๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ jelovebs

[๐—–๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ] - You continued to dance with him, swaying as the night progr... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Page 00
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 07
Page 08
Page 09
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Hi [Author's Message]
๐Ÿคก Hola
Update 1
Update 2 ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ
Update 3: She's baaack๐Ÿ‘น
Page 14
Update 4: yay
Page 15

Page 16

95 2 2
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ jelovebs

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

-

Those two days went by faster than light.

It's the day of Dolores and Mariano's wedding. You have been anxiously waiting outside of the brides room, standing beside Camilo's.

You heard a bunch of shuffling and just random noises coming from her room, and silence in the other. You decided to check yourself in the mirror.

(Feminine)
You wore a floral poofy dress. It had a mixture of purple and white, making a beautiful gradient with it. A tight black leather belt was wrapped around your waist, accompanied with jewels circling around the edge. You also wore matching black sandals with it, and a few necklaces and bracelets.

(Masculine)
You wore a fully white laced floral shirt, long-sleeved, and a pair of brown high-waisted pants. You accompanied the outfit with a similar brown coat, and black sandals, along with a necklace and a few bracelets.

It was your first time attending a wedding, so you had Mirabel help you out with the outfit. She certainly did an amazing job. The outfit looks incredible.

You continue to check yourself out in the mirror.

That was until a door to your right opened and slammed shut, which made you jolt upward and turn your attention to the person making the noise. The only thing was that the door next to you led Camilo's room. Wait.. Camilo's room?!

You stared in shock as Camilo made the same face when he turned to look at you.

He was also dressed for the occasion, but different. He wore a long sleeved white polo, with only half of it tucked into his black pants. He also had a black bow tied around the collar of his shirt. He wore his hair into a curly bun.

His eyes looked as if he hadn't slept in an eternity, that the make-up he wore didn't even cover it up.

But god, was he.. hot.

You shook those thoughts off as you looked at Camilo once more. He only looked you up and down, with one eyebrow raised up, before sighing and walking off.

Okay.. definitely not what I wanted but expected!

You watched as he descended down the steps and eventually heard the front open and shut.

You took that moment to let out a big sigh. He's MAD AT ME!!! You mentally let out a big cry, Like, what was that look on his face?! He just breathed out and walked away like nothing! I mean that's what I expected, but coming from MY BESTEST, MOST VALUED FRIEND?! Not to mention, THE GUY I LIKE!

You knocked on Dolores' door, hearing a "One sec!" Come from the other side. You slumped your back, crossing your arms and pouting.

Mirabel opened the door, looked at your expression and asked, "What's wrong?" You groaned with annoyance, pushing her aside to enter the room.

You sat next to Luisa, who was sitting on the bed, fiddling with her corsage. You let out another heavy sigh.

"It's Camilo.." You muttered. "What about him?" Luisa asked, curious. "I ran into him outside." Both Mirabel and Luisa gasped.

"Wow.. he actually left his room for once." Mirabel grinned with amusement. You hummed, "Yes and the fact that he was fully dressed for the wedding!" you screamed, face going completely red once your thoughts went back to that outfit.

Luisa finally was able to put corsage on, in the meantime asking, "What about it?" whilst Mirabel already knew what it was about.

She smirked, "Yeah, what about it?" she asked further, teasing you more. And you were foolish enough to answer.

"He just.. he looked so handsome." You plopped your back onto the bed, covering your flushed face with your hands.

Gasps were heard from Dolores' dressing room, making you realize. Oh shit.

Dolores came out, screaming at the top of her lungs as if she didn't care about her ears. "What did you just say?" She questioned softly, grinning from cheek to cheek.

Isabela ran out soon after, sitting next to dolores with the same huge grin.

Your face became redder, "Guys! Stop it!" you hid your face out of embarrassment. Dolores giggled, "So you admit it! You like my brother!" she exclaimed happily. "N-No! No.. I don't like him! I just-" You cut yourself off, trying to think of an excuse to get out of this mess.

