LIONESS || lydia martin

By bers3rkers

𝑳𝑰𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑺𝑺 (s3a-) Asher Lewis knew what she was getting into when her and her pack came back to Beacon Hi... More

INTRODUCTION
|part one|
i. tattoo
ii. chaos rising
iii. unleashed
iiii. frayed
v. motel california
vi. currents
vii. visionary
viii. the girl who knew too much
ix. the overlooked
x. the alpha pact
xi. lunar eclipse
|part two|
i. anchors
ii. more bad than good
iii. galvanize
iiii. illuminated
v. silverfinger
vi. riddled
viii. echo house
ix. the fox and the wolf
x. de-void
xi. insatiable
xii. the devine move
|part three|
i. the dark moon.
ii. 117
iii. muted
iiii. the benefactor
v. I.E.D
vi. orphaned
vii. weaponized
viii. time of death
ix. perishable
x. monstrous
xi. a promise to the dead
xii. smoke and mirrors
|part four|
i. creatures of the night
ii. parasomnia
iii. dreamcatchers
iiii. condition terminal
v. a novel approach
vi. required reading
vii. strange frequencies
viii. ouroboros
ix. lies of ommission
x. status asthmaticus
|part five|
i. the last chimera
ii. damnatio memoriae
iii. codominance / the sword and the spirit
iv. amplification
v. lie ability
vi. a credible threat
vii. maid of gevaudan
viii. the beast of beacon hills

vii. letharia vulpina

1.7K 84 40
By bers3rkers

Derek, Scott, and Asher rushed out of the hospital and towards the crowd. Just before any of them could run any closer, Derek held his arms out and they inched away from the water.

Asher's eyes weren't on the water, though, they were on Kira. She was the only that touched the liquid and didn't get electrocuted. Asher knew what a Kitsune was, sure, but didn't know what kind her friend was. She was getting an idea now, though.

Kira reached out and snatched the open wire out of the air. It struggled against her hold, but Kira didn't let go. It eventually calmed down and Kira slowly grabbed the sparking part of the wire, covering it with her palm.

Asher's head tilted slightly, intrigued. Electricity crackled all around them and lights flickered.

Kira looked up, out into the crowd. And her eyes were glowing a bright orange.

The lion looked over at Scott to see him staring at Kira. He seemed to be concerned.

After a moment her eyes faded away and went back to normal brown.

People suddenly came running out of the hospital, making all kinds of commotion. Kira dropped the wire, letting out a few breaths.

Then Asher's eyes landed on someone else. "Derek..." She could barely get her words out.

Derek looked at her before following her gaze to see Isaac laying on his side. He was convulsing ever so slightly. Derek quickly ran over to him, crouching down.

"Isaac?" Derek held him. "He's not breathing. Scott, he's not breathing!"

Asher put a hand over her mouth in shock. She was frozen in place. She wanted to do something, but she didn't know what. All she could do was listen to the noises around her. Yelling. Gasps. Heavy breathing. Derek's pained voice. Kira's panicked heartbeat. Allison's worried crying. And her own thoughts in her head.

"Asher." She heard Allison's voice beside her.

Asher moved to face her. "Hmm?"

"Come on..." Allison grabbed her hand and led her inside.

They were going to see Isaac off.

"Okay."

--------------------

Asher woke up on the couch next morning. She couldn't be bothered the go upstairs. She groggily sat up. Looking down, she noticed that she was wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

Asher pushed herself to her feet and stretched. "Hey, Do-" She went to call out. But then she remembered he wasn't there.

The girl sighed and went upstairs to get dressed. She actually did call out of work yesterday, so she definitely has to go in today.

It was around three am and Asher just wanted to curl up in a hole and die. She begrudgingly went through her closet and pulled out a pair of blue jean cargo pants, one of Ethan's t-shirts and one of Ennis' old jackets. It was a black zip up and it was her favorite thing ever.

After getting dressed, Asher checked her phone to see a text message from the one person she was missing. Deaton.

Should be in sometime tonight. See you as soon as I can, Asher. Sorry for being gone so long!

