SPRK Volume 1(RWBY OC Fanfic)

بواسطة 4ho3nixFl4me

Just an RWBY OC story I've been working on ---- Four friends, with the dream of becoming professional huntsma... المزيد

Introduction+SPRK Intro
Chapter 1:SPRK
Chapter 2: Old Faces, New Surprises(Part 1)
Chapter 2:Old Faces New Surprises(Part 2)
Chapter 2:Old Faces New Surprises(Part 3)
Chapter 3: Nighttime Initiation
Chapter 4: Spark of A New Generation
Chapter 6: Strong as Steel
Chapter 7: Understandings
Chapter 8: Fun Day(Part 1)
Chapter 8: Fun Day(Part 2)
Chapter 9: Bullies. Ugh, Who Likes Them
Chapter 10: Truths Can't Be Handled
Chapter 11: SPRK Vs. CRDL
Chapter 12: Discoveries, Old and New
Chapter 13: Truths
Chapter 14: A Roman Reunion
Chapter 15: Ready, Aim
Chapter 16: Fire
Chapter 17: Intervention(Small Lemon)
Credits(And Epilogue)

Chapter 5: New Vibes

29 1 0
بواسطة 4ho3nixFl4me

Oz: "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day foward, you will work together as Team JNPR. Lead by, Jaune Arc."

Jaune: "Huh? L-led by...?"

The teams were being formed together as almost all candidates completed initiation. More people could've been injured, or killed, if Oz hadn't sent out the four boys to kill the Cyclops.

SPRK was behind the stage, not being noticed by the people coming on and off the stage.

Percy(whispering): "Why did he ask us to be behind the stage again?"

Kai(whispering): "Maybe it's because he wants us to do this not infront of every."

Ranger(whispering): "Maybe that wouldn't explain why he wanted us to bring our instruments."

He points at the four instruments that the boys use. Yes, outside of doing huntsmen duties and being heroes, they take the time to make music.

Percy(whispering): "Oh, makes sense."

Seth(whispering): "Shh, keep it down. He's calling the last team."

Kai(whispering): "Well then better get our stuff ready."

Percy(whispering): "Aw yeah. It's time to rock!"

He made both rock signs with his hands as he went to put on his guitar.

As soon as Oz finished announcing the last team, he soon stopped everyone from leaving with one more announcement.

Oz: "Actually everyone. I have one more announcement to make."

The crowd of people stopped and turned their attention to Oz.

Nora: "What's the hold-up? All of the teams have been formed already."

Pyrha: "Maybe he's going to tell us what to expect for the remainder of our years here."

Oz then cleared his throat, and continued to talk to the crowd.

Oz: "As you might have discussed. There was an uneven amount of relics in the forest. You might have also discussed about the commotion that transpired last night. Because, I have sent a certain group of new first years, like all of you, to take a certain Grimm out of the forest while all of you were asleep."

Yang: "What's so special about that? We all took out giant birds, scorpions and two headed snakes."

Oz heard Yangs comment and answered her question publicly.

Oz: "Because the only thing special about that, is that these boys were able to take out..."

The hologram then showed pictures of the Cyclops Grimm.

Oz: "a Cyclops."

Then the whole crowed murmered about the boys taking out a Cyclops.

Weiss: "Impossible, there's no way a group of first years can do that."

Blake: "Well, whoever did it, they've cemented their place here."

Ruby and Yang looked at each other either with the same thought.

Ruby, Yang: "You don't think?"

Oz continued with his speech.

Oz: "And with collecting the White King piece as well. They have more than earned a place here. Allow me to introduce..."

First, Seth walked out into the crowd with a bass guitar strapped to him.

Oz: "Seth Neveré..."

Next, Percy with a guitar on him.

Oz: "Percy Donegan..."

Then Ranger, with a guitar on him.

Oz: "Ranger Vincent..."

And lastly, a spotlight shown on Kai as he sat on the throne of his drum kit.

Oz: "and Kai Lannister. These four defeated a Cyclops, and retrieved the White King piece. From this moment on, they will be known as...Team SPRK. Lead by, Seth Neveré."

