.

When he adds a third clawed finger to the group, he feels her walls tighten.

"Ryos, i'm gonna..."~ Before she finishes, she had cummed on his claws.

Pulling out his cum covered claws. Rogue cleans up his claw by sucking up her juices.

"Mhhmmm, your juices are delioucus Cinda"~ Rogue muses.

Crawling overtop of her with his scally arms at each side of her, Rogue rubbs the tip of his cock on her throbbing folds.

"I promise to go slow at first. The pentration will most likely hurt a bit, but it will go away." He cooes.

"It's alright. I trust you Ryos." Lucinda nods.

The Shadow Slayer leans down locking his lips with the slayer below him having a tounge battle while he is slowly pushing his ten inch dick inside her tight womanhood a little at a time.

Hearing slight whimpers from the blonde woman, he swipes away her stray tears as he pulls away from the kiss and cooes in her ear.

"Hang in there Star, the pain will stop soon." Rogue pushes the rest of his member inside of her tight pussy.

Once fully inside of her, he gives her time to adjust to him.

"You may move now." Lucinda tells him once the pain subsides.

Rogue feeling her relax begins to slowly thrust his cock in and out of her folds earning moans from the woman.

Five minutes of the slow pace, both Dragons have grown annoyed of the agonizingly slow pace.

"Ryos... please go faster"~

The consistent moans from his mate are driving him nuts, but that simple plea is what caused his dragon to take over.

There's no going back.

Both of the slayers have lost their control. Rogue's red eyes become slitted crimsion while Lucinda's brown eyes become slitted with a golden glow indicating to eachother that both of their dragon selves have complete control now.

Rogue thrusts in and out at inhuman speeds.

"Harder"~ The Nebula Dragon Slayer growls.

With a pleasureful snarl the Shadow Dragon Slayer takes his dick completley out of her pussy and slams it back in hard causing her to roar as she organsamsed.

A smirk grows on is face while he bangs her.

Feeling his own release coming soon, he trails kisses up her body till he finds her sweet spot on her kneck.

Bitting on her kneck softly, he pounds into her even faster and harder till he feels his release prolonging.

Pounding into her once more, Rogue bites into her kneck with his fangs as he releases his seed into her womb.

Once he's done, he pulls out of her and pulls back from her kneck.

Licking up the blood on her kneck, he admires his work.

On her kneck a patch of black scales reside where his fangs punctured her kneck.

With his mating mark on her everyone will know that she's his.

Hearing a growl from his mate, Rogue is flipped over onto the bed.

"My Turn!"~ Lucinda purrs as she pulls him into a kiss.

Feeling impatient Lucinda pulls on his black locks a bit rough causing him to gasp.

Taking the chance, she plunges her draconic tounge inside his mouth and explores every nock and craney of his mouth like he did her's.

Once she's done exploring, she trails kisses down his jawline to his kneck and then down his chest earning growls and moans from him.

"My Mate"~ Lucinda growls possesively as she leans down and licks his buldging cock.

Taking his member into her clawed hands, she starts stroking it while taking the tip into her mouth and nibbling on the tip as he moans her name.

"Lucinda!"~

A smirk growing on her face, she takes the rest of his dick into her mouth sucking it furiously.

Arching his back, Rogue pushes to the back of her throat making her gag slightly, but before he cam cum she pulls his member out her mouth as he growls.

Smirking at him, Lucinda takes her boobs and rubs his dick between them.

She knew he was close to cumming, so she grinds her boobs against his cock rather tightly so that he can cum on her breasts.

Once he cumms on her breasts, she swipes a clawed finger through the cum and licks it up.

"Delious"~ Lucinda muses while she guides his member to her entrance.

With a glance into his slitted dragon eyes, she lowers herself onto him. His member penitrating her core once again.

Feeling herself adjust, she begins bouncing on him earning lust and love filled moans from him.

"O-oh, you're so tight Star!"

"R-Ryos, you're so fucking hard!"

The two slayers moan together with Lucinda humping him hard.

Feeling herself very close to release, Lucinda pulls herself off his dick and slams herself right back on him. His dick breaking her walls.

Crying, she prolonges her release so that she can find his sweet spot.

Once she finds his sweet spot on his kneck, Rogue grabs her hips to help her keep steady on him while she raises and slams back down again with her cumming on him and him cumming in her as she bites down on his kneck with her dragon fangs.

Licking away the blood on his kneck, she admires the patch of galaxy scales at the spot that her fangs bit.

"I'm Your's and You are mine! I love you Ryos!" Lucinda purrs falling asleep with him still inside her.

"I love you too My Saber Star!" Rogue cooes his eyes returning to normal as both of their Dragon force forms fall.

After mating, they are both to tired to pull out so they just fall asleep with his dick still inside her and him ontop of him.

It's mating season, so this is excatly what they did till the season ended.

A/N: There you have it! Mating chapter. I tried not to make it seem to rushed, but I'm sorry if it still seems that way. I am not experienced with lemons. Anyway, this was the last Chapter! Next up is the Epilouge!

Word Count: 1,972

Disclaimer: All Writes belong to Hiro Mashimia! I only own this story and the story title!

~Ryos_Shadow_Cheney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 335 29
At a young age, Lucy's beloved mother was taken from her. She didn't understand why. The unexpected loss left a mark on Lucy for her life. Lucy wonde...
30.1K 1.1K 39
"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, Lucy forgets her friendship with Natsu an...
427K 11.3K 66
Lucy Heartfilia is a 16-year-old. Her mother had died early and her father's business collapsed. Finally having been able to join the most renown gui...
33.5K 1K 60
❝ π˜πŽπ” π‘πŽπ‹π‹ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚πŽπŒπ„ π‚π‘π€π’π‡πˆππ† 𝐈𝐍 ❞ It's been six months since [Y/N] [L/N]'s old home guild, F...