Asher smiled, quickly replying an "It's okay. See you soon."

She then exited the house and made her way to work.

--------------------

"Hey, Ash! Missed you in here yesterday." Nicole smiled as Asher entered the shop.

"Yeah, sorry, Nicole. I had a lot to do." Asher said, walking to the back room.

She pulled her jacket off and put in her locker along with her keys, wallet, and gold dagger. She didn't really know why she had the dagger, she certainly shouldn't be carrying it everywhere, but she had a bad feeling. The kind where she needed it on her at all times so no one can use it against her.

"No worries. They called James in to cover for you though." Nicole grimaced.

Asher walked back out into the front, meeting the blonde woman behind the counter. "James? Sorry you had to deal with that."

Nicole laughed. "I just can't believe that man still has a job here. I mean, he's like 64? Retire already."

Asher smiled. "Maybe he's saying that about you." She pulls muffins out of the oven, getting ready to put them on display.

"I'm only 37!" Nicole gasps.

"And you still work in a coffee shop with a seventeen year old that's failing out of Chemistry." Asher joked.

Nicole's jaw dropped with a smile. "You're feisty today, Asher."

"That's what happens when you're up for twenty-four hours straight and then sleep for three hours." She shrugs.

"Maybe you should just resign, kid. You seem to have too much on your plate." Nicole hummed as she cleaned the mugs.

"But then you'd miss me too much." Asher laughed.

Nicole chuckled. "It's scary how you're always right."

"I'm gay. Of course I am." Asher smirked playfully.

--------------------

As Asher was leaving work a few hours later, a text from Scott. Asher furrowed her brows at the message, thoroughly confused.

Going to see Isaac before school. Wanna come?

Why would she wanna do that? Sure, she didn't necessarily dislike Isaac, but he wouldn't want her there. He didn't trust her and he didn't like her. Asher stopped outside her car, debating what do to. On the one hand, she would be late for school. On the other hand, she was concerned for Isaac. Being electrocuted is one thing, but being electrocuted as a werewolf is torture. They can last longer than humans and it hurts way more.

She opted for just going to school. "I'm good. Tell me how he's doing, though"

Asher put her phone in back pocket and pulled her zip up on. She got in her car and made her way to school.

--------------------

Asher was waiting in the girls locker room for Coach to come tell them it was time to go when she heart something. She recognized the sound, but her brain wasn't working because she couldn't place it. So, Asher snuck out of the locker room and went out into the hallway, where she saw Scott and the twins.

Ignoring the twins, Asher addressed Scott. "What is that?"

"One of Argent's emitters." Scott answered.

Asher nodded and the four took a few steps.

"It's coming from the basement." Ethan said.

Scott heard that and rushed off in that direction, leaving the others with no choice but to follow.

With Scott leading, the group went down the stairs to the basement. Asher sniffed a little, trying to figure out who it is. But then she saw him. They all stopped at the sight.

Standing there holding an emitter was Stiles. The boy turned around to see them there.

Asher looked him up and down. She didn't know whether or not it was him.

Stiles held his hands up in surrender, the emitter still flashing. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God it's me."

Before anyone could speak back, the twins growled, running towards him. They're eyes were bright blue and their fangs were out. Asher and Scott got pushed to the side.

Stiles dropped the emitter as the twins grabbed him and shoved him against the cabinet, his feet lifting off the ground.

"Wait, stop! Stop!" Scott called, running after them.

He grabbed Ethan by the back of the shirt, throwing him back into a set of lockers.

"I said, stop!" Scott yelled, yanking Aiden away.

Asher ran over and helped Stiles to his feet after he landed on the ground. She then helped Ethan.

Aiden growled in the alphas face. In retaliation, Scott shifted and growled right back. Louder and stronger. Aiden looked down at his feet.

Scott looked over at Stiles with a wary expression.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." He promised. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

Asher watched him carefully, waiting for any sign that Stiles wasn't Stiles.

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked from where he was leaning against the locker he was thrown into.

"I know more than that." Stiles answered.

