๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

29.5K 490 587
By fiercewrites

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

'Face it Ariel you look like a child compared to Dario, who would take you serious?' I shut my eyes to blink away the tears forming and ease my mind from that annoying voice that follows me home. The entire night she did shit intentionally to make me mad and it worked. It really fucking worked.

Like bringing up trips her and Dario took, or she either would reminisce with Ramona who was just as fucking annoying about the trips they all took as friends. I stood there like I didn't belong to be there.

As soon as we got home, I speed walk my way inside the house before Dario could even try to talk to me and waltz straight upstairs to our room to take a shower and avoid him.

I walk in the bathroom and begin tugging on the dress aggressively down to my ankles and step out of it, so now I was only standing in my thong and bra.

"Ariel, are you seriously not gonna talk to me?" I hear Dario's voice raise behind me... I should've figured he would beat me up here before I could get in the damn shower. I turn around to face him as he's standing at the threshold.

I lift my shoulders and drop them shrugging at the man. "I'm over it."

I walk further into the closet and unclasp the hook connecting my heels, once they're off my feet I place them back on the shelve in their originally spot by my other shoes.

I turn back around, only to see Dario standing by the closet door now as confusion swirls the dark orbs of his and a crease forms on his forehead.

I approach him to walk back out to the bathroom but before I could even try and step out his big paw smacks against the door, blocking me from passing by him.

My eyes glare at the Italian man and hiss out. "Move."

His hand doesn't move not even the slightest bit. "Not until you talk to me."

"What in the hell do you want me to say Dario!? that my mom practically embarrassed me and told me I look like a fucking child compared to you?" my voice grows stern and louder.

I try to again walk pass but he doesn't budge, he was much stronger and compared to me he could swallow me whole. "Why in the hell are you even listening to a word she's saying haven't we established shes fucking crazy?" he stated back.

"Is she?"

His eyes squint almost like he's trying to understand what came out of my mouth. "Is she what Ariel?"

That caught him off guard and I quickly make my way past him to the bathroom, but he only follows me behind closely. "Im talking to you Arie-"

I turn back around stopping him mid sentence. "Dario look at us! Im twenty for godsakes, if anything you look like my fucking father."

Dario's eyes jerk away irked. "Don't say that shit."

"You and her practically reminisced about all those goddamn vacations y'all took." a throaty sarcastic laugh escapes my lips making me sound like a crazy person. "Even your friends love her..." I add on and my voice breaks a little.

I begin unclasping my bra and let it fall to the floor, not even caring he's still in here watching me.

He walks further in until he's leaning on the sink and takes a deep harsh breath while pinching the bridge of his nose before responding low. "I wasn't fucking reminiscing Ariel."

"You say that now but was laughing like a few hours ago about all the trips y'all took."

"What in the hell did you expect? Angelo and a crowd of people surrounded us watching my every move of course I had to fucking laugh Ariel." he shouts back.

"Shut up just... shut up." I murmur and slide in one swift down my thong, leaving me completely bare and I don't miss the way his eyes lift and lower towards my body.

If I wasn't so goddamn mad Id probably want him all over me but right now? I want absolutely nothing to do with him.

Dario lifts himself back up to his full height and he starts walking towards me but I place a hand against his hard rock chest stopping him from touching me. "Stop."

The hand didn't do much at all, he only grasps it harsh making me gasp for air as he pins me further back until my back is up against the wall.

His smell stuffs my nose when he leans in closer until his lips are only a inch away from mine and starts to tease them with his. "I didn't quite catch that who were you talking to?" he breathes.

"You." I respond back breathless as my eyes flicker to his plump lips that were looking to fucking kissable but I quickly snap out of it.

I lean back trying to place some space between us and swallow a lump down my throat as his eyes lower dangerously at my body. "I need to shower."

"Then shower baby." he mutters but doesn't move whatsoever in-fact he places both arms on either side of my head. "When your ready to apologize and talk, ill be out there."

"Apologize? for what I didn't do shit that was all you." I bite back and he only places a finger on my lips shushing me. "Go take your shower and while in there think about the nonsense that just came out of your mouth."

I scoff about to respond back and tell him to go fuck himself but he only drops his arms and moves away completely, the comfort of his body on mine instantly disappears.

He closes the door behind him and leaves me here, thinking and breathing rapidly heavy. I wasn't wrong he was wrong but nonetheless I get in the shower.

Once im standing out I wrap the towl around my body and step out of the room just to see if Dario was actually there or if he was just bluffing.

He wasn't bluffing.

He was sitting on one of the chairs beside the lamp that was turned on so the room was dim and barely seeable.

He didn't look up though his eyes were glued on his phone watching something intensely, while taking a a sip of his whiskey.

Then I hear me.....I hear my voice in whatever he's watching, moaning and whimpering for his touch like a starved woman.

I still in place and hold onto the towel for dear life when he slowly looks up with a look that always ends up with him fucking me. "What are you watching?" I ask low and barely hearable.

He pauses the video placing the phone back down on the table and sinks into the chair while spreading his legs apart before motioning with a just a nod of his head. "Come here Ariel."

"I don't have clothes on." I look down at my bare feet and motion to the towel wrapped around my body.

"You don't need clothes, now come here."

With timid feet I walk further into the room and the quietness lingering was only making me extremely nervous, but nonetheless I walk closer until im standing above him.

"Turn around and sit." he commands low but raspy almost, I turn around slowly and sit on-top of him with the towel still wrapped around my body and my hair still extremely wet.

Dario leans forward until his mouth is a inch away from the shell of my ear and his breath tickles my skin. "I wanna show you something baby."

"Okay." I breathe out nervously with sweaty palms and dario stretches over the table grabbing his phone again.

He holds the phone in-front of us and slowly puts in his password then goes straight to the camera roll. I knew what exactly he was gonna show me, I mean for fuck sakes I took the damn video.

Dario clicks on the video but pauses it before it even starts playing. "You remember this video right?"

I swallow nervously before slowly nodding. "I do."

"I want you to watch it can you do that for me?" when I don't respond he grabs my still wet locks in-between his fingers and tugs on my hair, tilting my head back harsh and the pain causes me to hiss. "I said can you do that?"

"Yes fuck." I choke out. His grip in my hair loosens before softly caressing my scalp and in one swift moves all my hair to one side to attach his lips on my neck, hungrily sucking and kissing me like a starved man.

My pussy starts throbbing and the hard erection underneath me wasn't helping whatsoever, I slowly start to rotate and dig my ass beneath him to feel some sort of relief but my movements still and I gasp when a slap lands across my cheek, not hard enough to hurt me but enough to warn me. "No you don't get your way tonight, you pissed me off." he hisses sharply.

"But don't worry" he adds on as he nips my skin, causing me to jump and moan. "I'll be fucking that bratty attitude out of you in a minute."

With that he clicks play on the video and turns my jaw harsh forcing my eyes back to the screen, then he goes right back to his torment on my neck sucking and nipping me.

How was I gonna watch the video when the man was teasing and kissing my neck while holding down on my arms to stop me from squirming? it was making it impossible to focus on the damn screen.

Dario looked incredibly sexy in-between my legs in the video, the noises of my pussy squelching while he fingers me and the sounds of him slurping and flicking my clit sent vibrations throughout my body.

This was like watching porn but the man in the video was my man, pleasuring me. Fucking hell this was torture, I want his hands all over me right now.

My moans grew louder and louder in the video as I push his head further into me, he stuck his tongue in and out of me repeatedly and god was it such a erotic scene. Dario's mouth returns to the shell of my ear tugging on my earlobe softly with his teeth. "Fuck look at the way your begging for my fingers to fuck you faster."

I bite down on my bottom lip and cross one leg over the other as the discomfort was only making me sob like a fucking child being denied the pleasure I very much need right now but Dario grips my legs apart once again. "You hear your moans Ariel? god your moans sound like fucking heaven to me."

My chest rises up and down heavy while my breathing starts to become shallow, I turn my head slightly to the side just to see his eyes glued to the video with hooded eye lids like he was in a trance.

Then I slowly start to feel his member underneath me grow and stiffen. I whimper and sob at the denied treatment, it was becoming impossible to stay still.  "Take the towel off." he orders and he doesn't have to ask twice, in instant I slide the towel off my body and throw it on the ground.

Darios growls and his lips go back to attacking my neck then slowly trailing his tongue to every inch of skin he can reach. "Start moving." he grunts out.

I slowly start to move my hips back and forth underneath the bulge restraining his pants and he lets out a harsh groan as we continue watching the video with the little restrain we have.

The sound of my voice trembling and begging him in the video sounded so fucking hot. 'Fuck Dario please please don't stop' I cry out in the video and he only thrusts his fingers in and out of me faster while his tongue flicks my folds and clit.

His breath tickles the shell of my ear, "Do you wanna know what I see?" I tilt my head back and shake my head with hooded eyes as I push my ass further into his erection.

Dario starts mimicking my movements slowly before grunting in my ear. "I see me pleasing my fucking woman and my woman only." I shut my eyes and moan in response.

"Shit baby I don't know what else to do— do I gotta fuck you in-front of everybody to show them how much you are in-fact my woman?"

The thought of that only turns me on more and he only seems to sense it when I stay silent, he starts grinding his hips into me. "What do you think Ariel? Do I gotta do that baby?"

"I- I don't know no." I choke out as I watch me scream and moan out my orgasm in the video, then when I climax he slurps every single drop of my cum before  placing his fingers in his mouth sucking them clean.

"Or should we send this video to that psychotic bitch?" he growls.

The video comes to a end and he quickly tosses the phone on the table but to only be able to wrap his arms around my waist.

He starts grinding my hips down onto his erection faster, the contraction and sensation makes me whimper. "You like the thought of that don't you?"

"No I don't, now leave me alone." I lamely push on his stomach but it doesn't do me no good whatsoever because in a blur he wraps a hand around my throat. "I didn't do shit Ariel and you fucking know it."

I shake my head slowly as I keep moving my hips back and forth. "You still want her I saw it just like she wants you too."

He lowly chuckles and the sound sends vibrations through my body, I turn my head sharply to glare at him but his strong hand grips my jaw and turns my body halfway around. "Nobody fucking wants her Ariel but I warned you."

I swallow a lump down my throat as he turns my head back harshly to face forward and his hand creeps down forcing my legs apart, the breeze hits my bare pussy.

I squirm beneath him and his hand around my throat only tightens to stop me from moving, I was slowly struggling to breath but once I settle down he loosens his grip.

I don't know how long I sat here nervously and anxious, I try and sneak a peak at whats he's doing but he only grips my chin, tilting my head back and my eyes wander the opposite direction. A sob wants to pass by my lips as I wait...but then my body tenses when the quietness lingering around us fades when I hear him dig into the glass of whiskey.

What is he doing? I turn my head slightly to look over at the table and only see his big tatted hand leant over grabbing a ice cube from the glass. Surely he's not gonna.....?

He lifts it the cold cube in his hand and places it against my lips and all I feel is the coldness watery cube coax my lips. "Open your mouth Ariel."

I part my lips and he slides the ice right into my mouth before pulling it out, then he trails it further down until it reaches my nipples, my eyes immediately lower and follow the cube, then a soft gasp escapes my lips when he places it flat against one nipple.

The coldness of the ice cub against my skin makes me tremble and the cube starts to melt causing droplets to start strolling down towards my stomach, then he returns the same treatment to the other nipple.

"This will be the last time you ever talk such nonsense again." his voice raspy but still firm as he warns me.

I look down and watch him run the ice cube further down till it reaches my belly button and I turn slightly to look at him with flush cheeks only to see him already looking at me intensely, licking his lips. "Am I clear?"

"Not really." I challenge back breathless and he only hums, the sound only sends chills down my spine as the cube keeps trailing further down and then my breath hitches when I watch him drag the piece of ice further lower till its against my folds.