Some of the crowd looked at each other with a concerned look and comments. It was drowned out, by Ruby and Yang cheering on their friends for completing such a task.

Ruby: "Yeah, way to go you guys!"

Yang: "You guys killed it. Literally!"

Not long after, Blake started to clap for them. Then team JNPR, then the whole crowd started to clap for them. All except for Weiss, who simply didn't believe they killed a Cyclops.

Ruby: "Cmon Weiss, why won't you cheer for them?"

Weiss: "I don't know what Ozpin sees in them. But there is now way that they did such a thing."

Ruby looked down, but then looked back at the stage as Percy tapped a mic to see if it was on.

Percy: "Mic check, one two, one two."

That got the crowds attention.

Percy: "Yes, as Headmaster Ozpin said. We are team SPRK. But outside of that, we also have a band, called 'Thunderbird'. And we'd like to kick this year off with a bang!"

Kai put his sticks up in the air for a count of.

Kai: "Ok boys! 1, 2, 3, and..."

A/N: This is what roles SPRK plays in Thunderbird.

Seth: Bass, Backing Vocalist

Percy: Lead Guitar(For Rock and Metal), Rhythm Guitar( For classic rock and country), Lead Vocalist(For certain rock and metal songs), Backing Vocalist

Ranger: Country(Lead Guitarist, Lead Vocalist), Rock and Metal( Lead guitarist for some songs, Rhythm guitarist, Backing Vocalist)

Kai: Drummer, Main Vocalist(2), Backing Vocalist.

Percy starts the riff of, and goes into the first verse with the rest of the band backing him up into the verse.

Percy:🎶I, got my headphones on today
Now get your fake news out my face
Aint got no bills I have to pay
There could be a missed heading straight my way🎶

Ranger: 🎶Airbrush, Airbrush
My life be like airbrush
Even when the world is the worst🎶

Seth: 🎶To much, to much
People complain to much
Hate me but that's not my concern🎶

Percy: 🎶I'm feeling so alive right now
I feel like I can fly
Like I can touch the sky right now
(Ha) I guess I got my head in the clouds🎶

Kai: 🎶Oooh oh ooh oh ooh🎶

Percy: 🎶Right now, Right now🎶

Kai: 🎶Oooh oh ooh oh ooh🎶

Percy🎶Right now, Right now
I'm not fazed by the things you gotta say
I guess I got my head in the clouds🎶

They then go into a music break, passing small solos around to each member. Both Team RWBY(Without Weiss) and Team JNPR were having a good time dancing and having fun listening to the music.

Jaune: "You guys are actually friends with them?"

Yang: "Yeah, they all kick-ass!"

Ruby: "He should've told us he played music!"

Blake was starting to notice that Percy had gills, indicating that he is a fish Faunus, and he is not afraid to hide it. This then put a small smile on her face. Percy saw Blake staring and smiling, he winked at her which caused her to blush and look away, but she was still smiling. Weiss was still not intrigued, however she was tapping her foot to the beat. She tried to stop it but the other foot took over the job. She eventually gave up, and ended up enjoying the performance.

Kai: 🎶I'm a believer
This ain't no pill in a bottle
I got a fever
Now keep that heat on the throttle
Got the all pretty women
I mean whatever you say
I'm not a player, shh
I run the play🎶

🎶We got them moving from New York to LA
Got all the angels tell the devil he ain't welcome today
I know you're probly not a Saint the way you whip up the pace
You gotta know that it's the time and the place🎶

They repeat to the chorus, and and do another solo trade off. Which ended the song.

Percy: "Thank you Beacon!! Goodnight!!"

The lights on the stage go out and the house lights come back on to show SPRK walking of the stage with their gear.

Oz: "This, is going to be one interesting year."

Hope you guys like this chapter, and the little band trope I made for the boys
Stay toasty my little Fireballs
4ho3nix Out!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
4.3K 36 16
4 RWBY characters I made inserted into the story line of the show, I do not own RWBY all rights go to Rooster Teeth and the late Monty Oum
61.5K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
633 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...