He walked past them and crouched down to a bag on the ground. He picks up a blueprint.

"You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wing." He explains, opening it up to show handwriting on it. "You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting."

Asher crouches down in front of him, the wolves following her action.

"I know I did this. I caused the accident." Stiles says, making Asher and Scott glance at each other. "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Ethan reached down and picked up a saw, holding it up with a concerned expression. "What the hell have you been up to?"

Stiles looked at him. "I think something worse."

"Something worse that almost electrocuting the entirety of the people at the hospital?" Asher raised her eyebrows.

"A lot worse." Stiles nodded.

Asher groaned and fell to where she lay on her back. She put her hands over her face in frustration. "Why can't we ever just have a peaceful time?"

"Get up, weirdo." Ethan yanked her up.

--------------------

They found a table somewhere in the basement and decided to go through Stiles' bag of nightmares.

Asher watched as the twins pulled out duct tape, chain, rope, and more creepy things.

"Dude, what kind of sex dungeon are you trying to make?" Asher scoffed.

Stiles gave her a look of disgust. "What is wrong with you?"

"You're the one that's possessed." Asher sassed.

Scott shook his head at her to get her to stop talking. Asher shrugged.

"What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?" Aiden asked sarcastically.

"I think my sex dungeon theory is much more Stiles." Asher pressed her hands against the table, leaning forward slightly.

"I'm not making a sex dungeon! Stop being so weird!" Stiles exclaimed. "And thank you for that." He says to Aiden.

Scott reached over and picked up a piece of paper. "Guys, this is a map."

Asher rounds the table and stands beside Scott, peaking over his shoulder to see the map.

"Isn't that the cross country trail?" Ethan pointed, trailing his finger across the lines.

"That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died." Scott says as the boys finger passes it.

"You mean that's where her father put steel-jawed traps." Stiles corrected.

"The team." Asher looked up. "Oh, God, Danny."

--------------------

Stiles' jeep skirted across the dirt, coming to a stop behind the rock Coach was seated on.

Coach gets up with a confused expression as Aiden, Stiles, and Asher pile out of the jeep. Ethan and Scott went to go stop Danny and Kira from getting to close to the traps.

"Coach!" Stiles says.

"Stilinski..." Coach starts, throwing his whistle to the ground.

"Woah, Coach, listen close." Stiles stops him.

Stiles explains everything and soon enough the four were running through the woods.

"Scott!" Stiles yelled as they ran up to him and Kira. "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone stop!" He shouts as the rest of the team start getting closer.

Everyone does as, shouted at? They stop and crowd around them as Stiles looks at the ground. He crouches down, feeling through the leaves until he eventually grabs something. He pulls up a chain, making Asher raise her eyebrows. He continues pulling it, more and more chain leading him a few steps forward. He makes it to the end of the chain and reaches... nothing. Just the end of the chain comes up.

Coach starts to slow clap. "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?"

Something makes Asher turn to face Coach from where she was looking at Stiles. She looks down at his feet, seeing a trip-wire.

"Coach, wait!" She yells, but it's too late.

An arrow shoots out and sticks itself right into his gut. Gasps ring out among the group, Asher being one of them.

"Oh, crap." Coach mutters before falling backwards.

He lands on the ground and everyone crowds around him. Asher moves behind him, moving his head onto her lap.

She suddenly got a text, pulling her phone out. Normally she wouldn't, but it was Lydia. She knew because of a certain tone she set for her. Asher read the text, immediately agreeing to what was asked of her.

"Scotty, is it okay if I go? Lydia needs me." Asher asked.

Scott nodded frantically, he wasn't really paying attention. "Yeah, no we got this."

--------------------

Lydia leads Asher and Allison up to the Derek's loft, which is where they would be seeing Peter.

Allison stops Lydia before she pulls the door open. "While it's smart to bring us with you, I still think the rest of this is totally insane."

"I think it was a bad idea to bring me, actually." Asher crosses her arms. "If he does one thing that could possibly hurt you, I will rip his heart out of his chest."

