Chapter 13- Pleasure Dom

WARNINGS: Smut; Sexual Content; Praise and Degradation Kinks; Mentions of Dom/Sub

He took off his jacket as he walked over to me. I got up and undid his shirt buttons. As I pulled his shirt off, I kissed his shoulders, chest, neck, and stomach. I knelt down in front of him and undid his pants. Then slid them off slowly as well.

"Y/n," Elijah breathed, his cock struggling against his boxers.

I teasingly slid it down only low enough to see veins pumping near his pubic. I licked him slowly as I pulled the boxers off. His cock jerked upwards in excitement. I traced my tongue along the shaft while untying his shoes for him. Once he was undressed, I leaned back on his bed.

"This would be nice," Elijah said, grabbing my ankles and pulling me closer, "But you're still dressed."

He quickly undressed me and kissed me. Except it wasn't rough or hard. His kiss was slow and sensual. He pushed me on my back and began kissing down my body. Then his lips rested on my cunt. Excitement vibrated through me as I felt his breath hitting me. He spread it open and cursed quietly.

"So wet," Elijah said.

I buckled hard when his tongue slid through my crease slowly.

"Fuck! Elijah," I moaned.

He did it again, slower than the first. I arched my back as pleasure soared through me. Finally, the third time, he stopped at my clit and sucked on it. His tongue lapped at it while his lips kept it still. I grabbed his hair before quickly letting go. He pulled his lips away from my clit to lick me up again. Once I tried to rock my hips, he slapped my ass gently. Silently telling me to be still. Then I felt him slide a finger down my slit before resting against my opening. He slid two fingers inside me slowly and moved them in sync.

"You've been so good since you've got here," Elijah praised, "I think it's time you're properly rewarded."

Are gonna reward me with your cock?

"Elijah, please," I whispered, needing more.

His lips returned to my clit only this time, his tongue seemed to move unnaturally fast against it. That's when I realized he was using his vampirism to move faster. I felt my breath shake as an orgasm built inside me. Elijah Mikaelson may just ruin me. I moaned loudly as my thighs shook from the ecstasy. He felt him smirk against me before adding another finger. Stars covered my vision as an orgasm ripped through me like a tidal wave.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Elijah lying beside me. He was asleep with his arms holding me against him tightly. Did this man make me pass out from an orgasm?!

"Elijah," I croaked.

"You're awake," Elijah muttered, his voice soft, "Are you okay?"

"What happened," I asked.

Elijah chuckled deeply.

"You passed out after orgasming," Elijah smiled, "Nearly scared me half to death as well."

"That's never happened before," I said.

Elijah hummed lightly.

"Well now I feel special," Elijah teased.

"Did you still need to be satisfied," I asked, sitting up.

"I'm satisfied," Elijah said, "Don't worry."

"Really," I asked, "Unless you did some fucking while I was out cold, I don't believe that."

"Must've never met a pleasure dom before," Elijah smirked.

"I'm sorry," I asked, raising my eyebrows, "You are? Oh my god, that makes so much sense!"

Elijah chuckled and pulled me back into his arms.

"I've never had an actual sub or used the title," Elijah muttered, "But I've been called that a few times."

"They weren't lying," I said, recalling the tongue action.

Elijah kissed my forehead and lips sweetly. I caressed his face and moved closer to him. He lifted me to lay on top of him which I obeyed the movement.

"Such a good girl," Elijah murmured.

"Sir, unless you're trying for a round two, praising isn't a good idea," I said, knowing how big my praise kink is.

"What about degrading or both," Elijah asked, "Does being called a good little slut turn you on?"

I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. Goddamn! Praise and degradation kink being toyed with? This man doesn't give up!

"Elijah, I'm begging you," I said, "Are we trying for another round?"

"Oh, I must've hit a sexual nerve with degradation added," Elijah teased, "I'll remember that. And if you're able to go for another round, I wouldn't mind. Are you?"

"Yes," I whispered, feeling myself clench on nothing.

"On your back," Elijah commanded, lightly patting my thigh.

I obeyed and waited for him. He looked down at me with lustful eyes. The slowly shifted to their vampire form before going back to normal.

"That's my good little whore," Elijah whispered, leaning over me.

I shivered excitedly.

Serving ThemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara