TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

By Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... More

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ

โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)

408 11 15
By Italais

The Heights was a marvelous place to stand on. The blazing sun was so beautiful to watch. It felt warm. On the wonderful heights, a little boy was playing on the disappearing pads. He hopped from one to another. He loved doing this. Hopping from one pad to another made him feel like he was flying like a bird. A bird who was free.

Soon, a creature walked to him. It trudged like a zombie. Maybe he was a zombie? His skin was hideously green and some drool dripped from his mouth. It splattered against the brown ground. His teeth were rotten as an apple core. He wore a crown and carried a sword on his waist. He looked batshit furious.

"GLADIATOR, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO WALK ON THOSE?!?! DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO M-"

Swordmaster was interrupted by a lonesome Knight. The Knight was nothing more than a rotting corpse. Its skin was green and it smelt of death. It had a crusader helmet. Its legs and torso were grey and wearing a knights uniform. It looked nervously frightened.

"Master, the towers ambushed our convoy! We- We lost Goliath..."
The little Knight informed.

Swordmaster tightened his fist. He growled like a fierce lion who had just been triggered.
"Those blasted humans! Those damned towers. When I get my hands on Commanders little neck I'm going to-"

Suddenly, Swordmaster stopped rambling and stared at little Gladiator sitting on the ground. Swordmaster's attention was planted on Gladiator. He studied the little human for a few moments. Then, a lightbulb flicked on above his head. His furious face was replaced with a deliciously evil smile. He had a wicked look upon his slimey green face. He lightened his mood and approached the little Gladiator.

"You poor little Angel! You must be exhausted. Playing for the entire day? You should be heading to bed." Swordmaster scooped the little child into his palm.

"Hey, I don't wanna go to bed! I am not even tired-"

"Shut u- I mean, hush my little one.
Want me to sing a lullaby to help you sleep? I have a good one that I personally adore!"

Swordmaster grabbed a cloud that was floating on the Heights. He fluffed it up and then placed the little child on the fluffiest cloud in the Heights. The little boy was adamant at first, but slowly felt his eyes heavy eyes closing. His kicking ceased and he laid still.

"Sleep, my Little Warrior.
Let your dreams take wing.
One day when you're big and strong,
you will be a King!"
Swordmaster Hummed.

"I love you! Good night."
Little Gladiator smiled and closed his eyes.

"I love you too my Little Warrior! Rest yourself well. Get all the sleep you can. Tomorrow your training INTENSIFIES."
Swordmaster patted Gladiators head.

Once little Gladiator had fallen asleep, Swordmaster scowled. He gagged at how he just touched the disgusting thing. His sweet and loving grin disappeared. He gritted his teeth and had a look of disgust on his face. He looked furious once again. Tiny black specks were appearing on his back.

"I've been exiled, persecuted.
Left alone with no defense.
When I think of what those Towers did,
I get a little TENSE."

A large black spot appeared on his neck. One of his red eye pupils turned from a bloody red to an anxious purple. His eyes were now two different colors. His minions crawled towards their Master to see what the fuss was all about. It was an unnerving sight to say the least. 

Swordmaster Sung like a Mockingbird.
"But I dream a dream so pretty,
that I don't feel so depressed
'Cause it soothes my inner Monster
And it helps me get some rest"

"The sound of Reaver's dying gasp.
His sister squealing in my grasp.
His friends' mournful cries.
That's my Lullaby!"
Swordmaster grinned psychotically.

Swordmaster stopped for a long moment. He looked deep down inside himself. He saw his heart. His green heart was broken into shards. He thought about how that six-eyed beast had hurt him. He felt a tear drip from his face. He thinks he can break his heart without getting hurt? Make everyone laugh at him? WRONG!!

"Now the past, I've tried forgetting
And my foes, I could forgive
Trouble is, I know it's petty
But I HATE TO LET THEM LIVE!!"

Swordmaster began developing black patches on his skin. They started out as dots but grew like a fungus. It was infectious. It showered no sign of stopping. Suddenly, a Fallen Hero started singing alongside Swordmaster.

"So you found yourself somebody,
who'd chase Commander up a tree."
The Fallen Hero sung.

