FAUX LOVE

By HJwritesTK

FAKE LOVE SERIES- Book 1. A story about Love, Betrayal and Heartbreak. TOP JUNGKOOK BOTTOM TAEHYUNG #1 in ch... More

☆[INTRODUCTION]☆
☆[1]☆
☆[2]☆
☆[3]☆
☆[4]☆
☆[5]☆
☆[7]☆
☆[8]☆
☆[9]☆
☆[10]☆
☆[11]☆
☆[12]☆
☆[13]☆
☆[14]☆
☆[15]☆
☆[16]☆
☆[17]☆
very important
☆[18]☆
☆[19]☆
☆[20]☆
☆[21]☆
☆[22]☆
☆[23]☆
☆[24]☆
☆[25]☆
☆[26]☆
☆[27]☆
☆[28]☆

☆[6]☆

1.3K 99 20
By HJwritesTK

JK: Hello, Mr.Cha.

C: Mr. Jeon. You contacted us?! To what do we owe this pleasure.

He asked, excitement clear in his voice from the other side hoping the other one called to accept his request that he was trying for almost a year now.

JK: We've decided that we are going to give a chance to your company.

C: What?! Oh my God!! Thank you so much Mr. Jeon. When shall we sign the contract? I'll personally come there. You don't have to take trouble.

As if Jungkook would go to meet useless people but right now he needs him. He is the first person Taehyung collaborated with and he is going to use him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the desperate man and cut the call, not bothering to hear the other person showering him with praises.

"Bright, when he comes make sure he doesn't know I am here and also you remember what you have to do right?"

Bright nodded, letting out a deep sigh. After signing the contract which is obviously going to be in favour of OSCURO, they are doing to ask Cha to throw a collab party.

Cha will accept for sure to flaunt his deal with the OSCURO group. Since, he is the first ever collab of Taehyung he will get the invitation and he I'll be there if he likes it or not.

Jungkook smirked as everything was going and will go according to his plan.

They continued discussing about further meetings and they need to finish everything in a week so he can fully concentrate on his new job.

Suddenly, a knock was heard resulting in a frown on Bright's face. They weren't expecting anyone. Atleast not to directly knock on the CEOs cabin.

Jungkook sat unbothered as he continued signing the papers, knowing well Bright will take care of things.

Bright walked towards the door and saw Lisa standing there with her arms crossed on her chest.

She looked at Bright and rolled her eyes. She opened the door wide making space for herself and walked in.

Bright closed the door and left giving them privacy.

"Is there something you need? Something happened? Why are you here?"

Lisa smiled and walked towards him. She took the pen from his hand that has his attention to turn it to herself.

She sat on his lap, circling her hands around his neck.

Jungkook was close to ask her to stop because as much as he loves her, he doesn't like to do this in the office. He is very professional.

He somehow managed to be calm and smiled, setting her bangs in place, knowing he was very distant these few weeks.

She leaned in a placed a kiss on his lips who reciprocated. She pulled away and spoke in a low tone.

"I am going to Thailand, I have to launch the new brach."

Jungkook hummed, asking her to continue. Probably aware that there is much more to it, considering she came to the office directly.

They never meet in the office unless there is official information with the media that their companies have a meeting.

"For a month and a half. If everything goes on well then I can finish in a month."

Jungkook nodded. Lisa frowned at his disinterest. She wanted him to react and feel bad. She wanted him to kiss her and say he miss her.

On the other hand, Jungkook was in deep thoughts. He was glad that Lisa is not going to be here.

She will be nothing but a distraction and he cannot afford any.

"I am going to miss you."

She spoke as she leaned on his chest. He came out of his thoughts and hummed kissing on top of her head.

"I am going to be very busy too."

"Will you come to send me off?"

"No. I have important meeting today. I am sorry."

She nodded as he pecked her lips. Bright walked into the cabin as soon as he saw her leave.

"Send a bouquet and expensive jewelry to send her off."

Bright nodded, already knowing the routine. Usually, Jungkook personally takes them to send her off but never buys them himself.

.

Taehyung looked at the invitation card, lost in thoughts. He is not a very social person, he avoids going to formal parties like these.

"What do you think?" He asked Jackson, slight grown on his face.

"I think you should attend Mr.Kim. It will beneficial to our company. We can meet new possible future collabs."

Taehyung looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"I know, even if you do you wouldn't meet anyone. But still it'll be a great promotion for CELIO when the newspapers talk about you being present there."

Taehyung let out a helpless deep sigh. He doesn't want to meet new people in fact he is not really good at meeting people.

"I will arrange the designer for you."

Taehyung hummed feeling very thankful for Jackson to remember the details like these.

These past months have been hectic for him. He just want to relax. The only way of relaxation. and peace for Taehyung is painting.

He needs to paint something. His hands are itching to hold the brushes. God knows how hard it was for hin to hold himslef back for almost a year now without painting.

But now he decided he will start again. He can't just leave his passion like that. He will resume it as a hobby.

It was Jackson who suggested it. Coming back home with stress filled mind and body, that absolitely didn't help with the next days work too.

If this continues, their company might lose the track and Taehyung cannot afford that.

He needs to relieve the pressure and stress. So, when Jackson suggested he continue with his art, he hesitated but had to agree at last for the sake of CELIO.

.

"Mr. Kim. To your right!"

"Beautiful! To you left, please!"

"Look at the cameras Mr. Kim."

"Gorgeous!!"

"Mr. Kim, here!"

"Hearts, Mr. Kim!!"

The paps screamed, as the flashes of the camera went haywire.

Taehyung posed to the camera, with the same poker face. Not minding the instruction to show a heart. What is he, twelve? He held himself back from rolling his eyes.

Everyone was going crazy for the ethereal beauty in front of them. They are photographed hundreds of cells, if not thousands but no one even comes close to this person.

It's hard to believe that he was not a model, idol or an actor. Probably the entertainment business would witness its peak if Taehyung was part of it.

They tried instructing him to smile. Some even took it on their shoulders to make him laugh and cracked a silly joke or two. All they got was the same neutral expression of the ethereal man.

Taehyung didn't even hear the joke. He was busy chanting in his mind, how he wants to go in, away from these cameras as soon as possible.

He waved at them, ignoring the calls for more poses. He politely bowed to them and left.

.

Taehyung sat in the assigned seat next to Jackson as he sipped briefly on his juice, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible.

He came out of his thoughts when he heard the hall go silent suddenly. He raise his head to look at the stage where Mr. Cha stood with micin his hand and a proud bright smile on his face.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I thank everyone of you for joining me in celebrating my collab with the one and only OSCURO."

The crowd screamed as soon as they heard the name of the company. Taehyung clapped professionally, alreday u understanding that the OSCURO must be a very hug company, for other company owners to cheer like this.

"I am going to announce the collab officially now. I would like to invite the CEO of OSCURO. Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK."

Taehyung flinched when the screamed grew louder, like all hell broke loose.

Every single person in the room were on their feet, some on their toes to look at the announced person. He was the last one to stand, considering how he know who the man was.

Thankfully Taehyung doesn't have to get on his tiptoes or peek from behind, considering how he was seated right in the front row of the round table.

Everyone screamed a they saw Jungkook walk onto the stage with a wide smile on his face.

After a while the crowd started murmuring among themselves. Some of them about how he was smiling, which he rarely does.

This was a shock for many. He looks nothing like the Jungkook they saw and knew all these years.

On top of that, this is the first time they are seeing him in some other colour other than black. What's going on? Before they could push their thoughts further, the man's voice gripped them bringing everyone out of their thoughts.

(Hair is not coloured. It is same as in the intro-long and black)

Taehyung looked at him with no emotion on his face. But he was surely admiring the man, his aura and power.

He was looking calm, cheerful and outgoing but Taehyung can sense some mystery.

He looked at the handsome man as he started to speak.

"Good evening everyone."

The crowd cheered yet again bringing an eye crinkling smile on the speakers face, shocking everyone. On the usual days, he would just smirk and continue.

Taehyung wondered if they'll ever let him finish at this rate.

"Thank you. Thank you everyone for being here."

The crowd stopped their cheers as they intently listened to him seriously.

"I want to start with a quote that suits the occasion-"

He cleared hs throat and continued.

"THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A REASON WHY YOU MEET PEOPLE..."

He looked at Taehyung who was looking back at him and spoke his next words.

"EITHER YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE, OR YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CHANGE THEIRS."

Taehyung was confused at first, he was sure he was looking at him but pushed the thought away when he realized he is seated right in front of the stage.

Taehyung blinked his eyes and pressed his lips together looking away. Jungkook smirked slightly and looked away.

