Werewolf Academy

By MartinaLouis

Brylee Cunnings has a secret that only a handful of people know. If word ever goes out to whom she really is... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
NOTE
BLURB [UPDATED]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
[CLOSED]
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Werewolf Academy//Chapter Thirty
Werewolf Academy - Chapter Thirty-One
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 33
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 34
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 35
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 36
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 37
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 38
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 39
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 40
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 41
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 42
Werewolf Academy - Chapter 43 (Part I)

Werewolf Academy - Chapter Thirty Two

27K 1K 175
By MartinaLouis

Werewolf Academy - Chapter Thirty Two

I pace around my room while holding my head, deciding whether or not to go to school. I can call in sick but I need an excuse letter for that, and the nurse is the only one who's able to give me that darn excuse sheet. "Darn...I seriously need to skip school today." Following that sentence, I mumble a complaint about this preposterous school. "I could go to most of my class and then skip the rest..." I suggest. "Oh goodness gracious why is escaping school so hard now?" I grumble. I actually know the answer to that idiotic question.

"Oh fuck it..." I harshly mutter. "It's now or never." I grab my bag from the couch and walk out of my dorm room. Maddox is there leaning on the wall with a huge smile on his face. "Why are you smiling? There is nothing you should smile about today! Everything is turning terrible for me day by day!" A scowl appears on my face.

Maddox lets out a laugh, "Oh baby doll," he presses my cheeks together and kisses my forehead, a gesture that he loves to do. "You're so cute when you complain to yourself." He pinches my nose, making me wince at the pain. He's very playful. "Don't be a downer. My dad might be nice to you and cover it for you." He replies with a cheery voice.

And what if his dad doesn't cover up for me? For all I know, his dad can embarrass anyone he wants. He does it to his son so he can do it to everyone. I hope he doesn't embarrass me. It's the least thing he can do for his future daughter-in-law.

"Aw baby, we're getting married?" Aw crap, I said that out loud. Maddox takes my bag and slings it over his shoulder. "Albeit, before we even get married we'll have one hundred children." Maddox dreamily states.

I slap his shoulder, gently. "I don't like kids." Now that's a lie. "Let's forget about this conversation for a while. I need help!" I demand. I can't ditch class without a reasonable reason. I'm not the best at lying.

Maddox pats my shoulder, "I'll try to persuade my dad. It's not the best thing but I do hope that it works." Maddox assures. He's always been the handyman since he entered my life. I'm proud of him.

Oh what am I doing? I'm the one supposed to help him. He's still troubled about everything. He looks fine every time I see him but I know that he's just covering up because he doesn't want me to be worried about him. And as the time passes, sometimes I would feel a slight churn in my stomach. It's like it's telling me to count off the days' of Maddox's birthday.

I put my problems away. Maddox needs me right now. His problem is a much bigger deal than mine. "How are you?" I twirl a lock of my hair in nervousness. "Is everything okay?"

Maddox groans, "Do you really have to ask that stupid question?" Maddox hisses. Yep, he's pissed. "I'm over the rainbows!" Maddox replies in a harsh tone. "Shit's getting real and the fucking blue sky is messing with me. It's a piece of shit." Woah...what the heck is he talking about.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "I shouldn't have asked about it."

He releases a sigh, "Oh baby, I'm sorry for being shitty. Don't worry about it honeybunch. I'll just deal with it." Maddox taps my shoulder, reassuring me that he'll be okay. I don't believe him. I know it's killing him inside.

"Okay then, now onto my problem. If I do get humiliated by ton our fellow students and classmates, will you sing the "Fuck You Motherfuckers" song with me?" I ask, my eyes widening for the puppy effect. "Please, with the cherry on top?" I pucker my bottom lip to complete the puppy face. He cannot resist this eyeballs, they're fucking wide for him.

"You look ugly." He insults. "That face is creepy. I bet even your mother won't appreciate that face you're making." He teases. "Nonetheless, I will help you because it will make you happy and less scared."

I punch his shoulder, "You're an asshole."

"I'm a human, not an asshole...but I do have an asshole! I can show it to you!" Maddox wiggles his butt while smirking. "It's pretty round and white. I am a white boy, in some ways." He's still a kinky shit. I start running away from, god knows what diseases he's caught up to. "Come on babe! Don't run away from me! You know you love me! Love me like the little white boy I am!"

On the way to the academy I see Mason on the hood of his car. I've been avoiding him and the other boys because Axel hangs out with them every day.

I think I should talk to him to make things clear. Slowing my pace, I gently walk towards him. "Hi Mason!" I cheerily greet. "How are you?" I ask.

