mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

LXV: waiting game

1.4K 98 12
By lvndrkookfics

hi, Sora!! Yoongi hasn't answered my text about watching Chunhei :( she'll be going with Noah and Jin today.

I frown slightly as I send Sora a text.

After the movie last night, I got Chunhei ready for bed and tucked her in. With a pout on her face, we tried to FaceTime Yoongi one last time before she had to go to bed. Just like our last few attempts, we received no answer.

Chunhei frowned as I kissed her on the forehead and bid her a goodnight. I sighed as I turned her lights out. Once I was sure she was sleeping peacefully, I walked back to the living room to clean up the couch and turn the TV off.

Once everything had been put back into its place, I got myself ready for bed. Checking my phone one last time, I frown as the notifications show no sign of Yoongi.

Shaking last night's events away, I look at the clock and see that it was almost time for dismissal. The students had been very excited for Valentines Day that would be happening next week and were discussing different plans they had for the holiday. I laugh as they cleaned up their areas and discussed the mini classroom party we'd be having to celebrate the holiday.

"Ok, is everyone's areas clean and ready for next week?" I clap my hands to catch their attentions.

"Yes!" Everyone excitedly answers, gathering their things.

"Perfect! You all did wonderful this week. I'm very proud of all of you! If we're all ready, let's all line up by the door and prepare to go home. Don't forget anything you'd want to have over the weekend!"

After getting everyone settled, I opened the classroom door and lead them outside to the pick-up area. Luckily for me, every parent, including Jin and Sora, were already patiently waiting outside. All of my students were picked up on time which left me feeling relieved.

"How are you doing, YN?" Jin asks as him and Sora approach after all the kids had been picked up.

"I've been well! Third quarter is over and I've got all my grades updated. I can take a rest this weekend," I sigh, giving both of my friends a hug.

"That's great to hear!!" Jin smiles, patting my back, "Well, I won't keep you any longer. Chunhei and Noah, let's get going!"

The two kids smile and give Jin hugs as he collects their backpacks. Sora gives Noah a kiss and I do the same for Chunhei, telling her that I should be back to pick her up in a few hours.

"Be good for uncle Jin, ok?" I tell her, pulling her into my side, "Don't cause too much trouble."

"Promise, mummy!" Chunhei flashes my favorite gummy smile, "Can we call daddy later?"

"We can, my love," I nod my head, "Hopefully he isn't busy again."

"Cmon, kiddos!" Jin lightens the mood, "I think the ice cream shop near here has some new flavors we can try!"

Both kids cheer at the offer of ice cream and Sora and I shake our heads as we wave the three off.

Once the kids and Jin were safely in the car, Sora turns to me.

"Ready to go, mama?"

"Ready!" I respond, grabbing my bags and making my way to my car.

"I'll drive," Sora suggests, "You just sit and rest."

"Jin knows, doesn't he?" I quirk my eyebrow up at her, "I won't be mad if he does!"

"I may have..." Sora starts, putting the car in reverse, "I had to tell him! He caught me on the phone with Dr. Yoon and he assumed it was me! I'm sorry!!!"

I laugh and shake my head, imagining Jin's reaction to Sora speaking to Dr. Yoon about setting up an appointment, "It's ok! He didn't let it slip to the others, right? Especially Yoongi?"

"Nope! All of them have been really busy and haven't been able to even text each other," Sora explains, "Which reminds me, has Yoongi answered yet?"

"Nope," I frown, "Chunhei has been asking for him since yesterday. I even had to bribe her with ice cream last night because she was sad about her dad not answering our calls."

"That's weird," Sora sighs, "And didn't he also tell you he'd watch Chunhei today?"

"Yeah! I told him in advance and he even asked about the appointment."

"Did he ask what it was for?"

"Yes, he even asked if he needed to come and I told him it was just a routine check up."

"That's odd," Sora shakes her head, "Maybe I'll ask Jin to give him a call. This behavior isn't something Yoongi usually does, especially towards you and his daughter."

I stay silent as I scroll on my phone, looking at my texts with Yoongi and seeing how he hasn't responded.

"Don't worry too much about it, YN," Sora breaks me out of my trance, "I know it's concerning, but you also have to watch your health, too, YN. Dr. Yoon will tell you this, but, I want you to prioritize your wellbeing from now on. You've been working really hard with school and with Chunhei."

I simply nod, letting Sora continue.

"Are you planning on letting Yoongi know after today?"

"Yes, I was planning on letting him know tonight once I get confirmation from the doctor."

