SPRK Volume 1(RWBY OC Fanfic)

Autorstwa 4ho3nixFl4me

Just an RWBY OC story I've been working on ---- Four friends, with the dream of becoming professional huntsma... Więcej

Introduction+SPRK Intro
Chapter 1:SPRK
Chapter 2: Old Faces, New Surprises(Part 1)
Chapter 2:Old Faces New Surprises(Part 2)
Chapter 2:Old Faces New Surprises(Part 3)
Chapter 3: Nighttime Initiation
Chapter 4: Spark of A New Generation
Chapter 5: New Vibes
Chapter 6: Strong as Steel
Chapter 8: Fun Day(Part 1)
Chapter 8: Fun Day(Part 2)
Chapter 9: Bullies. Ugh, Who Likes Them
Chapter 10: Truths Can't Be Handled
Chapter 11: SPRK Vs. CRDL
Chapter 12: Discoveries, Old and New
Chapter 13: Truths
Chapter 14: A Roman Reunion
Chapter 15: Ready, Aim
Chapter 16: Fire
Chapter 17: Intervention(Small Lemon)
Credits(And Epilogue)

Chapter 7: Understandings

27 1 0
Autorstwa 4ho3nixFl4me

We see the boys continuing with their day, walking down the hallway. They still are talking about Rangers fight with the Grimm during Studies class.

Percy: "But still, you proved Weiss wrong and took that Grimm. No wonder why you were worried about that cage."

Ranger: "Yeah, I guess. But do you think I was I bit pushy with Yang? I did throw my hat at her, an' I called her 'darlin'."

Percy: "Aww, does someone have a crush on Blondie?"

Ranger turned red an bit and he hit Percy in the back of the head.

Ranger: "Wh-what?! No. I just thought I was to pushy, that's all. And besides, I thought you would've had a crush on her."

Percy had a playful shocked look on his face after hearing that.

Percy: "Are you accusing me of such nasty things?"

He then got into a more serious tone.

Percy: "But seriously, I only love her like a sister, Ruby too. So if you want to shoot your shot at Yang, I don't mind."

Ranger: "Percy, I don't have a crush on Yang, we hardly know each other. Why are you saying things like that?"

Seth and Kai were laughing at the conversation that the other two were having, but then they heard another argument up ahead.

Seth: "Shh."

Percy and Ranger both shut up as they looked at Seth, then they all heard the argument. They pinned it out, by the voices, to be both Ruby and Weiss. They peaked behind a corner that was behind the two girls. Seth looked at Kai and gave him a "what're they talking about?" look. Kai shrugged his shoulders and Seth looked back at the two girls.

Weiss: "You're supposed to be a leader and all you've been so far is a nuisance."

Ruby: "What did I do?"

Weiss: "That's just it, you've done nothing to earn your position. Back in the forest you acted like a child and you've only continued to do so."

Ruby: "Weiss, where is this coming from?"

Seth and Kai looked worried at this argument.

Kai(Whispering): "Should we intervene, boss?"

Weiss: "Not a team lead by you. I've studied, and trained, and quite frankly, I deserve better. Ozpin made a mistake."

Ruby's eyes widened whenever she heard this. Weiss then stormed off the other way.
Seth and Kai looked at each other and had the same idea.

Seth(Whispering): "Percy, Ranger. You two head back to the room. Kai, you can deal with Weiss' tantrum. And I'll reassure Ruby."

They all nodded. Percy and Ranger went the other way back to their room. Kai walked off in the direction Weiss walked. Ruby saw Kai walking that way. She just sighed and turned around walking in the other direction. Seth was leaning on the wall with the corner behind her.

Seth: "That charade went over well."

Ruby the got startled, cause she didn't know Seth was there the whole time.

Ruby: "Gah! O-oh, Seth. Hehe, you heard that didn't you?"

Seth: "Well, I've heard enough."

Ruby: "Oh, well then. Is she right?"

Seth: "About what?"

Ruby: "Ozpin making a mistake."

Cut to Weiss standing on a balcony with some benches. She leaned on the railings looking at the rest of the school under the orange sky. Kai finally caught up to her. He saw her looking at the sky, he then sat on the bench still looking at her with out her noticing.

Kai: "Enjoyed your little tantrum, Snowflake?"

Weiss gasped and looked at Kai, unaware that he'd be here. She then regained her rude composure.

Weiss: "Oh great. Now the showboaters are here."

Kai: "Not like I've heard that one before. So like I said, did you enjoy your little argument with Petals?"

Weiss: "That's none of your business."

Kai: "Oh, well perhaps you do need someone to talk to."

Weiss: "Like I said, it's none of your business."

Kai the scooched over on the bench making room for Weiss.

Kai: "I won't stop until you talk."

Weiss let our a defeated sigh

Weiss: "Fine."

She sat down next to him.

Weiss: "Besides, I would like to ask you some questions to."

Kai: "By all means, ask away."

Ruby: "Why was it that Ozpin asked you and your team to do an early initiation before us?"

Seth: "Well, I actually wonder about that myself."

Ruby: "Ok? But why did he specifically ask you guys?"

