Virus X Reader X Trip

Oleh XxAngelsTalkWithUsxX

Love Triangle? Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Just moved
Kidnapped
Precious Girl
We'll devour you
Why am I doing this? (Lemon) Part 1
Why am I doing this? (Lemon) Part 2
Face Reveal
Information about myself
Why am I doing this? (Lemon) Part 3
Ruined Life
Escaped
Freedom
Better Train
Found Once Again
Visions

Little Quarrel

3.8K 115 8
Oleh XxAngelsTalkWithUsxX

Trip P.O.V

I heard something in the room. I know Virus was there because he wanted to check it by himself. I hear a gasp and I know who it belong. I got irritated and head towards the room.

When I reach my destination, I see an unconcious (f/n) and Virus leading her to the bed. He lay her down gently and smirk widely.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked, annoyed. He chuckled and turn his head to look at me. "I'm making her mine, Trip." He said while smirking.

I got more irritated and head towards him. After reaching, I unconciously grabbed the collar of Virus's suit and held him high. "Why the hell are you doing that?" I asked, irritated as hell. He chuckle and try to kick my but I dogded it.

I let go of his collar and glared at him evilly. I know he's my buddy but I can't believe I'm doing this. "Your jealous, aren't you?" He asked, smirking. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist hard. He laugh and I look at him.

"I liked (f/n)-san when I first met her okay, so what's the problem?" I said and glared at him. He seemed surprised and stop his annoying laugh. "Eeeh~ I liked (f/n)-san too when I first laid my eyes on her." I am bit surprised.

'What the hell? Is this a love triangle?!' I screamed in my mind.

Virus P.O.V

'I can't believe he liked her' I thought and clenched my fist.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC