Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O

52. From Beyond The Stars

206 5 0
By DRWEIRD42

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Autogal's ship

Y/n L/n is currently aboard the Autogal's ship he is talking to them about a serious and deadly grave matter.

Y/n: so what happened to your planet that it needs to be revitalized?

Optimus Prime: it was ravaged by millions of years of Civil War between us the Autogals who fought for freedom and the Deceptichicks who dreamed of tyranny.

Optimus Prime went on to tell Y/n L/n about the Great War and how it ended.

Optimus Prime: at one time I fought alongside someone who might considered a sister but unfortunately times of War can corrupt and change individuals her name was Megatron and for millions of years we were locked in Mortal combat it seemed that the war would never end but one day something happened something unexplainable while we were locked in Mortal combat Megatron suddenly stopped fighting her body began to disintegrate turning into dust and floating away on the solar winds as well as the rest of the Deceptichicks with the forces of evil gone the war ended but unfortunately the war took a toll on our Homeworld of Cybertron and the core itself was poisoned I attempted to remedy the ill effects but I was too late luckily are very life Giver Primus himself gave me the Matrix of leadership and bestowed upon me the title of prime we need the power of the Infinity Stones to remedy the Damage Done to our world.

Y/n: if this is all true then consider me in I'll help you all and I will restore your world to its former glory.

Optimus Prime: then we must make our way back to Cybertron before it is too late.

Y/n: sounds like a plan.

With that said the crew of the ship immediately got to work piloting the ship back to the planet Cybertron eventually they arrive at the planet Cybertron they pilot the ship to a place where all cybertronian life was born a place known as The Well of allsparks which was basically a giant hole in the ground that led directly to the core of Cybertron itself.

Wheeljack: we have arrived at The Well of all Sparks.

Soon enough the ship landed at The Well of all Sparks they exited the ship and unfortunately the planet was dark cold and barren thankfully using the power of the Infinity Stones Y/n L/n threw up a protective barrier around himself so that he could breathe on the planet Cybertron which in its dark and dead state had a toxic and uninhabitable atmosphere.

Y/n: wow I'm so sorry to see your world so devastated.

Arcee: it's horrible I know I never thought I would see my home devastated so much.

Y/n: don't worry when this is all over your home will be restored to its former glory.

Y/n L/n walked towards the edge of the well he looked down but unfortunately the well was so deep that light could not travel far enough to illuminate the very core of the planet.

Y/n: I'm guessing the core of your world is down there?

Ratchet: yes, what do you plan to do?

Y/n: simple I'm going to go down there and I'm going to use the power of the Infinity Stones to revitalize your Homeworld.

Y/n L/n immediately activated and summoned his armor once he was fully decked out in his armor he activated his jetpack and immediately took off flying into the air once he was high enough in the air he performed a graceful dive into the well as he flew down towards the core of Cybertron he began to Channel the full power of the infinity stones the stones began to Glow as bright as any star in the universe soon enough he found the very core of the planet Cybertron he immediately dived into the core directly into the heart of Primus himself he let out a powerful cry he then Unleashed an amazing blast of infinite power in doing so the core of Cybertron began to reactivate Primus Reawakening from his long dormant slumber there was a flash of bright blue light and soon enough the power of Primus reawoken and within a couple of seconds the planet Cybertron began to come back to life Y/n L/n flew out of the core he flew out of The Well of all Sparks and within a couple of seconds billions of ribbons of light began to fire out from the well showing that Not only was Cybertron capable of sustaining life again but now it was able to generate New Life Y/n L/n kneeled down before his new friends and he spoke.

Y/n: it has been done your world has been restored!

The remaining Autogals were Amazed by what they had just witnessed.

Optimus Prime: I can't believe it you actually did it you managed to revive our world and single-handedly.

Y/n: I'm a hero heroes are supposed to help people in need no matter how big or small the task is.

Optimus Prime: for your services to our kind we are forever in your debt is there anything we can do to repay you?

Y/n L/n thought about it for a brief moment at first he was going to refuse and tell them that it was all in a day's work but then he looked at their ship and he got a brilliant idea.

Y/n: well if you want to repay me then I would like to take possession of your ship.

Optimus Prime: consider our ship yours it's the least we can do to repay you for all you've done for us.

Y/n: well then I will see you all again someday.

Optimus Prime: thank you for everything you've done for us.

Y/n L/n was then given a big group hug by the autogals they smiled as they hugged him and as soon as the hug was over they separated and thanked him for all he did for them.

Arcee: I got to say for a male you're not half bad hope to see you again real soon.

Bulkhead: yeah you're a real good guy.

Wheeljack: wish we could have gotten to know you more but we've got a lot of rebuilding to do.

Bumblebee: I got to say they ought to call the maker of Miracles or something.

Y/n: I like that the maker of Miracles I think I'll keep that.

Ratchet: I must say you are an odyssey, an enigma, and anomaly but yet you have proven yourself to be a hero of the highest order and for that you have my eternal respect.

Y/n: it was an honor to meet all of you and it is a privilege to call you all my friends.

