Page 00

PROLOGUE.

-

"Mamá!" You wobble towards your mother, who had open arms just to carry you. "What is it, Corazon?" She asked.

"I unpacked all my stuff, alone!" You exclaimed. "Good job, Y/N." She kissed your forehead.

You giggled as she placed you back down. "Why don't you and Catalina go play outside while I make dinner?" You eagerly nodded.

"Mm-kay.. go get your sister!" She said. You ran upstairs to grab your sister, and went back down.

"Bye bye Sebastían!" You kissed your mother's stomach, and proceeded to run outside.

Before closing the door, you heard your mother yell, "Don't go too far!".

As you and your sister played around, you saw two kids, about your age, behind your sister, and before you could warn her, she had bump into one of the kids.

"Ow! watch it." Yelled the boy, who was wearing a small poncho with interesting patterns on it. "Oh sorry! I didn't see you.." Your sister apologized.

"Relax Cami, these are the new people!" The girl behind the boy whispered-yelled. She had green glasses, wearing a dark teal skirt with embroideries.

The boy's face lit of realization, "Oh! Sorry I didn't know. But welcome!" he greeted the both of you.

You two thanked him. "My name is Mirabel!" The girl exclaimed. "I'm Camilo." The boy said.

"Catalina." Your sister said. You struggled, you weren't used to communicating with new people. Sure, your family introduces you to others once in a while, but it never stuck to you.

You sighed, "I'm Y/N.." you almost blurred out. Your sister gasped, "Aren't you guys the Madrigals? I saw you guys in a painting and it seemed like you guys were pretty popular." she exclaimed so suddenly.

"Of course we're popular! Our abuela made this whole town!" Camilo shifted into you in an instant, taking you by surprise. "H-how did you do that.." You asked.

"We have these super powers called gifts!" Camilo shifted back to himself. "That's super cool!" You exclaimed. "I know." He jokingly kissed his nonexistent muscle.

The four of you all laughed, then a question came to mind. "What about you Mirabel? What's your gift." You asked. Mirabel frowned, "I didn't get.. one." she muttered.

"Oh.. Sorry." You looked down to your feet, guilty. "Oh it's okay! Don't worry." Mirabel reassured you.

"Hey how old are you guys?" Camilo asked. "I'm four." You replied. Catalina climbed on your shoulder and yelled, "I'm ten!" and both of you suddenly fell down when you lost balance.

The two Madrigals laughed, as you got up and brushed off any dirt that latched onto your clothes. "Cat!" You yelled at your sister as she got up and laughed as well.

Suddenly a voice yelled. "Catalina! Y/N! Come in now, dinner is ready." Said your mom as she walked out of the house to find you and your sister.

"Oh! I didn't know you had gotten to meet the Madrigals already. Would the two of you like to join for dinner?" Your mother offered. Camilo seemed to be eager, and Mirabel debated on it.

"Abuela said we had to come and welcome the new people so why not?" Mirabel and Camilo took the offer and went inside.

"So, how old are the two of you now?" Your mother asked. "We're both five!" Mirabel said. "Ohh, I can see the both of you getting along with Y/N here.." She laughed.

This dinner was spent well.

-

As time went on, you, Camilo, and Mirabel, had gotten closer and closer. A friendship of a lifetime had begun, and it was forever unbreakable.

-

END.