and we fell

By amyhopeey

SOFIA My life was always supposed to be described in one word. Perfect. I am the perfect princess from the pe... More

note
playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue

thank you

4K 111 17
By amyhopeey

To all the ones who think no one would ever love them. Someone out there would marry you with paper rings.

I can't believe that this story came to an end. Writing a book has always been my dream and yet I've never felt enough to actually write one. And we fell  is my first ever finished story and I can't express how grateful I feel to everyone who has helped me during this process.

A big thank you goes to all the readers out there who welcomed Sofia and Alec into their hearts. I hoped you enjoyed reading about their story and their love. Thank you again! Please, tell me what your impressions were through comments or text me. I really want to see how you feel about them.

A special thank you goes to my sister, who has always been there for me and supported me. She's the one who would always listen to me going on about these characters and the one who would read my drafts to give me an opinion. This story wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you so much.

Another thank you goes to my family who has always had my back. Thank you for the love and the advice you've showered me with. I love you.

Thank you to all my friends who have supported me and believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself. Your help gave me the courage to find my voice and be able to tell stories. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now, for some more unusual thank yous: A special thanks goes to Taylor Swift. Your music is the one that always helped me through my emotions. You seem to have a song for every one of my moods and I can't tell you how damn lucky I feel.

I would also like to thank the romance books I read. Being a hopeless romantic doesn't really help one, yet those books hold my whole heart. I can't tell you how happy I feel anytime I end up reading I love you at 2 am, cuddled with a blanket in my bed, wondering if I would ever get some sleep. The answer is always no. I'll sleep when the two in the book get married so I can sleep well.

If you liked And we fell, I'm happy to announce you that the second book of the series will soon come out. There's a particular romcom obsessed redhead that deserves her chance at true love.

Thank you for all your love and support!

XO Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 447 49
*Editing* Once upon a time, a beautiful sentiment for a beautiful princess, too bad she's busy blowing coke and partying. After breaking all the rul...
6.7K 534 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...
13 0 28
Who will win her hand alive? Carmen I am forced to marry the prince so that his father can have me close to him at all times. I can trust no one. I...
62.7K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...