Page 09

CHAPTER NINE.

-

(Four months after the movie took place.. 😈)

"Wow, it's like you practically live there now." Your mom laughed. "It's not my fault they consider me as one of them." You said, grabbing your lunchbox.

"Be back by nine tomorrow, 'kay?" Your mother kissed your forehead. You nodded. "Okay Mamá.." Catalina said, kissing her cheek.

You and Catalina walked out of the house.

The two of you walked to the Casita. By reaching it, the house opened the doors for you and your sister to come in.

You smiled, "Hola Casita!" It waved the nearest window at you. The both of you walked inside, seeing Mirabel helping her mother carrying some herbs in a basket.

"Mira!" You called. The girl gasped when she heard you, "Y/N! Cat!" she quickly put the basket of herbs down on a table to greet you.

"Welcome back!" She said, giving you a hug. You hugged back before pulling away. "We wouldn't miss the get-together of course." Your sister said, nudging the Madrigal's bicep.

You and Mirabel did your secret handshake that you created together.

You looked around, "Where's Camilo?" You asked. "He's playing soccer with Casita in the back." She replied, pointing her thumb at the back door in the kitchen.

The three of you walked into the kitchen, greeting Julieta who was sorting out herbs that she and Mirabel picked out.

You sat down on the counter.

"Are the others out doing their chores today?" Catalina asked. Mirabel hummed, "They'll be back soon." she said, helping Julieta sort out herbs.

You looked out the window, seeing Camilo who was indeed playing soccer with the Casita, "Why isn't Camilo doing chores?" you asked.

"He's on 'keeping Casita company' duty." Mirabel giggled.

"Ay Amor, you can go hang out with Y/N and Catalina. I can handle this." Julieta said to her daughter. "Are you sure, Mamá?" Julieta nodded.

Mirabel kissed her mother's cheek as she came back to you.

"Let's go see Camilo." She said, opening the door to the side of the house. You and your sister followed her.

There Camilo was, playing soccer with Casita. He had a foot on the ball, "Yellow card, Casita! Yellow card!" he exclaimed.

"Camilo!" Mirabel called. Camilo looked over at the three of you. "Hey guys!" Camilo jogged up to you, Mirabel, and Catalina.

"What were you just yelling at Casita for?" Mirabel scolded the shapeshifter. "Casita cheated on our last game!" Camilo huffed, crossing his arms.

You chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair. He blushed.

"Hey! Stop treating me like a child!" Camilo barked. "Oh come on, Cami. You know it's all in good fun." You smiled, pinching the human chameleon's cheek.

Camilo sighed, "I know." he said, grabbing onto your waist and pulling you close to him while the two girls stood there, just watching.

You were blushing like crazy, "What the he-" you exclaimed. "What? It's all in good fun, right..?" Camilo smirked, twirling you around before letting you go.