Optimus Prime: till all are one

Y/n: back at ya!

Y/n L/n immediately went on to his new ship and he immediately piloted the ship back to Earth when he arrived back on Earth he immediately piloted the ship back to the new age Academy thankfully he used to security clearance to Pilot the ship without getting shot down or fired upon immediately landed his new ship at one of the transport docks when he left his newly acquired chip he was greeted by the three headmistresses of the new age Academy.

Glynda: Y/n I am beyond terrified to ask but, what happened this time?

Y/n: I found a bunch of alien refugees they asked for my help I revitalized they're planet and now I have saved an entire world and species from Extinction.

The three headmistresses of the new age Academy immediately slapped their foreheads and dragged their hands down their faces.

Ruby Tojo: of course you did.

Venelana: no matter how many times we think you cannot surprise us anymore than you already have you just pull another rabbit out of your hat.

Y/n: what can I say see the invisible touch the Untouchable break the Unbreakable do the impossible that's the way I roll!~

Glynda: I have to ask where did you get the ship?

Y/n: they gave it to me as a form of repayment.

Venelana: but you can teleport and you can fly why would you need a ship?

Y/n: trust me when I say this we're going to need it later on just trust me.

Glynda: all right then you may keep it and we will get it registered so that it will be recognized all over the world.

Y/n: excellent now if you'll excuse me I need to do some customization.

Ruby Tojo: on what?

Y/n: my ship, I like the model but it's just not my color~

Y/n L/n walked up to his ship with a snap of his fingers and a flash of light the color of his ship changed changing from yellowy orange and red to pink and purple.

Y/n: now look at that damages repaired a few upgrades have been made and it's got a fresh new coat of paint~

Glynda: what kind of upgrades did you make to your newly acquired ship?

Y/n: you know a few extra bells and whistles a chime maybe even a kazoo but I even threw in a big surprise just in case of emergencies.

Glynda: and what is this big surprise?

Y/n: secrets are to be kept and gossip is to be shared~

Glynda: what?!

Ruby Tojo: huh?!

Venelana: wha?!

Glynda: Y/n you're starting to spew out a bunch of nonsense again.

Y/n: a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men~

Y/n L/n made his way into the new age Academy soon enough he was greeted by a team of 4 meisters and a group of 5 magical transforming weapons the leader of this team was none other than the Meister Maka and her trusty weapon Soul Eater.

Next was the daughter of the Grim Reaper herself Death the Kid and her twin weapons Liz and Patty Thompson.

Next was the ambitious and often over eccentric Black Star and her weapon Partner Tsubaki.

And finally the final member of the team was none other than the wielder of the demon sword Crona and her handy dandy weapon that was currently inside of her body the demon sword Ragnarok.

Maka: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Maka who's your friends?

Maka: well these girls are my teammates we have my weapon partner Soul Eater but just call her Soul for short.

Soul: sup~

Maka: next we have Death the Kid but just call her Kid for short.

Death the Kid: greetings it is an honor to meet you.

Maka: then is her weapon Partners Liz and Patty.

Liz: it's really nice to meet you we've heard a lot about you.

Patty: yeah we've heard all kinds of stuff about you everything we've heard about you is super awesome and we heard that you're not only famous but you're Infamous as well!!!!!

Y/n: what can I say I'm a jack of all trades~

Maka: then we have Black Star and her weapon partner Tsubaki.

Black Star: hey it's really nice to meet you but for you it's an honor to meet me because one day I'm going to surpass God and become the most famous hero the world has ever seen.

Y/n: good luck with that

Tsubaki: please excuse my partner she's very excitable but she really does have a good heart.

Y/n: your name is Tsubaki isn't that also the name of the smellless flower?

Tsubaki: that's true it's beautiful yet it has no smell to it I was named after the flower actually.

Maka: and finally we have my friend Crona and her weapon partner Ragnarok.

Y/n: it's nice to meet you Crona.

Y/n L/n looked at Crona and using the power of the Soul Stone he was able to figure out that her weapon was inside her body.

Y/n: you're very interesting Crona I've never met someone who had a transforming magical weapon inside of their body.

Crona: wait a minute how do you know that?!

Y/n: trust me it's one of the many perks of being me.

Crona: well it's very nice to meet you and trust me when I say this but I'm nothing special.

Y/n: everyone is special in their own way even you I can tell just by looking at you!

Crona: you really mean it?

Y/n: of course I mean it!, why would I say it if I didn't mean it?

Crona: well I'm really happy to meet you.

Y/n: so you guys want to hang out or something?

Maka: actually there's a mission we have to attend to but feel free to join us if you want.

Y/n: sounds like fun Count Me In And if we're going somewhere we'll take my new ship.

Maka: wait a minute you have a ship? when did you get a ship?!

Y/n: of course I have a ship and answer your second question I got it today from my newest friends.

Maka: well let's go then!

Y/n L/n immediately escorted his friends to his newly acquired ship when they got there they were Amazed by the ship they had never seen anything like it before but the person who loved it the most was none other than Death the Kid she was flaunting over the ship and it's amazing symmetry.

