ALIGNING OUR STARS

By maddamsirfiction14

Haseena Mallik (22) is a girl completing her law studies and aspires to join the force one day. She is innoce... More

Prologue- The Weird Girl
Chapter 1- Haseena: A Pervert
Chapter 3- What Have I Done!
Chapter 4- Turning The Wrongs To Right
Chapter 5- Thankyous And Sorries
Chapter 6- Proving Her Innocence
Chapter 7- A Disguised Enemy?
Chapter 8- Blood And Bandages
Chapter 9- A Sweet And Salty Morning
Chapter 10- When All Went Well
Chapter 11- The Dinner Invitation
Chapter 12- The 'Dinner'
Chapter 13- Family At Stake

Chapter 2- Drunk Karishma

941 215 58
By maddamsirfiction14

As I promised, here is a part on completing 650 followers.

Enjoy!

Do leave lots of comments and votes.

Ignore mistakes.

_______________________

She was pissed off from the morning. Ignoring everyone, she had become friends with Haseena, and she betrayed her just a few hours later. She should have listened to Rohit when he said that Haseena was a womanizer.

How could anyone stoop so low? Inspite of being a woman herself, how could she play with another woman's dignity.

She went into the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she was disgusted of herself. That slut would have touched her body, she doesnt even remember what happened last night. Everything was a blur.

She came into her room after the shower and looked at the time, she was running late. She had to hurry up.

After getting her bag and putting all the things in it, she hurried outside the house with her mom calling, "Beta nashta toh karke jao" and her replying, "Canteen se karlenge maa"

______________________

Haseena was walking in the corridor after her first lecture. She looked at her wrist watch, the second lecture was free, the professor had not come. She sighed in relied because she was really hungry. She has not eaten anything all morning

She went into the canteen and looked at everything, her mouth watered. She stood in one of the line and waited for it to move.

While waiting, she looked around and saw the face she was searching, Karishma. She placed her hand on the cheek she'd slapped and thought, "Koi galatfehmi ho gayi hain inko. Jaake samjhayenge hum badme." Her impatience began to increase, not because she was hungry, because she wanted to talk to Karishma and clear the misunderstanding.

Just then, someone pushed her from behind and she bumped into someone infront of her. It was a girl, petite and short. She turned behind and had to look up to see Haseena. Her expressions were neutral until she saw Haseena but then she looked angered and annoyed after seeing her.

"Iam so—" She tried to apologize but within that she received a tight slap on the same cheek Karishma had slapped her previously.

"You prick!" The girl yelled and Haseena's eyes widened. She had not done anything, why was everyone misunderstanding her.

"Dekhiye aap shant ho jaiye, humein peeche se dhakka laga tha bas uss hi vajah se hum apke upar gir gaye the" Haseena tried to explain her calmly. She could not afford to show any kind of anger because her reputation around here was already damaged. Any small mistake and it would be destroyed.

"I know you are lying, tumhare bare mein suna hai mene bahut and I know what kind of a slut you are." She said with disgust in her eyes and Haseena's heart started to race.

She wanted to scream that she was not a slut. She wanted to punch that person who had started this rumour about her. Haseena was innocent, she just wanted to complete her studies and pursue what she had dreamt to become, she wanted nothing else. 

"Dekhiye, hamari baat suniye—"

"Nahi sunni hain humein tumhari baat!" The latter yelled and walked past Haseena to see the person standing behind her.

Haseena followed the latter and found out that it was Sagar, Rohit's friend. "Btao, kya tumne inhe dhakka diya?" The shorter one asked and Sagar shook his head in no. Haseena's mouth widened, she knew that Sagar had pushed her but he was lying.

"Ab btao, ab kyu na complain kare hum tumhari?" The shorter one asked looking into her eyes. Haseena felt like she would cry anytime. She was already complained about two times, and if the management got a complain about her the third time then she would be out of the college.

"Hamari vishwas kijiye please. Hum vese nahi hain. Yeh—yeh banda jhooth bol rha hain"

"BILKUL SACH BOL RAHA HAIN SAGAR" A voice came, from behind her back. She turned around to see the source of the voice and found that people have gathered around them to see the drama going on.

Out of all people, it was Karishma who had said that Sagar was telling the truth. She stepped forward and told to Haseena, "Kaisi insaan hain aap dekh chuke hain hum, toh zada baniye mat." Karishma said making an eye to eye contact.

"Hum sach keh rhe hain Karishma, humein peeche se dhakka laga tha hum—" She could not even complete her sentence when she received another slap.

"CHUP!" Karishma yelled and pushed Haseena so hard that she ended up falling on the ground. "Jaan chuke hain hum apke bare mein, aur iss gande muh se hamara naam mat nikaliye." She yelled, showing her finger. "Aap na yahan ke layak nahi hain, isliye apko yahan log 'Charity Case' bolte hain."

Listening all that, Haseena felt like someone had stabbed her heart with a knife. After a long time she had let someone in, and that very person was now insulting her infront of everyone.

"Tum chalo, hamare saath. Complain karte hain inki, phir inhe sabak milega" Karishma said, holding the girl's hand and dragging her but Haseena stopped them by holding the girl's purse.

Seeing that there was no other option, she said, "Iam sorry! Hum—humein maaf kar dijiye please. Hum apni galti mante hain aur waada karte hain ki phir esa kabhi nahi hoga. Bas—bas complain mat kijiye" Haseena requested. She could not afford to get thrown out of the college.

"Aur agar yeh sab phir se kiya toh?" The girl asked in a low tone.

"Toh complain kar lijiyega" Haseena replied, "bas ek mauka de dijiye" She pleaded.

"Hmm, theek hain" The latter agreed and Haseena took a sigh of relief.
She then, without eating anything, left the canteen immediately.

_______________________

Finally after completing all her lectures, Karishma packed her things and stood at the gate of the college wondering where Santu was.

The junior met her everyday, but where was she today? She would always greet her with a cheerful 'hi' or a wave but there was no clue of her, she would herself approach her everyday, especially when leaving to go home because their route was the same.

She waited there for a while, seeing her wrist watch which now showed 5:00pm. She should have been here by now.

She finally spotted her, coming from one of the classes in the college. She looked somewhat dull and tensed. Karishma wondered why. What could make a cheerful person so dull.

"Hello maddam, yaad hain hum?" Karishma asked as Santosh did not notice her and was about to walk past by.

She had broken her bubble and Santosh said with a jolt, "huh—haan? Haan mein bas kuch soch rahi thi" She said walking ahead and Karishma accompanied her.

"Kaa soch rahi ho tum esa?" Karishma asked. 

"Kya yeh sach hain ki apne aaj Haseena di ko sabke samne thappad mara?" Santosh asked all of a sudden, looking at her with expressionless eyes.

Karishma was taken aback due to the sudden interrogation, she had never seen Santosh be so serious. "Tum gussa kahe ho rahi ho Santu? Woh layak thin uss thappad ke" Karishma said, defending herself.

"Kyu?" She asked calmly.

"Kal, unhone hamare nashe ki halat ka faida uthaya aur. . . aur humare sath..." She said, getting uncomfortable.

"Kal? Kal toh Haseena di aur apke sath hum bhi the." Santosh said with disbelief.

"Tum toh chali gayi thi na" Karishma asked with an element of surprise in her tone, this was a new information.
"Ka—ka hua tha kal?" She asked and Santosh began to narrate everything.

Karishma had lost her balance and was about to fall down when Haseena came forward and caught her.

Santosh, who was seeing all this from afar, came immediately to the rescue.

"Haseena di, kya hua?" She asked with worry because Karishma did not look well. 

"Pata nahi Santu, Karishma hamare paas aa rahin thi aur achanak se gir gayi" Haseena said looking at her with a creased forehead.

Santosh sniffed her lips, and she stunk of alcohol she had drunk in her misery. "Shayad inhone thodi zada peeli hain, Karishma di apni drinks handle nahi kar pati hain" Santosh said, tapping Karishma's cheek and making her stand. She was somewhat in conscious now.

"Yeh kaa ho raha hain hamare aaju baaki" Karishma said suddenly, pushing Haseena and she was about to fall again but this time Santu caught her.

"Kar—Karishma di, kuch nahi hua hain. Humein ghar jaana hain" Santosh said and helped her stand.

"NAHI!"

"HAAN!" Both Santu and Haseena screamed over the loud music.

Haseena had come in her bike, and that made life easy for both of them because it was already eleven in the night, it was hard to find a cab or a rickshaw.

Haseena sat first and then they both made Karishma sit on the bike and Santu sat afterwards, holding Karishma tightly.

"Woohoooo" Karishma yelled as Haseena started the bike. "San—Santu hum hawa mein kahe udd rahe hain" Karishma asked spreading her arms. "Woohooo! Panchi bani udti phiroon mast gagan mainn!" Karishma yelled on top of her lungs and Santu closed her ears.

Karishma looked like she would imbalance any moment so Santosh held her once again.

"Nashe si chad gayi oye
Kudi nashe si chad gayiiii!" She sang once again, bursting the curtains of both of their ears. "Santu humein tumhe kuch batana hain!" Karishma said suddenly, with all the seriousness.

"Karishma di please nahi, aap bas shanti se beth jaiye, kafi hoga" Santosh said, being fed up.

"Nahi, tum suno."

"Boliye kya?" Santosh said, giving in.

"Hum Batman hain!" She yelled and Santosh hit her forehead.

Haseena soon got to her home, she knew that Santu's mother would yell at her if she comes home that late. Santu took a selfie of herself and Haseena and sent it to her mother saying that she would be at Haseena's for the night as she would be helping her study.

Both of them held Karishma and helped her to come inside the house.

"Santu, asman mein ghar aagya" Karishma said looking around in the house. "Dekho ise, hum sab ... Hum sab udd rahe hain ... Woohoo" she said and tried to run but Haseena caught her before she could.

"Santu shant karao inhe"

"Di ko bedroom mein leke chalo Haseena di" Santosh said and helped Haseena move to the room.

Karishma was dangling here and there, unable to balance herself. "Hasshh" Santu said and sat in the chair in Haseena's room.

"Kya kar rahi ho Santu tum!" Haseena yelled and at the same time Karishma broke free from her hold and opened the bathroom door.

"So—Sorry di" Santosh said and got up, following Haseena inside the bathroom, they both saw Karishma under the shower, getting herself drenched in the water.

"Santu, Haseena! Dekho barish ho rahi hai ab!" Karishma said, moving in a round and enjoying the shower, she thought was rain

"Karishma bahar aaiye jaldi" Haseena called, pulling her back.

Karishma started to fake cry, "Hume— koi apni marzi se kuch karne nahi deta" she said stomping her legs on the ground.

"Haan haan kar lijiyega apni marzi ki, aaiye jaldi bahar" She said pulling her outside, getting herself drenched too.

She took out two pairs of clothes and gave one to Santosh, asking her to help her wear it and then she went outside to change her own clothes.

"Aur phir?" Karishma asked.

"Phir kya? Humne apki change karne mein madad ki aur hum dono uss room mein sou gye, Haseena di bahr couch pe soyin thi" She said.

"Toh tum subah kahan thi?"

"Hum chla gye the, subah 7 bje. Lekin hum puri raat wahin the" Santosh said.

"Matlab. . . matlab Haseena ne hamare saath esa kesa kuch nahi kiya?" Karishma asked and Santosh shook her head in no, making Karishma feel immense guilt for her doings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.5K 12
The story picks up from the end of Mission Jeet, from the moment Haseena Mallik sacrificed herself. Haseena and Karishma's relationship changes from...
23.3K 3.4K 26
After a disastrous first date, the only things Haseena Mallik and Karishma Singh have in common are mutual dislike and their love for their goddaught...
22.1K 1.8K 39
Brought together by the circumstances, Amar and Haseena realize how they could spend their lives together! It's a simple story. A fan fiction based o...
18.2K 2.9K 14
'Haseena Mallik' was a name which everyone in lucknow knew. Most eligible Bachelorette and The SHO of Mahila Police Thana at Janpad, Lucknow and also...