"Calm down, Ash." Lydia said. "And I tried to find Stiles and led everyone into a mental institution. I call that a colossal failure."

Allison nods with a sigh.

"Look, I just need to figure this out and he's the only one offering help." Lydia tells them.

"I don't think whatever he is offering could be considered "help". He's a psychopath. He's only doing this for his own personal gain." Asher explained. "And I'm dead serious about ripping his heart out of his chest."

"Fine! Let's see what he wants." Lydia pulled the door open.

Standing there looking out the window was Peter. He turned around to face the girls.

"The hunter, the banshee and the were-lion." He announces with a smirk. "Ladies, come in."

"Can I rip his heart out now?" Asher groaned.

"Not yet." Lydia patted her shoulder.

"I'm sorry?" Peter faltered.

--------------------

Peter stepped forward a little, getting closer to the girls that were now in the loft.

"They go." Peter says.

Lydia winces sarcastically. "The last time I was alone with you... I almost bled out on the lacrosse field. They stay."

"Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you?" Peter tilted his head. "You were my backup plan, remember? Not to mention, the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities." He smirked. "You think power like that was going to come out on its own." He clicks his tongue with a shake of his head. "I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetie."

"And if I was the spark that lit you on fire?" Asher glared at him.

Lydia grabbed her wrist so she didn't try anything.

"You attacked her and nearly killed her." Allison added.

"Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle." Peter retorted.

"I didn't ask for it." Lydia says.

"But you're embracing now, aren't you?" Peter asked.

Lydia looked down a little.

"And how about the time that you brainwashed her and used her to resurrect yourself? Real narcissistic move if you ask me." Asher shrugged.

"So that I could be here today to help you master your abilities." Peter chuckled. "Isn't is amazing how things come full circle?"

Allison turned towards Lydia. "He's insane. We're leaving."

Asher nods, moving her hand to hold Lydia's. The three turn around as Asher leads them out.

"You want the truth, Lydia?" Peter questions.

Lydia stops in her tracks, pulling against Asher's grip.

"It's not the scream that gives you power. All the scream does is help drown out the noise, allowing you to hear what you really need to. I can help you focus your hearing." Peter tells her.

The redhead turns back around quickly, the other's following.

"But you want something in return." Allison guesses.

"No, I'm dedicating my life to helping out narcissistic teenage girls." Peter sasses.

"Wow, that's rich coming from you." Asher rolls her eyes.

Peter ignores her, reaching over and grabbing something. "Of course I want something in return."

He opens, what Asher now sees to be a wooden jar, and flips it. Out falls five nails. Asher looks closer and saw that were actually claws. Her eyes widened.

"Are those-?" She starts.

"Yes, they are." Peter smirks.

--------------------

Before anything else could happen, Asher gets a text from Scott. She holds a finger up and pulls her phone out.

If you're planning on coming back, don't. Possible bomb on a school bus.

Asher casually puts her phone back in her pocket, not wanting to worry the others.

"What is it? You're heart is beating too quick." Peter asks.

"Nothing. The guys have got it covered. Go on." She says.

Allison holds up one of the claws, studying it. "These are the claws of Derek's mother?"

"My sister, Talia. Before she died, she stole a memory from me." Peter started his explanation. "It's something only a very powerful alpha can do. That memory is locked inside those claws."

Asher flicked her claws out, making Peter look at her warily. She ignored him, studying her own. "Cool." She put her claws away.

"Why would your sister want to steal a memory from you?" Lydia asked.

Peter looked at her in amusement. "Well, if I remembered the memory, I might be able to tell you."

Lydia gave him a look. She turned to face him completely, placing her palms on the table. "So what am I supposed to do?"

Asher grabbed one of the claws and she instantly felt the power from them. She was slightly taken aback, dropping it.

"What?" Allison asks.

"Sorry, I just sometimes forget how powerful Talia was." Asher said.

--------------------

"Focus!" Peter urged.

He was now leaning against the table as Lydia paced around the room. Asher and Allison were off to the side.

"I am focusing!" Lydia says, stopping.

"You're not! I can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes." He corrects. "Your hearing is attuned to a level of the universe no one else can hear."