"Oh, the battle may be bloody,
but that kind of works for me."
Swordmaster Replied.

Swordmaster shoved the Fallen Hero off the ground they were standing on. The Fallen Hero screamed and then crashed into a brown ledge below. He landed in the middle of a fire circle. His head spun and he swore he could hear birds chirping as stars circled around his head.

"The melody of angry growls.
A counterpoint of painful howls."
Swordmaster Chanted.

Swordmaster stepped on a Crystallites toe. It released a loud shriek and fell to the ground. It rolled around in severe pain. Swordmaster simply continued singing his Lullaby like nothing happened. More Warriors from the Heights began joining Swordmaster song.

"A Sympathy of Death, oh my!
That's my Lullaby!"
Swordmaster smiled.

Swordmaster turned around to the fluffy cloud where Gladiator was sleeping on. He was passed out cold. He skipped over to him and stroked the tiny little humans young face. He gave a fake comforting smile and whispered sweetly into the little child's ear.

"Your Mother is gone,
but Swordmaster's still around,
to love this little lad..."
Swordmaster said softly.

Swordmaster raised his voice.
"Till' he learns to be a Killer!
With a Lust for being Bad."

The dark orange sun illuminated the sleeping Gladiator. Hordes of Swordmasters army stumbled to Gladiators cloud. Knights, Stone Vikings, Crystallites, Brutes and Fallen Heros surrounded the cloud that Gladiator was resting on. The zombies drool dropped off their faces and into the bed. They stared at the little thing like he was a deity. A prophecy chosen by the heavens.

A Brute began speaking to the child aggressively.
"Sleep, ya' little termite! I mean-"

"-Precious little thing!"
A Fallen Hero corrected.

"One day, when you're big and strong,
you will be our King!"
A Knight shouted.

"The Pounding of the Drums of War!"
Swordmaster laughed.

Brutes, Stone Vikings and Crystallites began pounding their strong limps against the ground like they were playing drums. Swordmaster looked at his hand and saw that it was turning black. He looked at it with his purple pupils and gave a crooked smile. His teeth was also black as the night.

"The thrill of Gladiators mighty roar!"
Swordmaster Rallied

"The Joy of Vengeance!"
A Fallen Hero cheered.

"Testifies!"
A Viking shouted.

"I can hear the cheering!"
Swordmaster Shouted.

"Gladiator! What a Guy!"
The Massive Army hollered.

"Payback time is nearing"
And then our Flag will FLY
Against a BLOOD-RED SKY!!"

Swordmaster was covered in darkness. His skin was no longer sickly green. His skin was pitch black. Blacker than the darkest hour of the night. His eyes were fiery purple. His voice grew more disgustingly wicked. He was no longer Swordmaster. Now, he was Fallen Swordmaster. He gave an evil smile and yelled his lungs out.

"THAT'S MY LULLABY!!"

Fallen Swordmaster and his minions laughed like hyenas into the night sky. Their evil scheme was in motion. One day when Gladiator was big and strong, he will complete his destiny! He will destroy the Towers and the Titans. He will be a King! And for Swordmaster? He will crush his enemies with one might stomp!

>-<

Credits to;
Scott Warrender for his divine talent at composing

Joss Whedon for his powerful and brilliant lyrics

Crysta Macalush stunning vocals.
FUCK YOU ANDY DICK

Now, a moment of silence for the main girl of the show, Suzanne Pleshette.
Her voice is so beautiful and rough. She was a perfect pick for Zira.

Rest in Peace Suzanne. Love you, and hope you're singing your heart out in the clouds ❤️

V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 67 8
Umbra, Penumbras and their Army are one of the Most Powerful Forces in the Galaxy. Worlds Succumb to the Dark Sun but, have you ever wondered how the...
13.9K 123 10
Yeah so it's gonna have alot of stories but gonna take alot of time so please be patient-
4.6K 219 29
Decided to write a bit cuz i lack the ability to get over TDU. Also sorry if the grammar sucks. English isn't my first language. Also if an operative...
284 10 6
Yes, I can take requests! These silly stories won't be only "Character x Reader" or something. Can be angst or funny shit too i think lol I usually m...