𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

De unholy__0

AGE GAP STORY!!! Beverly clover fawn, the definition of sweetness, the most precious girl as considered by h... Mais

Introduction
Aesthetics
1: "he will stay here"
2: "Mr. Robot"
3: "Simba "
4: "Malyshka"
5 : "Moya dusha "
6: "Aunt Lia "
7: "Cheekys "
8: "Her genie"
9: "Grocery shopping"
10: "back home"
11 : "Mr. Nelson"
12: "Letter"
13: "Goodbye"
14: "Rescue"
15: "Panic"
16: "Taste"
17: "Mine"
18: "Assurance"
19: "Angry"
20: "Punishment"
21: "Breakfast"
22: "Skincare"
23: "Reaction"
24: "Please her"
25: "Russia"
26: "Contract"
27: "The truth"
28: "Gone"
29: "The promise"
30: "Clubbing"
31: "Drunk"
32: "Gifts"
33: "Bookstore"
34: "Missed You"
35: "Night stay"
36: "College"
37: "Office"
38: "Love"
39: "Jan"
40: "Birthday"
41: "Expose"
42: "Justice"
43: "Brownies"
44: "First"
46: "Torture"
47: "Bath"
48: "His Empire"
49: "Suck"
50: "Swallow"
51: "Stars"
52: "Vera's story"
53: "Dress"
54: "Nicolas and Nitara"
55: "Jealous?"
56: "Slow"
57: "Club"
58: "Drunk"
59: "Old"
60: "Gracy's Gift"
61: "Proposal"
62: "Forever"
63: "Little Champ"
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

45: "Home"

38K 918 182
De unholy__0

{Beverly}

It had been exactly two days since our sexy time. These past two days, I had been extremely touchy and clingy. He didn't mind though. He would hold me in his arms wherever I needed him and remind me how much he loves me.

Right now, we were boarding the plane, To Russia. I was so excited for a new start. To leave this place behind and have a fresh start. With him.

The only hard part of leaving was goodbye. Saying goodbye to those people who had always been there for me. Take care of me. Love me.

All five of us cried holding each other. Jan, austria, Bridget and aurora held me so tight that my arms started to hurt. But I didn't mind. I enjoyed every second of it. But now I miss them.

Jan made me a book. He wrote so many precious things inside it along with our pictures. Bridget gifted me a diamond keychain which spelled 'with my sugar daddy'. Aurora gave a personalized videoframe and Versace earrings . Our memories played in it. So cute.

And lastly austria gave me a gold pendant and a pair of Louis Vuitton heels. Woah.

"Moya dusha" Nikolai slides his hand behind my back, wrapping his hand around my waist, pulling me to the side.

"Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. Petrov. I'm Stephan your pilot for the journey. Please make yourselves comfortable. I hope you enjoy the trip" he bowed and left before I could greet him back.

I stil wave at his back. Grinning widely.

"He called me Mrs. Petrov. Pumpkin " I told Nikolai, looking up at him as I see a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"Ofcourse malyshka, that too will happen soon. "

He walks me to my seat. My man was rich, rich. He had his own jets and even Horses. Isn't that awesome!!!!!

"It's so pretty" I gape at the beautiful interior. Pearly white lights shining in my eyes.

"It's yours, Moya dusha" he smirked , sitting down on his seat.

"What do you mean?" I frown cocking my head to the side. He pats his thigh gesturing me to sit.

I walk up to him and lay on his lap. He adjusts me, wrapping his strong muscular arms around my waist. Nikolai rests his head on my shoulder and speaks into my ear.

"This airplane is yours. I bought it for you. It's new, this is your own baby, now my little fawn has an own airplane" he chuckled in my ear kissing it softly.

"No" I said immediately. I don't want him to buy me an aeroplane. What will I do with it? Fly it? Pshtt I can't. I'll fly high instead.

"I can't fly it, pumpkin" I giggle hitting his shoulder slightly. It feels as if I'm being hit. He's strong like that.

"You have to do nothing by yourself Moya dusha, you've got your pilot." Woah. Does that mean I'm rich?

Ohh yes! I'm removing poverty from this world and opening NGO's and home for pets everywhere. Yay!

"I'm tired" I yawn, nuzzling into his lap. He chuckled picking me up and walking into the room.
A room!

The walls were black and there was a bed in the middle. On its left was a table and on its right was a switchboard.

He laid me on the bed, and covered my body with a fluffy banket. He then gives me my Moana stuffie and switches the lights off.

"Sleep, my love"
__________________________________

"Wake up malyshka, we're going to land soon" land? What are we? Water right now?? Hehe I'm funny like that.

"Good morning pumpkin" I grin wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled pecking my shoulder blade.

"It's 3 in the morning my soul."

Nikolai helped me get up and change. The temperature was a bit colder now so he wrapped a warm jacket around me and made me wear fuzzy socks. Cute

Once we landed, A beautiful matte black limousine was already waiting for us. He helped me in and then came inside. 

I didn't really say anything
1. Because I was too sleepy.
2. Distracted watching the streets of Russia.

"We're here boss" the man opened the door for- WOAH.

A MANSION!

it was gigantic. So huge, so pretty. There were guards surrounding the whole place, which when looking at Nikolai bowed. There was a pool and a fireplace in the garden .

So pretty. I can live here forever.

"YO! BITCH" A shrilling voice reached my ears. A man standing in his pink shorts and a minion tshirt with different slippers in each leg stood outside the gate.

"Does he have some mental issue?
I know a good doctor, I can suggest." I whispered in nikolai's ear, concerned about the man infront of me who grinned widely.

Wait- it's Leonidas.

I let out a shriek, running into his arms, hugging the life out of him. He laughs twirling me around in his hold.

"K' that's enough " Nikolai pulls me back, I pout.

"Hey there Pretty girl, and yo! you fatass" he smacked nikolai's head but later regretted it when Nikolai backhanded him and he feel on his bahookie.

I giggle hiding my face in my pumpkin's chest. I don't wanna look mean.

"Come on malyshka, welcome home"

Home, this is such a new place to me. Yet so familiar. So comforting, it has a protective aura surrounding it or maybe it's just Nikolai who's surrounding me.

Gracy, was already here. She came in another car as Nikolai was too much of a drama queen to let her come in the same car.

We even fought over it but he bribed me with a sexy time. Hehe

"Moya dusha , i need to talk to him. You go with her. She'll help you with everything" a woman in her late twenties stood, near the gate with a welcoming smile .

"You're pretty" I say, smiling at her.

She blushed and rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"Thankyou so much Mrs. Petrov."

as I walk upstairs I hear Leonidas tell Nikolai something about Mr . Nelson and basement.

I was too sleepy to care about it so I just picked Gracy up and went to our room.

I'm finally home!

Author's note
Russia.......what do you have for my babies???.

nikolai making meaning out of everything she says cause she's his Lil baby<3.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9M 37K 45
*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a na...
75.6K 1.4K 45
Lilly Thatcher is a 21-year-old university student. She's your classic goody two shoes reader girl. She was sweet and innocent to everyone she knew...
4.1M 118K 30
"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel." ~ Daisy was a beautiful, naïve daughter of a proud, wealthy family. Somehow, she agreed...
58K 2K 48
"But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose" *** ExTrAcT "We're role-playing Sunshine, think...