I squirm as he runs the ice cube up and down my slit while it melts, and it only makes my pussy wetter. "What are you doing?" I ask with alarm.

"Watch." He breathes out and lowers his gaze along with mine, we both watch as he teases my entrance with the ice cube and then I pant when he pushes the ice cube in.

With one arm dario manages to pull my legs further apart until their on either side of the chair so my pussy stretches out as he pushes the ice cube further in before removing it completely.

I moan soflty when he runs the cold cube against my slit again. "You look so pretty surrendering yourself to me baby." he cooes me.

"Please." I beg and cry out, he plants a kiss on my neck and chuckles against me. "Please what Ariel?"

"M-more." I manage to choke out as I was struggling to breathe, he pushes the ice cube again inside of me while his finger flicks my clit. "Am I clear about what I said?"

When I don't respond but only moan he scoffs, Dario removes the ice cube and places it back inside the glass, then he makes me stand on already wobbly legs.

My eyes trail down to the hands unbuttoning the white shirt and removing it completely then he travels his hands further down to his slacks and slides the slacks down along with his boxers, his member sprung out hard and throbbing.

"Since you can't talk im stuffing the mouth of yours until you can."

"W-what?" I ask with knitted brows but he isn't having my shit at all. "Get down on your fucking knees Ariel I won't ask again."

I gulp and lower myself, I place both my hands on either side of his thighs and watch the beautiful man sink further into the chair with both hands laced behind his head watching me. "Now please me like a good girl."

I wrap both hands around his thick and veiny cock and slowly stroke it from his shaft to his gland, and it only earned me a groan from him at the movements of my hand.

Then I notice pre-cum spreading his tip so with my thumb I smear it all over before bending down and wrapping my lips around him, Dario sucks in a harsh breath at the feeling and grits his teeth together.

I look up and his hand reaches out to stroke my cheek softly as I sink him further down my throat. "Yes baby take that fucking cock."

My lips run over his tip, then to his shaft and it only earns me a moan from him. Dario was big and it was impossible to take him all in my mouth without choking so with what I can't reach I stroke with my hand as I sink him down my throat.

I pull him out of my mouth and spit directly on his tip, spreading the spit all over his shaft as a sexy groan escapes his throat and it only makes me wetter and wetter. Then I sink my head back down and take him in my mouth again, Dario instantly sinks back against the chair while his lips part and he watches me with lust and hooded eye-lids. "You look so beautiful down there." his tone below a whisper while reaching a hand out and caressing my cheek.

I moan while bobbing my head and my eyes flutter shut while sinking him down my throat but then as I come back up and kiss his tip a few times I sink my teeth down, bitting him and the man underneath me narrows his eyes, his jaw clenches and he immediately shakes his head. "Bad move."

Truth be told, I wanted to rile him up and show him how angry I still am.

But I don't have time to protest and argue back as he grabs a fistful of my hair in-between his fingers and drags me back down, causing me to choke and gag as he sinks my head further down until all of him is in my mouth. "Really bad fucking move baby." he moans out as his hips lift and fucks my mouth. "I'm not going easy on you anymore."

My gag reflexes were always good with others.....except with Dario he was to fucking big, I could only take all of him for a second before im gagging and tearing up.

Dario knew this which is why he kept pushing me down.

He keeps me down long enough to make me gag and he only moans at the sounds escaping my throat. "You haven't been a good girl at all so take it I don't give a fuck if you stop breathing."

He pulls himself out of my mouth allowing me a few seconds to breath before pulling me back down and bobbing my head faster. "You aren't so smart now huh baby?" He groans out.

I couldn't speak, all I could do is moan as he sinks me down repeatedly. My eyes start to form tears and they start to slowly stroll they're way down my cheeks while he's watching me.

He smirks at me almost like he was satisfied at the mere look of me crying. "Come on baby I know you can take it."

Darios hand in my hair tightens before he pushes me down until im taking all of him in my mouth again and that's exactly what he wanted. It turned him on seeing me like this.