Death The Kid: it's perfect it's absolutely perfect the amazing Symmetry and amazing design of your ship it's just perfect down to every Last Detail!!!!!!!

Y/n: is she always like this?

Liz & Patty: unfortunately yes

Y/n: I'll keep that in mind now let's rock and roll!!!

Y/n L/n as well as his new friends made their way on to the ship once they were aboard the ship Y/n L/n piloted the ship towards their mission location more specifically New York City when they arrived in New York City Y/n L/n took in the city that gave rise to some of his greatest victories such as when he defeated Gozer the gozerian and obtained his two Terror dog servants.

Y/n: New York City the Big Apple the city of a thousand problems or in this case city of 500 problems because I managed to cut crime in half in this wonderful City.

Maka: interesting but let's stay on task according to the headmistresses the Museum of Art is experiencing some sort of Code Red disturbance.

Y/n: what kind of disturbance are we talking about?

Y/n L/n along with the team of meisters and weapons exited the ship and as soon as they did they saw what was wrong the entire Museum was completely encased in a layer of glowing magenta slime.

Y/n: oh that kind of Code Red disturbance~

Black Star: it looks like a giant Jell-O mold.

Death The Kid: I hate jello

Y/n: oh come on there's always room for jello.

Maka: all right everybody whatever is causing this disturbance is inside the museum so let's cut through this slime and take care of the problem once and for all!

Immediately the weapon Partners transformed into their weapon forms Soul transformed into a scythe Liz and Patty transformed into a pair of pistols Tsubaki transformed into a short ninja sword Ragnarok transformed into a thin bladed sword and Y/n L/n armed himself with his double-bladed weapon known as the Maelstrom.

Immediately everyone made their way through the crowd of people and they started attacking the Slime wall trying to penetrate it's thick gooeyness but unfortunately their standard attacks did nothing so it was time to bust out the big guns.

Soul & Maka: let's go soul residence!!!!

Immediately Soul Eater and Maca started performing their soul resonance attack after charging up their attack the blade of Maka's weapon transformed into a large energy cutter more specifically the powerful witch hunter attack.

Maka: WITCH HUNTER!!!!!!!!

She tried to cut through the gooey wall but unfortunately she just bounced off of it and was sent flying backwards.

Death The Kid: I guess it's my turn Soul residence!!!

Just a kid transformed both of his weapons into her powerful death cannons.

Death The Kid: execution mode prepare for Oblivion!

Liz: resonance stable noise at 0.3%!

Patty: black needle Soul wavelength fully charged!

Liz: preparing to fire feed back in 4 seconds!

The Thompson sisters began to count down as soon as the countdown was complete Death the Kid brought her cannons together and pointed them at the Slime wall.

Death The Kid: Death Cannon!!!

With the simple pull of the triggers Death the Kid fired her twin weapons two balls of powerful destructive energy flew towards the Goo and as soon as they made contact there was a large explosion after the dust settled it was revealed that the slimy wall of Goo was still completely intact from the attack.

Death The Kid: impossible an attack like that should have at least done something!

Black Star: here let me take a stab at it!!!

Black Star got into a combat stance and she immediately ordered her weapon partner to transform into her most powerful configuration the enchanted sword mode she did as instructed transforming into a long black bladed katana black star immediately charged up her soul resonance attack her Shadows started coming to life and eventually she charged at the Slime wall and she started hacking and slashing at the Slime wall at Hypersonic speed trying to do any type of damage but unfortunately the Slime wall just regenerated from any damage that was dealt with eventually Black Star collapsed onto the ground her weapon transformed back into human form realizing that her partner had used up too much of her soul wavelength.

Crona: maybe I should try

Crona: immediately started charging up her soul resonance after a couple seconds of charging up she swung her weapon at the Slime wall releasing a powerful Sonic attack unfortunately the attack had no effect.

Maka: I don't understand how can all of our powerful attacks do no damage whatsoever?!?!

Y/n: simple that's lime wall is pulsing with unimaginable evil it's feeding off the negative energy and emotions of the city.

Maka: are you being serious what is this stuff?!?!?

Y/n: from my observation and examination of this stuff it's some sort of negatively charged mood slime and it's feeding off the bad vibes of the city like a cop in a donut factory!

Death The Kid: then how we supposed to penetrate this thing and get inside?

Y/n: well I could easily teleport inside but with how much power is creating the slime who knows how powerful the thing within is so I think the best thing to do is to weaken the Slime by creating a powerful positively charged Force.

Black Star: so what are we supposed to do get everyone to start loving each other and singing Kumbaya?!?!?!

Y/n: no we need a symbol something that appeals to the best nature in everyone something clean something decent something pure.

Soul Eater: and where the hell are we going to find something like that?!?!?!

Y/n L/n started looking around and using his Keen detective like senses of observation he found something that would definitely work in his favor.

Y/n: you guys stay here and I'll be right back~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3305)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...
38.9K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
222K 13.3K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
17.2K 45 115
In a ๐ŸŒ full of technology and reality, where creativity and imagination has a place, lives a ๐Ÿ“– about the characters created by yours truly. Feature...