Mason shifts his gaze towards me, "You should be asking your brother that question Bree." Mason replies in a sincere tone. "We know what happened, Bree. We're just really concerned about him. He's not the same anymore. He's a bit off and is mad at himself all the time now." Mason lays his hand at my shoulder. "Siblings hurt each other Bree. My sister and I always fight for the littlest things, but that's normal. The important thing is that we love each other, even if we're both imbeciles." Mason looks at me with his big doe eyes. I think I might apologize earlier than expected. "I just want you to know that, Axel cares about you a lot."

Maddox finally reaches us with a small smile plastered on his face. He protectively wraps his arms around my waist, "My girlfriend!" He exclaims in a protective voice. I elbow his lower stomach. "I was just making a clear statement. God knows what the heck's going on inside his head. He might think of peeling you off of your clothes, while he ravishes your body."

Mason's mouth opens in shock. "What the fuck man? I'll never think of her in that way! She's like a sister to me!" He exclaims. Mason's gaze turns back to me, "You're boyfriend seriously has a problem. Have him checked, please?" Mason's request was just simple. I had better plans than getting this buffoon checked.

Looking at Maddox with my stink eye, I slapped his chest. "We agreed that you'll only act like this when it's only the two of us!" I sneer. "You and your wild imaginations want me to whack your head a million times until you come to your senses!"

Maddox, oh Maddox, why are you so weird and cute at the same time? We're not even official yet, but there he is, claiming me as his girlfriend. I don't recall him asking me out...or maybe that's me being forgettable again.

"Bye Mason! Maddox and I need to talk!" Grabbing Maddox's right ear, I dragged him with me inside the academy's premises. He seriously needs to keep it low.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! You're pulling to hard-Ow! Why did you pull it harder?" Maddox groans in pain. His big frame follows my little body. "You're really aggressive baby doll."

Scoffing at his statement, "You must be blind then! I've been aggressive to you since day one!" I lowly grumble. "You're an idiot..." I murmur, for only him to hear. There are people staring at us. I'm guessing that, a little girl like me can't control such big boy. Well guess what people? This idiot will now be in my control! Hahaha!

Maddox smiles in my way, "But I'm your idiot! Forever!" He prolongs the word forever. His voice sounds joyful and excited at the same time.

Glaring at Maddox, "The more you say forever out loud, I'll make forever to never! And shut up! You're making a scene!" I let go of Maddox's ear, then take his index finger and hold it. It's something I like to do with all of his fingers. I like to hold them for a long period of time because every time I do it, Maddox's finger turns pink or red.

Regina, a girl from one of my classes giggles at the both of us. "You guys are so cute together!" She gushes in a high tone. She's a really nice person, but she can be two faced too. I've seen that side of her and that side, is when you go to her bad side.

"Hi Regina," I greet. She does the same to me and also decides to greet Maddox. She's in some of Maddox's classes too, and whenever Maddox does something stupid, she always tells me. "Did you finish the assignment our physics teacher gave us?"

Regina nods in agreement, "I did! It was easy as pie!" She brags. Regina and I continue our conversation. Maddox is right behind me, wincing every time I clenched, hardly on his index finger. "I...I...I think you're hurting him Bree." Regina stares at Maddox's pink finger. "You should let go."

I immediately let go of his pink finger. Maddox smirks, "Honey pie, aren't you going to kiss? You always kiss my fingers once their pink or red." Son of a bitch, that fucking asshole is trying to embarrass me. "C'mon babe, you know you love kissing my fingers." Maddox moves his finger to my face.

"I'm not going to kiss your finger, you buffoon." I swat his finger away from me. I hear the first bell ring, "Buffoon, Regina and I need to get to class. I'll see you later, okay? Is it okay with you?" I ask.

Maddox leans in to kiss my cheek but quickly takes my face and gives me a peck on the lips. "Take care, baby doll!" Maddox hurriedly runs away from me. He knows that I might hit his balls for kissing me. "See yah' later alligator!" he shouts.

Blushing, I turn away and walk with Regina to our physics class. We silently talked to each other about school, boys, and Maddox. Well I talked about Maddox because I'm not allowed to talk about other boys. Maddox gets a little bitchy when I talk about boys, especially David Guintoli-the main character from Grimm.

I see a small figure running. I notice that it's Anna, Mason's sister. She comes hurdling towards me. Once she makes it to me, she takes deep breaths while saying, "Bree...Axel needs...you! He's sick and says that he needs you! I think he has pneumonia!" She says breathless.

Not again!

Author's note: Late update once again! Sorry for that! I seriously need to start updating! Any who, if you like this chappie, do vote, comment, and follow! Love you guys! I'm going to edit this once I have the time to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 151K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...
59.9K 3.2K 22
Dakota lived oblivious to what it meant being mated. Several years of being mated to Daniel slowly taught her how naive she was in that fact. Daniel...
96.1K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...