Serving Them

By Mikaelsonbich25

Y/N is a just trying to find something new. After escaping an abusive relationship she decides to go to New O... More

Chapter 1- New Orleans
Chapter 2- Bi-Panic
Chapter 3- Eating Fast Food With The Hybrid
Chapter 4- Making Coffee
Chapter 5- Serving Klaus
Chapter 6- Friends With The Salvatore Gang
Chapter 7- Half Confessions
Chapter 8- Kiss And Tell
Chapter 9- Mystery Guest
Chapter 10- Unusual Feelings
Chapter 11- Welcome Home, Darling
Chapter 12- Questioning An Original
Chapter 13- Pleasure Dom
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- Walking Red Flags
Chapter 16- Stay With Me
Chapter 17- Reliving The Past
Chapter 18- Dramatic
Chapter 19- Forgotten Memories
Chapter 20- In My DNA
Chapter 21- Daughter of an Archangel and Demon
Chapter 22- Unspoken Rule
Chapter 23- Our Sons
Chapter 24- Comfort Nicknames
Chapter 25- The Other Woman
Chapter 26- Resolving Sexual Tension
Chapter 27- Uncle Lucifer
Chapter 28- Red Eyes
Chapter 29- Angelic Eyes
Chapter 30- Code 911
Chapter 31- Deathbed
Chapter 32- Diamonds Form Under Pressure
Chapter 33- Gone Too Soon
Chapter 34- Dementia Pals
Chapter 35- Match The Emotion
Chapter 36- First Mission
Chapter 37- Doll
Chapter 38- Mental Locks
Chapter 39- Stark's Party
Chapter 40- The Birds and The Bees
Chapter 42- Thinking Logically
Chapter 43- Home Again
Chapter 44- Invitation Only
Chapter 45- The Real Truth
Chapter 46- Don't Touch My Kids
Chapter 47- Vampire Reproduction
Chapter 48- The Better Version of You
Chapter 49- I'm Not Evil
Chapter 50- No Regrets
Chapter 51- Get Me Out Of My Head
Chapter 52- Facing My Reflection
Epilogue

Chapter 41- Protecting My Brother

116 2 0
By Mikaelsonbich25

WARNINGS: Mentions of Violence; Mentions of Assault; Graphic Violence; Homicidal Threats

Meanwhile Back Home

Sam was driving when he received a phone call. He waited for the next red light to answer it.

Hello..."

"Hello, Mr. Winchester, I'm calling in regards to your son Stiles Winchester. Do you have a moment," the person on the phone asked.

Sam felt his face shift a bit to confusion.

"Yeah, what's going on," Sam asked, pulling over.

"Stiles got into a fight at school and we need you to come pick him up," the person said, "Do you have time to come in?"

"Yes, I do," Sam said, "I'll be there shortly."

"Thank you," the person said.

"No problem."

Sam hung up the phone and sighed deeply. He texted Dean to tell him, he'll be a bit late coming back. Then headed over to the school.

Sam walked into the office and instantly saw Stiles sitting down with a few bruises on his face. Due to unstable powers, he had a bit of a hard time healing them on instinct as Theo did. Sam knocked on the door, making Stiles look up. A small look of gratefulness rested in his eyes at seeing his uncle pick him up.

"Are you Mr. Winchester," the staff asked.

"Yep," Sam said.

"I just need you to sign this," the staff said, "We don't know what happened out there. Stiles is a really bright student. He's got so much going for himself. It was almost like he was a completely different person. But we hope he can do better after this weekend is over."

"Thank you," Sam said, motioning at Stiles to follow him.

Stiles got up and walked out with Sam. He was silent for most of the ride before Sam parked in front of the house.

"Want to talk about it," Sam asked.

"No..."

"Stiles..."

"I'm good, Uncle Sam," Stiles said, getting out.

He walked inside and went directly to his bedroom. Dean was confused before Sam walked in as well.

"What the hell happened," Dean asked.

"Stiles was having a hard time at school," Sam said, "He won't talk to me though."

Dean knitted his eyebrows and went to the door. He knocked on it lightly.

"Stiles? It's me," Dean said, "Can you open the door? I only want to talk."

Stiles unlocked the door and sat back down. Dean opened it slowly and once he saw the marks on his face his mood shifted. He quickly knelt beside Stiles and gently turned his face.

"What happened," Dean asked, his tone turning ice cold, "Who did this to you?"

"I got into a fight," Stiles said, brushing it off, "It was stupid..."

"Stiles, don't lie to me," Dean said, knowing he could easily win a fight on his own, "What happened?"

Stiles glanced at his dad before lowering his head.

"A stupid guy in my class was making fun of me today. I brushed it off like normal. Then he started... He started to talk about you and Mom. Said mom didn't want me and you had to put up with me," Stiles explained, "Then he called mom a slut and said he was going to do things... Going to do things to Theo when he was alone."

Stiles went quiet as he began fiddling with his fingers.

"So I hit him," Stiles said quietly, "He hit me back and we started fighting. I tried to tell the teachers but they just told him to knock it off. They didn't do anything but fuel the bullying... I didn't want to give them a chance to touch my brother. So I broke his hand during the fight. I made sure he couldn't do shit to Theo... I know I said I'd keep a low profile, Dad. I'm sorry..."

Dean pulled him into a tight hug and rubbed his back. He let him go and kissed his forehead.

"Don't be sorry for that," Dean said, "Don't you ever feel bad for standing up for yourself. That could've escalated to something entirely worse. I'm proud of you, okay?"

Stiles nodded slowly.

"Where's Theo in all of this," Dean asked, knowing the damage he could do once fueled.

"He was in another class," Stiles said, shaking his head, "He didn't know."