More tears start to stroll down my face as he uses my mouth faster and my hand strokes what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Dario lays his head back on the chair with parted lips while quiet whimpers pass his lips the sound of him whimpering sends vibrations throughout my body and my aching pussy only drips of wetness.

I keep mouth fucking him until I know he's close once his chest then starts to rise faster up and down with every moan leaving his lips, I watch with fascination as the man trembles underneath me.

Dario milks every last throb of his climax in my mouth and I swallow every single drop of him, once he reaches down from the cloud he's on he looks down and swipes a thumb across my lips. "Come here and ride me baby." he says in a more softer tone.

I get up and before I sit on his lap facing him he turns me around harsh to ride him reverse cowboy and sits me down on his still hard erection underneath me.

The bareness between us made me shift around uncomfortably but it fades once he aligns his cock at my entrance and I slowly guide myself all the way down his shaft with a soft moan escaping my lips.

He presses his chest against my back before wrapping a hand around my waist and neck. "Im sorry." I breathe out.

"You're sorry for what exactly?" He asks as I begin moving faster. "Im sorry I listened to her."

"Thats all I wanted baby." He moans out in my ear as I start to fuck him and the sounds coming from this room start to grow louder as our skin claps together.

"Arch your back and bend down" he orders low and firm but do as he says. "Atta girl, now place both arms on my knees and hold yourself up."

I slowly prop both arms on his knees and begin moving again faster, moans and cries escapes my lips as I sink all the way down.

A harsh slap lands across my left ass cheek making me hiss and jump but he quickly massages it right after, reliving the pain. "This fucking ass." he moans and lands another slap on the other cheek. "Bounce faster I wanna see it jiggle again baby."

I whimper and bounce myself up and down his shaft faster causing another slap on my cheek. Then a loud moan escapes my lips when he lifts his hips and thrusts upwards into me while holding onto my ass cheeks painfully harsh.

My legs begin to shake uncontrollably and almost give up on me but in an instant he wraps a arm around my lower half driving into me harder not stopping whatsoever. The sounds escaping my lips were foreign to me, inhuman even. "Brava ragazza, continua a fottermi."

My eyes roll to the back of my skull as he keeps plunging into me, my orgasm was close so fucking close and with a few more thrusts my vision fades slowly while electricity vibrates through my body and I climax all over his cock.

His hips start moving swiftly sloppy even, indicating that he was getting near to come. The sounds of flesh clapping, panting and moaning filled the room.

Then his moans and groans start to grow louder while warm cum filled me as I continue to squeeze around his cock.

I slump down on him as I try to catch my breath, I could feel Dario's chest beneath me rise up and down rapidly. "Fuck baby." he whispers breathlessly then turns my head slightly to connect our lips in a slow kiss. "Are you okay?" I nod weakly with a smile.

Still weak and wobbly I get up grabbing my towel and wrap it around my body as he watches me, he slides his slacks back up not even bothering to button them up and walks towards me backing me up against our wall.

"You don't ever have to be jealous baby, I told her off the minute you left." He whispers against me looking at me with such adoration. "Im all yours piccola mia all fucking yours" I giggle when he tilts my head to the side and presses his lips against my neck. "I love inhaling that sweet vanilla smell of yours it makes me turn into such a mad man baby."

He sinks into me while inhaling and kissing me before leaning back, connecting our eyes. "I love you my sweet sweet girl."

I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his, breathing in-between the kiss. "I love you more so much more."

He laughs against my lips and shakes his head
"Impossible baby."

𓆩♡𓆪

AHH THE BOOK IS ALMOST DONE!!!!

And were close to 200k reads omfg tysm to everybody who has continued to read my book it means like the world to me!!!!

What did y'all think of this chapter? some people will have their opinions about this chapter especially with the ice cube scene but I personally loved it and if you didn't DONT leave hate😤😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 38.2K 30
Curiosity killed the cat... A teenage girl begins an online relationship with an older man but soon discovers that he isn't who he appears to be. ...
1.3M 32.8K 60
"๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ...
8.6M 127K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
18.6M 448K 67
In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . She gets what she wants because no one dar...