{eriri} [levi x eren]Mr.simple

By Cas_trenchcoat_baby

eren is a 20 year old gay boy looking for a job as a singer so he goes to college and gets what he need and f... More

AOUTHERS NOTE
MR.SIMPLE
adduction
THE BIG NEWS!!!
THE PARTY
AFTER PARTY
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
THIS SONG
1369 reads
Recap and hunt down
HEY!
Wake up and sing
MEET THE FAM!
MEET THE FAM PT2
NEWS (NOT A CHAPTER )
Dreams hurt too
fight me bro!!
not a chapter
hey...

sorry everyone

737 9 4
By Cas_trenchcoat_baby

Hey y'all so I am sorry I haven't even updated this story but know.I.can it's summer time for me and I finally got the time to do it and on June 8 I won't be updating the book because well it's my birthday and will being going to Hayward for it so yea it may sound fun but for me I hate it, I don't like celebrating my birthday and yea but eh what ever. So any who I hope you enjoy the book because I will be updating it now YAY!!!!

Love
-lake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 28.8K 27
Eren was a friendly, carefree 13-year-old living in the city of New York, where he met a homeless teenager around his age. Pitying him, Eren gives th...
288K 11.4K 31
Eren, is a normal junior in high school with his adopted sister Mikasa, and his best friend Armin. One night, Eren had a weird dream. With a mysterio...
106K 5.1K 17
Levi is a 26 year old that ran into someone's car one day, and soon that person he ran into changed his life and helped him in many ways he could not...
183K 5.4K 68
Due to an unexpected turn of events, Eren ends up an orphan at the age of sixteen and somehow winds up living with Levi who's almost 10 years older a...