Isabela smirked, crossing her arms, "You just what?" she asked teasingly. You gave her the most deprived looking death stare you have ever given anyone, whilst also blushing tremendously.

"That doesn't matter! H-He's mad at me." You slumped into your seat, becoming teary eyed, and pouting your lips.

Isabela scoffed, "Why would he be mad at you?" she asked, not buying the statement. You let out a shaky sigh before continuing,

"We had a fight the other day.. during Dolores' engagement."

The bride's eyes softened, "Yeah.. that. Look, Y/N, I heard everything." Your heart skipped a beat. "What..?" You looked at her, confused.

"Wait, wait, wait, you had a fight with Camilo?" Luisa asked, oddly confused why her own cousin would ever get in a fight, and how was it possible.

Your voice got caught in your throat. "I don't wanna talk about it.." You sighed, picking at your fingernails.

The four girls all looked at you with remorse.

"Well.." Mirabel started, "On the bright side, you can talk to him today, right?" she came up and patted you on the shoulder, giving you an encouraging smiled.

You only gave her a small but hopeful smile in return, "Y-Yeah.. I can." you mumbled.

"I'll talk to him and try to make things right. I wanna help him, too." You said with a tone of determination, which made all of the girls cheer for you.

"That's my bestie! Now, tell us, will you confess to him too?" Mirabel smirked, looking at you teasingly.

You shot her a glare, but then thought about what she said. "Maybe..?" You mumbled, grinning awkwardly.

At that, the girls, excluding Luisa, squealed in excitement.

"God! I can't believe this. After all of these years anticipating for the two of you to get together, it's finally happening!" Dolores softly squealed.

Her response followed by Isabela's, "Si! We have had enough of your unnamed flirting, y'know?" Your face glowed with red at that, in absolute embarrassment.

You chuckled awkwardly, "Hah.. yeah." You scratched the back of your neck, not looking at any of the girls.

"Wait, so, I'm the only one that doesn't know about Camilo and Y/N? Shit, you guys should've told me." Luisa pouted, causing the girls to let out a gasp.

"Luisa.. you didn't know?!" Mirabel questioned with disbelief. Luisa only shrugged, "Well, if you guys have told me, I would've caught on."

Just then, a knock at the door interrupted the group gossip, following a voice. "Are you guys ready?" What sounded like Pepa, asked through the door.

The five of you all replied with "Si!", which Pepa giggled at.

"Alright! Well, don't be late! We can't have the bride not show up at her own wedding!" Pepa's voice descended down the stairs as she said the last part in a singing tone.

The five of you laughed, looking at the bride herself, Dolores.

"You ready?" You asked the nervous bride. She held a small smile on her face, "Y-Yeah.. I think so." she said in a hushed, which caused all four of you to hug her.

"Hey, this is gonna be the greatest day of your life, alright? Don't sweat it." Her older cousin, Isabela, cooed.

Dolores let out a relieved sigh and said, "Yeah, yeah you're right. Thanks guys."

"Now go out and marry that hunk you call a man!" Mirabel hyped, causing everyone to laugh, although quietly for Dolores' sake.

It'll be okay. Three more hours until the wedding begins. Seven hours till the afterparty, which is my time to strike.

You breathed in to calm your nerves.

I got this.

-

END.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

187K 3.2K 27
"What? I can't say we don't have a house?" COMPLETED! - ALL THE ONESHOTS ARE GENDER NEUTRAL UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!! Just as the title suggests, thi...
LOML {Camilo x Reader} ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Taylor

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

376K 10.5K 59
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...
1.6M 64.2K 42
โ”โ”โYou! You're the girl from the prophecy! โž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž .ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท. โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
103K 2.3K 35
Breaking down after his gift ceremony, Camilo Madrigal ran away from home and into the woods. Wondering into the woods, he stumbled across a girl hi...