Lydia rolls her eyes and turns her back on him.

"But only if you're listening." Peter tells her.

"I am trying." Lydia says, her voice tight.

Peter pushes himself off the table. "Try harder!" He goes to step forward.

Allison moves before Asher can. She flicks out her electric stick and shoots it out right in front of Peter's neck. The electricity crackles and Peter can't move without getting hit. He carefully looks over, seeing Allison standing there. Beside them, Asher's leaned against one of the support beams with a smirk on her face.

Peter matches her smirk as he looks back at Allison. He flicks his claws out, making Allison look down. Asher narrows her eyes.

"Your aunt had one of those." He says. "Aunty Kate."

"Stop it." Lydia tells them. "Both of you."

Asher walks up, grabbing the stick and pulling it down. "He's just being annoying."

"Didn't do her much good as I ripped her throat out, did it?" Peter continues.

Asher removes her hand. "Okay, then."

"She didn't shove it up your-" Allison starts.

"Stop it!" Lydia screams, throwing the claws.

Asher pulls Allison back. The class embed themselves into the beam Asher was leaning on earlier. Asher looks over at Lydia.

The redhead as a mixture of shock and confusion on her face, her eyes wide. She drops her hand. And then she hears it. Lydia tilts her head, taking a few steps forward.

"Lydia? Lydia, do you hear something?" Peter interrogates.

Lydia just walks past them, getting closer to the voices.

"What is it?" Peter continues. "What are they saying?"

Asher shushes him.

"Is it the memory?"

Lydia is now just a foot away from the claws, her eyes staring directly at them.

"What did Talia take from me?" Peter asks. "Tell me what she knew!"

Lydia slowly turns around. She doesn't speak for a few seconds, trying to compose herself. "You're not just an uncle."

Asher's jaw drops. "Oh, shit. A plot twist."

-------------------

Lydia steps backwards as Peter keeps walking towards her. "I said, I don't know. I don't know its name, if it's a boy or a girl, or if its some mutated wolf baby." Lydia says.

"You're lying." Peter denies. "Tell me what you know."

He grabs her shoulders. "Tell me. Tell-"

Suddenly he's grabbed and thrown off to the side. Asher growls, her eyes glowing a brilliant gold.

"What did I say? You're just begging to have your heart ripped out." She said as she walks towards him.

Lydia and Allison stand there, debating on if they should stop her.

Asher crouches down, pushing her knee against his throat. She lifts her clawed hand up.

"Okay, Ash!" Lydia grabs her wrist, pulling her up.

Asher reluctantly follows, turning back to normal. "Fine. But lay another fucking finger on her again, and I won't hesitate. Fight back all you want, but you couldn't beat me if you tried, old man."

Peter stared up at her with an angered expression. He coughed a little, since she was sort of choking him earlier.

"Want to electrocute him for good measure?" Asher turned to Allison, who gave her a blank stare. "You guys are no fun."

Lydia smiled at her and grabbed her hand. Allison lead them out, and they just left Peter there on the ground, trying to regain his breath.

As they were leaving the building they heard him yell. "Lydia!"

--------------------

"It's Malia?" Asher asked, eyes wide.

Her and Lydia were standing outside of Asher's car, since the brunette was about to go meet up with Scott, Stiles, and Kira at the animal clinic.

"Yeah, I can't believe it." Lydia sighed.

"I guess they do kind of look alike." Asher shrugs. "Tell Alli yet?"

"No, but I'm about to." Lydia nods. "Are you going to be okay with them?"

"Yeah, we've gotta keep Stiles away from the Oni, so... Fun..." Asher chuckled.

"Uh, thanks for that, by the way." Lydia said.

Asher blinked, her brows furrowed. "For what?"

"Protecting me." Lydia smiled.

Asher nodded. "I said I always will, and I stand by that. Wish you would've let me rip his heart out, though."

Lydia shudders. "If I witnessed that, I'd have to check myself into Eichen. Plus, you'd probably be tried for murder."

The brunette thought for a minute. "Nah, I'd hide the body. The only sign that I killed a person would be my eyes changing from gold to blue."

Lydia rolls her eyes playfully. "Still don't want you murdering somebody."

Asher shrugged. "Fair enough." She sighed. "I should go, they'll probably be there soon and it's already dark out."

Lydia nods with a smile. "Thanks for coming.

"Always, Red." Asher says, quickly giving her a kiss on the cheek before getting in her car.

She drove away before she could make things awkward. "What the fuck did you just do?" She asked herself.

Lydia just stood there for a moment, feeling new rain drops start to fall down on her. She felt blood rush to her cheeks. Shaking it off, Lydia walked back to her car and got in the drivers seat.

"Did she just-" Allison started with a smile.

"It was just a friendly kiss on the cheek. We're friends. Friends do that." Lydia scoffed, keeping her composure.

"You're blushing." Allison points out.

"Just-"

"Okay! Tell me what you know." Allison laughs.

Lydia agrees and pulls her phone out, but that moment with Asher was still running through her mind.

--------------------

Asher pulls up to the animal clinic the same times as the others do. She gets out of her car, blinking the rain away as the trio clambers out of the jeep.

They don't really pay Asher much attention as they all just run for the door. Asher doesn't mind, she knows how dire the situation is. Stiles goes to open the door as they reach, but they appear before they could get inside.

Scott turns away from them to look at Stiles. "Stiles, get inside!" He throws him the keys.

Asher nods at Scott and the two shift. Scott lets out a roar while Asher silently stares them down.

One of the Oni run at Asher, bringing it's sword down at her. Asher does a spin, moving a few feet away from the ninja. As it turns back to face her, she's holding her gold dagger in her hand.

"Who brings a sword to a fist fight?" Asher complains, twirling her dagger.

The Oni snarls at her and swings its sword. Asher holds her dagger up and the sword hits the hilt, the sound ringing out.

"Hey, Kira, get inside! Kira!" Stiles shouts as he gets the door open.

Asher grabs the Oni's arm, bringing a knee up and knocking the sword out of its hand. Asher growls and flips the Oni over her shoulder. Before it could hit the ground, it disappears in a cloud of black smoke.

Asher turns around to try and find the Oni. She suddenly ducks as Kira starts throwing things at a different one.

"Sorry, Asher!"

"No problem!"

Asher lets out a pained roar as an Oni slashes her across her back. She feels her dagger fall from her hand, but she ignores it and turns to face the demon. Asher growls, sending a kick to the Oni. It stumbles back, but doesn't fall. The demon goes to hit her with its sword again, but Asher grabs its hands, holding the sword in place. She then lifts her leg up, wrapping it around the Oni's arm and pulling down. The Oni releases the sword with a low snarl as it flips over, it's back going to the ground. Asher grunts and stabs the sword into the ground. It goes through the Oni with a weird noise and sticks into the pavement. The Oni hits the ground this time, stuck in the sword.

Asher turns just in time to see Kira flip an Oni. The sword flies through the air and the Oni lands on it's back.

"Nice!" Asher chuckles.

Kira sends her a brief smile before she keeps fighting.

The Oni Asher stabbed is back on its feet, sword in hand. Asher takes a few steps backwards before running and jumping in the air. She shifts into a lion and tackles the Oni. Once they hit the ground, Asher shifts back. She goes for her dagger, but quickly remembered she dropped it. So, Asher does the next best thing and stabs her claws into where the throat should be. She drags them to the left, ripping nothing but black smoke out.

Little does she know, Kira is doing a real job on the other Oni. Hitting one of them, it falls backwards and trips over Asher's body.

The lion launches to her feet, throwing the Oni over her back. She gasps as she hears Scott get stabbed, making her turn. Asher roars loudly. She runs for the Oni, wrapping her arms around its waist and throwing it behind her. She turns to see it land in front of Kira. The girl lets out a grunt and kicks it to the ground, hard.

Scott falls to his knees, holding his wound.

Stiles runs over. "All right, come on. Get him inside!"

