mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

LXVII: on his way

1.4K 98 39
By lvndrkookfics

"Are you sure about this, YN," Sora asks one more time as we pull up to the front of Yoongi's company building.

"I am," I let out a deep breath, "I won't stay too long."

"Ok, I'll be waiting out here." Sora nods, "Call me if you need anything."

I nod and Sora gives my hand a squeeze before unlocking the car doors. I step out of the car, my blood test results in hand. I approach the entrance and make my way to the reception desk. 

I quickly recognize the receptionist as the same woman who had been there the last few times Yoongi brought me and Chunhei to the studio. She waves and gives me a smile.

"Ms. YN!" She greets, "Long time no see! Just you today?"

"Hello, yes, just me today. I'm just paying Yoongi a quick visit. Will that be ok?"

"Yes! He should be up in his studio still. Do you need me to call him and let him know that you're coming up?"

"No, it's ok! I won't be long. Thank you!" I wave at her as I make my way to the elevators. 

I quickly press the button and the elevator opens, I press the 7th button and the elevator begins its ascent up to the floor. My heart is pounding loudly as it stops on Yoongi's floor. As the door opens, I freeze for a second before walking out and walking over to Yoongi's studio. I contemplate knocking, but decide to enter the code instead. 

After entering Chunhei's birthday, the door beeps and clicks, signaling that it was unlocked. I could hear faint talking and laughing behind the door and hesitate for a moment before slowly pushing the door open. 

The desk was empty of Yoongi so I panned over to the couch area and see a bunch of takeout containers open on the table. I hear an unfamiliar voice talking and push the door even wider. On the couch was Yoongi and a woman I did not recognize. They were eating and seemed to be in deep conversation. Yoongi picks up some food with his chopsticks, but drops a little on his lap. The woman laughs and picks up a napkin. She leans over Yoongi, her face moving closer to his as she wipes away the food in his lap.

I let out a gasp and accidentally push the door open more, causing it to make a loud sound, startling the two. They turn their heads toward the door and Yoongi immediately catches my eye. I quickly shut the door, slamming it and running over to the elevator. Luckily for me, it was already open and was beginning to shut. I get in and push the lobby button, hoping it closes before Yoongi comes out.

"YN!" I hear his voice calling out for me and I rapidly press the elevator button that closes the door. The door finally closes as Yoongi reaches the elevator. 

My heart pounds as I descend to the lobby and I quickly make my way out and back to the car where Sora had been waiting. I throw the door open and get in, quickly buckling my seatbelt.

"Let's go," I sniffle, only noticing now that I had started crying.

"YN?" Sora sees my tears, "Honey, what happened?"

"I'll tell you once we get on the road," I explain, looking over at the building and seeing Yoongi run out of the elevator, "But please drive, Sora!"

"Ok ok, we're going," Sora nods, quickly putting the car in drive and leaving the company.

As we drive away from the building, I see Yoongi come out and call after me, but the car was already out of reach.

I let the tears fall down my face and after a few minutes of driving, Sora reaches over and grabs my hand with her free one, giving it a squeeze.

"What happened up there, YN?"

"I..." I start, but the words were not coming out, "He was there, but there was a woman."

"No fucking way," Sora starts, but I quickly cut her off.

"They were just eating, but," I sniffle, "They looked really close and I guess I just panicked and ran out."

"Honey..." Sora sighs, "Did he see you?"

I nod my head, "Yes..."

At that moment, my phone begins to ring. I look down at it and see Yoongi's name flashing.

"Don't answer it," Sora instructs, "You need to calm down, YN. You're stressed. Remember what Dr. Yoon said. Drink some water and we will talk about it. I'm taking you to our house. Jin and the kids are still out so it'll just be the two of us."

"Sora..."

"I won't take no for an answer. You are clearly upset. Don't even try to minimize how you feel, YN. Don't even think about anything but you and your baby right now. We're almost there. Just sit still and breathe, please." 

I nod my head and shut my phone off, leaning my head against the passenger seat's headrest. 

After a few minutes, we pull up to the house and Sora helps me out of the car, leading me into the living room. 

"I texted Jin to stay out for a little longer," Sora says, bringing me a glass of water, "Just enough for you to calm down."

"Thank you, Sora," I gulp the water down, "I appreciate everything you've done. Really, I can't thank you enough."

"It's my job!" She smiles, "As your baby's godmother."

I laugh and shake my head, "Of course, of course."

"Good," Sora laughs, "Glad we have that established."

After a few moments, Sora's phone rings. She picks it up, grimacing at the screen.

"Yoongi," She tells me, "Should I answer it?"

"It's up to you," I respond, looking away.

"Hmm," She hums, sliding her finger across the screen to answer the call, "Hello."

A few seconds go by before Sora speaks.

"Yes, she's with me. Nothing is wrong. No, don't come here. Chunhei is with Jin and Noah."

A few more seconds go by before Sora removes the phone from her ear, turning to me, "Do you wanna see him?"

I think for a few seconds before nodding my head slowly.

"Ok, she said you can come," Sora relays into the phone.

She hangs up the phone after a minute, telling Yoongi to drive safe.

"He's on his way," She tells me, pulling me into a hug, "You dropped your test results by his door. He knows, YN."

not proofread

written May 24

a/n: HEHEHEHEHE 

OK please don't hate me just yet!!! I've been planning this chapter for the longest time, but I promise it won't drag on for too long! 

the storm has slowed down a bit, but the winds are still up about 145mph so power may really go out soon. I'm hoping data doesn't shut off so I can post these on my regular update days. the storm is predicted to pass all day today, so I'm preparing my home and staying indoors. will update y'all in anything! 

as per usual, thank you for are your support and love for these chapters!! drop your predictions below and see you in the next one! 

june 2 update: welp, I am still without power :( there's much more damage than we were expecting and power could take a while. fortunately, my sister's house has gotten power back so I've been spending my days here. 

I'm prewriting as much as possible so I can post on my regular update days, so don't worry! we've reached a big plot development and I'd hate to leave y'all hanging. I'm excited to post the upcoming chapters and hear your feedback! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 480 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
234K 10.2K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
322K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...
377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...