A Second Chance(Demon Slayer...

By prideful_sloth

In this world, they're two types of men. Men who women love and other men want to be, and men who no woman w... More

Characters Pictures
Harem
Prologue I (a loser's life)
Prologue II (meeting god)
Family's Blood
In Trouble
Kiss Night
Argument
Bring it on!!
Training Begins
Time Flies Quick
Final Selection
The Taste of Success
Shinobu's Offer
A man worthy of you
Till Next Time
First Body
The Hashira Meeting
Off To Kanae's
Return of the Prodigy
Distance
Sparked Attraction
Temptation
Love Me Too
The Pathetic Man
Flowers Change
Dependent
Wheels Turning
Challenge
The Duel
Tamayo's house
See you again
Last Battle
Interesting Choice
It's Over
Days Later
Back to me
Appointment
Over the years.
After 4 years
Trial
Trial (II)
Horizon
Kamado
Reunion with the Insect Hashira
Please help us!
Message Of Sorrow
See you in Yoshiwara.
Difficult Prey
Koinatsu Oiran
A Demon's Jealousy
Echoes Of Danger
Unveiling the Upper Moon
Duty and Desire
Battle's Crescendo

In the Butterfly Mansion

1K 35 13
By prideful_sloth

Five days later

It's been a few days since you got to Shinobu's "House". This is no house, It's literally called the butterfly mansion, this place is so freaking big that it puts your house to shame.

Not that you're jealous or anything.

You still loved the small house that Lady Tamayo, Yushiro and you lived in and you wouldn't have it any other way. You loved the peace you had with Lady Tamayo and wouldn't want it destroyed.

Speaking of lady tamayo, your original plan was to rest at the butterfly mansion for a few days and then make your way to a train station, taking the nearest way to tokyo but....

Yea....You're scratching the plan.

You have decided to stay here and make it the base of your operations and then get missions from here. Not to mention, when you get injured, you have the best treatment available here, you can get adequate training here to get stronger.

Lastly, you have taken quite a liking to the leader of this mansion.

The woman who approved your stay here, Shinobu's beautiful older sister and to top it off, she's a hashira and one of the seven people that hold that position. Someone at the position you strive to be in. The flower hashira, Kanae Kocho.

The woman that's sitting right across from you at the breakfast table, right now.

"Y/N-Kun? Don't you like the food?" Kanae asked, with a worried look.

She snapped you back into reality as you realized, you've been staring at her the whole time, like a creep.

'Shit!' You thought.

"Oh that's not a problem, I was just deep in thought" You smiled.

"Hmm, Are you sure?" She asked, smiling.

"O- *ough* of course" You replied. "But, If you don't mind. Ms. Kocho... can I ask a question?" You said.

"Go ahead, Y/N-Kun" she said.

"Why have you taken me in? You literally have no reason to help me." You asked.

She put her fingers up to her head and scrunched her brows as if to pretend she's thinking really hard. But then suddenly, bursts out a smile as if a light bulb went off in her head.

"Ah! Ah!, I have the answers Y/N-Kun!!" she says as excitedly as she could. "Maybe it's because... you're the first boy our shinobu here's taken a liking to!" She smiles.

"BIG SIS!!! I DO NOT LIKE HIM! STOP SAYING THAT!!" Shinobu, who had been silent eating her food through this whole interaction finally bursts out.

"Ara~ Ara~ young love is so cute!! You're making me jealous!!!~~" Kanae teased as she slithers away.

"BIG SIIIIIIS!!!" Shinobu's face reddened as she ran and punched her sister's arms.

"Good Day to the owners of the house" a man walked into the house, he had some sorta weird mask on. Though his voice is surprisingly less goofy than his mask.

"Is everyone doing fine?" He said.

"Oh Haganezuka-San! What bring you here? Please sit down." Says a smiling Kanae.

"Ah Kanae-Sama! How blessed for me to be in your presence?" he bent to his knees.

'He has to be old enough to be her dad and he's bending to his knees in her presence. The clout of the hashira is crazy!!' you thought. You were amazed by the sheer respect.

"I was told that two young demon slayers by the name of Y/N L/N and Shinobu Kocho reside here, I have come to deliver their swords" he said.

'Oh Shit! OUR SWORDS!? LIKE MY OWN PERSONAL SWORD?' your legs shook in excitement.

"Ara~ our cute shinobu's all grown up! Having your own sword!" Kanae teases much to Shinobu's dismay.

"And I'm guessing you are L/N, correct?" Haganezuka addresses you.

"Y-yes sir, I am" you replied.

"I've heard great things about you so I put extra effort into making your sword. I hope your sword turns an interesting color, if not...." he pauses and starts unpacking his sword.

'Bitch, what! They changed colors!? AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!!' you didn't dare say that out loud though.

Later on, the Haganezuka unpacks your swords. Shinobu's sword was given first. She held her sword and it turned purple. With the word destroyed on it.

Nice sword but you didn't really care as you were too anxious for yours.

He brought yours out and unlike Shinobu's overly thin sword, yours was an actual katana. You held it like a pirate grabbing treasure. Almost like you grabbed the lord's jewels. You then noticed the sword color changing into black gold.

"B-black Gold!!" Yelled Haganezuka.

"Certainly a unique one eh, Y/N-Kun" said Kanae.

"What? Is it bad?" you asked, not that you cared because you fell in love with the sword already.

"I knew it! It was worth the effort! This is certainly an interesting color! I've seen it all except a red sword! Maybe someone in the future can get that color!!" He said, but right as he was talking.

*COOOCOOOROOOOOOOOKOOOOO!!!!!!!*

Your dove, Yuki(Snow) flies through the window.

"Y/N! Y/N! You're going to make your way to the Asakusa region!! There's a demon lurking there!!"

'What? Already?' you thought.

"Roger!" you said.

'My first mission right after getting my sword! Perfect! Here's my first step to making a name for myself!'

A/N- late but its still here. I know everyone's probably asleep by now 😹😹. I'm sorry it took so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.7K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
28K 824 31
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
17.4K 864 14
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ㅤㅤㅤīš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰īš‰ "Something feels different. This is ain't the same Villain I fought before. No, something hav...
84.1K 2.4K 58
Y/N L/N is a new and recent Hashira, the Nature Hashira. He is your typical pacifistic guy who wants to give the demons a peaceful death and doesn't...