Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

Da I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... Altro

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter πŸ°πŸ‡)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" πŸ– (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching πŸ¦‹ (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❀
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎡Calma🎡 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The MΓ‘rquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)

308 2 10
Da I_love_Hamilton_yeet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A home is not a home without family"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

You opened You're eyes to only see Yourself only to be laying in between a huge tree, You were laying on the thick and huge bark of the tree, You then started to look around and realized that You were outside.

You then looked at Yourself and You're clothes, You only had a long t-shirt that You barely fit in, You're hair was all knotted, with dirt, leaves and twigs.

You looked down at You're legs, arms, feet and hands and saw that They were all covered in either dried up or new scratches and cuts, You were also pretty dirty was well.

You looked around and saw that You must be in the jungle, but how did You get here? But mostly, where were You're parents? Since You didn't see You're parents anymore made You started to cry for You're parents.

Poor little Y/n is only 3, left alone in the jungle and had no idea where Her parents might be or how in the world did She get out here, either or, You're cries can be heard from miles away and soon, someone might able to hear You're cries.

•••

As He was walking through the jungle peacefully, He purred softly as He was walking, He was enjoying the peaceful day until He heard a cry.

28 year old Diego Márquez was a Jaugar hybrid, along with His other friends, Juma Achebe who was also 28 and He is a lion hybrid. Shanti Sharma, who was also 28 as well and She is a tiger hybrid, Burgin Zhao, who was 28 and is a Asian golden cat hybrid and finally, Yang Jr. Li who was the youngest and is actually only 27 years old, and is a snow leopard hybrid.

Diego used His jaugar's senses to listen to the cries, it was a cry that belongs to a child, He then smelled and His eyes widened, He smelled...blood.

Immediately, the jaguar hybrid followed the smell of blood and the cries for help, and just before anyone knows, He arrived and His eyes widened once He saw a small little child crying and was covered in injuries.

The sight of seeing the child crying, all dirty and covered in injuries, He just wanted to cry of seeing this, no child should ever look or feel like this, it was just terrible to see.

The child continued to cry even if Diego was here to be Her rescue, the young 3 year old child was even more terrified once She accepted the fact that She was gonna get eaten alive.

But instead of getting eaten alive, Diego shapeshift into His human self which made the young child stopped crying a little, She then started to sniffle.

"Hola, are You alright? I am not gonna hurt You," Diego explained softly. Both Diego and the little girl shared eye contact, before Diego gently picked the little girl and held Her in His arms.

Diego just stared at the injuries, it was hard to not look away because the injuries were just so horrific, Diego had to held Himself from crying.

"Are You alright?" Diego asked again.

The little girl shook Her head "no".

"What is You're name?" Diego asked softly.

"Y/n..." Y/n said softly. Diego softly smiled at the young 3 year old.

"Nice to meet You, I'm Diego, would You like to tell Me what are You doing here in the rainforest?" Diego asked gently.

Y/n looked around worriedingly, She obviously didn't have a clue why She was here or how She ended up here.

"Mommy...daddy," Y/n softly cried as She continued to look around in panic, Diego tried holding Her still because He was scared that She might hurt Herself even more.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, Me and My friends can help You find them, if You let Us take care of You first," Diego explained. Y/n looked at Him and then nodded Her head, Diego softly smiled, got on His feet and carried the small child back to His home.

•••

Once Diego carried Y/n to His home, He was not surprised that none of His friends were home, because They were all out either rescuing, patrolling or at least going for a walk through the forest, and won't be back for a while.

Y/n looked around at Diego's room and it was absolutely beautiful, outside of the house was a gigantic tree, that not only has a ladder to climb inside, it also have a rock climbing wall, and a slide to go down, it was made out of smooth light wood, with the roof also made out of smooth wood, but it was darker and it was also had leaves on top to decorate it.

There were also some vines dangling from the edge of the roof with some of the most beautiful flowers attached to the vines, and inside of the home was even more beautiful.

Inside, it was huge, with a living room, a kitchen, a clinic room for both human and animals, there were also bedrooms and a bathroom, multiple open windows without the glass being there.

And just like that, Diego first gave Y/n a bath, then fixed up Her injuries, gave Her food and water and finally, gave Her new clothes to wear, and the little young girl started to feel safe and comfortable around Diego.

So as Y/n was cuddling a (You're favorite animal) stuffed toy that Diego gave Her, Diego then started to ask questions again, since now that Y/n is feed, clean, dressed and now comfortable.

"So Y/n, I am gonna ask You a couple of questions and it's okay You don't wanna answer them all, okay?" Diego said, Y/n nodded Her head.

"Do You remember how You got in the rainforest?" Diego asked.

"No, I woke up and I was in the rainforest, sitting on a tree," Y/n explained softly.

"Do You know where You're parents at?" Diego asked.

Tears immediately filled up in Y/n's eyes once Diego had mentioned Her parents.

"Mama...Daddy," Y/n cried as tears started to fall down on Her cheeks. Diego cursed under His breath as He knew that He immediately screwed up on making You cry.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, Me and My friends will find You're mom and dad, I promise," Diego explained as He gently wiped Y/n's tears. Y/n nodded Her head and Diego got up and Y/n watched Diego walked over to a beautiful scarlet macaw.

Y/n then watched Diego started to make scarlet macaw noises, and the beautiful and colorful bird "squawked" back and it fly away.

Diego looked back at You, and Y/n titled Her head in confusion but before He could say anything, both of Their attentions was turned towards the door frame.

At the door frame was a snow leopard which was oddly strange but winter animals such as a snow leopard only live in really cold habitats.

But before Y/n could blink, the snow leopard started to shapeshift into a late 20s year old man, who was Chinese, had brown eyes and black hair, He was wearing a clean white shirt with long blue jeans with an animal badge on it.

"Ni Hao, Yeyo!" Diego's friend said happily.

"Hey Yang," Diego greeted with a smile, Yang then noticed You, His eyes widened once He saw Y/n, the little child was just so cute and adorable that Yang fell in love immediately and He would do anything to protect Her at all cost.

Y/n and Yang shared eye contact, until Yang walked over, stopped in front of You, got down on His knees and shapeshift His snow leopard's ears and tail out so You can pet Him.

Y/n hesitated at first, until Y/n finally started to gently pet Yang's ears and Yang started to purr softly and had a smile on His face. Diego smiled softly as Yang somehow managed to make Y/n feel a little more comfortable, which is one of Yang's special talents, to help and make others feel really comfortable.

Diego then turned around and saw the rest of His friends who were also in their own hybrid forms, like a lion, a tiger and a borneo bay cat who were actually Juma, Shanti and Burgin.

The rest of Diego's friends shapeshift into Their human forms and Their attention turned towards Y/n.

"Who is the young one?" Juma asked.

"Y/n, She's 3 years old, I found Her in the rainforest, She told Me that She woke up in the middle of the rainforest, but She couldn't remember how She got there and where Her parents might be," Diego explained.

Diego along with the others looked over and watched Y/n as both Her and Yang started to talk with each other, and tell silly stories about Himself falling and tripping over things, which made Y/n giggled and laughed.

Shanti gently place Her hand on Diego's shoulder, Diego looked over at His friend and-

"I need to talk to You in private," Shanti whispered. Diego nodded His head, and the both of Them went into another room, Juma and Burgin looked at each other and watched both Diego and Shanti went into another room.

•••

Once both Shanti and Diego were in another room alone, Shanti shut the door and leaned back on the door, She looked into Diego's eyes with a sad expression on Her face, which worried Diego.

"What's wrong?" Diego asked worryingly.

"I..." Shanti said softly.

"I found Y/n's parents," Shanti said softly.

"You did-" Diego asked excitedly
but-

"Dead," Shanti finished.

It was now silent, Diego stood there in shocked.

"Dead?" Diego asked, He on the last edge of bursting in tears.

"But...how?" Diego asked.

"Well, I did some exploring and Y/n and Her parents lived in a small city, but that small city was under attacked and destroyed, which made all of the civilians to run away, it all happened last night," Shanti explained.

"I believe that the city was under attack, and those bad people burned the city to the ground so the civilians are either gone or dead, and Y/n's parents are those dead people," Shanti explained.

"What should I say to Y/n? She is only 3 years old," Diego asked.

"I hate to say it but You can lie or tell the little one the truth," Shanti said.

Diego let out a sad sigh before He walked out of the room. Once Diego walked out of the room, He went to over Y/n, and got down on His knees.

"Y/n, I have to tell You something, okay?" Diego asked.

Y/n nodded Her head.

"One of My friends found You're mommy and daddy but..." Diego explained, and He held back the tears.

"You're mommy and daddy are now in a better place," Diego softly said and-

"You mean dead?" Yang asked, The four friends glared and Juma hit Yang on the back of Yang's head, Diego let out a Jaguar's growl towards Yang, but then He calmed down once He looked at You.

"My mommy and daddy are in heaven?" Y/n asked.

The whole room was completely quiet, to be honest, They were all shocked to hear that You know the word 'heaven' means, and it was just so sad for everyone.

"Yes," Diego said softly and just like that, Y/n hugged Diego tightly, Diego hugged back as He was comforting You as You cried.

"I promise that We will make sure that You have a family to Us and that family will be Us," Diego whispered.

"Thank You," Y/n said softly.

•••

(The End)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

213 0 7
I do not own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or any of it's characters all rights go to Nickelodeon and Crio Nieli. This book is set in the 2012 version...
34K 489 72
This story tells a tale of the turtles, except now they have little sisters cheering them on, however Splinter did not know where did the girls come...
230 2 12
I love crossovers so I decided to write a book filled with them! It can be either a show, fandom, series or movie. These stuff does not belong to me...
4.1K 85 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...