Him and Kira lift him up while Asher keeps guard. She walks backwards with them until they reach the door. She opens the door for them before she goes in after.

Leaving her dagger no where to be seen.

Asher is now stumbling. The adrenaline is now gone and the cut on her back is stinging. She can feel heat radiating off of it and it can't be good. But she tells herself to ignore it, that Scott has a sword sticking out of him. So, she does.

Stiles and Kira let go of Scott as he leans on the metal table. He lets out a loud grunt as he tries to pull the sword out. He meets Kira's eyes and she gives him a nod. She wraps her hands around the handle, she attempts to pull it out, but Stiles grabs her hand.

Kira gasps in pain as Stiles bends her wrist in a way it shouldn't be bent. He grabs the back of her head and slams her face first onto the medical table, knocking her out.

"Stiles-" Asher tries to get him back, but she gets cut short.

Stiles, or the nogitsune, grabs her wrist and holds her in place. He smirks and holds up her golden dagger. Asher whimpers slightly, knowing this could kill her. Her face scrunches up in pain as he spins her around and stabs her right in the lower back. Where it could kill her, and where the Oni slashed her.

Asher's eyes fluttered and she suddenly felt drowsy. She stumbled a little before falling to the ground, the dagger sticking out of her skin. "Scott..." She mutters before she falls unconscious.

Stiles looks away from her and back to Scott. He takes a breath as he studies the sword that's in him. He steps towards him, running his fingers across the handle.

He looks Scott in the eyes, holding a hand up. "You okay?"

"Please don't. Stop." Scott begs.

"It's okay." Stiles says, grabbing the sword with one hand and Scott's shoulder with the other.

And then he twisted the sword, making Scott groan and fall a little. Stiles, aka the nogitsune, just continues to twist it in circles. Scott yells out in pain, his eyes shutting a few times.

"Does it hurt?" He asks, but Scott just grunts in pain. "Hey, look at me."

Scott meets his eyes.

"You should've done your reading, Scott." Stiles taunts, still twisting the sword.

Scott yells out again.

"See, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife, and pain." Stiles says. "This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from Coach, and then from the dying Deputy."

Scott tries his hardest to fight against the nogitsune, but it doesn't show any results.

"All that pain. You took it all." He grabs the side of Scott's head. "Now, give it to me."

Black veins trail from Scott's face, making him choke out. The veins travel through Stiles' hand, and he gasps out as he takes it all. He let's go off Scott, and the boy pants, eyes wide and pain coursing through his body.

"You really have to learn, Scott. You really have to learn not to trust a fox." The nogitsune smirks. He shakes a finger. "Mmm-mmm. Know why? 'Cause they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll fool everyone." His voice his laced with vemon.

"Not everyone." Deaton appears next to him.

Once Stiles turns to look at him, Deaton sticks a needle in his neck. The nogitsune gasps out in pain, grabbing onto Deaton's jacket for stability. He slowly falls to the ground, his breathing getting more and more shallow. He lands on his side, barely moving.

Deaton moves to stand in front of Scott. The two look at each other for a moment, Scott looking shocked. Deaton grabs the sword and pulls it out quickly. Scott groans, his hand moving to the open wound.

Deaton's eye is then caught by the gold shining. He rushes over to Asher on the ground and yanks the dagger out. He gets back up, dropping it on the table. He nodded, glad he got it out before it was in there for too long.

He turned back to Scott.

"What was that?" The wolf asked. "Was that cure? Is he okay?!"

"The fox is poisoned. But it's not dead." Deaton answers before looking back down at the nogitsune. He has a slightly angered look. "Not yet."

authors note:

the gold dagger has made a comeback!!! wooo!

i literally love asher and lydia so much, you have no idea. i cant wait to make them gfs!!

dont forget to vote and comment! i love reading and responding to them so so much!!

thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.2K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
2.7K 93 31
The Pack gets a mysterious tip about a young woman who's been kidnapped and goes to rescue her, but they accidentally trigger a defense set in place...
37.1K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
114K 4.3K 136
β€’ BOOK ONE β€’ "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...