Kai: "Well, out of everyone here. Me and my team were the only four who hade the best chemistry of teamwork, and we've dealt with more stuff a professional huntsman can do."

Weiss: "But, isn't that dangerous? And not to mention operating without a license."

Kai: "Well yeah, but not when you have people back in Mistral who won't take up that mantle, you don't worry about it anymore."

Weiss: "What do you mean?"

Seth: "Most people back home, never wanted to do anything with the Grimm and criminals back home, so they just let it slide like nothing happened. And the four of us decided we've had enough. So we decided to step up and be better than the other people."

Ruby: "So that's why you decided to be huntsmen?"

Seth: "Well, we each have our own reasons that we want to become huntsmen."

Ruby: "Hehe, yeah that makes sense."

Kai: "Well, enough about me. Why'd you go off on Ruby like that?"

Weiss: "Well, I just couldn't take how she always acts. She's just so, ugh, immature to be a team leader. It should've been someone like me. Even when Percy wanted Ranger to fight the Boarbatusk. It should've been me, he didn't even raise his hand."

Kai: "Wow. You're used to having everything handed to you on a silver platter, aren't you?"

Weiss: "That's not true."

Kai raised his eyebrow at that answer.

Weiss: "Well, not entirely."

Kai laughed at this.

Weiss: "What's so funny?"

Kai: "You are aren't you? Don't worry I'm not judging you. But what does tick me off in a way is how you judge someone by their character."

Ruby: "Character?"

Seth: "Yes, Character. Take Kai for example. He is always optimistic, and wiling to goof off from time to time. But given a situation, he can be serious, smart, and willing to get a job done. The same can be said for the rest of us."

Weiss: "It's true. But it can be annoying."

Kai: "Well, it's those traits that make up our character. What can you see in Ruby?"

Weiss: "Well, she is immature, irresponsible-"

Kai: "See, that's the thing."

Weiss: "Excuse me?"

Kai: "You see in her, what you want to see. You never give a chance to see what she wants you to see. And the sooner you accept that, the more successful you and your team will be. So give her time. Who knows, she might be a better leader than Seth."

Seth: "Who knows, you might be a better leader than me."

Ruby chuckles a little bit.

Ruby: "Hehe, well I wouldn't say better."

Seth: "Don't be like that. It's true, you might be. Wait I got an idea."

Ruby: "Huh, what is it?"

Seth: "Me and the guys invited Jaunes team to hang out in Vale for the weekend. Why don't you ask your team if they want to come with us."

Weiss: "That wouldn't sound like fun."

Kai: "Cmon, Snowflake."

He looked at her with somewhat puppydog eyes. She say his green eyes shimmer with the yellow sky. She then turned red and looked away.

Weiss: "S-stop calling me that. I don't like it."

Kai: "I'll stop if you come with us."

Weiss: "Fine, I'll come.

Seth: "Awesome, we had a full day planned with fun stuff."

Ruby: "Yeah, I can't wait. I'll ask when I get back."

Seth: "Well, I hope you feel better. See ya."

Ruby: "Oh ok, bye Seth."

Seth waved and walked off. Ruby then walked off in the other direction, the stopped and turned to Seth.

Ruby: "Seth."

He turned around to face her.

Seth: "Yeah?"

Ruby: "Th-thank you. I needed this talk."

Seth smiled at her.

Seth: "You're welcome, Ruby."

They both walked off going their separate ways.

Fast foward to the night, we see Seth and Kai walking to their dorm finished for the day. They then here Weiss from the hallway.

Weiss: "I've always wanted bunk beds as a kid. That's wrong by the way."

She the closes the door and walks of to be face to face with the two boys.

Weiss: "O-oh. Kai. Seth."

Kai: "Weiss. Feeling better?"

Weiss: "Yeah, actually I am."

Seth: "I'll see you in the dorm dude."

Kai: "Alright, see ya."

Seth then walked to the dorm, leaving Kai and Weiss to talk.

Kai: "So? Was I right, or was I right."

Weiss: "You're not gonna let this go aren't you?"

Kai: "If it means lifting people's spirits up, then yeah. I'll never let it go."

Weiss: "Well, I can say. I do tolerate your character, Kai."

Kai: "Well, who doesnt."

They both laughed a little. Then they looked at each other in the eyes again. Creating a spark. Which made both of them turn red.

Weiss: "W-well, I guess I should."

Kai: "Yeah, m-me too."

Kai, Weiss: "Goodnight."

They both walked off into different directions to their dorm.

Kai walked in and say Percy appear in front of him.

Percy: "Enjoyed your make out session buddy?"

Kai: "Oh shut up will you?"

Ranger was sleeping on his bed. And Seth laid down.

Seth: "Ok guys, we've had an eventful day. I for one like sleep on it."

The other two nodded and got into their sleepwear. They got into their beds, and decided to let the sweet release of dreams take them. Waiting for the next day to come.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, just as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Stay toasty my little Fireballs
4ho3nix Out!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

61.4K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
103K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...
36.7K 863 34
It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he heard that an old associate of his, Adam...