DEFIANT • kylo ren (18+)

By opallavender

Months ago, an objective from the Resistance to train new Padawan apprentices brought Luke Skywalker's son, L... More

01 - You know enough.
02 - You need to watch that mouth of yours.
03 - Your thoughts are a distraction.
04 - I'd say that's accurate.
05 - Don't ever lie to me.
06 - I expect you to behave.
07 - Yes.
08 - I'm not aware of what you're referring to.
09 - I'd like to look.
10 - When are you going to learn?
11 - Not right now.
12 - Drink it.
13 - It can be.
14 - Stay away from Vicrul.
15 - No.
16 - Need.
17 - Will you?
18 - What are you doing to me?
19 - Don't worry about that.
20 - Just for you.
21 - You.
22 - An ocean of darkness.
23 - There you are.
24 - Never.
25 - I suppose... I'll have to make do.
26 - Master?
27 - Forgive me.
28 - Filthy, traitorous liar.
29 - Okay.
30 - Subjective.
31 - Finally.
33 - The Force.
34 - You cannot keep this.
35 - Well done.

32 - What?

330 12 6
By opallavender

You hadn't exactly lied to the knights. Telling them that those men are dead was the quickest, easiest, way to keep them from digging up information about you and your past.

The knife was coated in blood. Your hands shared the same sticky, deep red, substance. The floor. The table. The wall. The men. The strippers. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. It was everywhere. Sticky. Sickly.

You were at a standstill. The blade in your grasp had done it's damage. The ones in the Suit's hands were held at the throats of naked women.

Now, their lives lay in your hands.

It was you or them.

You're half asleep on Kylo's lap, eyes drooping. His large hands are holding you so safely, at the waist, your thigh, and your head resting against his chest is rhythmic. The steady heartbeat and warmth of his body had lulled you into your half-present state.

He let you sleep. Or not sleep. He must know that you're somewhat conscious. Or maybe he doesn't, and you're blocking him from that just as you are your thoughts. You're never actually sure of anything with him.

He's speaking to the knights lowly, their voices merging into a husky murmur of collective speech. They've been talking for an hour or so. Maybe longer.

Vicrul was knocked out, but is now awake, and your feet are touching his leg slightly. Usually that would make you nervous, but with Kylo here you don't care at all. Vic was grumpy at first, but ultimately, Ren is his master and he had to let it go.

The alcohol had hit you with this wave of tiredness. You tried to fight it, but now you've given in and the closer Kylo's hand drifts up your thigh the warmer and happier you feel.

The tip of his pointer finger is practically touching you between your legs, and though you're tired and drunk you wish he'd just touch you properly. Caress you. Stroke and plunge and rub and - Gods, now you're squirming and trying to reposition, but it's only adjusted his finger closer to your core.

"Commander," you mumble, but it's more of a sigh, and you hear the knights finish their conversation to let you talk.

"Yes?" The dark voice returns, quiet enough but gruffer than you'd hoped.

"Stop that." You press your face into his chest and move your hands to his hand, large as it holds the width of your thigh easily. The span of his fingers have allowed him to tease you, openly, without it being too obvious. You tug on them, but he does not budge.

"Stop what?" The hand previously holding your waist disappears, fingers weaving into your hair instead and pulling your head back from his chest. He tilts your face to look into his eyes, dark and unforgiving. His features are almost regal. You're frozen, eyes wide at the sight of him.

"What?" You've forgotten what you wanted.

"Good," he praises, "exactly." His finger slides over the fabric of your boxers, lightly, but this time directly over the front of your pussy. Your breath gets caught in your throat and makes a gasping noise.

You tug at his wrist to stop him, cheeks blushing, as your eyes flick to Ushar and Trudgen, who are sat across from you - watching.

Both of them are wearing an expression you've never seen on them before. Darkened eyes. Ushar has the back of his hand over his mouth casually, as if struggling to talk, or not talk, and the Force rushes an overwhelming sensual feeling from them. Sexual. Turned on. T has his eyebrows raised, looking at Ushar, who ignores his wide-eyed expression.

You next look to Vicrul, who is staring ahead like he's trying to ignore you. You look back at Ushar, trying to understand, all while attempting to ignore the hand between your legs.

"My Knights deserve a reward for their hard work, don't you think?" Kylo's finger smooths, increasing the pressure slightly, over the fabric still, ever so slightly grazing your clit. Your legs twitch and you have to stop yourself from making a noise, keeping your eyes planted on your knees out of embarrassment. His mouth is by your ear, in your hair, overwhelming your senses as he whispers to you.

"Do you want to give them a present, little padawan?" Kylo teases, words deep and serious. You look up at him, tearing your eyes from your legs. His jaw is hardened, his eyes flicking down your body.

"What?" Your voice breaks.