"Sounds like a plan," Sora smiles at me, "We should be there soon. Don't worry too much about anything but yourself."

After a few more minutes of driving, Sora pulls into the parking garage where Dr. Yoon's office was located. We get out of the car and make our way inside.

"Mrs. Kim! Long time no see," The receptionists waves as we enter the office.

"Hi, Minjae!" Sora waves back, leading me over to the front desk, "I'm here with my friend, YN Lee. We're seeing Dr. Yoon today."

"Ahh, yes! She's ready for you. I'll go ahead and let her know that you're here."

"Thank you," I smile at her.

"Welcome to our office, Ms. YN," Minjae smiles back, "Please have a seat and Dr. Yoon will be out shortly."

We make our way over to the seating area and wait for a few minutes before a female dressed in a pink dress with a white coat comes out of one of the rooms. She walks towards us, a kind smile on her face.

"Ms. Lee YN?" She speaks up.

"That's me," I smile and stand up.

"Welcome!" The woman, who I assume is Dr. Yoon, answers, outstretching her hand out to me, "I'm Dr. Nari Yoon. Let's head on over into room 3."

We make our way over to the room. It consists of the basic cabinets, patient examination bed, and a few chairs.

"Go on and have a seat on the bed, YN," Dr. Yoon directs me as we enter the room.

Sora follows shortly after, waving to Dr. Yoon, "Long time no see, Dr. Yoon."

"Sora!" Dr. Yoon engulfs Sora in a hug, "It has been a while. I'm glad you recommended me to YN."

"You are one of the best OB GYNS in Seoul," Sora smiles at me, "And I only want the best for my friends."

"You flatter me too much," Dr. Yoon turns to me, "So, Ms. YN! I heard you've gotten some positive pregnancy tests last week?"

"I did!" I confirm, "Sora and I did two tests last week and both were clearly positive. I wanted to just confirm it today."

"Ok, have you taken anymore tests since then?"

I shake my head.

"And have you experienced any common pregnancy symptoms? Missed periods? Nausea? Fatigue?"

"Yes," I nod and explain, "I missed my period that I was expecting in January and I've been feeling very fatigued this past week. I've also been nauseous a few times, but no vomiting."

"Ok and we're going to get a bit personal here, but do you have a rough estimate of when the baby was conceived? This may give us an estimation of how far along you are."

I blush and think back. It was now nearing the middle of February and the last time I remember was, "I believe it was around the first week of January."

"Ok," Dr. Yoon nods, noting it all down on her clipboard, "This is great, YN. So, what I'm going to have you do is two more urine pregnancy tests and then we'll do a blood test to really confirm. We've got a lab in-office and they aren't running anything at this moment, so we should be able to get results from that in half an hour. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect," I agree, looking over at Sora who sends me two thumbs up and a big smile.

"Perfect! So, I'll have Minjae come and take your blood for the test and I'll go and get you some water and the urine test."

After a few minutes, Minjae had taken my blood and brought it to the lab. Dr. Yoon had brought me two water bottles to chug and I was currently in the bathroom, once again, peeing on two sticks.

"YN?" A knock startles me, "Everything good in there?"

I recognize the voice as Dr. Yoon's and finish up the last test.

"Yes! I answer back, "I'll be out in a minute!"

"Bring the tests out with you!"

I wash my hands and fix myself before making my way out of the bathroom and back into the room where Dr. Yoon and Sora were waiting. I place the tests on the table and sit back on the bed with my hands in my lap.

"Nervous?" Dr. Yoon senses my anxiety, "There's no need to be, YN. Right now, it's just a waiting game. How about while we wait, you tell me about your daughter? Sora was telling me about her. I'd love to know more about her, if you're comfortable with sharing."

I smile at the thought of Chunhei and begin telling Dr. Yoon all about her, "Well, her name's Min Chunhei, you already know..."

not proofread

a/n: I maaaaay have fucked up the timeline of this story because of how long I did not update for. I think my original timeline was based on 2020-2021, but I honestly do not even remember anymore LOL. so as a result, I will be adjusting the story a bit and will now loosely base it off 2023! either way, this is a work of fiction so time does not necessarily play a big role in the story (just in this pregnancy hehehe)

but anyways! I hope the timeline isn't too confusing and that you enjoy these next couple updates! I'm trying to pre-write as much as I can because there is currently a typhoon where I live so I'm expecting to be out of power by tomorrow :(( hopefully my data doesn't get cut off so I can upload chapters from my phone, but should you not get an update later this week, it may be because of the storm.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...
123K 5K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...