๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„

21K 387 123
By fiercewrites

ARIEL

It's been exactly five days since the truth about me and Dario came out, and the awful fight that occurred that only keeps replaying in my head over and over. I've waited and waited constantly for a message from Dario.

And I got nothing.

Five miserable days without hearing a absolute word from him and it was only breaking my heart a little more and more. I spent the days crying silently in my room.

I tried calling him again last night.

Again nothing.

Gianna came over a few days ago and tried to cheer me up the best she could, I still loved her for trying anyways. My phone starts buzzing and the name itself makes me almost nervous to pick up.

Romeo.

Does he know? I mean my mom and Alessandra were pretty close of course he would know. I didn't wanna be called more horrible things so for a second I just watch the phone ring hesitant and silently about to just ignore it.

Except.... he might know whats been up with Dario and im just eager to know anything. Even if its just to know he's okay.

I answer and place the phone against my ear "Hello?" I softly speak, nibbling on my bottom lip.

"Ariel! Hey how are you?"

"I'm good Romeo im sorry that I left without saying goodbye to you."

"No its fine I get it your mom told us some stuff about what happened though is it true?"

Silence fills the air as he awaits for a response.

"Depends....what she did she say exactly?"

"That you and Dario were intimate." fuck straight right to the point I see. I bite down on my bottom lip and start tasting a blood as my teeth sink in deep. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for what he's gonna say no matter if it was gonna be harsh or just plain up disappointment in me. "Yes I was and I am so sorry Romeo its all true."

Romeo was silent for a few minutes, what was he thinking? Was he angry? Was he disgusted? God i wish i could see his face. "Did you like do it because you hated your mom or because you like him?"

"It had nothing to do with her it was never my intentions to do anything with him in the first place it just sort of happened god I feel awful its okay if you feel disgusted or even mad, I deserve it."

He sighs through the phone and I wait anxiously for a response "I'm not mad or disgusted its just strange like really strange because well he's my uncle..."

My brows furrow "You aren't mad at me?" he chuckles through the phone "Of course not besides I sort of kind of knew."

"What do you mean how?"

"Well not exactly but come on that night at the club after he dragged you out? the other times i've seen you both leave at the exact time."

A faint laugh escapes my lips and he was just silent through the other line "So what are you gonna do? have you talked to him?"

"No I haven't I tried numerous of times he wont respond to my text or calls. I guess its over have you seen him?"

"My dad and Matteo both went over his house to talk to him im sure he's upset too for them to be going over there but Ariel." he trails off.

"Yes?"

"If he talks to you again what are you gonna do?"

I sigh "I don't know truthfully."

"Your dad.... he can't control you forever Ariel and if you want to be with him and he wants to be with you. You have to stand up to him."

Romeo always knows what to say and thats just what I needed to hear, Me and my dad haven't talked about the fight since it happened that night but its not like I tried anyway.

I sigh and tilt my head as I ask my next question "I know.... also I have another slight question."

"Tell me."

"Do you know if my mom is still at the house?" a moment of silence passes before he's talking once more. "From the gossip i've been hearing.... no she isn't I think they are officially over."

A quiet sigh passes my lips from relieve at the fact that she's not there anymore, thats what was slowly aching me the most that he probably took her back and thats why he hasn't been responding to me.

So if shes not living with him anymore why isn't he responding to me? God so many questions were running through my mind.

Romeo interrupts my thoughts, As I almost forgot that I was still literally on the phone with him "But I got to go ill talk to you soon Ariel yeah?"

"Yeah bye Romeo." he says bye and I end the call. I plop down on my bed and sit there staring at my celling with one particular Italian man on my mind.

•••

A quiet knock at my door awakes me and I sit up slightly awaiting for one of the maids to say something, assuming it was one of then.

"Ariel, can I come in?" A deep voice i've been ignoring asks behind the door.

Great.

I haven't spoken to dad at all and im glad he didn't push me to talking to him. I needed some space and distance from him.

But....I can't ignore him forever.

A fatigued sigh rolls off my lips as I sit up on the edge of my bed. "Come in."

Dad opens the door, flipping on the light switch as it was pretty dark in my room the only source of light peaking through was the one turned on by my nightstand.

I squint at my dad, trying to adjust to the light. The sorrow in his heavy eyes showed. It was clear he was remorseful over his decision and the way he reacted.

"Yes dad?" I try to lighten the tension between us as he makes his way over to my bed and sits right beside me, the mattress dipping a little.

He sighs "I know you've been trying to text and call Dario."

I flattened my lips and cast my eyes down swallowing a lump down my throat "I have, and before you even yell a-" I didn't quite get to finish my sentence because he raises a hand.

"- I'm not here to yell at you, the fight was..... intense." he drags out and I nod "It was..."

He looks up at me and I almost see his eyes soften the slighest bit "I would never do what I said I was gonna do at all, I only said it because I was riled up at that moment."

I gulp and nod allowing him to continue "You have to understand why I reacted the way I did. Ive never seen you get so involved with a man that much older then you and it only made me furious."

"I know." I quietly mumble and he ran a tired hand down his face "I didn't mean to push you and I should've stood up the moment she slapped you across the face."

"Thats all I keep thinking about, the memory itself makes me wanna cry at just the thought of somebody laying a hand on you." My dads voice breaks a little as he tries to stay strong.

He would never allow himself to cry well..... at-least in-front of me.

"But when I accidentally pushed you on the ground I saw something in Darios eyes flash, anger filled me at that particular moment but looking back at it I could see he really does care."

My voice softens as I look up at him "He does dad.... and I care about him too so much and I was never planning on letting him go no matter what you had told me."

He ran a hand through his salt and pepper hair "And you shouldn't baby, you are a grown women after all you can make your own decisions."

My gaze lowers towards my lap as I start to tear up "But im not sure he wants me anymore.... I haven't heard back from him."

He lays a hand on my leg and runs it up and down trying to soothe me. "I'm going to miami next week for a event, come with me im sure it'll get your mind off for a little."

"Im not sure dad." I shake my head slowly and he places a hand underneath my chin tilting my head back up "Come on, like old times be my date?"

I roll my eyes playfully and sigh nodding my head. "Okay." a soft smile charms his face and he leans in and pecks my forehead "Ill leave you then, its late goodnight Ariel."

"Goodnight dad." As soon as he closes my door i allow myself to breath again, my smile grows at the fact that I finally made up with him.

But a part of me was still broken at the fact that the man I still want..... hasn't uttered a single word to me.

𓆩♡𓆪

Okay but writing that part with her dad made my daddy issues act up fr😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 52K 42
Valeria Ramos has been dating her boyfriend Brandon Adams for quite a while now and it's finally time for the next step; meeting the parents. Even th...
687K 11.4K 38
"๐€๐ข๐๐ž๐ง..." ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ. "๐Œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ฆ...๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๏ฟฝ...
8.3M 123K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
66.4K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...