๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐š๐ฅ โœญ TM...

By mazewriterrr

Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she do... More

Information (Author)
Characters
1 - First Impressions
2 - "The Lizard And The Mean Hoe"
3 - Bonfire
4 - Morning
5 - Working
6 - Clothes
7 - Touch
8 - Anger
9 - Weapon Room
10 - Drama
11 - Statements
12 - Apology
13 - "Newt shucker"
14 - The Pit
15 - Training
16 - WICKED โœญ
17 - Gathering
18 - The Boys โœญ
19 - Saver
20 - Three Rules
21 - Bet
22 - Sunrise
23 - Maze
24 - Minho โœญ
25 - Caught In The Middle
26 - Hut
28 - The Boys โœญ
29 - Map Room
30 - Hidden Talent
31 - The Boys โœญ
32 - The Boys โœญ
33 - Memories
34 - The Spy
35 - Waking Up
36 - Limp
37 - Games
38 - Bruised, Burned, and Barked
39 - Lovebirds
40 - The Boys โœญ
41 - Interrupted
42 - The Boys โœญ
43 - Note
44 - Points
45 - Choosing
46 - The Task
47 - Awful And Afraid
48 - Words
49 - "I Wasn't Staring At Your Lips"
50 - WICKED โœญ
51 - Little Man
52 - Dreams.. Hopefully
53 - The Boys โœญ
54 - Arguing
55 - Last Warning
56 - Beetle Blade
57 - Greenie Day
58 - "Oh, God."
59 - Stung
60 - Rain
61 - Night
62 - Another One
63 - Griever Pancake
64 - Girls Are Awesome
65 - Jealous
66 - Blades
67 - Attack
68 - Plan
69 - Escape
70 - Broken Promises
SEQUEL

27 - Banishment

3.2K 100 106
By mazewriterrr

A few minutes before the Doors would close, Chuck and I got outside to watch, though I knew I wouldn't enjoy the banishing. No matter who would be banished.

Chuck grabbed my hand as we watched Minho appear, holding a bad-looking Dave by the wrists. Dave had a black eye, his hair was messy, and his walks were sloppy. Newt and the other Keepers stood in front of the almost-closing Doors, all of them holding poles in their hands.

The horror happened right in front of me. Minho untied the ropes on Dave's wrists and let him fall onto the ground. Dave mumbled some stuff, seeming mad. His veins and eyes were blacker them ever, slightly scaring me.

A small breeze blew in my face, letting me know the Doors were about to close. "Poles!" Alby ordered. Every boy pointed their pole at Dave, who could only stumble closer to the maze.

He screamed and mumbled some stuff, cries escaping his mouth. My face paled at the horrible sight. Minho watched Dave with a blank expression on his face, though his jaw clenched. Newt's eyebrows were scrunched and he didn't hesitate to keep pushing Dave in.

"Come on, Jane." Chuck pulled my arm once the tall walls started to move closer to each other. My eyes opened wide by seeing Dave disappear behind the walls with a last few whimpers. Then the Doors closed with a boom.

In terror, I kept staring at the Doors, shocked about what happened. How could someone be so cruel to send us up here? I wondered. And how come no Glader shows any emotions?

I didn't realize how long I stood still, but after a while, Newt limped over to us. "Hey. You okay, love?"

"She's a little pale." Chuck frowned.

I cleared my throat. "I'm fine. Just a bit shocked." I quickly said. The two boys nodded as Chuck pulled me toward the kitchen. Frypan gave me a soft smile and handed me a plate of spaghetti. The lump in my throat made it hard for me to thank him, so I just didn't. Then Chuck also dragged me to our table, forcing me to sit down.

"Go eat, love," Newt ordered once he saw me pricking my food with a fork. A warm feeling flowed through my body when he called me love, but I still didn't overcome my shock. Slowly I started taking bites of my food, which tasted pretty good.

"Do you like your hut?" Newt asked as Minho sat down. I gave the Runner a quick glance before turning to Newt again, heart beating faster.

"Yeah, it looks really good." I forced a smile that wasn't completely fake. "They did a great job."

"So no more cuddling with anyone right now?" Minho raised his voice out of a sudden.

"Just Chuck who lies next to me, but we're not going to cuddle." I simply replied, trying to hide the unsure tone in my voice.

"Are you going to keep switching between places? Wear my clothes, then Newt's, sleep in my hut, then sleep in his again?" Minho snapped.

Here we go again.

I shrugged and looked down, really not in the mood to fight again. I was already upset, Minho saying all this stuff only made things worse.

The boy sighed and roughly got from the table, stomping away. With my head still down, I kept thinking about everything again, and then thought about how lame I was to act like this out of a sudden. I was the only girl, so I wasn't supposed to make myself a victim.

One tear dropped onto my jeans, which Chuck noticed right away. "Sorry." I sniffed, trying to blink the tears away. "It's just the banishing, and Minho.. just everything."

Neither Chuck or Newt replied. Instead, Newt got up from his seat and kneeled down a bit. Hesitantly he embraced me with a hug, making me surprised. Eventually, I felt better with Newt's protection and even closed my eyes at the comfort.

"Sorry." I apologized again.

"It's okay," Newt whispered before letting go. "It's okay to cry." He quietly added.

I smiled lightly through my tears and focused on my food again. "Thanks."

~

A/N: Who would you choose out of all Maze Runner boys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 715 28
Teresa wasn't the first girl in the Glade. Just the first that survived. Ayla Meyer. Subject A13. "The Wild Card" 16-year-old Ayla arrived in the Maz...
36.8K 1.2K 32
โyou like the girl shank, don't you?โž | going poker-faced, minho stammered, โwhat?โž ~ โœต the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
106K 2.1K 36
Raven. The only thing she remembers. Raven wakes up in the box just like every other person entering the glade. There's just one thing different. Sh...
49.9K 1.4K 42
Teresa wasn't the first girl to come up in the Box. Three years before the arrival of Thomas and Teresa, came Tanya, the Glade's first girl. As an...