Kylo continues stroking over the fabric covering your cunt, pressing slightly over your clit again this time. Your eyelids flutter when a small moan escapes you.

You whip your head to the Knights again, who are watching every movement with intensity. Even Vicrul. What the fuck is going on?

"Sit up for me, Pet."

You do as you're told, and Kylo spins you around to face the Knights so that you're sat in between Ren's wide spread legs. His lips are at your ear, his large, masculine hands still holding your waist from turning you. Your hands rest on his massive thighs naturally, gripping him, scared of what he wants from you. You can feel his hard-on against your lower back.

"Would you like to give them a show?" His words are thick with eroticism, a sexy husk as he kisses along your neck from behind, gently, tickling.

He nips at your ear when you don't respond, your gaze stuck on Ushar who is directly across from you. Unspoken words fly between you. T's lips are parted, and he's relaxed into the couch a little more now. You can feel spiky, hard energy radiating from Vic to your side.

"What?" You say shakily, again, feeling utterly incapable of forming a sentence. You feel the Force connect, and a puzzle piece in your brain clicks into Ren's. He's feeling you out. He encapsulates you, his aura enveloping the area. The Force begs you for something. An answer.

You can't decide. What does Kylo want you to do for them? What does a reward entail? Your lower stomach twists with lust and anxiety, as Kylo's hand returns to cup your pussy - this time, in direct view of the knights.

Your mouth falls open, slightly, as Kylo hooks his feet over your ankles and pulls your legs apart - allowing him to stroke over your folds through the fabric easier. Your head falls back to his chest, breathing heavily as you try to comprehend what is happening.

A quick glance at the men shows how hard they are. T has his hand resting casually over his bulge - likely dying to touch himself. Vic's eyes are ravaging your body, freely exploring your dips and curves, his hands nowhere near his obviously hard cock. He looks massive, even from here.

Frustration screeches inside of you as Kylo strokes gently over your clit, and while you're glad the fabric keeps you from being completely bared to the knights - part of you is so sexually pent up that you don't care about modesty. Subconsciously, you press into Kylo's fingers, your hips lifting slightly.

He does not hesitate to slap your pussy, hard, making you sit back down and bite your lip angrily. "Tell me what you want." He demands, continuing.

"No," you whine, trying to turn away and shut your legs, uncomfortable with how exposing this is. Ren's hard legs keep yours stuck in place, and he fists your hair to keep your face turned forward. You lock eyes with Ushar, who looks hot and bothered, and you can't help but notice how sexy he looks when he's horny. His hair is scruffy and dirty blonde and his darker stubble makes him look harsher and masculine, and his large arms are on show in the long sleeve he wears.

To his left Trudgen looks just as dangerously handsome. His auburn red hair, cut into a scruffy mullet, paired with his toned body and strong jaw makes you almost embarrassed to be in front of them like this. Vic is all dark eyes and dark hair, shorter and spikier than Ren's, with a harsher, sharper face. These men are built for killing, kept around for their skills, their abilities, they have seen and done things you could never dream of, and they look like that. It's too intimidating.

But it's also too late. Ren's hand slips past your waistband, and the tip of his middle finger is sliding through the wetness that has collected in your panties. He hisses, pulling it from the boxers and holding it up for the knights to see.

"Look at that," He says in a hum, pleased - you think, from how he grows impossibly harder against your back - but you swallow hard with nerves anyway. T is biting his bottom lip, his hand gripping his hard-on through his trousers. Ushar hums in response to Ren, almost in disbelief. Vic is just looking at your tits with heavy eyelids, hands gripping the couch cushions.

"What are you doing?" You ask Kylo so quietly, that when he ignores you, you think you went unheard. You squirm when his hand slips under your waistband again, this time finding your clit.

"Touching whats mine." He replies, eventually, a mumble in your ear so that the knights do not overhear. His casual tone makes your clit throb. "I want them to see how pretty you are when you moan. Can you moan for me, Pet?" He slides his finger all the way inside of you.

"Oh fuck," You whisper, letting your eyes flutter closed. You have to try not to whimper when he pulls it out to replace it with two fingers, sliding them in and curling them to fit your anatomy. Your back is arching involuntarily, and your hips are pushing against his hand as you hum with contentment.

"Open your eyes." Kylo growls, and you flutter them open immediately. Ushar has his hand down his trousers now, and there's no doubt what he's doing. His jaw slack, desire in his eyes, both T and Vic look the same. "Do you want to give them something to look at?"

Kylo is kissing your ear, your neck. He pulls his fingers out, sliding back in rhythmically, and you can't think straight because of it. You mumble incoherently, and let him peel your tank top off your limp body.

The white lace bra underneath lets your nipples show through slightly, but it's the last thing on your mind as you're watching Ushar jerk off in front of you. To you. Fingers pinch at your nipple and you squirm in Kylo's hold, gripping the fabric over his thighs tighter. You need him to fuck you. You need him to lick and touch you freely. But, you haven't decided if you want the knights to watch all of that.

Here, with Kylo's hand down your pants pleasuring you, and your gaze on Ushar - who you trust the most - you can enjoy the idea of them watching. It's wrong. It's slutty. A red hot feeling of exhibitionist thrill is fuelling this interaction, and being so naked and vulnerable in front of T and Ushar is an entirely new sensation that you're relishing.

But, Vic? You're unsure. It's clear he finds you sexy, he's enjoying this, but he's too similar to Ren. He's probably getting off on how little control you have here. Fuck. A little moan leaves your lips at the thought. Vic probably wishes he could touch you. Dominate you. And yet, Kylo is doing it all in front of him, and you have the power.

You watch him subtly, with Kylo's fingers moving inside of you, breathing too heavily and trying to contain your whimpers. His hand is on his bulge now, his brows knitted together in frustration. Kylo pulls at your nipple again, and the prospect that one of the knights might see your breasts, fully, sparks a wave of pleasure in your core. You thin the barrier around your mind, so that Kylo can connect with your emotions through the Force if he wishes.

"Naughty, naughty girl." Kylo chuckles, pulling his fingers from your cunt and using your juices to massage your clit. Your legs tense up at the sensation, and your mouth falls open with ecstasy.

"Sweetheart?" Ushar grunts, but you can hear the tone he usually uses with you is in there somewhere.

"Mm?" You struggle to respond, nodding, pursing your lips together as the touches on your clit building a tornado of pleasure inside of you. You clench around nothing, wishing Kylo was fucking you.

"Let me see you?" Ushar looks pained, like he's finding this situation so incredibly sensual he cannot bare it. You sort of wish you could get your hands on his cock, now visible, large enough to be impressive and the tip glistening with pre-cum.

You nod, Kylo removes your bra easily, your nipples pebbling from the slight chill.

T groans at the sight of you, like it is just too inconvenient, his head dropping back as he palms himself. His cock is out, big, and you're reminded of watching Kylo stroke himself. T has moved his hand under, moving up and down, too. Ushars eyes have deepened with lust.

"Beautiful tits, no?" Kylo says to the knights, kissing your head reassuringly. He flicks your clit suddenly, and you jump, having lost your building orgasm. You groan, pressing your head back into his chest. Kylo just pulls his hand from your boxers and moves both his hands to your nipples to play with them. You moan, it's not enough, you need him to stretch you out and fuck you up.

"Show them your pretty pussy, baby." He speaks into your hair. He lets your legs go, removing his, and you lift your hips up to pull your boxers down over your legs and kick them off. Once you're done, Kylo hooks his ankles over yours again and forces your legs apart once more - baring your pussy to everyone.

Instinctively, you move your hands to cover yourself - but Kylo catches your wrist and pulls them back.

Your cheeks must be red, you feel them get hotter, and the vulnerability is horrific until you see how it spurs them on. Your nakedness, when they're all clothed, makes your core tighten with nervous, embarrassed, sexual energy.

"Good girl. Look how wet you are..." Kylo is speaking so low only you can hear, and his fingers pull your folds apart for the knights to see better - his other fingers pinching your nipple again. Your hands now freed, you return them to the tops of Kylo's thighs to grasp his clothes for support.

"Gods," You breathe, staring at the ceiling when he pushes his fingers inside of you again. His thumb massages your clit simultaneously, and you can feel your juices dripping from you. "Fuck. Fuck."

You can feel Kylo's cock pressing into you from behind, and your mind races. But before you can worry about if you're going to have sex right here, Kylo's free hand leaves your nipple and wraps securely around your throat.

He's fucking choking you. In front of the Knights. Your head rushes with blood, the euphoric feeling of blood-flow being teased by the large grip around your neck makes you moan out loud - your eyes rolling to the back of your head.

Kylos fingers speed effortlessly, deeper, curling against your G-spot in a way that has you clenching around him. When he slides them out to stroke your clit, your legs spasm, and you feel your core tighten as your orgasm climbs higher and closer.

You fall over the edge with a gasp, your back arching and your eyes shut as you lean back into Kylo and your thighs tense - your vision blinding as the pleasure explodes inside of you.

Panting, your head leant to the side, you feel too spent to move. Kylo does it for you, pulling your legs up to the side and and allowing you to curl up into his lap and chest.

Your eyelids grow heavy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
889K 18.9K 49
Your talent in English literature hasn't gone unnoticed by your professor, Kylo Ren, but you lack the focus and application to meet your full potenti...
298K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
69.5K 2.1K 58
!!Please read warnings before reading!! 18+ only!! Mafia!KyloRen x MC Mr. Kylo Ren is the CEO of Bank of Ren and he is the richest man in New York C...