As if on cue, Theo walked into the house with Liam beside him as usual. He saw Sam's upset gaze and frowned.

"Something wrong," Theo asked.

"Stiles got into a fight," Sam said.

Theo's frown turned into a scowl. He ran upstairs and went to Stiles's room. Dean stood up quickly as Theo checked on his twin. He healed Stiles's injuries before questioning what happened. Stiles repeated the story making Theo's eyes flash yellow.

"That son of a bitch is dead," Theo growled, storming downstairs.

"Theo," Dean called out, making him turn and start pacing, "I know you're upset..."

"UPSET IS A FUCKING UNDERSTATEMENT," Theo snapped, "I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA RIP HIS HEAD OFF HIS FUCKING BODY!"

Dean gently put his hands on Theo's shoulders. He soon felt the rage Theo did. It was part of Theo's emotions getting the better of him. His empathy power turned into him making anyone he touches angry, bitter, or depressed, depending on his mood.

"I need you to be smart about this," Dean said, ignoring the rage building in him, "Theo... Look at me, son..."

Theo turned to Dean the anger still swimming in his eyes like a storm.

"Don't kill him," Dean said.

"He deserves it," Theo said.

"It won't help anyone," Dean said, "It'll make it worse. Especially for Stiles..."

"I'M DOING THIS FOR STILES," Theo shouted, making all of the doors slam shut and reopen again.

Elijah, who was home at the moment, went to see what was going on. Stiles went downstairs knowing that the doors were his doing.

"He came after my brother, Dad," Theo snapped, "He doesn't get to walk away from this unscathed."

"Theo..."

"That son of a bitch is never going to fucking say a word to you again," Theo said, "He won't even breathe around you when I'm finished with him."

"I'm fine..."

"Dean, may I talk to Theo," Elijah asked.

Dean motioned for him to have at it. He left to grab a beer to calm himself. Elijah waited until he was out of the room. Then he turned to Theo.

"Kick his ass," Elijah said, "Don't kill him. But make sure he never hurts you or your brother again. Okay? I'm gonna tell your Dad you went out for ice cream to calm down. Make sure you don't kill him."

"Understood," Theo agreed, turning around.

Liam walked out with him.

"I can take you back home..."

"I'm going with you," Liam said, hopping into the passenger of his truck.

"Liam," Theo said, also getting in, "You don't have to do this. I can handle it..."

"He went after your family," Liam said, "An attack on your family is an attack on mine. I'm going."

Theo smiled and leaned over planting a kiss on his lips. Theo gave a loving look at him then started his truck.

"Hey, Jackson," Theo smiled.

He closed the door but Theo pushed it open with ease.

"Your parents home, buddy," Theo asked, looking around the living room as Liam stepped inside.

"What do you want," Jackson asked, stepping back cautiously.

"I just want to talk," Theo said.

Liam grabbed a chair.

"Sit down," Theo commanded.

Jackson didn't move, making Liam grab his hair roughly and yank him in down.

"Look, the fight wasn't my fault," Jackson started, "You're brother is crazy! Alright? He's a psycho!"

Theo grinned widely and grabbed a nearby hammer.

"The funny thing is," Theo said, twirling the hammer in his palm, "Most people think Stiles is the crazy one because he's louder and more direct. The truth is I'm the crazy one... Isn't that right, baby?"

"Yep," Liam said, massaging Jackson's shoulder rough enough to bruise him, "That's one of the things I love."

"I have no problem getting my hands dirty," Theo said, shaking his head, "I also have no problem killing when it comes to protecting the people I love."

Theo smashed the hammer on Jackson's leg, making him yell in pain. Liam shoved a towel in his mouth to muffle him. Theo then grabbed his other hand that Stiles didn't break and smashed it.

"You'll remember this," Theo said, "Next time, you ever think about threatening my family. I want you to remember my face grinning at you while you scream in pain. Okay?"

Jackson stared at him with pleading eyes. Theo smashed his other knee, making him give a muffle scream. Then he healed his injuries that he caused and stood up. Theo placed the hammer down, making Liam move to wipe his fingerprints. Jackson stood up about to run but Theo grabbed his jaw and shoved him back down.

"You try anything or if you tell anyone," Theo said, grinning sadistically, "I will find you again. This time, I'll smash in your fucking skull. Understand me?"

Jackson nodded and Theo walked away.

"C'mon," Theo said, walking away.

Liam followed him out to his truck. He dropped him off at home then kissed Liam roughly. His hand began slipping into his jean's before Liam stopped him.

"I should really get inside," Liam smiled, kissing his palm, "I promise we'll have time tomorrow. Okay?"

"Get some sleep," Theo said, "I'll call you."

"Night, Theo," Liam said, getting out.

"Night," Theo smiled.

By midnight, Theo returned back home. He sat down beside Stiles on the couch.

"Are you okay," Stiles asked, glancing at him.

Theo nodded and smiled. Then he wrapped his arm around Stiles giving him a hug.

"I'm much better actually," Theo said, "You?"

"You didn't kill him," Stiles asked.

"I scared him," Theo said.

"Then I'm good too," Stiles smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 38 14
The reader has been staying at the bunker with the Winchesters for a few years now and secretly has a crush on Dean and Sam but she never told them b...
2.9K 234 14
(Y/n)'s family was amongst the few people who had fled the city to find refuge in the forest far from society after the Infection had spread through...
12.6K 607 12
[Yandere reverse harem x reader] You wake up in a dungeon in a world you dont recognize and with no memory. Everyone tries keeping you at their side...
648K 28.8K 34
A reverse harem themed werewolf story. When Alex moved from New York to Oregon, she started dreaming of five wolves. She thought it was just somethin...