"From this day I officially announce this collab. I hope meeting Mr. Cha will bring changes in both of our companies."

Mr. Cha nodded happily, unable believe he was hearing all this from Jungkook. All these years he strived for just one small deal and now he accepted for a collab?!?!

On top of that, he is hearing all this good things from the man himself, who doesn't speak much in events like these.

Little does he know it was for another person and all this fuss just to arrange this party.

"...have a great night."

Everyone clapped as Jungkook for down the stage not before stealing a glance at Taehyung.

.

It's been almost an hour and Taehyung decided to take his leave after formally greeting many people. He leaned close to Jackson and whispered.

"Get the car. I will meet Mr. Cha and be there."

Jackson nodded and left.

Taehyung walked towards Mr. Cha who was crowned with people probably trying to talk to him. Or more like the person next to him.

Taehyung took is time as he waited for the crowd to disperse.

"Mr. Kim!!"

Cha screamed in enthusiasm, spotting Taehyung near them. Jungkook jerked his head towards the beauty. He was already cursing everyone in his mind who were talking to him.

He was already getting impatient, tired of fake smiles as he waited for the person he did all this for. He is here now.

Taehyung nodded in acknowledgment and walked towards them.

"I am so glad you accepted my invitation. You are the one who saved my company."

He blabbered to Taehyung, who didn't even notice Jungkook's intense stare, taking in his features as he eyes him top to bottom.

"Oh! Pardon my rudeness. Mr. Kim, meet Mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon, this is Mr. Kim. Kim Taehyung CEO of CELIO."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, raising his head a bit.

Jungkook was about to take his hand out of his pockets for a handshake but halted when he saw Taehyung bow.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon."

He smirked nodding and bowed back. He can clearly see in Taehyung's eyes that he doesn't want to be here.

"I'm glad we met, Mr.Kim. Finally."

He muttered the last word under his breath.

Taehyung nodded and looked at Cha as he spoke.

"Thanks for having me today. I had a good time. I need to leave now."

Jungkook smirked as he tried to read more of his words and body language.

"Good night, Mr.Cha."

Mr.Cha nodded.

"Mr. Jeon." He nodded looking at Jungkook who nodded back politely with a smile.

He turned around and left, not noticing the satisfying look on Jungkook's face as his leaving back.

Taehyung walked out of the party and stood near the entrance waiting for Jackson to get the car. The parking was was probably crowded.

Soon, his car arrived and he was about to get in when he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was one of the caterers.

He frowned, when the woman handed his an envelope. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Someone from the guests, told me to give this to you, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am just here to deliver as per instructions."

Taehyung nodded and took the envelope, not bothering to ask who already expecting g her to not know when she said 'someone'.

He decided he will just throw the envelope. He didn't want to come off as rude to the girl.

"Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung came out of his thoughts when Jackson called him. He looked back at the card waiting behind them and quickly got in.

He looked at the night city, buildings brightened shining with lights, the envelope long forgotten. He opened the glass door as he breathed in the cool air.

He let out a deep sigh and close the window, leaning on the glass door. He didn't like the fact the the cool breeze was calming his nerves.

"Mr. Kim. We are here."

Taehyung raised his head and looked at his apartment building. He got out of the car, not noticing the envelop that fell on the road from his lap.

"You have a schedule at 10 am Mr.Kim."

Taehyung nodded as he saw Jackson leave. He took a deep breath, standing alone in the empty streets. The silence ringing in his ears.

He closed to his eyes and turned around to leave. He halted in his steps with a frown and turned around.

His eyes fell on the envelope on the ground. He tried to ignore and walk away but he felt like be has to see what's in it.

He picked the envelop firm the ground and opened it.

Eyes- Emotionless yet expressive. Gave away that you were bored.
Nose- sharp as your eyesight defining your confidence.
A beautiful person in all but still INCOMPLETE.
Probably because of the missing smile on the lips.
I'd prefer if they are curved upwards.
See you soon.
Hopefully, I will be able to COMPLETE you.

~

Taehyung frowned as he read the letter, lost in thoughts. He shook his head and crushed the paper, throwing it carelessly on the road as he walked to his apartment.

End of Chapter 6
❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
669K 16.1K 31
"We're getting married, but don't expect me to fall for you. This is all fake love." --- BOOK ONE IN THE FAKE LOVE SERIES --- Started: 2018/07/04 End...
156K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...